Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,318 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504214 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
@somze

guy u r showing me recent posts,

did u hear what i said, i said get the posts records and analyse it and find out who' has shown more foulness in words,

and you are showing me 2007,

jackal has been around since 2005, so what are u saying,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
Lord
I've shown you her attitude towards me. You are being delusional. The post above do they show something about her or not?

This is a Razorr affair, if you were sincere enough, you'd see the proof i have shown concerning her attitude towards me.
Which more than gives me the right to expose her insanity.

If again you have integrity do a simple scan and you'd see full proof of her vulgar nature in her scuffles with

[list]
[li]Loyika[/li]
[li]Kituan[/li]
[li]WormedUp[/li]
[li]Jackal[/li]
[li]Me[/li]
[/list]

To mention but a few. Look like i've said before every one knows her. Any one that claims otherwise is living in fools paradise,
I would not engage with you anymore
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

That is not true.
Somze is Somze and Jackal is erm, erm, Chacal
No one is trying to be one another. he is BLUE and i am RED.

Everyone has just realised u are a fuccking bum on Nairaland and a lesbian butch.
Lordimpaq must be under a spell to think u are holier than thou.
You are a diseased pussy and i told u all your pranks and antics will come crashing one day and this is the day.
I am going to make u crawl out of here like a leprechaun that u are until u start respecting yourself on this forum

Try and learn by example and emulate other female members of this great forum.
You are the only nymphet on this thread trying to jump from one dicck to another.
Jumping from one bed to another to satisfy your lascivious vagina and cause anarchy on the sports thread.
Enough is enough . . . . .We r not buying your schitzo anymore.

@Lordimpaq,
You know how i like thingx grounded.
Before u start making judgements please rewind back to 4-5 weeks ago and see what razzy Razor has caused in this place.
I am not doing this for fun. Peops think i am rude, vulgaric, ornery and caustic but i don't just shoot me mouth for the fun of it.
Dont be too hasty into jumping into conclusions.
Mine can be understood as a Man Utd fan trying to bully a Chelski nymphet but how do u explain Somze's verbal attack . . . . . . Somze's a Chelsea fan so that explains something is wrong somewhere with Razorr.
She's got a major electrical fault in her clitoral wirings grin.
When the wires short-circuit, it causes a break in the current flow and shuts out the rheostat thus making clitoris twitch and her Arrow hungry for multiple cocks. grin grin grin grin grin
She's mad at me because i wldnt give her what she wants and Somze wont do neither. cool
We both find her unattractive to hit her PLACENTA with our willyz.

Now, no one is trying to call u an ignoramus but if u don't trust me on this one i will have to call u an IGNORAMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somze has just printed what Razorr has been doing in the past few weeks.
She's had a 1000 beefs on Nairaland and she's the major catalyst in the famous KIT Vs MUKS long beef.
Razorr is the DEVIL pissing everyone off and she deserves to be up-rooted from this community of intellectuals.
Be smart don't be a RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2007
Lord
You amaze me, if you have really been around that long i wonder why You cant see in black or white.
Keep protecting razorr.

I have said i do not say ANYTHING without evidence and i have shown thus. Of course i can bring more concerning her immoral nature and attack towards the other names i mentioned but what is the use?

You are clearly and evidently biased.

Keep it Up!!!

I rest my case
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Somze,

Lordimpaq will come to terms.
He is a bundle of intelligence and old age is the reason why he steps cautiously.
Lordi will come to our conclusion but he walks in the same speed as English FA in trying to determine Tevez's saga.
Don't expect him to patch on our wavelength anytime soon. Give him 3-4 days. grin grin grin grin

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what Razorr is on about.
She's deadly, seductive and very cunningly smart.
We are talking about a devious, diabolical mind capable of crashing this forum if left un-monitored.
If u see a Scorpion and Razorr . . . . . .Pls shoot Razorr 1st, the Scorpion can be dealt with easily!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2007
@jackal

i hear you , i won't say anything,

jackal u know me, i'm no retard, neither am i an ignoramite or watever u call it,

razorr, i never claimed she was holier than thou, u guys can check the posts i made to be sure of that

razorr is wrong to have posted that, and the others in the past.

