Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,400 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504220 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

I mentioned your name.
What the fucck can ya phucking do about shit?
Call your attorney and sue me ass if you're so pained. wink wink wink
Better still, why don't cha take your gay ass off this thread.

the nairalander u are trying  to annoy is not available at the moment pls try again later.

much much later. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2007
A-40,
wetin happen again?

@Jackal,
u be my man but u dey f*** up oh, u dey fall my hand. . .  no be nah, nah, nah so u jus free wan pesin, na im u don start anoda wan again?
no let dem come dey disturb our UTD flows nah guy. . .  do like dat abeg!

@Jeje,
abeg una free dis broz nah, free my guy nah. . .  na whish levels be dis nah? shoo, una wan make d young man get heart attack?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Sir Lordimpaq,
Where have u been?
Ohhhhh ma world . . . . . .I missed your comments on Nairaland.
Whats cracking, its funny how time flies, dawg.
This tim last year, we was talking about Arsenal's chances in the league and stuffs.
R u back permanently now or u still OFF/ON?
Get back to me,son.
Lets talk footie.

@ Jejelolatu,
I am not trying to annoy u.
You started it. I like it when people are BOLD and daring.
Its obvious u knw i was the one that mentioned your name so why was u playing tongue in cheek and saying shit about NAME CALLING.
Come straight when u want to deal with me on issues and stop beating about the phucking bush.

You shld know what Chacal is all about now.
Never been afraid to say whatz on ma mind any given time or day so follow ma footsteps and maybe i shall make u one of me disciples.
Besides, what club do u support? Maybe the orientation you're gettin from 'em is making u confused. grin
Call a TRUCE and we can resolve this matter amicably if u so wish and if u want WAR . . . . . .How about me delivering it to your doorstep.

@ Ruudie,
Pls forgive me manners.
I was just phucking with 'em minds.
Ma bad, this is becomin a habit but tell em chics to leave me cock where it is.
N.B. Whatz YAHOOZE?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
Is this the freekick thread?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2007
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man u re really asking for it

but hey, not today.

why dnt u lets do this some other time.

u want trouble i wd give u double.

wait and get it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Jackal,

mey u try dey cool temper small, small. . . . bobs, u charge pass rooney, smith and keano put togeda oh! if na match u dey play, no be red so?

@Jeje,

wetin nah. . . so inside every, u no jus gree hear my own abi?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

N.B. Whatz YAHOOZE?

Chei! This bobo wan come dey form aje butter for here. He dey pretend like seh e no know wetin Yahooze mean. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2007
@somzeee
very funny

@jackal
i'll try to be on as much as possible cos i've got a lotta work to do.

but i'll try ma best,

as for yahozee,

its scammer, it means scammer,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2007
jejelolatu:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man u re really asking for it

but hey, not today.

why dnt u lets do this some other time.

u want trouble i wd give u double.

wait and get it.

i understand how u feel, but let it go,

just let jackal, be,

he wants u to be angry, so u guys can trade words on the thread, he loves to trade words,

just leave him alone, do as your name suggests
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ jejelolatu,

Death is the only thing surer than me having u for dinner.
If i want trouble, i get double?
Please i want treble. . . . .Double sounds like a small meal for me.
Whats ur sex? Male or Female or She-male?

@ Everyone,
If u know any of jeje's siblings home and away please let em know she's about signing her DEATH WARRANT.
It's going to be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing(FUNERAL) if Jeje starts dissing . . . . . . .
TELL JEJE this is her last warning.
Nairaland is about to lose someone inferior but a soul still COUNTS.

@ Lordi,
So Yahooze is scamming.
I went to a Gooners party on saturday and everyone was singing the YAHOOZE song and dancing like plonkers.
Yahooze song, Yahooze dance, Yahooze gangstars.
Where did it come from? London or Lagos?
Please make me understand how it started and whats the principle behind the schitzo.

@ Razorr.
Shut up u cunt!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2007
@jackal

u know u really ought to cool down and take it easy on ya fella mates,

i mean jeje, for instance,

as for the yahoozee, i'm surprised u don't know the meaning, but it came from lagos obviously,

and please leave razor alone,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

@ jejelolatu,

Death is the only thing surer than me having u for dinner.
If i want trouble, i get double?
Please i want treble. . . . .Double sounds like a small meal for me.
Whats your sex? Male or Female or She-male?

@ Everyone,
If u know any of jeje's siblings home and away please let em know she's about signing her DEATH WARRANT.
It's going to be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing(FUNERAL) if Jeje starts dissing . . . . . . .
TELL JEJE this is her last warning.
Nairaland is about to lose someone inferior but a soul still COUNTS.

umhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

u would have to try sumtin more personal, as in u gat to hit on target

really, that wasnt enuff to drag me into being unJEJEly today
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2007
I don't understand why you guys are picking on Jackal, he's well within his rights to take shots at razorr angry

If she can't respect her self and shut the hell up, then what choice does he have but to expose her as the *** she is.

