Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500282 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:57am On Nov 25, 2006
@Nuggard, whatever happened to ur previous over 1 million posts? Lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2006
Kitaun won't you join me in the celebration?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2006
Wtf are u celebrating? Ur wife don get belle after 17 years?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2006
Stop kidding, my 1000th post of course. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2006
werin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tosinadeda: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2006
@amodu

i think i av2 eat the humble pie and give kudos 2 u

for predicting well

bolton 3 vs gunners 1

its hard but i av 2 do dis
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2006
@ Tosinadeda,

Jackal deserves that credit.
I predicted the score-line before Amodu did.
I even went to say that Diouf and Anelka will do the damage and they did.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tosinadeda: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2006
Do u think its easy 2 do this

i give it 2 amodu cos i earlier called him a mumu in the arsenal thread for predicting the scoreline
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2006
Even mumus could prophets and vice-versa, remember the prophet that predicted Nigeria would be at the mundial? I wont give kudos to one who cant reel out his team's starting 11 or possible formations, lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2006
The biggest match of the season so far is minutes away from kick-off.
My palms are sweaty, knees are weak and ma arms are heavy.
Can United stun the Roman Army at Old Trafford?
On balance, i think United can do a 2-0 margin but the midfield has to concentrate.
Vida and Ferdinand must focus and try to stop Drogba and Sheva.

Saha must do better than the Celtic game.
Wazza, United has just increased your wages from 55k to 100k per week so u need to prove that increase by making a difference.
Ronaldo? I have never had any doubts about u. You are born to do it.
Giggsy and Scholes? Old guards, please wrestle the midfield away from Uncle Claude and Gorilla Essien.
C'MON RED DEVILS--------------------------BE WHAT U CAN BE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2006
SAHA, I forgive u.
That was a clinical finish.
Somebody should please check SAHA for steroids.
Where did u get the guts to crack that kinda shot?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2006
Am sure saha watched anelka yesterday to score that goal against cudicini, D guy try sha.up chelsea
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2006
Jackal, u ought to be d happiest man this wkend aight?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2006
he wont be much happy . .

@hubby jackal how many glasses for saha cheesy wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2006
Lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2006
bore
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2006
Saha made the day and also ruined it.

He scored a great individual effort.
A clinical finish that made Terry and Carvalho looked like wimps.

On the other hand, Saha scored the goal for Chelsea.
Van Der Sar could have punched/parried Carvalho's effort away but Saha got in the way and deflected the ball into the net.
Saha was also guilty of blocking Scholesy's goal-bound effort when he was scrawling on the pitch.

I think a draw was a fair result but United would feel hard done by.
United controlled the game in the 1st 45 minutes and had the chance to kill the game off but luck was not on their side.
Chelsea changed things around in the 2nd half by moving Essien to the right-back position and bringing Arjen Robben in.
The tactics worked and United had no personnel on the bench to neutralise the effects and Fergie got punished.

Carrick played the game of his life. Little wonder he won the MOTM.
Gabriel Heinze also confirmed his class and his tackles and roughness helped a lot.
Vidic and Ferdinand also did a marvellous job and Drogba + Sheva deadly combo was snuffed out.
Ronaldo has to be the most talented player on the pitch. He was incisive and was taking defenders apart with his mesmerising runs.
Chelsea couldnt cope and they resorted into tackles after tackles.

The title is going to OT this season, no doubt.
Ferguson needs to buy 2 quality midfielders and maybe 2 strikers in January.
This United's team has just proven they are the best in the league despite Chelsea's multi-million pound mercenaries.
UP UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2006
Lol @ jackal,

i understand u ought to be consoled.

nice game but dayum ! the midfield !

did anyone see a lotta blue faces at OT yesterday grin

title going to OT ? be real man tongue

u know why i'm happy ? cos there's no way man u's gonna come out with a draw at Stamford bridge grin

cheers cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2006
Hmmn, to think u had 2 keep us waiting that much 4 ur mouth-watering analysis, lol. Am sure vindicated now alongside Loyika, Mukina, Debosky and a few other gunners that were so sure Manscum would not pick more than a point 4rm the KGB even with ur faithfuls cheering u on at old thrasford. Well i noticed u were less boastful 2wards the start of the game proper and even now u shd be contented with a draw considering how the blue bees swarmed on ur chaps in the 2nd half, so what happened to bros rooney and ur 2-0 prediction?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2006
@Wormedup, dont get too excited cos the determinant of that match on d bridge will be the league positions of d clubs but we the witches and d wizards from north lòndon will determine that cos by then we would have been back on top, believe me
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2006
kitaun,

lol u guys should look before u leap.
and if u look very well u'll realize u still need to hurdle over Bolton, Portsmouth and Aston Villa before u start contending tongue

best of lucks and i know an outstanding match never yields 10pts tongue grin

cheers cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2006
Obviously a blighted response as the title race is open
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2006
Chelsea were able to swarm cos they had the bench to do it.
United lacked this luxury but can u tell me how many clear-cut chances Chelsea had with their swarming.
They were restricted to long range shots.

Shevchenko and Drogba were not in the game.
Scholes and Carrick bossed the midfield, Essien was missing throughout the 1st half(i cant remember him kicking the ball for the 1st 45 mins).
He only resurfaced when he was moved to right-back. It shows how weak Chelski's midfield was last night.

United should have wrapped the game up.
The ref allowed Chelsea to get away with so many murders.
Drogba and Carvalho were just throwing elbows on every United player. Didier Drogba was tugging at Wazza's shirt in the box and so many atrocities were allowed on the pitch.

Chelsea has lost it.
They still have to contend with Arsenal and Bolton in few days.
Lets see how they perform in those matches but i still re-instate the title is coming to OT.
United shook the champions and Louis Saha's own-goal gave Chelsea a life line in the match.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2006
wetin dey?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2006
Oh my! That was supposed to be a straight red for Drogba!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2006
Drogba is a bitch.
Moaning all day like a cheap LovePeddler.
Vidic gave him a horrid time and i can tell u Drogba had no joy throughout the match.
United is not Liverpool or Arsenal where he can boss Senderos.

Jose Mourinho knws his team didn't really play well last night.
Chelsea tried to delay and stop United from scoring a winner.
Mourinho substituted Ballack for Carvalho in the added minutes. Why all that?

I still maintain United's strength in-depth was their greatest undoing.
There was no good player on the bench.
When Jose turned things around for his team, Fergie knew what to do to neutralise the changes BUT there was no personnel on the bench to change things around.
If we had Solskjaer, JS Park and maybe Rossi on the bench, United wld have nicked a win.
I am positive about that.
When Ronaldo and Saha were substituted who came in for 'em? Bloody Fletcher and the Gambian Turkey(O'Shea)
Can those players make any meaningful threat to Chelsea's defence? Nah.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2006
Tosinadeda thanks for that.

UP CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2006
I thought u had always believed ur first XI would wreak havoc on any team in the world? Now maybe u r awakened to the realization of the strength of d bench?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2006
and i know an outstanding match never yields 10pts

True talk.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2006
At least what he wrote makes grammatical sense, write urs now and one must wear bullet-proof gadgets
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2006
I am very sure that you are not the one that type that.

I will keep saying this, sorry for the defeat and more awaits you grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sil(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2006
You guy will live to respect the gunners for we went to oldtraford to win and never to draw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.