i am not disputing that she did post some vulgaric content,

what i am disputing is that she has posted more vulgaric content, jackal you said it yourself,

Jackal:

but i don't just shoot me mouth for the fun of it.

fine,

Jackal:

Dont be too hasty into jumping into conclusions.
Mine can be understood as a Man Utd fan trying to bully a Chelski nymphet

yes, there are so many times gooners and cheslki fans provoke you and you really get nasty with us, i remember we had a brawl in 2005, following the F.A cup final between arsenal and manutd, it was nasty,

Jackal:

but how do u explain Somze's verbal attack . . . . . . Somze's a Chelsea fan so that explains something is wrong somewhere with Razorr.

thats not for me or you to explain,

@somze

Look at it from my point of view then you'll understand where i'm coming from,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

@ Somze,

Lordimpaq will come to terms.
He is a bundle of intelligence and old age is the reason why he steps cautiously.
Lordi will come to our conclusion but he walks in the same speed as English FA in trying to determine Tevez's saga.
Don't expect him to patch on our wavelength anytime soon. Give him 3-4 days. grin grin grin grin
i must admit that was funny, but i'm not old, we are in the same generation of youths,

Jackal:

We are talking about a devious, diabolical mind capable of crashing this forum if left un-monitored.
If u see a Scorpion and Razorr . . . . . .Please shoot Razorr 1st, the Scorpion can be dealt with easily!!!!!!!!

thats quite provocative,

like i said, i won't talk anymore, i've said enough, let the world judge,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Lordimpaq,

Jokes aside, u love Razorr, don't cha?
Her serpentine looks in her profile got u captivated, innit?
She's a devil in diguise. . . . . . . Wanna know what she's really like? Look at her upside down grin grin grin grin
Thats what she is . . . . . .a 2-horned herbivore like an Antelope.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

@ Somze,
If u see a Scorpion and Razorr . . . . . .Please shoot Razorr 1st, the Scorpion can be dealt with easily!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Modified . . .

Lord
My issue is simple -
Has she been provocative and aggressive towards me? Yes i have shown thus
Is she vulgar? Yes i have shown thus

Then what else is it that you want.
Am i the only one that feels this way or that she has exposed this shame to? NO, i have shown thus
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2007
@jackal

i knew it was coming to this,

i just knew it,

i've been expecting it jackal, how could you, i've not even met her before,

so don't even go there,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by viee(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ jackal, Somze

perhaps it will be better to wait till Razorr is on to start the fight.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
VIEE

You will pick and WATCH your words before indirectly calling me a coward

Razorr was here when this started, but seeing the truth and my evidence she ran away to gunners thread.

Do not provoke me, I am not in the mood.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2007
Lord,

You have not met her

She is not on your IM?

She is not on your call list?

She is not your friend?

Be fully innocent or fully guilty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Lordimpaq,

Temper temper . . . . . . . . . .

You just told us she provoked your PENILE STIMULATION, didn't ya?
Lemme see through ma crystal ball . . . . . . . . . . . .ABRACADABRA. . . . . .ABRACADABRA
Ohhhhh Yeah, i can see what happened. How it happened . . . . . . . .

Lordimpaq logs on the sports thread on Nairaland.
Checks Man Utd thread and sees darts,halo-tips, shells, bullets and arrows flying around and trained on a particular female member.
He feels sorry for the chic in question and decides to act like a gentleman(Ramsey Nouah). He checks Razorr's profile to see if she was worth dying for.
Lordi sees a compact CHESTICLES and a curvy waistline and he felt TREMORS in his groin area and decides to give it a go.

