Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500603 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
Haaaaaaa

Thanks for reminding me of that. How's your new girlfriend, Gamine?

I heard the issue almost caused a problem between you and Kitaun, her other boyfriend. grin grin

By the way, I think you're a coward and a sissy for reporting me to Seun. You chose to do that instead of confronting the thread like a man. angry embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2007
to footie abeg tongue tongue

whats all this Gamine issue about? embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2007
My first post on this thread, who are you guys playing for the preseason stuff anyway
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2007
Gamine issue? hmm on a footie thread kit i feel ur pain
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2007
Kitaun, don't play innocent with me o. I have your dossier. tongue grin cheesy

But seriously, you guys should help me out here. Kitaun claims to be f*ucking Gamine! Jackal claims to be f*ucking Gamine! shocked
Who exactly is banging that babe na?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Razorr

dossier? shocked

u love to joke sha! how much does Basketmouth pay u? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

U think i'll report anyone to the Admin? U r having a laugh.
I dont even know Seun's e-mail and the Chacal will never report anyone fucksoever to the Admin.
Remember, i dont make rules---i break 'em.
The Admin musta thunk the whole thread was a ploy to cause chaos on the forum and squashed ur thread. Sorry about that.
U cld have done it in a different way but ur dumb-ass couldnt figure out how to WORK IT.

Kitaun and I in a love triangle? Hell Nah.
Jeje is Dr. Kit's sissy. Muks is Dr Kit's ex.
Razorr is Dr Kit's target.
Dr Kit must be a playa having so many conquests on NL.
Erm, erm, Dr Kit, whats ur shag rate on NL chics?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal i would let that slide

muki doesnt associate with such cool

talk about the iisue at hand grin wonder why you keep denying grin

@ manu4life

yeah i want more
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Jailbird

OK. Maybe you didn't report me. Maybe Gamine did. She must have been really embarrased. The poor baby. cry
But you can't deny that you and Kitaun are banging the same chic.
I'm sure you are still reeling with shock at the discovery. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2007
Razorr:

@Jailbird

OK. Maybe you didn't report me. Maybe Gamine did. She must have been really embarrased. The poor baby. cry
But you can't deny that you and Kitaun are banging the same chic.
I'm sure you are still reeling with shock at the discovery. grin grin grin

grin grin grin razorr i go die . .e don do grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Yahoobabe,

NO one is banging no one and no REAL MAN comes to a public thread to reveal shit.
U are so dumb, shallow-minded with a crass mentality.
The wages of dumbness is a cyber slap.
Stand back and take whatz coming for u . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2007
Another Typical Jackal post. He just has this misconception that he can't get his message across without cussing people. angry
What a shame. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hmm City people would love this,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

When a rabbit knocks on a Jackal's den in a summer afternoon then u should expect bloodbath and a huge feast.
You are about doing that so deal with it when shit hits the fan.
Makin your self a bloody irritant on this thread will make your soul BLEED.
Stop playing with the claws of a carnivore or u might get ur Arrow scratched/bruised.
Ma advice: avoid the Chacal like the Mosaic plague.
Darkness n light can never meet so stay away from me and maintain a distance.
Ya attitude stinks.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2007
i'm forced to ask. . .  do these folks all know 'emselves ?

how 'bout y'all just go 'n open ur own jungle xclusive 4 dis rumble 'n stop fouling up UTD's play ground!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Jailbird

Do you think I'm Somze? My dear, I'm not a rapper. grin cheesy  I won't trade words with you. I think I've made my point.
Sorry if I hit a sore nerve. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
oya Razorr, come make we dey go house. . . oya come go dey cook dat afang soup; e don do, u sef u no dey gree hear word. . . na like dis u wan take marry 'usband? e don do. . . . a' ahn!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2007
U hit a sore nerve?
Stop stealing ma flowz on NL.
The only thing that will SORE on ur body is ur bruised Arrow.

You r just a confused individual.
No common sense, no ambition, no vision.
U are just a bag of shit that needs to be thrown in a dungeon.
Silly bitch!!!!!!!

