Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,320 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503790 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2007
@Jackal

Hell! What other kind of reaction was I expecting to get from a manscum fan? undecided  You are wetting your boxers shitless aren't you? grin cheesy grin

You're scared to pieces!

Anyway, not to worry, the story might not be true. Besides, the Barca director has said that they don't w'anna sell, except Roman is crazy enough to cough out 85 million ofcourse. grin cheesy grin  I'm still waiting to hear from the DON on this. grin

Say this again: - MONEY IS GOOD! grin cheesy cool

By the way, I'll let that your comment on training me slide. grin  I'm in too good a mood to have you spoil it. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2007
Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Another set of nairaland's moronic brains on the prowl. Razorr, have you taken time to compare and contrast the picture you have here and that on my profile? I thought you were smart? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. You remember vividly how I sent you to the cleaners last time.

FYI, fynewaka just got married to a damsel on Saturday!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2007
fynewaka:

FYI, fynewaka just got married to a damsel on Saturday!

Well, shouldn't you be on your honeymoon? undecided

Oh let me guess, you couldn't afford one. grin cheesy cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Jacki

Can't you write good English apart from Ebonics? Have you ever heard of the word hackneyed, trite or common place? You continally rigmarole without making any point.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2007
You got married on saturday? To who?
It has to be an animal u got married to not a human.
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who would let u sleep atop her with that gibbonic look of urs.
Eeeeeewwwwwwwww, i wouldnt let u touch ma dog with that look on your face.
Negro, You SUCK.

What would make any girl marry u? Maybe an arranged marriage.
How can those shoes of urs designed like TITANIC impress any girl.
Razorr, do u see the reasons why Lagos girls are put into shame sometimes?
Its because of a person that said . . . . . I DO to fynewanker.
This is serious . . . . .Who made those jeans for u . . .I can stake ma mortgage its your father that made those jeans  grin

Ebonics? Trite?
This negro is spewing rubbish.
Ma pinkie speaks more English than u . . . . .this gay ass is tryna belong . . . .
I am still warming up cos u have not come out clear that u want a battle.
The last time i checked, i bailed u out from Razorr's tenacious attacks.

@Razorr,
Look at the guy i bailed when u nearly killed him some months back.
I shoulda let u smother him then.
Dont worry . . . . . .He just bit the finger that fed him.
Tell him to take offf those shoes the next time he's taking pics.
We will be better off without em . . . .Those shoes contributes to the breeding of at least 40% of the mosquitoes infecting peops in Lagos.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2007
Razorr:

Well, shouldn't you be on your honeymoon? undecided

Oh let me guess, you couldn't afford one. grin cheesy cool

I'm a master of my own, and I know what is best for me aiight? you can attest to that, so please don't use such an obvious diversionary gimmick on me woman.

@ Jacki

A combination of you both can't scratch fynewaka. Psychiatric disorder can be traumatic, I know that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2007
Somethings never change
shakes head and leaves thread
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2007
Jackal:

You got married on saturday? To who?
It has to be an animal u got married to not a human.
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who would let u sleep atop her with that gibbonic look of urs.
Eeeeeewwwwwwwww, i wouldnt let u touch ma dog with that look on your face.
Negro, You SUCK.

What would make any girl marry u? Maybe an arranged marriage.
How can those shoes of urs designed like TITANIC impress any girl.
Razorr, do u see the reasons why Lagos girls are put into shame sometimes?
Its because of a person that said . . . . . I DO to fynewanker.
This is serious . . . . .Who made those jeans for u . . .I can stake ma mortgage its your father that made those jeans grin

ROFLMAO

This man is definitely an unrefined fool! I got marrieed to a damsel, check my profile and wet your unders. Jacki. you are indeed another benchmark in Nairaland stupidity!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2007
hey whats this thread all about? fynewaka/Jackal/razorr's war of attrition. pls, leave this page for united.
jackal pls, let them buy whoever they wanna but. At least, u guys wont use 12 players at a time. dinho played against Racing. Nothing happened. I can remember Barca against Milan some years back at the finals- Romario and co, they lost 4-0. Chelsea is going the same direction. The end will be like a Nigerian Home video.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2007
Awww Fynewaka, sorry about being broke.

But you should have told me you were getting married.
I could have sponsored a nice little romantic honeymoon for you in Ogudu Cattle Ranch at least. sad

I'm so sad for you bro.

But wait a minute. . . why did you just rush into marrieage like that?  In these days of economic hardship, that is not a smart move at all my dear. sad

How would you feed your family if you can't even afford a honeymoon? shocked  I'm really scared for you bro.

And it seems you are going to be a very irresponsible husband, if you're going to be spending so much money in a cyber cafe exchanging crap words with Razorr. grin cheesy

If I was your wife, I'll kick you out!

slowpoke. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Razorr & Jacki

Are your parents online now? I’d love to battle them instead of you two. I need to chat with them, your shallow brains can't comprehend my grammer usage. How educated are your parents? Let me know if I would have to condescend to their level. Please whenever they are online, do buzz me. I’d love to tackle them.