Meanwhile jackal i think you should take it easy with jeje wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Jeje,
You reckon?
Ok . . . . . . Go on a cam and show Man utd fans your Arrow.
Will that make u unJEJEly. grin grin grin grin grin
The funny thang is i would like to wear plastic goggles before i see such stuffs for i might contact ACUTE CONJUCTIVITIS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2007
umhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2007
somze:

I don't understand why you guys are picking on Jackal, he's well within his rights to take shots at razorr angry

And since when did u become the secretary of state for the united states of jackamerica, u amaze me with your posts man,

somze:

If she can't respect her self and shut the hell up, then what choice does he have but to expose her as the slut she is.

that is inconclusive, u cannot conclude that based on someone's story, wat kind of person are you,

are you trying to tell me that if someone calls u and tells u that i'm sleeping with your girlfriend or wife, you would easily believe such person,

how naive can you be, pal,

try to be objective and look at it from two sides, before you conclude, u don't even know her talkless of backing up someone's claim dat she's a slut,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Lordi

If I were you, I'll just ignore somze. We all know what an attention seeker he is. wink

As for Jackal, please put that dog in order. He has gone crazier after his stint in jail. shocked grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

U are a bloody Arrow for coming back here.
How shameless can a babe be? Don't u ever reason and think how ur life will be sorted?
You are the most unreserved and unprincipled slut i have ever known.
Shame on a bitch that tries to snitch on everyone.
Wonder why peops hate ur guts with a passion?
Cos u r dumb, ugly and a she-gay.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

@ Razorr,

You are a bloody Arrow for coming back here.
How shameless can a babe be? Don't u ever reason and think how your life will be sorted?
Wonder why peops hate your guts with a passion?
Cos you're dumb, ugly and a she-gay.

Lordi, see what I'm talking about? grin Over to you. wink

Oh ma dayzzzz grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

U know what?
I am still phucking with ur mind but with a condom this time.
The rubber is smelling and its making the whole shebang gets messy.
Forgive me manners for phucking ur mind up. I really wanna get ur mind knocked up.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

thats not quite true you know,

Jackal:

Wonder why peops hate your guts with a passion?

not everyone does, and she doesn't snitch,

Jackal:

Cos you're dumb, ugly and a she-gay.

she gay, dat one got me laughing, is there such a word,

c'mon jackal, bury the hatchet, just forget it,

i can't post any more than this, jackal, do what it is right and just forget about the whole thing, it makes no sense continuing this brawl,

As for me, i rest my case, i won't interfere any longer,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
Lord,
I never talk without evidence and proof.
You should be the one that needs to be objective
Modified . . .
I need not bother to explain more.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
@somze

show me the proof, and show me the evidence,

i think you should look at the posts record of jackal and compare it with razors,

and you tell me who has more open show of vulgar attitude,

i'll tell u something, u r barking up the wrong tree for guidance, and show of solidarity which is unseen and inexistent,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
God Bless Lordimpaq!

May you live forever! wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2007
sneaks in ,sees blood everywhere.Shakes head.Hears gunshots.Shakes head again. Decides to stay and tell combatants

NO MAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMPRENDE?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2007
Dont be darn blind. Look up her post for today and see how she openly and clearly caused this fracas. Not to mention questioning my integrity and taking swipes at Ruudie too.

If you are the latest to fall for her charms just say so and we'll understand. I've always taken you as smart. I may have be dead wrong.

Razorr is the greatest stupid idiot on Nairaland and this is an established fact.

Her fetish and immoral attitude is clear and open for all to see, only an ignoramus will completely miss this open truth.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2007
Lordimpaq, I forgot to tell you this, Somze is a Chelsea fan! shocked cry cry
I've never been so embarrased in all my life. embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2007
Modified . . .

lord
give me some mins

i'll bring up all her nastly comments directed at me.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
Oh! Another little fact.

Somze is trying to compete with Jackal.

There is an unofficial lyrics contest on Nairaland. Somze is trying to be the new Jackal, if you know what I mean. So don't be surprised at the things you hear from his mouth. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2007
I can't vouch for Somze
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=65646.msg1340085#msg1340085

Freekick at Somze, the chief Plagiariser!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=64879.msg1321936#msg1321936

Anyway, Somze dear, is the circulated part in the picture below your d*ick? Huh Is that what your d*ick turns to when you change form?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=64879.msg1287391#msg1287391

Oh! Silly me! I get it now!

I was really cracking my head about how he managed to achieve that feat! Grin Grin

So, once a month, he changes form and becomes Smeagol, then the next morning he becomes somze again? That makes plenty of sense! Grin Grin

This is a living proof of the existence of Werewolves! Please Somze don't eat me o! Cry I promise to be nice from now on!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=64879.msg1287275#msg1287275

Mukina, I no wan fight with you this afternoon o! Angry The two pics are Somze's!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=64879.msg1287238#msg1287238

MORE TO COME
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2007
somze:

If you are the latest to fall for her charms just say so and we'll understand. I've always taken you as smart. I may have be dead wrong.

i'm quite indifferent with wat u think about me, so dat doesnt hit home if u r expecting it to

somze:

Razorr is the greatest stupid idiot on Nairaland and this is an established fact.

and who established dat fact, is it a fact based on today's post,

somze:

Her fetish and immoral attitude is clear and open for all to see, only an ignoramus will completely miss this open truth.

you see, when u tell me fetish and immoral attitude, and you tell me i'm being charmed, and you are indirectly telling me that i'm an ignoramus because i've completely missed the truth, it baffles me cos, i just told you to, check the post records of both posters in question and you tell me,

or do you want me to open a poll and then you'll be convinced because i'm doubtly sure the difference would be clear,

like i said check the post records of when they joined, you just joined recently so you don't even know jackal like i do,

only then would i agree with you ,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2007
I'm currently playing a game. It's called 'spot the differences in the two pictures bellow'! Grin Anyone care to help?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=64879.msg1287165#msg1287165

Lord
More quotes directed at me, more to come

Somze

Nairaland Lesson no.1: Don't start a fight unless your game is tight.

I bet you thought you're the best rapper on N/L, right? Please keep the raps coming, we might just create an album from this.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-65355.0.html#msg1280508

Jackal 1 : Somze 0

It seems Jackal is leading this game. somze, why is it taking you so long to compose more lines? It took Jackal only a minute to respond to your rap, but its taking you hours! Shocked Why is that? Huh
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-65355.0.html#msg1280555

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.