Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500632 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2007
@ Somze,

Is that the way?
Ok. . . . . . Rio Ferdinand makes more money than Jose Mourinho.
David Beckham can feed and decide to hire Jose Mourinho and let him manage his kids @ Beckingham Palace in Surrey. grin
Imagine Jose Mourinho managing Romeo and Brooklyn(2 kids) and teaching em to tackle and cause ruckus like Mikel Obi and Essien. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2007
Just making a passing comment man.

At least we know who's the highest paid Manager in the world tongue wink
dont worry I think SAF is second in that respect tongue

What does Beckham have to do with this? Did i mention any Hollywood celebs here tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2007
RuuDie:

@somze,

if any of 'em "smaller teams" ain't g'onna break into the top-4, then whats all the fuss about 'em; like u noted, they're always g'onna cause some of the title contenders to drop points. . . thats inevitable, if they don't who will ?

Now I can verify that this is the real Ruudie. wink grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2007
@ Somze,

somze:

Ok
Meanwhile, i think JM earns more than Ruudie, to hell with English guys wink

Jose Mourinho could well be the highest paid manager in the world but he is not as rich as Ferguson's children. shocked
Mourinho was earning 0.6 million pounds when he was in Porto and became a multi-millionaire just 3 years ago.
Ferguson on the other hand has been earning Millions in the last 20 odd years. Deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beckham at Man United makes just 50k a week. Sol Campbell and Rio Ferdinand were making 90k a week then but none of em can touch Beckham's spending power.
Sometimes what u earn aint a factor but WHO u really are . . . . . . . . .
Jose Mourinho on 5 milla a year needs to work for another 20 odd years to reach Ferguson's level in CASH and needs to win Treble for Chelsea to be nominated for Knighthood. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Do u really see him achieving that?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2007
@ razorr,

sweetie, u haven't told me what u perceived was wrong with my first post. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2007
My oh my. Ruudie love, I don't want to believe that in addition to not being able to write, you also can't read. shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2007
Razorr:

My oh my. Ruudie love, I don't want to believe that in addition to not being able to write, you also can't read. shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jackal
Knighthood no - reasons are obvious he aint Uk
The rest is possible.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2007
Razorr:

HHhhmmmmm. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by oohlala: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hi guys,great to be back.

@Razorr,
Take your mind games to the Onitsha Head bridge. grin

@Ruudie,
Brilliant post. cool

@Jackal,
Well done.Hope you won't go awol again. shocked

@Somze,
Hi.What you guys gunning for now? grin

@Gunners,
Congrats on winning the Emirates Cup grin
@Reds,
SAF has made a statement of intent.He is already preparing for 2-3 years hence. The buys are not without reasons some of which are:
1.To retain the League(naturally)
2.To launch a more credible, sustained and effective attack on Europe(about time).
3.To ensure no vacuum is created when the older guys leave due to age or begin to depreciate in quality(SAF recognised the mistake he made after 99-02 by not starting early enough).
4.EPL is getting tougher by the day.You can't wish for success by hoping others will fail. Baba is making his moves now.Hope it works out well.

Now this puts immense pressure on us and the key will be how to handle the pressure that comes with all the expectations. Can we?

NB:
Tevez WILL become a Man U player come August(Somze, please read August this year grin)

@SAF,
Please pay some money to any club and allow Silvestre and Saha to go. grin

Can't wait for the games to begin!!!!!

WAN UTD grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2007
who is this oohlala shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
Who the heck is ohhlala?
My gut instinct says I-man or 4play or is it crazykid?
There r so many imposters on the Man Utd thread these days.
This are the kind of thang that tags along with success.
Where were these heads last season?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
Manu4life grin

where have you been? tongue

so  now you have a twin abi grin grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Kit,
Sent the post on my colleagues' system but forgot to log in .

Oops.

Ooolala shocked shocked

WAN UTD
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2007
MUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII grin

WAN UTD
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2007
@JACKAL

I always knew it was Manu4laif, what I would have been surprised at is; his using anoda id which he has explained away wink the WAN UTD thingy gave him away tongue

MANSCUM4LAIF,

NICE TO HAVE U BACK, DID U ALSO GET KIDNAPPED IN THE NIGER DELTA? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2007
manu3laif grin

Whattup man?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2007
Who is ManU4laif?

