Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,350 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503796 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by boysteve1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2007
No Fighting dudes, United is about to show wat dey are made of, Jackal u be corect guy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ Jejelolatu,

To say u are a ninny will be understating the obvious.
You are such a bastard that u cannot even guard your mouth.
Keep an eye on your lip when u address me or u get punched.
You have the gall to say shyte about me . . . . . . .Is your mom insane?
Dont u ever, in your wretched and poverty-ridden life, talk to me like that ever again.
You r lucky i am sippin courvoisier and celebrating United win, thus in  happy mood.
If u had tried this flick with me last week. . . . . I'd have made your diseased cunt suffer ma wrath.
2 words . . . . . .You are an anus

it took u almost a decade to come up with that.

get off ur high horse before u fall of it
i pick my fights very well,do u really think i dnt know wat i started?

i know i am fighting with a rabid dog
u are insane

i also know that u lack basic manners

and right now u have proven urself to be a coward.

unfortunately,am too polished to get down and dirty just cause i want to diss u-

one question-one answer
thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is faceless[abeg with prove o]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ A-40,

I still rate Tevez above Martins by 2000 miles.
Why? Tevez is being played in an unfamiliar postion.
Robben/Joe Cole playing centre-forward?
Judge Tevez when Rooney and Ronaldo gets back . . . . .i have stated this many times in ma post.
I saw Marins against Boro today and he was shyte . . . . .Viduka is taking the shyne off Martins at the moment.

@ nateevs,

I was a bit scared when United wouldnt score.
Heart in ma mouth? Nah . . . . . . . . . . .
I know United is brimming with quality players and a moment of brilliance can change the match.
This is where the revival will start.
Just watch what happens from here . . . .I kinda pity United's next 7 opponents.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2007
Those Spuds are whack jare Nov 3 is too far away we want a piece of the scummies

@Jackal
Thats your opinion man you are entitled to it Tevez is just overrated and before the season runs out you would ask Fergie why he didnt leave at the Hammers
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2007
@Jeje and Jackal
You guys should ease up there's too much footie to talk about
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2007
Jackal
I insist you exercise restraint when interacting with Jeje . . . no matter what.
There would definitely be a strong reaction
Meanwhile i see you guys have managed to get full 3 points, but of course spurs can never be trusted. They only are better that liverpool with you guys.

Nateevs
How you doing man?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2007
i dnt know how cowardly a guy can get

guy disses girl on nland
later guy creates a thread for girl on nland
disappears totally from nland

hides behind another user id and stalks girl

girl ignores guy cause girl doesnt give two f's about guy[both original or photocopy]

as if that is not enuff guy continues to stalk girl

threathens girls frend on im
and to make it more complicated guys frend accuses girl of being guy.

need i mention names?
is there anyone in doubt as to the identity oy guy a.k.a faceless
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2007
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
where is faceless?
wher is jackal
and of course where is grumpy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2007
dnt wait till i get offline before u run ur mouth like tap.

i dnt have all day
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2007
Nairaland Drama: Let me sit back and watch
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ A-40,

We have bought Tevez . . . .Its up to United to use him as a tool more effectively.
U dont need to be a rocket scientist to know Tevez has been used in an unfamiliar position.
Tevez is not a point man . . . . .He is simply a supporting striker. More dangerous making assists and playing off a centre-forward.
He was bought to HELP ROONEY and not REPLACE him.
Rooney n Ronaldo are the main arteries of Man Utd and any team in the world will miss em SORELY.

