Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,816 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503506 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Jackal

Ronaldo better watch out, we are playing Mad Jens in goall for FA cup games, and intel has it that he intends to break Ronaldo's leg as his last hurrah in English footie grin grin

Fortress? So is the Emirates, and so is Stamford Bridge so no biggie there wink

it sounds nice when you give premiership stats, but what about the two unreplied goals conceded against Misfud the Mosquito and his boys? cheesy

Lets see how long CR goes on, he has to dip in form sooner or later, and for y'all sake, I hope its right after Feb 14th grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Debosky,

Thats the good conundrum we have in the squad. Ronaldo does not have to play well to score goals. Remember the Emirates clash in November?
See what happened again yesterday against Spurs?
Besides . . . . You have 3 problems to deal with. Ronaldo gets caged . . . what about Rooney and Apache or wonderboy ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish the game can start tonight . . . . . .Wenger's face will turn crimson after 90 minutes.
OT fans will take their vengeance . . . .You dissed our gaffer in November . . . . Wenger is dead at OT(mark ma words)!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly missed that . . . . .Mosquitoes goals were against the reserves(disparate elements Fegie forced to play as a unit).
Do u really think either Wenger/Ferguson will be playing the rats in this big game. The game might attract 1 billion viewers again.
Its the game of the big boys . . . .How many games have we lost with Rooney and Ronaldo on show? None this season.
How many games have Arsenal lost with Ade, Hleb, Fab and Rosicky on show. ONE(an emphatic 5-1 defeat to a lowly rated SPURS). grin grin
Spot the difference?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ehie007(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2008
ONE UNITED.

Its going to be a make or mar match for the red devils.

I hope we win.

Have a feeling that we will win.

United 2 : Aresenal 1

RED DEVIL FOR LIFE

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2008
, its so sad ass-anal had to go so soon, united are on crazy form right now and old trafford is a fortress this season (unlike last season)

ARSENAL

OUT OF CARLING CUP!!!!!!!!
OBVIOUSLY OUT OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!
NOW OUT OF FA CUP!!!!!!!!!!!

0NE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
This is one of the most shocking comments i have read this year.
Just when i thunk i have seen it all . . . . . . .Ritchboy, was that your comment or someone hacked your Nairaland handle

just ma honest opinion  cool

How many games have we lost with Rooney and Ronaldo on show? None this season.
How many games have Arsenal lost with Ade, Hleb, Fab and Rosicky on show. ONE(an emphatic 5-1 defeat to a lowly rated SPURS).  
Spot the difference?

rosicky didnt play that game,hleb wouldnt have started if eboue was available,fab only came on cos denilson got injured,ade came on(and SCORED) when we were already 4 goals down.
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?  tongue

arsenal v man utd at OT? interesting!!!!!!!
need i remind you wat went down last time we visited? cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2008
this has to be the biggest game this season  cool

it was shortly ro-te-ro and very soon we will have wazza, ronalzza, tevezza, HOLY TRINITY SHEBANG  cool

BUT TO HELL WHO CARES ?  

ARSENAL RULES   cool

@LOYIKA

na wa for these Chavs . . . arent they ever lucky  embarassed

@Rikky baba

nothing dey happen jare . . . I just dey play my normal role am just trying to be me, nyways Jackal confessed again to me that he is Cougar begging me not to reveal on web tho  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Kitaun,

You are a bastard.
I swear, u are worse than a serpent. Where did u and i have this chat?
Useless, old lunatic.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Le Chacal

u just gave urself away tongue

did u not also tell me u were going to launch a new handle which u gleefully did ? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2008
grin grin grin

KIT and his YIM chats cheesy

Jackal, can you comprehensively refute these allegations once and for all? Your hound dog image is being tarnished by the minute with this schitzo tongue

Bros Kit, can you tape Razorr's show and send it to me? Intel has it that all this while we were focused on the CHESTICLES, she has legs TO DIE FOR tongue

please confirm cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Debosky

legs as skinny as a mosquito's ? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2008
Sexy alluring legs. . .thats the report I got from Loyiks and RuuDie tongue

I hope they aren't suffering from hypermetropia grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Debosky,

Kitaun is an ERRORIST.
He is a stupid liar. . . . .This is why he hasn't balled a babe in 5 years.
Fucking douche-bag!!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Debosky

truth be said . . . . Razorr is indeed sexy and most times leave her co-presenters astounded on set cool

but hin leg skinny small sha tongue

BTW why u dey ask sef ? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Debosky

Didn't Razorr have pics on her profile before? grin The one where she was a on a boat? Her "famous" legs were there for all to see.

Chacal used up so much KY Jelly wanking off to her pics,he even had a direct debit with a KY Jelly manufacturer grin

@rikkyjen

Kit doesn't have to induce anything. Just having fun with an Essex shyster who thinks chatting to girls on YIM is the equivalent of getting laid.

Anyway,as the kid is a teenager I will let him be.Besides,as they say;never wrestle with pigs, you’ll just get dirty and the pigs love it cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ I-man

I must say I didn't see those pics, or maybe I was pre-occupied with my other nl chicks at that moment tongue

How noble of you to let go so easily, whats your take on the MU- Arsenal clash?

