Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501055 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by faceless(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2007
Jeje,take the advise of a man who has been on nland for a very long time.Mukina and razor are not d kind of girls u should regard as frends.they are the nl bitches,cheap sluts.associating with them would make the guys think u are like them. I believe u re not.i love u.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ Nateevs
pls lets be reasonable when criticising. We saw Chelsea and portsmouth and der wasnt a difference between the two sides. we saw Arsenal playef Fulham and they came from behind to win in the dieing minutes even against Man City. Things have changed as you said, but not only for United.

We just won a game yet the hue and cry wouldnt stop. nawa for 9ja people. One United. Imagine Gooners talking. just last season they finished 20 points United!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2007
Faceless, faceless, faceless.
Beware of my wrath.
I warn before I strike, you are tempting me cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2007
Ohhhhh Ma Dayzzzzzzzzzz
. . . . . . .Just when i thought everything was over and this tweek breaks the truce again.
Aiiiiiight, lemme do this the way it should be done and let no man put his snout in this kizzack . . . . . . . . . .

@ JEJE,

If u think ma last comment to u was an apology then u must be the most retarded bitch on planet EARTH.
JACKAL apologise to u? U gotta be kidding me. I apologise to no mortal so u can suck me cock once again.
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Nairaland Sports is getting dusty, someone needs to vacuum clean this zone.
Lemme tell u sumthing, the fact that i come here to post comments as a United fan doesnt place me and u on the same level.
In all honesty . . . . . . . This is probably the only medium in this world i can talk to a person like u.

I decided to sheath me SWORD cos i gotta respect the wishes of SOMZE but u took advantage and try to assassinate me character.
Who's the coward here? Read between the lines and decipher the message i wrote last to ur LUNKHEAD.
JEJELOLA . . . . . . . .What an asshat? U played urself u scumbag.
Anyways, let this be the last time u gotta have to spew me name on ur wretched lips.
Darkness n Light never meet so stay aloof and dont cross path wiv me.
I am such a violent thang . . . . . . .Wiseheads will acknowledge the fact . . . .U are too watery to be in me league.
Buncha tweeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ ATIKU07,

The problem with asstards like u is INTELLIGENCE.
You just jump into arguments without being invited to have say.
Are ur parents that jobless they cant even give u a house chore to keep ur mind occupied?
The 1st thang that came outta ur mouth was Jackal this n that.
Why cant y'all twats leave me name alone and get a LIFE . . . . . . . . . . .
At 40. i wld expect u to act like a matured grown man but the reverse is the case.
The older u get, the dumber u become. Talk about inverse proportionality of a Lagos Psycho.
I got 4 words for u . . . . .YOU ARE AN ANUS.
If u marry a fool like u . . . .U will produce DICKHEADS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2007
Attention All!!! Jackass a.k.a jackal, his problem is hereditary because i used to know his father to be like him, just leave him to display his foolishness.
Jackass so carry go, your mumurity is not your fault. "Like father, like son"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2007
Also Mr jackass, since Chelsea won the 2005-2006 season with 91 points, if Man had 90 points,would the trophy be shared,since u claimed 90 is the winning point, you are a mumu of the highest order, because i can't believe a football Lord like u claim to be, would say any team with 90 points has won the league, what happens to broken records, I know u can't grow more than your papa because u can't see beyond specific points. You got a programmed brain, I-Robot, i already know what u going to say next cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2007
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2007
faceless:

Mukina and razor are not d kind of girls u should regard as frends.they are the nl bitches,cheap sluts.associating with them would make the guys think u are like them. I believe u re not.

Ok asshole, you just shot yourself in the ass! angry

You've just confirmed to Nairaland that you are Kitaun. angry angry

Damn! I'm so angry right now, I can break someone's nose! angry angry

Kit Kit Kit, please stop parading as faceless and Amoke and come out into the open, you sad pathetic old man! angry

How old are you again, 47? shocked Jeje is too young for you and she doesn't need a sugar daddy. Infact, scratch that. You cannot be a sugar daddy, as I'm sure you have no 'sugar' to spill on her. angry

You pathetic fool. Have you no shame, Kitaun? undecided

She is too young for you and doesn't need the HIV virus you want to plant in her p'ussy with your stinking old d'ick. angry

Get a life and go home to your wife and kids. angry

We don't need bastards like you on N/L, you sorry old man! angry angry

What a grumpy old bastard! angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2007
My hammering of the spurs yesterday gave me an array of hope to retaining the premiership, since we have started our winning tradition, no team is going to stop us again.