Bail me from Razorr? Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
She knows best, even Kitaun could furnish you with first hand information since you don't have a penchant for keeping records.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Fynewanker,

Ohhhhhh Maaaaaaa Dayzzzzzzzzzz,
Is this the chic u are claiming?
I am very sure[b] i shagged this chic 2 years ago[/b] while i was in Lagos before i discovered she was floozie.
Trust me . . . . . . She's got a thong with SPIDERMAN engraved on it. grin grin grin grin
Thats about the only thing i can remember about her.

If i were u, i wld ring up ma attorney and get a DIVORCE.
In the WORLD of STUPIDITY . . . .You ra large body of sea covering 70%
U are so dull u dont even know what time is it?
A she-male crazed up trying to belong and displaying a call gal on a public forum.
Take that picxx away before i mash ur head with a sledgehammer.
Gimme that chic and a bowl of beans to choose from . . . . . I will gladly have ma bowl of beans.
Ya Chic is razz, just like U.

@ Razorr,

Fynewanker married his babe in his father's house.
Talk about the spread of POVERTY.
How can a grown-up marry in his father's house? Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww
A man that has got no house, no car, no cheddarz rushing to marriage.
He can barely afford to feed himself let alone feed 2 extra mouths when he gets his wife knocked-up.
The kids will grow up a miscreant in the society and will start chasing our own kids with guns n knives in the next 20 years.
Someone has just misplaced his priority . . . . .He made $2000 from a scam and the next thing for him was to go and MARRY.
Fynewanker is an ANUS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Fynewanker,

Cos ur own Dad is in prison doesnt make me father jobless like ur Dad.
We all heard ur Dad was CLIFFORD ORJI.
Was he not the guy eating women's breasts and butt-cheeks in Lagos?
U decided to marry into his house without his consent?
Let him come back . . . . .he will slice ur wife's ass and eat as BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!
But where did u Dad picked the habit of CANNIBALISM?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2007
When some months ago, I said Ayefele 2000 was the daftest on nairaland, little did I know there were still depths unsound in daftness that Jacki and Razorr belonged. Both of you have appropriated enough opprobrium from nairalnders to warrant your going submarine.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2007
angry so funny i for got to laff tongue

@ Razorr angry
i go beat u o grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2007
Fynewankster, I was really pissed of at you before, but my anger has turned to pity at your plight.

You're really pathetic.

Has it ocured to you that the difference between me and you is that I'm not spending money to chat with you? That's why I can be online 24/7. grin

You on the other hand have to spill our cash to browse in a cyber cafe. Damn! And instead of doing profitable things, you're here yarning dust.

Sad. Really sad. sad

Listen, why don't you find something profitable to do with the one hour you have to browse. And if you have no ideas, why don't you try 'yahoo yahoo' business. grin

I'm sure if you look around in that cafe you are, you'll see a couple of other 'yahoo' boys who can give you some useful tips. cool

Damn! You're such a slowpoke.

As for wanting to chat with my dad. Dream on asshole!

My Father is a very busy man who didn't make his billions by chatting with low life morons like you.

Get a life! sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2007
Jackass a.k.a jackal,
Lunkheads, torrent of muppets,plonkers,Nagasaki/Hiroshima, inglorious bastard, person.
Is dis all you've got, or that what u use to oppress some dumb nairalanders, sorry i don't read any meaning to your dumb words, it makes no sense, if you need to prepare for SAT or TOEFL, those are not the kinda words u need to learn, I can school you better.
Concerning your dirty boxer, i got solution for you, Stop wanking, that would help a lot.
You and I aint a match, i'll advice you to create a user ID for your mom and dad on nairaland, so i can word with them, they need urgent advise b4 you run outta control.
I award you the dumbest idiot on nairaland and anyone that fears to yab you also is a slowpoke
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2007
@Mukina

Please mummy don't beat me o. shocked  I promise to be a good girl henceforth. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2007
fynewaka:

When some months ago, I said Ayefele 2000 was the daftest on nairaland, little did I know there were still depths unsound in daftness that Jacki and Razorr belonged. Both of you have appropriated enough opprobrium from nairalnders to warrant your going submarine.    

Is there any sense in what u just spewed?
C'mon gay . . . . .English language aint about big words . . . Its about the construction.
What has opprobium + submarine gast to do with Razorr n Jackal?
Are u this moronic?

Anyways,
Lemme get started on u before u get cold . . . .
You look a lot less retarded with the words coming out of ya mouth.
Why should i be drawn to battle someone who lacks intelligence, moral fibre and glaring social ineptitude which in turns allow educated and upstanding heads like me to perceive u as the degenerates(owing to your inherent and blatantly obvious brain-flaws).
I shouldnt be doing battles with a CRETIN like you. . . . . . . . You SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2007
@Fynewaka

Please do yourself a favour and give up. Go and take care of your wife instead. You're not making sense anymore. sad

Read your last two posts, none of them made any sense.

Please save yourself from this disgrace while you still have a little dignity left to prevent a psychological breakdown! It's obvious you're gradually going 'kolomental'.