@ Kit

I need a model for my latest Tura product, especially good for eliminating mosquito bites and giving ladies the sexiest legs ever. My agents say Razorr may meet the specs so I need to confirm before offering her a deal wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
razorr again
she already have a thread credited to her name !

kit,
skinny legs shocked na wa for you o !
i assume say u sabi all the nl babes leg size.
bloody heck ! your legs really gets to places !
"back at alausa again" - little wonder tongue

jackal,
all to suddenly, u have smileys all over your posts.
a trait the (at large) cougar left behind for you ?
stop playing pranks with ya self son grin !

manure vs arseanal grin grin somebody's got to die tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2008
Idiot-Man(I-man),

So you are still alive?  grin grin grin
After the body blows u received last night u still have the gall to come back and spew your bunkum?
Lets face it . . . .You are a shameless slowpoke.

Chacal wanking off to Razorr's legs?  You are so feeble-minded u make a mongolian idiot look smart.
You are so daft your poppa had to kick u out at the age of 12 as he couldn't cope with the level of your stupidity.
I still cannot understand how your sugar momma copes with a depraved and deranged animal like u.
Eat a COCK . . . .You sound like a broken record already.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Jackal
now ure Cougar
u should be Shot!!!

@Wormedup
yeah, sombody gotta die. . .i can see ur lyrically potent.
Only one team will die, we all know whos gotta die
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ tkb417,

Ignore those twats cooking up conspiracies to tarnish ma legendary image. grin
Idiotic and spastic I-man is sexually frustrated . . . He is venting his pent-up anger on anyone.
All he keeps saying is what he saw his father doing since childhood.
Remember that scene in American Pie 2? grin grin grin
I-man is a disgrace to MANHOOD.

We should roast the GAYnners at OT.
Ronaldo is bang in form . . . . Tevez has justified the hype about him.
Rio and Vidic would be available and with Anderson/Hargo . . . .We are good to go.
It should be a rout.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
Ronaldo is bang in form . . . . Tevez has justified the hype about him.
is that a typo?

OT is on fireeeee, i can't wait for the month of FEB to unfold. Lyon and the gaynners will be roasted.
So glad Scholesy is back

Leave I-man alone.
Let him be, shits happens sometimes.

So, tell me, do you know who Islander is?

BTW, do you have a friend/cousin/enemy called Cougar?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ tkb417,

Leave I-man alone? Of what use is a douche-bag? That spaz belongs to the bin.
He is ma servant . . . . He cannot stand where i sit.

I know Islander.
She is ma employee.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2008
employee?. . .i rest ma case

so, whats been happening to you?
how do you see our game against Pompey?
those ruffneck niggarz aint around now, we should do some damage , dont you think so?

Ronaldo to get a brace again!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
debosky:

How noble of you to let go so easily, whats your take on the MU- Arsenal clash?

The dilemma for Arsenal is that they have a big game(arguably bigger) coming up days later against Milan.Their mind might be on that.Its the worst fixture they could have had.

It could be any body's day. Arsenal would be delighted with a draw.That is within reach.

You can't really tell how the game would go until days to the match.

Have you seen that our boy,Manucho,is no flash in the pan? Never underestimate Queiroz's knack for spotting raw talent.Hope his work permit comes through quickly.His exploits at the ACN should help his case.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ tkb417,

I don't see Man Utd losing till April.
One of those freak games where Ferguson fields a shit team against a weak opposition and we lose as a result.
Arsenal, Pompey and Lyon will be despatched with ease.  United's attack will be too much for any team at this stage.
Ronaldo to score 50 goals this season. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
@I-man
Manucho has 3 goals already and a country called Nigeria has not scored!!!
our super fowls should be killed!!
Manucho is surely a class act.
Saha for derby county

@jackal
50 goals as a winger? ahhh, he will be given world futballer of the year for this season and next season together grin grin grin
I dont think any striker has done that.

I think hes gonna get 10 more goals in all competitions and that will be magical.
That will total 35 goals in a season.
I'll love Rooney to step up his gameas, he needs to start scoring
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2008
tkb417:

50 goals as a winger? ahhh, he will be given world futballer of the year for this season and next season together grin grin grin
I don't think any striker has done that.

bruvv, u got me rolling off ma seat. . . are we talking bout the brazilian league here grin grin
infact if he does that, he should be given player of year in every team united plays in europe. . . cheesy

tkb417
bawoni, so wapa wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2008
@eldee
im very gud man, mo wapa.
How is JD? how are the gurls? IB? grin grin grin

meanwhile, where is that Toyinrayo gurl?

You guyz will be roasted at the OT. Just stay off the sports section cos man, its war now
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2008
@tkb
jd's gud, errtin's cool grin
don't mind toyin, let 'he whose name must not be mentioned' come out now and u'll see her on sports thread grin grin

for now, i'm just watching and laughing like some freak evrytime i come to see wat's hapnin
but i got my canon ready, let the battle start grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2008
@eldee
stop telling parables. . .she said i should ask you.
so tell me who she comes to find here

About the battle; its a forgone issue
u guys are twats. how can u gus survive?
a gunfight and u guys are brandishing knives
Total cleansing will be done at OT.
wink wink Mark my words
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ tkb417,

Whats the dealio?
My spider sense tells me u are on a mission to find a bride.
IB? Toyin? Islander? Razorr? and who else?
What gives?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
5th Round FA Cup: Manchester United Vs Arsenal

Saturday16th, February 2008

Watch out
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ tkb417,

Whats the dealio?
My spider sense tells me u are on a mission to find a bride.
IB? Toyin? Islander? Razorr? and who else?
What gives?

Wizard/Jackal
ur spider is talking shit. . .
I dont know IB, Toyin? hell no
Islander hates black and besides she works for u
Razorr? dont wanna die young!!

BTW, how come you know all of them
u should be chased away from this land.
Too much of u is dangerous for this little land

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.