@ Ruudie,
U need to talk sense to ur wifey.
Maybe u dont fucck her hard enough to impart ur own knowledge into her.
Use Aphrodisiacs if u must and shag this babe's brainz out.
Her sexual frustrations can be the only reason why she talks bollocks everyday.
Dayyyyyyyyyyyum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal,

abeg e do. . . if dem leave u sef u fit carry boiling ring plug inside bar beach. . . grin
u wan kill people with big, big grammar; lef am. . . e don do so!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2007
Bu haaa haaa haaa haaa

Chei!

Water don pass gari o! shocked

See wetin one small girl, Gamine, don cause. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Ruudie,

Over to u then . . . . . . ,
I am confident being a Man u fan u must know what to do.
Have a fucckful day.

@ Razorr,
Forgive me manners.
Just phucking with ur solitary mind. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

@ Razorr,
Forgive me manners.
Just phucking with your solitary mind. grin

Apology accepted. Just make sure you have as much fun as possible with your new conquest while it lasts. wink grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2007
Grabs popcorn and watches the movie
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Razorr,

hand it to ya. . .  u sure know how to stoke a fire! wonder what's g'onna happen when the girl in question here shows up. . . .

@Jackal,

u call this f*** with a solitary mind. . . . man, if u was a fighter jet and razorr an island, she wouldn't be on the atlas no mo'!

Shake hands. . . . no, no don't hug. . .  yeah, now thats the spirit grin

<**** wipes sweat off brow ****>
oya run-away wifey we still get court case
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2007
A-40:

Grabs popcorn and watches the movie

get ur ass back 2 d courtroom angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2007
@RAZORR

which one be ur own sef?  undecided

we don notice u, now leave, haba na wetin!  angry

did Jackal tell u we are pricing anything at Mile 12 market?  shocked

little wonder Seun yanked off ur ignoble thread, smart boy!  cheesy

didnt u also observe that all the pple concerned  ignored the thread?  tongue  tongue

lets talk sports abeg . .  tongue

Jackal:

@ Razorr,

Kitaun and I in a love triangle? Hell Nah.
Jeje is Dr. Kit's sissy. Muks is Dr Kit's ex.
Razorr is Dr Kit's target.
Dr Kit must be a playa having so many conquests on Nairaland.
Erm, erm, Dr Kit, whats your shag rate on Nairaland chics?

mukina2:

Jackal i would let that slide

muki doesnt associate with such cool

@Mukina

common sense should tell u that, if someone passes snide remarks about u and someone being pals/friends and u r claiming not to fight that person, u dont use words like I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH PEEPS LIKE THAT,  cool

who wants to associate with u either?  angry

sounds too me u want me to give u some more knocks, I will surely oblige u and pls dont give me that I AM BEING A BIGGER PERSON HERE BY NOT REPLYING undecided

that BS WOULD TRANSLATE TO COWARDICE  cool

Start only what u can finish . . . cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2007
Oohhhhhhhh ma days, You cannot even identify SARCASM.
Apologies accepted? George Bush is Nigerian.
You are in trouble when i catch u on YIM. grin grin grin

@ Ruudie,
I got a secret that will destroy the whole wedding
Razorr secretly shagged me in your car plus non-stop knob-polishing the other night. wink
I feel its high time this secret is let out so u knw the kind of wifey u dealing with. grin grin grin

@ Kitaun,
You are trying to settle a rift and u are starting one yourself.
Dont yap on MUKS like that . . . . . .She's a vulnerable girl and she don't mean it that way.
Forget anything she might have said and lets discuss FOOTIE.
Razorr is the major culprit here who has warmed everyone's bed on Nairaland and causing ruckus here.
I think we should revert to the MOSAIC LAW and chase RAZORR to the borders of Lagos/Cotonou and STONE her to . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2007
razorr,

oya over to u. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2007
okay, am still wondering why my name came up at all in this thread.

dnt wanna talk badly 2day o

just wanna do jejely.
pls oooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
I mentioned ur name.
What the fucck can ya phucking do about shit?
Call ur attorney and sue me ass if u r so pained. wink wink wink
Better still, why dont cha take ur gay ass off this thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2007
@jackal

u never ceased to amaze me,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Ruddie
Wetin now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.