Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503559 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by PDF: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2006
Celtic takes the lead; the freekick was something else. How will the red devils respond?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2006
celtic 1 man 0

time's almost up cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by PDF: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2006
This match is just a wow!. . .  The Devils just lost a penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2006
how will it end
i dnt care . .
i am happy
back on top where we belong

sorry guys . . . .one love kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2006
why are celtic fans singing the liverpool anthem
well the good luck of the anthem and the liverpool spirit saw them thru the game
we'll never walk alone
cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2006
SAHA ruined Man Utd.
What a chance?
What an attitude to take a penalty?
What a loss?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2006
@muky,

how come there's somewhere in ur heart where arsenal has gone to where i cant reach. muky, muky what is happening
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2006
That is their anthem too.

Man this was just a bad game overall especially for Saha and his fragile confidence. Where did this Nakamura and his freekicks come from?, He's one of the best in all of Europe.

We're going to be in the same position we were last season. A draw against Benfica and we will go through so hopefully we won't get to see the sort of collapse we had last season.

What an attitude to take a penalty?
Why did the ref. wait 3 mintues before getting the penalty going?, That kind of thing is nerve wrecking.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by candylips(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2006
shame on man u

celtic 1 man u 0 embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2006
Cudos to Nakmura nad Graveson.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2006
[size=20pt]SAHA[/size] shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2006
cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2006
we had a penalty on a platter of gold.---- and my dear saha missed tongue
i knew he was goin to miss cos he nearly missed the last penalty he took.
the guy is just a duck, . . very flatfooted,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2006
and Heinze was guilty of propelling the ball into space according to celtics game plan. . .and Giggs had his elfish grin when he should have been yanking his artifical beard in shame. . . and saha was a mongolian gay,( abi Jackal). wtf did fergie introduce evra and Gambian Turkey.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2006
apart from the penalty the idiot missed, he was just staring at a beautiful lob from giggs. he was waitin for the refree to blow for offside instead of him to put the ball in the net and worry about the whistle later.

so much for a number 9
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2006
sorry guys, be easy.
sunday's around the corner and u guys are really scared tongue

was a nice game yesterday - asides the bad parts grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2006
the loss at celtic would ony make us meaner
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2006
yeah, hopefully.

and if we win today you guys will be sweating from ur gums !being mean though tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2006
yeah right,

even if u guys win 2day, u wont escape manutd' wrath on sunday
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2006
Boy are you speaking thru ur mouth or what, ?
Did u see what Shunsuke did to Van der sar, ? shocked shocked

Everybody knows Van dar sar is an ass when it comes to free-kicks, but must Nakamura keep making it obvious.
LAdy Alex Ferguson made a grave mistake fielding kids against copenhagen,
now its only fair he pays the supreme price - Another early exit,
What with Benfica waiting to take their own pound of flesh from you guys, and hoping to re-enact last seasons drama,
Your ass and JAckals is mine,
I'll set fire to them both and watch them burn, !!!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2006
u wish,
jus wait til sunday,
all road leadz to the theatre of dreams.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2006
@ nuggard & Justkunmi,

I am happy we have been on this argument before on SAHA.
U guys nearly crucified me when i told u SAHA is not clinical(Check post 122 on this thread).
He seriously lacks goal-sense and he gifted Celtic the 3 points.
SAHA is an Algerian donkey and i am happy u guys now know the truth.

Giggs lofted a delightful through-pass to SAHA and he hesitated thinking he was offside. and looking at the Ref assistant when he should have scored before doing the checks.
A sublime striker would always be aware of his runs and would have known he wasn't offside.
Ruud Van Nistelrooy might have missed the penalty like SAHA did(as a matter of fact, he also missed a pen for Madrid last night) BUT RUUD would have scored the chance SAHA had when he hesitated in kicking the ball into the net.

@ Grizzly Bear,
I welcome the loss cos Man Utd displayed one of their best performances in the season with quick and sublime passes plus movements.
The loss will only SPUR United into more hunger and thats what we need to DEMOLISH the russians.
United lost 1-4 to Boro prior defeating Chelsea in the corresponding fixture last season at OT.
We will beat Chelsea. Take it or leave it.

Benfica to beat United at OT? Its a far cry.
Ferguson will make adjustments and we should qualify with ease.
A draw is enough to see us through but Benfica needs a win.
Didn't United win Benfica last season at OT?
Say ur prayers, Tape 2 sticks and make a crucifix cos SUNDAY will be too hot for u BLUES.
RED is the colour and United we will STAND.

UP UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2006
saha jus proved to me wat i was tryin to hide from myself.
HE IS FLATFOOTED. that guy is just a duck.
wat more can u ask for --playin away, needing just a point to qualify, 1 minute to the end of the match, and outta nowhere, a penalty surfaces and my flatfoted striker lost it . , .he just sank my heartt immediately.

well. i've gotten ova saha cos i've now lost everybit of confidence i had in him,

lookin 4ward to the chelski game. i know we'll win cos my guts tell me so . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2006
Its not possible.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2006
@ JACKmodu,

On whose side are u?
Man Utd or Chelski?

I need an instant reply before i-------------------
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Jackal

How could you have hoped to complete the signing of Jackmodu with the way your team lost yesterday?

Obviously his former character returns! cryJust when i thought you would make a real difference in his life, lol grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by candylips(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2006
justkunmi:

saha jus proved to me what i was tryin to hide from myself.
HE IS FLATFOOTED. that guy is just a duck.
what more can u ask for --playin away, needing just a point to qualify, 1 minute to the end of the match, and out of nowhere, a penalty surfaces and my flatfoted striker lost it . , .he just sank my heartt immediately.

well. i've gotten ova saha because i've now lost everybit of confidence i had in him,

lookin 4ward to the chelski game. i know we'll win because my guts tell me so . .

Keep on dreaming cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2006
@ Candylips,

Weder Bremen just did so expect United to beat u guys silly.
Chelsea will be crushed by the Red Devils.
Expect United to fly and sting Mourinho n goons.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:33am On Nov 23, 2006
Did that match not look like a sell-out? Was there any sense of urgency in Chelski's play at all? it seems/seemed they want/wanted to avoid Barca in the latter stages, didn't u see the lameness of the shots by Ballack and Cole which looked more like backpasses to the goalie?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:05am On Nov 23, 2006
the 'lameness' of chelski's game just goes to prove what some of us has known all along - ballack is washed up, and is just collecting retiring benefits from abramovich, for once maureen admitted the dude played a wack game, with no lampard around to cover up his errors.

back to MU - so much for "I welcome the loss because Man Utd displayed one of their best performances in the season with quick and sublime passes plus movements." isnt that what arsenal did against CSKA and not score?? MU has been lucky the past couple of games, the luck had to end sometime. hope lady alex will get her act together and kick some chelski butt on sunday, leave beating manscum to the gunners!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2006
Kitaun i agree with you, they didnt make any move to score just playing like Julius Berger.

I thing they sell the match cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2006
i think we messed up.
at least JM did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.