Take it easy bro.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Dapsycool,

SAT & TOEFL?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is that the level of your intelligence.
Ooooops, maybe that is where your achievements end.
The problem about people of your category is just THE EXPOSURE.
At least u are 3 notches better than FYNEWANKER . . . . . . . .
With a little bit of exposure u can get better . . . . .Take a vacation and stop acting like an oaf.

Please . . . .Let your Daddy make some few extra pounds washing me boxer shorts so he can feed u.
A wasted life like urs needs to be polished to bring out some hues of shine.
I don't want to say anything about your mum . . . . .I know she's somewhere praying for me after paying her medical bills when she nearly died of TB.
She appreciates me even though u and your father don't . . . .Like Father, Like son.
Meanwhile, don't be pissed with me for spewing the truth that u are a simpleton.
Please do me a favour . . . . . .Ask your mum to show u who really is your father!!!!!!!!!!!!
Intel reaching me says FYNEWANKER's Dad could also be your Dad. grin grin grin
Maybe thats the reason why u have a striking SIMILARITY but you are a bit polished.
Why so? Polished because ur Dad takes ur education seriously(one thing i like about him)
Fynewanker is UNPOLISHED cos his father was in gaol when he was born so he grew up to be a Lagos Hoodlum. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2007
these gat to stop.
okkkkk please all the warring parties should cease fire or else. Seun please remove this thread. haba.
I know the people behind this. all the red devils in house, pls let us create another thread. this isnt hiroshima nor iraq. why are missiles flying up and down. we innoncent nairalanders arent safe anymore
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2007
@ tkb417,

I know i shouldnt be doing this.
If this was anutha thread . . . .i would run and leave the battle.
But my own Man Utd thread? No way in HELL.
Lets burn some few extra pages on disses ,  . . . . . . .PLEASE.
Its a BANK HOLIDAY today in UK and i am so FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

@ Razorr,

Where r u @?
Its Notting Hill carnival today. Are we not supposed to meet in London today?
Where's the money u owe me?
Man Utd whupped Chelsea at the Shield and u are yet to pay me ma dough.
This is unfair.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2007
Jackass i've told you several times, u aint making sense. Your whole generation aint my match, Thought you can yab better, but your yabs sounds more like a joke to me, You could do better as a comedian. I need someone stronger, that's why i told you to invite your mom and dad to nairaland, then we can start from there,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2007
Jackal, leave Dapsycool alone o. He's my boyfriend and you're pissing me off with the way you're dissing him. angry

Chelsea comes first and I've got to defend my sweetheart on this one! cool

How dare you compare him with firewankster! shocked shocked

Come off it dude,  He might have pissed you off, but that doesn't make him bad. You piss peeps off too, so give him a break. angry

@Dapsycool

I really w'anna apologise on Jackal's behalf. Please forgive him and let the matter rest. It's really not his fault. If they had not scored that one goal yesterday to win that match, he'ld have been very sober today. Just forget him. It's not worth all this fight. wink
Thanks bro. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Dapsycool,

Now i am a comedian?
That coming from u, is a COMPLIMENT.
For reasons i cannot explain . . . . . i am playing it soft with u.
Seems u got lotta important people on Nairaland and they r pleading on your behalf.
I want to let u live to fight another day so i am going to spare u.

Go and learn more disses.
Read more novels to polish your use of English and please, please, please get some EXPOSURE.
You will need that to do battles with a beast like me.
Tell your parents to take good care of themselves. wink wink wink
I will see em again when i come to Nig and they r free to call me when they need some dough to get by.
Leave ur e-mail so i can drop ma number. gay ass.

@Razorr,

Forgive me manners.
I am now kool with Dapsykool.
grin grin grin grin grin
Fynewanker is busy jump-slapping his wife after i revealed she once worked as a call gurl.
He wont be online for some days . . . .unless his wife fails to report him to the po-pos.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2007
Jackal, e don do! Haaaaa! angry

By the way, where is firewankster? Seems the nigga has chickened out! Damn! Just when I was starting to have fun. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2007
bank holiday-u shld use it to rest well. dont dissipate too much energy trying to ward off these anti united. naturally they will fade.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2007
razorr gerrout from this thread. ure a devil, no a fucking blue i mean
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2007
@ tkb417,

Its a boring day . . .
I dont wanna watch yesterday's match again on TV.
It was too torturous.

@Razorr,
Where's ma money?
Pls make arrangements to pay today.
Dont bet if u cant pay up. grin grin grin grin

I really wanna have fun online today.
All Muppets have disappeared.
Where's fynewanker . . . . . .Maybe NEPA struck in his Cafe or the gay had used up his time.
Just doesnt make sense when people use their hard-earned money to diss on NL.
What can u say about Fynewanker's TITANIC-shaped shoes?
Besides, how did u get that picture?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Jackal

Don't forget that you owe me money as well. From our first bet. I guess they've cancelled each other out so forget it! tongue

As for Firewankster. Forget him. His time has run out in the cafe. He'll come back at the end of the day after his wife gives him the money she made from trading her body. grin No wahala. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Jackal
i nearly died yesterday. the first minute of play they struck the goalie. what do u think of Ferdinand? i guess, chelsea will like to buy him. hes becoming a menace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.