My hope of retaining the premiership is anchored on taking at least four points from each of the top three (Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea). I know with the present form of this united boys, the least point they will squeeze out of these three are four points. I see us at the top of the table before December.

Up United!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Dapsycool,

Torrents of Muppets, they keep coming in folds.
Look at this inglorious bastard talking about the number of points necessary to win a league.
So your gay brain believe its possible for 2 teams to make 90 points each?
Has it not occured to u that if Chelsea makes 91 points . . . . then no team in the same league would make 90 points?.
2 teams playing each other can never clinch 3 points each . . . .whenever team A wins, anutha team musta lost 3 points.
You r so foolish beyond logic so there's no need to elaborate on your stupidity.
You came out of drug-poisioned womb coupled with a rusty semen from your lunatic father. The outcome was always going to amount to a FAILURE.
This bitch-nigga does not even know how the league system work . . . . He is a person.
Any team that makes 90 points will win this league . . . . . .I don't care what others play.
Do us a favour by not opening that your diarrhoea infested mouth on this forum . . . .What comes out of there is contagious.
Tell your bastard father i got a job for him . . . . . . Ma Boxer shorts ARE DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2007
Its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes. I am gettin so hot, i wanna take ma clothes off!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2007
The Man U thread has become a battlefield aiight?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2007
fynewaka:

My hope of retaining the premiership is anchored on taking at least four points from the top three (Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea). I know with the present form of this united boys, the least point they will squeeze out of these three are four points. I see us at the top of the table before December.

Up United!
If you mean at least four points from each of the teams,GOOD cos four point out possible 18(from all the three teams) wont do united any good.
9-12 points from the top teams will be good as they will also cancel each other out.
United must also avoid dropping point to any of the so called lesser teams.
I hope we can see a winning streak of 18+

ONE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2007
fynewaka:

My hope of retaining the premiership is anchored on taking at least four points from the top three (Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea). I know with the present form of this united boys, the least point they will squeeze out of these three are four points. I see us at the top of the table before December.

Up United!
If you mean at least four points from each of the teams,GOOD cos four point out possible 18(from all the three teams) wont do united any good.
9-12 points from the top teams will be good as they will also cancel each other out.
United must also avoid dropping point to any of the so called lesser teams.
I hope we can see a winning streak of 18+

ONE UNITED

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2007
I stumbled accross this formation in 606 and just couldn't resist. grin

Van Der Sar - Brown

Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra

- Referee-

Carrick - Hargreaves - Scholes

Nani - Tevez - Giggs

2-3-1-3-3

Wow, so you guys have resorted to adding referees to your pay roll to win matches, huh? grin

It's all good. I hope your owner is as rich as ours, 'cause we would definitely outdo you in that department.

We've got more money than you so sorry. grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by monex(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2007
Nice Match. United played below par but still got three points. we seem to be leaving the beautiful footie enclave to the winning mentality.

Great goal from Nani. Ferdinand is depreciating. He is becoming too complacent. Carrick seemed not to have a role as Scholes (attacking midfielder) and hargreaves(ball winner) took any role he would have wanted to play. He nonetheless had one superb shot.

Brilliant display by owen. he should work on the power and accuracy of his shots. for a free-kick taker, this shuld not be too difficult

Tevez still playing mediocre. i hope i will be proven wrong if by the time wazza comes back, he bounces to life. He had a wonderful season with west ham last season but still cored few goals. i am waiting.

the penalty appeal wasn't valid as the ball clearly hit wes brown chest. however the earlier collision is a difficult one to decide on.

our next match is against sunderland and i think its three points for us. however, our attcking problems still exist and i can't stake my cash on us winning matches until wazza and ronnie come back. maybe saha and anderson might help out too.

to digress a bit.

The identity of faceless is not something that can be proven. could be anybody including jeje herself (maybe she wants some attention). But whoever faceless is, he/she is either mischievious or is a coward.