@ jejelolatu,

U are FACELESS and u cannot do shit about it.
Look at this cretin of a chic trying to seek ma attention . . . .today of all days.
Do me a favour by disappearing from here and dont lemme sniff the pungent smell oozing outta mouth ever again.
Jackal a rabid dog? U cannot be too far from the truth . . . . . . Jackal is from the DOG FAMILY.
U are only belabouring the obvious by calling a Jackal a dog . . . .Duhhhhhhhhhh, is the POPE Catholic?
I have evidences that say u are FACELESS and there's nuthing ur diseased pussy can do to that.
If u dont like it . . . . .U can suck ma cock with a condom and get smacked afterwards.
Buncha schmuks.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2007
Jackal
You are acting in a VERY provocative manner.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2007
Yeah but i do remember you saying he was better than Wazza
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2007
somze i dey ooooo. I come do bad belle for this place but spurs no gree.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ Somze,

When are u going on this sabatical of urs?
United keeps dragging u back, i guess.
Everyone had a lucky break apart from Liverpool.
Ashley Cole saved Mourinho's blushes last night clearing a ball off the goal-line.
Fabregas saved the Arses by scoring a beauty although Birmingham was wasteful in front of goal.
Rio Ferdinand and Nani/Tevil saved United's day.
Who scored that beauty of a goal because thats the argument on SKYSPORTS now.
Sky Digital gave it to NANI but Ferguson insisted it was APACHE'S goal. grin grin grin grin grin

Dont mind that tart of a tweek coming here to accuse me of shit.
I have tried all these days to avoid em ninnies all week but they can't stop playing ma name in their whorish mouths.
Why are they on me cock all the time . . . . .Jackal this, Jackal that all the time.
Thousands of e-mails everyday from Nairaland members spitting negatives and positives everytime.
I now understand what Pac meant when he said ALL EYEZ ON ME. I must seek for a restraining order from these VERMINS in ma backyard.
Who gives a cock about what she does with her miserbale and impoverished life.
Like i care . . . . .I stay in the UK so whats ma business with these Oshodi residents?

@ A-40,

Tevez's ability is better than Rooney's anytime.
Apache has class but i can understand he is not match-fit now plus he's been used in odd positions.
Judge him when the season swings fully as United had a difficult game cos of the International break.
How many Spur's players honoured their countries in the midweek . . . . . .Robinson and erm, erm who?
Did u hear Mourinho's comment last night? He said Chelsea was appaling. tongue tongue tongue tongue
At the end of the day, its the 3 points that matter . . . .we will have to win DIRTY cos we need points more than beautiful footie.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2007
jackal
i don't know o.
Things keep dragging me back as you noticed.
But i should go pretty soon.
But take it easy with jeje - she's under my umbrella wink

The goal was a deflection and there are rules about those. But i'd give it to nani, was a good shot.

Nateevs
Two teams i can never bank on with Utd - Liverpool and Spurs - absolutely pathetic with them.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2007
jackal u are a fool
u are the biggest fool on nl

wait,let me prove it!

what kind of guy makes frends with fools and cowards? A FOOL

what kind of guy uses so many foul words?A FOOL

what kind of guy would say sumtin and not be able to stand by it with solid proof?A FOOL.

do u need more evidence as to the authenticity of ur foolishness?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2007
Jeje,

Squash it. It's obvious you feel bad about anything that might have happened but just be cool. Sogbo. Pele.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2007
grin  grin ticha Jeje grin

cheesy   "   grin  "

nor kill me grin grin

e don do . .i dey beg pls grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ Somze,

I have heard.
Le Chacal will cool his nerves and say nuthing about the matter any longer.
Trust me, geezer . . . . . .i understand what u didnt even mention. wink wink wink
I am going off for more drinks with ma mates in Tottenham.
Lemme go and kick some dust in North London.
I will see u when i get back.

@ jejelolatu,

Relax . . . . . .u have been bailed.
Besides, i am just phucking with your mind.
Dont be pushed . . . . .act like u KNOW. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2007
E don do cheesy wo una get time tongue me i get Bottles of Gulu to go cancel in a few
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2007
anywaysthis is my final say on this issue.

tell faceless, i am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond his league.
i heard he put his dreams and love under my feet,
tell am sey i pity am, because no be leg i go use, i will crush it with a bulldozer

tell him to show his face, and that i can't wait to have the original grumpyback so i can laugh in his face.

and tell him that threatning my frends wont change anything.

as for u ,u may go straight to hell.
i aint got nada to say to u.

i hope i have made myself clear.

