Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503538 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2006
We messed up big time.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2006
They sold what match?
U guys should tape it shut with ur conspiracy.
Chelsea was beaten through and through. End of story!!!!!!!!!!

Weder Bremen were right on cue.
They kept the ball well and they took their chances.
Chelsea were left chasing shadows and the midfield never functioned last night.

I know y'all rats would still come back here to say Chelsea sold the match to Man Utd because Rooney is fucking John Terry's sister.
Weder Bremen were the better team last night, please accept that for a fact.
We await ur antics n tactics @ OT.
Expect a showdown. Watch out for Ronaldo.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2006
kitaun:

Did that match not look like a sell-out? Was there any sense of urgency in Chelski's play at all? it seems/seemed they want/wanted to avoid Barca in the latter stages, didn't u see the lameness of the shots by Ballack and Cole which looked more like backpasses to the goalie?

Fa fa foooo00WL. Oh essiens last minute rocket was meant to destroy bremen, Mikel obi's bonnet header was supposed to give him a first goal and you think Herr Ballack was parlying with his compatriots. common man!

is carvalho out of sunday's game?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2006
I dont think so.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2006
Anyone that actually watched that match and believe that Chelsea did not sell out, either is being naive or does not understand the politics of FOOTBALL

That match was a cop out, Like the infamous scadinavian scandal at the World cup, and Nigeria's lackluster display against Paraguayat the 1998 WC, which meant that Spain was knocked out of the World cup.

Listen JM knew that he didn't need to win that match and with his eyes on sunday, he rested some players, and gave those he felt needed some game time to get back their sharpness a runout. He chose to lose a battle to win the WAR cool, by helping to eliminate one of your main contenders for the Cup. Classic "Arts of war" strategy!!

The aim was, "go out there boys, and play your game, if you lose, no diggidy!! if you draw, Oh well!! if you win!? F@#king Hell!!" either way, don't do to much and hurt yourself!! or else you will have me to answer to, as we do not need this game for shite!!"

I mean FFS who are they playing last, L Sofia tongue

Maureen copped out to take out a rival, thats the story, " I mean do you think Chelsea would have lost to Bremen, if something was at stake!? I really think not?

Barca have themselves to blame for being in a situation where they have to wait till their last game to qualify, Same as Le Arse and the Scum of Manchester.

Do the simple things first then you can then be comfortable and arrogant in the next round. I mean FFS the Pool are topping their group

Either way, it makes the last games of the group stage of the CL, F@#king interesting (and gut wrenching!!) I believe there will be some tears shed on the night of Match day 6, i just hope we Gooners come out smiling wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2006
ur team did wot? sold which match.if u don't want to sell which palyers wld u have played,Kalou,Hilario etc. ibeg spare me dat nonsense yarns teryy,ballack drogba,shevy,essien,coles all played.dem whjo else shd have played dat we not make it a sell out. i beg,Bremen beat u guys dey were very compact they defended well n tehy were very confident on the ball they palyed very good touchline futbol n most times dey built from the rear unlike ur own kick n run futbol n mind ur counterattackn tactics was nil. Those bremen guys are tall so no nodding 4 terry. So tell me ao wld uu have scored again, the suspended lampard that cld take a short is on the bench n u didn't have freekicks n corners has u wld have wished. So wot do u have to say again. sell out my FOOT.manU shall end the month 4 u with a resounding victory weda is half goal or 1:nil i careless in as much as we v our 3points.ONE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2006
@ superstar1,

Anutha brilliant post.
I cannot fathom out why anyone would feel Chelski sold the match to Weder Bremen.
Weder Bremen were better than Chelsea in all departments and they were very good in keeping the ball well.
There was no joy for Jose Mourinho's men as Weder Bremen's midfield were compact and did what they had to do.

Mourinho is a winner so he would be the last manager to sell a match.
Chelsea tried to win but they weren't good enough.
Hopefully, they will not be good enough on sunday when they meet the Devils.
It's on, its WAR.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2006
Now if we all took time to look, reflect, think and then talk or type as the case maybe, we would avoid silly stuff

Mr. Superstar cool, When did the word "gooner" become associated with Chelski tongue

Now if you were not replying me directly, my bad!! but if you were, a little patience would do you nicely, instead of rushing to type.

What ever you feel, everyone has a right to feel what they feel, and 80 percent of folks all over the world had an inclination on what they percieved the outcome to be, as they felt Maureen would want to get Barca out (even sports journalist put the question to him before the match, to let you know it was an issue)

Does that mean you take away the victory from them!? NO, but i can bet with you that Maureen was not really bothered with that match, as he had sunday on his mind. Like i said, if the boys had gone out to draw or win, he would definately take it, but i think all he wanted was primarily for no one to get injured and to get guys match fit for manscum. As he knew that Chelsea, barring a disaster would top their group after CL day 6.

Now all this talk of Manscum doing this and that!! Ha F@#king Ha!?, We have heard this all before, we heard it before your game with us, we heard it before Southend, and we heard it before Celtic. Hope You don't blame Saha again for the bashing you are definately going to recieve.