Ohhhhh ma days, Lordi recognises the aces throwing shots at the female. Jackal is a good pal of Lordi. Lordi tries to convince Chacal to cease fire but the Chacal already made up his mind. Lordi changes direction to Somze and Somze wont budge under pressure.
Lordi feels helpless, this battle is too big to fight and decides to make a You-turn but the aces wont let him go.
The aces possess a vast amount of intelligence and confronted Lordi of being under Razorr's spell and LORDI starts BLUSHING.
BLUSHING, SMILING, BLUSHING again and generally EXCITED.
I have seen the ECLIPSE OF THE MOON but i'm yet to see a black man BLUSH.

Lordi, GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by viee(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2007
trust me if i wanted to call u a coward, i would have said it outright!
incase u hvnt noticed, i dnt make senseless post
u said she was here and im sayn wait till she is online again then u can continue trading tackles
as for annoying u. . . . . .   sorry, im not that jobless, SORRY
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Viee,

Pls dont make this complicated.
Razorr is enough worry don't add to it.
The nasty bitch was here when it started and decided to abandon the thread when shit hit the fan.
Do us a favour by calling her here to defend herself or better still, dont get involved.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

@ Lordimpaq,

Temper temper . . . . . . . . . .
. . .
u know it takes a lot to get me angry, and i've learned over the years not to.

Jackal:

Lordi, GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?

where is this leading to jackal,

are you having fun now?

, satisfy yourself man, i don't have to respond to this,

you've only shown me who you really are,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Somze

e be like say i don jam u b4 4 VGC.Na rd 25 u dey house

Manchester United to meet Inter Milan
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by viee(f): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal, do me a huge favour and read my post again!
may be Somze read my post backwards.

and as i said earlier, i dnt make senseless post
if i feel something is worth mentioning, i do so
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2007
viee
Like i explained, and jackal too, she was here but ran away. Please go through the thread before making statements.

Notice the time of her last comment her and her last comment in gunners thread. Then get back to me.

When you say we should wait for her to come online, you are saying we are doing stuff behind her back and that is cowardice and a clear act of agression.

I need not say more.

9ja4eva
how u want me to talk my road for public forum, i tire for u o grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2007
Okay u know one Lola babe.

No yarn ur road comot oh abeg.I jst ask if u dey house around dere.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Viee,
Babes, we got no issues with u,
U are not a trouble-maker.
As a matter of fact, this is my 1st time writing to u directly so we got no WARS with u.
U are free to roam the thread in any way u feel like doing.
Razorr is the main target and we dont need to wait on her to speak our minds.
If she's not BOLD enough to defend herself then fucck HER!!!!!!!!!!

@ Lordimpaq,

U are my best pal on NL.
We have known each other now for ages so no cause for alarm.
I would take a bullet for u and u know that but why cant u realise Razorr is a snake.
Look at it objectively. Somze has produced enough evidence to indict Razorr and put her in Jail for LIFE and u still cannot see why we despise her so much.
Anyways, this is going to be ma last straw to convince u.
Like i always say, Pls do the math.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2007
umhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2007
9ja4eva
make we meet for IM abeg i no fit answer any personal questions here.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Jejesticx,

Where abt in Isolo do u stay?
I got some homies in Ajao Estate?
Are u near anywhere it?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2007
umhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2007
C'mon Jejestix,

U are not suddenly deaf and dumb, are ya?
Lemme call that magical pastor(whats his name again) to come to ur AID.
Erm, erm, erm T B Joshua(Synagogue temple) is ur answer if u r dumb.
Do u want his contact number?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Somze

No wahala i get u.I go pop u.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2007
i really aint used to this jackal,

why the niceties,

pls am worried o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheres the jackal i knw'
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Jeje,

Chacal is the same chacal day and night.
Are u staying near Ajao Estate or not?
Its a matter of yes/no or u dont wanna talk to me.
Stop beating about the bush. . . . .Make up ur mind.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
yeah, u are begining to sound like the jackass i know

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2007
Is that ur response?
Well. . . . . . . . . .I can't believe those were the 1st words that will come outta a dumb bitch.
Dumb people in Nigeria who never spoke before starts with neh, ner, nep, NEPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe u were this intelligent to conjure a correct sentence in English in this manner.
I doff ma hats for ur brilliance.
Stupid Arrow!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.