Please Jackal, don't mind them and get out of this dissing matrix. Ur intelligence speaks for itself.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2007
@ J-K,

Some LUNKHEADS are just pissing me on this FORUM.
Torrents of muppets and plonkers infesting our threads as if this place is Nagasaki/Hiroshima.
I have never seen such HATRED since i started supporting Man Utd.
The whole country expects United to FAIL but Ferguson has seen it all, been there . . . .done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have u noticed no one is saying anything again about £60 m?
How can they when Nani scored a 30 yard against England's #1 goalkeeper?
Owen, Nani and Tevez are becoming a CULT HERO gradually and i cant wait to see what ANDERSON has to offer.
Its a relief we clinched 3 points yesterday . . . . We can now go on a winning streak and do 7 or 8 victories on a TROT.

@ niniman,

Lets take things one step at a time.
Dont worry about the other BIG 3.
Rooney would be back before Chelsea . . . . . I can guarantee u that.
Ma friends in Manchester said Rooney has been kicking a ball . . . . Called Ferguson on saturday he wants to play and get the deserved 3 points.
Rooney should be back in 2-3 weeks time. Ronaldo will also be back after Sunderland so we are back to kick some asses.
United will take the pole position by matchday 10 . . . . . .Its a birthright.

@ Razorr,

Coming from a Chelskite . . . . . . .I think that is GROSS.
How short can one's memory be? Just last week, a top referee in the Premiership was suspended for helping u guys clinch a point at Anfield.
At least, Howard Webb did not award United a penalty . . . . .Up till now, no one is sure the ball hit Wes Brown on the arm.
The rule states if the man in black is not sure . . . . . Then dont GIVE a penalty.
So tell the idiots on BBC's 606 to lick ur excreta-stained ass. kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2007
Awww come on Jackie boy, don't be mad at moi. we're both saying the same thing. grin

Bribe your referee and I bribe mine. It all comes down to who has the most money! grin cheesy cool

By the way, what do you think of the gist that we're ready to break the bank for Ronaldinho? grin

Say this after me: - MONEY IS GOOD! grin cheesy cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2007
I saw the assistant referee shaking his head that it wasn't a penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2007
@ monex,

The earlier collision can never be a penalty because of 2 thingx.
Firstly, Vidic slipped accidentally thus causing Berbatov to trip . . . . . . .
While Berba was on the ground, he had the advantage and he still kicked the ball to roll past Van Der Sar before Ferdinand cleared the ball off the line.
Now, when you're fouled . . . .The referee sometimes wait to see if the advantage rests with the team that has been fouled and plays on.
Berbatov even after slipping had the advantage and if he had kicked the ball a little harder . . . .he might have scored so a PENALTY decison couldn't have been given.

Wes Brown's chest/arm . . . . . .I have watched it 10000 times on ma SKYBOX and i still can't say whether it was arm or chest.
A referee has to give an instant decison and if he aint sure . . . . . .he cannot rule for a PENALTY.
Rob Style's blunder last week is anutha factor why Referees will have to be absoTRUTHly sure before blowing for a penalty.
United needed a bit of luck(CHAMPIONS LUCK) to get by and we found it.
What a HIT by NANI . . . . . . . . . . Thierry Henry will green with envy.
P.S. Barcelona with their array of stars were also held to a goalless draw by a mediocre team in the La Liga.
I am yet to see anyone make noise about it . . . . .They also spent 88 million EUROS. tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ Razorr,

Abrahamovic will break-down if he signs Ronaldinho and i am sure of what i am saying.
He CANNOT afford such a player even though he is a BILLIONAIRE.
Do u know Dinho's buy-out clause at Barca? 150 million EUROS?
Can Mourinho be comfortable with a player like Dinho?
Sheva and Ballack's high profile was a problem for Jose last season and now u wanna add Dinho?
Puhleeeeeeeeease . . . . . .Its a RUMOUR.
Barca WILL NOT SELL . . . .CHELSEA cannot AFFORD . . . . . .MOURINHO will not COPE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mrferlie(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2007
I want to watch Fynewaka battle Jackal on nairaland. It's gonna be grand slam.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2007
@ mr ferlie,

Fynewanker is an illiterate . . . .i cannot battle him.
Half of what he says makes no sense at all to me.
I need a female interpreter(RAZORR) to decipher his messages before i can understand.
The last time i checked, Razorr's bills are astronomical high.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2007
Jackal:

Barca WILL NOT SELL . . . .CHELSEA cannot AFFORD . . . . . .MOURINHO will not COPE.