Jackal:

@ jejelolatu,

Relax . . . . . .u have been bailed.
Besides, i am just phucking with your mind.
Dont be pushed . . . . .act like u KNOW. tongue

i will take that as an apology.
had to quote u cause i know u will deny it later.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by atiku07(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2007
Well am not so surprised about u jackal cause that has always been his way of life.

@jeje girl

just leave the ranting animal alone that was the way he took on me last week . It took the grace of GOD and razzr to save me from him.

WHAT A SHAME FOR A LFE RUGGEDLY SPENT
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2007
. . . . . like someone always says . the race is not for the strong . its for those willing to carry on grin

damn!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2007
This is interesting
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2007
tongue na here you suppose dey? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amoke115: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2007
ANOTHER SERIES OF MADENESS GOING ON IN HERE shocked shocked

how can Kitaaun be faceless angry

some of u guys are just clueless tongue

or Kitaun is the most popular guy around undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2007
I'ld be suprised if this place wasn't rowdy. Of course people would come out and make posts. Stupid and baseless posts that is. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by faceless(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2007
Jeje wats with d pretext,everyone on nland knws u have a crush on me.how else do u explain al d beefs we have had in d past.i knw dis feeling is mutual,but unlike u,i am willing to admit dat i love u.say al u want,insult me if u like,it wnt change the fact that i love u. And as for ur so called friends-i hope u are wise enuf not to be believe everything they say.is it a crime that my heart chose 2 love u and not them? I will always love u.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ JK
MU won the game with a moment of brilliance + luck ( off Tevez' head)

but it was a well deserved victory - Chelsea and Arsenal also ground out 1-0 victories, this is just symptomatic of the 'early season' period

now the mancs have their first win, we can get beyond the initial drama and now watch how the league table shapes up. Its early days yet, but those teams that grab the points even without playing well will be in with a shout at the end.

Personally, I'm glad for Nani, scoring will help him relax and play better, we'll see if he's really as good as the hype.

what is up with Global deception Saha and Monsieur Anderson? thought we would see them in action today, but apparently they are still injured.

anyways, I-man said we should be watching Tottenham, at least now we're 4 points above them now so we can rejoice grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2007
Debosky
thanks dude. Thanks for breaking the flow of senseless posts.!
United's win today was deserved. If not for today's game,but for previous ones. We didn't play as well as we did against City today. But like you said, a second of brilliance and luck won us the game.
Luck is very essential in every game. If not for tough luck against united, we'ld be sittin on top of the table rite now.
Liverpool woulda gotten 3 full points against Chelsea, but the penalty was jus sheer luck.

Now the league has just started. This win would def'ly boost united's morale and push them to get more goals and more wins.

Saha was supposed to play in today's game but i think a final minute problem came up. He wasnt even on the bench. Anderson is still not match fit. He's been training though. Maybe we'll see him next match.

I see united winning the next 7 games!

PROUDLY UNITED!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2007
Debosky
thanks dude. Thanks for breaking the flow of senseless posts.!
United's win today was deserved. If not for today's game,but for previous ones. We didn't play as well as we did against City today. But like you said, a second of brilliance and luck won us the game.
Luck is very essential in every game. If not for tough luck against united, we'ld be sittin on top of the table rite now.
Liverpool woulda gotten 3 full points against Chelsea, but the penalty was jus sheer luck.

Now the league has just started. This win would def'ly boost united's morale and push them to get more goals and more wins.

Saha was supposed to play in today's game but i think a final minute problem came up. He wasnt even on the bench. Anderson is still not match fit. He's been training though. Maybe we'll see him next match.

I see united winning the next 7 games!

PROUDLY UNITED!

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.