I dont think i know this dude/chic.
Where does he come from?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
Manu4laif is anoda scummie tongue grin

that held fort for u defectors whilst u were kidnapped tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Kitaun,

I never knew some people held fort back in January.
Is he any astute?
Gimme his profile since u were the dude that screened him when he joined NL.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Jackal

that cant be too hard for u to do, or is it?

click on his id and go thru his previous posts and from that u should be able to decipher if he is/was astute lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Kit,
Great 2 be back. After Jackal's ordeal(he can't even remember me)I have gone to do otumokpor and no kidnapper can see me.
Was on break and now back with a bang and a lot fresher ready for the usual fireworks cool

@Somze,
Cool. grin

@Jackal,
Like kit will say i'm supposed to be one of the  'the fruit of your loins' grin It must have been really bad with the kidnappers

**Saw Tevez in my dream in the (new) Man U shirt.He smiled shocked grin grin

WAN UTD
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2007
Manu4life grin grin grin

when are we doing our new song grin

i have lots of titles, some are from NL grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
Working on something big. Like I've always said we need to do a duet very soon
Great titles too. Sneak preview??

The woes of the Chasing pack  by  All Others grin
A Cup at last                             by  ? ? ? grin
Season Sealed with a Lip          by  The Special Lip

More 2 come cool

WAN UTD grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2007
manure 4 laif grin
this must be prison break: the 7th season !
how do u guys keep escaping ! first jackal, now u. bola is at large at the moment. i-man/4play is still being hunted for lipsrsealed
i guess there's more to expect grin

i have a crazy friend who keeps blaming west ham for this tevez saga; how numb ! FA is shite, they'll have to save their face somehow. even if it means a penalty to manyoo !
until a couple of scapegoats lose their jobs at the FA, west ham is arguably the cleanest club around !

manu4laif:

Working on something big. Like I've always said we need to do a duet very soon
Great titles too. Sneak preview??

The woes of the Chasing pack by All Others grin
A Cup at last by ? ? ? grin
Season Sealed with a Lip by The Special Lip

More 2 come cool

WAN UTD grin grin

you don mental finally tongue shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal kidnapped?
You were given a wrong info.
Chacal went away on a project in the Far East Asia.

Its good to know u are true United fan unlike a dirrty imposter known as Manugurl.
A lot of geezers are running to the camp now that United is about to retain the Prem title and continue the dominance of the league.
I checked your profile now and i was glad u joined in October 2006.
Its about time u wear your RED DEVIL regalia and lets start kicking nigga asses on Nairaland.
Bolaoni will take u to the armoury and get your WAR GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No brotherly love in WAR. Shoot anything that moves . . . . .No exceptions grin grin grin grin grin grin
You copy?

@ Wormedup,
2 Glocks are being trained on ur forehead with infra-red dots.
On United fans approval i will pull the trigger and will turn ur head into burger.
Don't stray in the jungle. . . . . .Keep close to ur pack or u will get SHOT.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2007
bros you don come o grin

nor kill me grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

Chacal went away on a project in the Far East Asia.

Or you meant to say, Jackal went on holiday - In Jail. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jail? Gaol? Penitertiary?
I am not like u, am i?
Intelligence reports from EFCC showed u got arrested in 2005 trying to stage a job from a cyber-cafe in Nigeria.
Is it true? i got evidences to back this allegation up so confess b4 i unleash the draggggggon. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2007
hehehehehehe grin Razorrrr
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Jailbird

Yea right. Please post any evidence you have of me being arrested by EFCC. Thank God I have a pic on N/L. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Wormy,
Everone will be back in time for the new season fully loaded and rearing to go . Watch out!

@Mk,
Want more titles?

@Jackal & Razorr,
You both may have to go to Okija to swear o.  grin grin grin

WAN UTD grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

U need some soul-searching, u stinking Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!
Lest i forget, did u feel + perceive the power of Chacal on friday?
Ya darling thread got zipped . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.