But Chelsea would make stupid money from merchandise sales! cool

Chelsea would gain millions of more fans! cool

Chelsea would play samba footie (with the Alex, Ronaldinho and Belletti trio)! cool

Chelsea would win trophies(I love this part)! grin cool

What more can I say - You definitely hate us now don't you? grin cheesy grin

Besides, we don't need to cough out 85 million pounds, 45 milla is enough to tempt Barca with and Ronnie himself is tired with all the tax laws in Spain.

Come on, say this after me again - MONEY IS GOOD!  grin cheesy cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mrferlie(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Jackal, Fynewaka is the only dude on nairaland that can match you word for word. Though you re lyrically brillant but Fyne will outwit you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2007
Mr. Ferlie, are you sure you aren't Firewankster's brother? shocked  You're crazy! shocked

The only dude on N/L that can match that Area boy word for word is me, when I've got the time! grin cheesy cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2007
Jackal:

@ mr ferlie,

Fynewanker is an illiterate . . . .i cannot battle him.
Half of what he says makes no sense at all to me.
I need a female interpreter(RAZORR) to decipher his messages before i can understand.
The last time i checked, Razorr's bills are astronomical high.

I think I have grown beyond this point. I was there some few months ago, Razorr is a living witness, you can call her to testify.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mrferlie(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2007
Razorr blade, can you take on Islander with all your weapons? I am sure u will definitely be crushed!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2007
Who the heck is Islander? undecided A frog? Never heard the name. undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2007
mr ferlie:

@ Jackal, Fynewaka is the only dude on nairaland that can match you word for word. Though you re lyrically brillant but Fyne will outwit you.

Did you say lyrically brilliant? I'm yet to see any meaningful stylistic expression from the buffoon, at least, Your shallow brain cannot comprehend my writing and you just confessed. I'd be happy to host you boy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mrferlie(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2007
@ razorr, Islander aka nelseel, my beloved sister?!!! you had better edit your response, otherwise prepare for your exit on nairaland!  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2007
Fynewaka, how are those meat-pie shoes of yours? The ones in this your picture below.
I'ld like to believe you're keeping them clean and shining. grin cheesy grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Razorr,

Dont let me break your jaw with a punch.
The only area negress on this Nairaland is erm, erm, You.
However, u are a DARLING for providing FYNEWANKER's meat-pieish shoez. tongue

Blimey . . . . .Is that the fynewanker people are talking about?
Nah . . . . .It couldn't be. The guy with the meat-pie shoes u suey-chopped?
Fynewanker is too razzzzzzzz for me to even have a word with.
Will David Beckham battle with a NURTW tout in Lagos? Hell No.

Anyways, Roman needs to cough out at least £83 mil to get DINHO.
His buy-out clause at Barca has been set to £100 mil to ward off money-bags like You.
Dinho's family is happy in Spain . . . . .He doesnt want to learn English like Shevchenko plus England's weather is horrible.

Take a look at this . . . . .http://news.bbc.co.uk/solpda/ukfs_sport/hi/newsid_4667000/4667041.stm

@ FYNEWANKER,

Razorr is ma soldier. I trained her.
She can also be ma witness to various battles on Nairaland.
You will be too watery for me to have for dinner . . . . .Get another partner so u can fill ma belly up.
The Jackal likes big meals. Lets burn the pages on this thread.
10 straight dissing pages without footie gists . . . . .Have u got the resources?

You need to do something about those shoes, nigga.
Bloody Hell . . . . .Those shoes must be so old they are starting to grow ROOTS.
The shoes remind me of a certain ship named TITANIC. grin grin grin
Your head is also anutha worry . . . .I have always known u will have a big-for-nuthing head.
C'mon . . . . . .go n get a surgery done, u look like an orangutan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.