The best you can hope for is a draw and no injured players grin But knowing you scummites, all we are going to keep hearing on the board is what ypou are going to do to the russians, and how you are going to do it BORING!!! tongue

Nuetrals will be waiting in anticipation for all the excuses you can muster up on monday morning cheesy

ONE UNITED indeed

27th monday can't wait cool

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Did i hear someone mutter Bolton quietly, Oh well we also have our work cut out for us up north, but how we gunners would love "super sunday", if we beat Walrus FC, we can then relax and watch Manscum get mangled grin cheesy by Essien, Drogs, terry and that ugly looking dutch defender grin

Wish you One united chappies luck, cause big girl Maureen has a score to settle with big girl Fergie cheesy

Can we all say "PIZZAGATE PART 2"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2006
All the talks about Man Utd this n that has kept Man Utd comfortably on the league table with 3 points to spare.
Maybe we should throw away the points on sunday so that crappy teams like Arsenal can catch up.
The league will be too boring if we win on Sunday as that will put United 6 points clear with a huge psychological edge. grin

United's chance of getting a decent result on sunday is miles better than Arsenal's chance of getting one.
Why? We have done it before and we can do it again. Chelsea bit dust the last time they visited OT.
I can't remember Arsene "Viewer" Wenger ever recording a victory at the reebok stadium in his 10-year mangerial career.
Every sports fan in the world knows another shocker awaits Arsenal.
The clock is ticking and Arsenal might just forget about winning the title if they lose to Bolton FC.
Why? Cos Man Utd will be 15 points clear and that spells doom for all gooners.

Saha? Rooney? Ronaldo? Giggsy?
Where ya guns @?
This is it. Take Chelski to the cleaners and get the maximum 3 points by hook or crook.
Make it rough if they want it rough, keep it tidy if Chelsea wants it tidy.
Go for the jugular and leave a carcus for Mourinho to take back to London by the time the final whistle blows.

UP UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2006
Jackal common dont write too much so that you can have something write on Monday

Bolton - Arsenal grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2006
@Jackal

Are you not tired of coming on board to boast of how Saha would massacre teams only for you to come here to rant about how he is the wackest striker in the PREMIERSHIP? undecided

Pls spare us all this "you would win the Premiership in November stuff" and try and get the three points at stake, Bremen might have won Chelsea but i bet you Chelsea would be coming real hard for your jugular this time grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2006
True talk Bro Kit cool

Anyway for all the "non" Conspiracy theorist in the house

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A17611553

The old folks say "behind every rumour is an element of truth"

26th November 2006: The day United get trampled by the USSR and Fat frank cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2006
Hey One United Chaps cool

At least here is an Arsenal fan (not a self confessed Gooner) that actually give you guess some hope on sunday tongue

But i feel Myles got it wrong this time, but just to show you that all Arsenal supporters are not anti- Manscum tongue

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php/news/418/42.html

Nice analysis: NOT!!

The Scum are going down, and MP will apologise to his constituency on monday for such sacriledge shocked tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2006
@ Kitaun,

The same SAHA gunned down Benfica in Portugal(United is the 1st English club to record a victory on Portugese soil).
Chelski under Jose went there and lost.

Louis Saha was also the weapon used to grill Celtic at OT but he lost his head in Scotland and he missed a penalty.
I can't blame him for the penalty miss. Good players all over the world have missed penalties in eve more serious contests.

My point here is write United off at your own peril.
Ferguson has been challenged times without number and he has been able to respond to every question asked.
Pizzagate was an acid test most people felt Ferguson would fail but he came out flying and ending Wenger's unbeaten run.

Last season was even worse as United was trounced 4-1 by Middlesboro before meeting Chelsea.
All known soccer journalists in UK wrote Man United off. Even Roy Keane criticised Man United players on MUTV but what happened?
Chelsea lost to a feeble United team that lost 6 senior team members to injury.

Ferguson is the only manager in the Premiership that has achieved various mean feats time n time again.
United has a 1st team capable of beating Chelsea. Take it or leave it.
Man Utd will attack and keep knocking until the door will OPEN.
I back Man Utd up to steal a convincing victory.
Expect United to be hungry for a victory especially after the manner by which they lost in Scotland.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2006
to all united fans.

saha says sorry

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=381466
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2006
That apology doesnt change anything
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2006
Just as Mikel's apology didn't change Mourning-hole's mind?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2006
just saw a few of Adu's clips on You tube and I feel like shooting myself. Thank God I wasnt anti-adu, but I thought to myself " U fukin cow snot why are you not leading the campaign to sign him."

so folks, adu for Nigeria President 2007
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2006
As in the penalty he loss against Celtic.

Can the apology change it to a win?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2006
at least it would change ur opinion of him a lil bit.

manutd fans, pls read this, . . .

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BB4CEE8FA%2D9A47%2D47BC%2DB069%2D3F7A2F35DB70%7D&newsid=381732
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2006
Where is Jackal and Kitaun?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amoke115: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2006
Freddy Adu might just turn out to be a commercial stunt
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2006
how can that be? manutd making commercial stunts in the US?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2006
@Amodu

Hope no problem or why are you asking after Jackal and I shocked grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2006
Christiano scored the 1000th goal for United under sir alex ferguson
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2006
Okocha scored the 1000th goal of the can
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2006
And Now
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2006
Nuggard makes the 1000th post on strictly United. . .
I have joined the legends.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2006
@Amodu

Hope no problem or why are you asking after Jackal and

It is not necessary again my bros, its just about mukina
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2006
nuggard:

Nuggard makes the 1000th post on strictly United. . .
I have joined the legends.

congrats nuggard. more posts to ur thread (or vice versa grin )
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2006
If i am not wrong he was stylishly referring to Amodu who celebrated his 1000th post in style yesterday
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 12:47am On Nov 25, 2006
nuggard:

Okocha scored the 1000th goal of the can

why did anyone not ask what can is, are you that literate? It should be Nations Cup.
was really hustling to make the 1000th post, and I went to bed last night when it was at 99. . somfn to my consternation the next day twas at 996 , so i filled in the spaces cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.