Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,469 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504226 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2007
Debosky.
Would Wenger ever sell Toure to United? Or would Jose ever sell Terry to Arsenal? Hell no! Its different if they sell to Everton and the likes but to the top 4,its suicide! So Fergie holdin on to Heinze is only natural.
But I thot playin for a team goes beyond jus the football. Its obvious Heinze can play for any team, so far they can pay his quid. Thats really bad especially coming from Heinze
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2007
You are joking right Justkunmi, comparing Heinze to Toure and Terry

More like Senderos and Geremi
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2007
JK, how can you compare JT or Kolo to Heinze??

He is not as integral to Arsenal or Chelski like those other players are, heck he isn't even 1st choice anymore since the arrival of Evra.

Fergie is just being greedy, an inevitable consequence of buying and buying and buying: good players will want to go where they can be first team regulars - Heinze is not Silvestre or Brown who are content being squaddies, or like Geremi like doyin aptly pointed out.

fine there should be club loyalty, but for crying out loud, why did Gill give the agent a letter that they are willing to sell if they weren't interested in dealing with 'certain' clubs? such a clause should've been clearly stated on the letter.

and the same club is trying to take Tevez away from West Ham (though slightly different) and claiming the player wants to come to them, well Henize wants to go to Merseyside, they should allow him to as well.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2007
Wat are you on about? Who's comparing? And are they all not defenders? The only and obvious reason for comparison is their importance to their teams!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2007
So in importance, Heinze (who spells Evra on the bench) is similar to Toure and Terry

DUDE
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2007
let me break it down for you : Heinze with the arrival of Evra is a squad/back up player not a first team player

unlike JT or Kolo who are first team regulars, many times the first name on the team sheet. geddit now?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
Who you dey school debosky

me or justkunmi
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
isn't it obvious? ok for clarity sake its JK wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2007
Now I have to be schooled bout footie OMG. . . Newayz, no probs!

My point is, Debo, like I said in my previous post, is that even if Heinze is to leave, not to Liverpool just because they met his buyout price tag. At least, for the fact that you've played for United should make the other top 3 clubs in England "forbidden".
FFS if he wants to leave for a better team, then he should leave England!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2007
just joking about the schooling thing mate, no offence intended wink

There is nothing like 'forbidden' anymore - see the cases of Cashley Cole, William Gallas, Nicolas Anelka amongst others - players will move from a top 4 club to another at times, maybe not as frequently as it happens in general, but these things do happen. Fergie should suck it up and let him go.

Wenger had a similar conundrum with Campbell last season - dude was supposed to leave England as a condition for leaving the gunners, but instead went to P'mouth - did Wenger like it? of course not, did he get on with life? of course.

Fergie should stop getting all hot and bothered about this IMO, they shd focus on getting Tevez and not burn their candles at both ends.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2007
Debo trust me, the only reason Fergie is unwilling to sell to Liverpool is because of the danger they pose to United not that he loves Heinze that much. An Heinze at Everton or even Real Madrid is a better news to United than an Heinze at Liverpool. With that in mind, not sellin to Liverpool is jus natural.

My own anger is the court threat! Has it come to that? Coming from a player like Heinze who knows all the stakes!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2007
Checkin ur body language,
i luv d conversation,
and everytime u lick ur lips,
i get a tingling sensation. . .
Yung Joc
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2007
debosky:

JK, how can you compare JT or Kolo to Heinze??

He is not as integral to Arsenal or Chelski like those other players are, heck he isn't even 1st choice anymore since the arrival of Evra.

Fergie is just being greedy, an inevitable consequence of buying and buying and buying: good players will want to go where they can be first team regulars - Heinze is not Silvestre or Brown who are content being squaddies, or like Geremi like doyin aptly pointed out.

fine there should be club loyalty, but for crying out loud, why did Gill give the agent a letter that they are willing to sell if they weren't interested in dealing with 'certain' clubs? such a clause should've been clearly stated on the letter.

and the same club is trying to take Tevez away from West Ham (though slightly different) and claiming the player wants to come to them, well Henize wants to go to Merseyside, they should allow him to as well.

na bad belle go kill manutd. and they will never succeed angry just imagine the embarrassing display of childishness by alex ferguson. shame angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2007
killin d reds

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2007
Fergie needs heinze in dat squad. . . Every squad needs quality back-up, we c'ld be a l'il short in dat left-back position in d long-run! Fore-sight man!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2007
@ Ruudie,

Don't mind those saying Heinze should go.
Who wld deputise for Evra if he gets injured or suspended?
Silvestre? A relic
O'Shea? The Gambian Turkey?
Brown? U r having a laugh!!!!!!!!

Heinze is a die-hard.
I love his passion for the game and no one deserves to wear that RED shirt better than him @ United.
He probably feels let down by Fergie choosing Patrice over him and who wouldn't.
I expect Ferguson to resolve this issue as quick as possible.
Gabby will be very important to United's dominance and if at all he is leaving, Fergie should not let him go to Liverpool.
Heinze can Bleep off to any other club in Europe but not any of United's rivals BIG 3.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by CrazyMan(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2007
Sir Alex Ferguson last night signalled Manchester United’s intent to fight Gabriel Heinze through the courts in an attempt to block his controversial proposed move to Liverpool. United have been appalled by Heinze’s decision to seek help from Liverpool’s solicitors as he looks to secure a transfer to Anfield, but Ferguson is prepared to see the Argentina defender in court.

Now why would a player want to sue his coach?
He isn't worth fighting for. We played last season without him and we came out as English chamions. Evra on the other hand is a promising player. all he needs is time.

We must also remember that Heinze has made it clear that he has no future at old trafford.
I don't know why Fergusen is keeping him back and have talked of holding him to his contract, which runs to June 2009. that would mean bondage to Heinze because he won't have that team spirit whenever he features for the team.

It is also said that Liverpool seem to have met the price Manchester United demanded, but Ferguson commented that the club had reached a verbal agreement with the player’s representatives that he could not move to one of United’s Premiership rivals.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hainze no dey go anywhere bt if im dey do strong head let dem leave him to go.

I dnt believe Heinze wld turn his back on our club.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by CrazyMan(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2007
What annoys me is how adamant Ferguson is that Heinze will not be transferred to a rival club, in particular Liverpool, who are willing to pay even more than what Manchester United are demanding.

This stuff is causing fury in our camp. We need money and believe me, we are going to make a lot of money from his transfer.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2007
Heinze no fit go Loserfool cos we be rival clubs u know
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by CrazyMan(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2007
I love how you call them Looserfool I think that's what they are. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2007
Guy na true talk oh.

Make dem take Silvestre for free instead of Heinze
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2007
na bad belle go kill una this yr tongue

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2007
Na una dey go down
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2007
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2007
Wetin happen last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2007
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2007
Haterz continue.

D pressure is on Loserfool to perform
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2007
we dont have to be presurised to perform.
we perform. . . . .naturally cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2007
I hear word
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2007
hear am again
we dont have to be pressurised to perform. we perform . . . . . naturally cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2007
Which time una don perform ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.