Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,849,000 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501663 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 2:30am On Jan 28, 2008
@ jackal,
please desist from trading such vile words. come on man. dont let anyone rile u, man. there's no point stooping this low to prove a point. let them say what they like. i am signing off. lets continue our banter tomorrow. cheers. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 2:37am On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

1.30am on monday morning? Please explain what are u doing online if not wanking to the pictures of the women on Nairaland.
Rotten-Perv!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoken from experience hey? grin Like wanking yourself into a stupor over female Nairalanders and thinking you actually slept with them? grin grin

Wanking off on YIM doesn't count as sex! grin grin Does YIM now offer "virtual sex"?

Kid,you are sad case.Should have started a Hyena moniker! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:43am On Jan 28, 2008
@ Islander,

I ma join u in a minute. Lemme deal with this irritant peddling grimy stories about me.

@ Cougar,

Go and join your wife in bed.  tongue tongue
Dont come back here without a good defense to your anti-Fergie rants.
If i may ask, how did u fall in love with Man Utd?  grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Geezers like u should be supporting Chelsea, Fulham or QPR.
The last thing i need here is a plastic fan. cheesy

@ I-man,

I have your GP's notepad with me.
The things he pointed out about u is erm, erm, lewd.
From what i gathered, It was confirmed in his report that you have got a mental disease.
Did u say WANKING ON YIM? C'mon mate. . . .You didnt have to bite my ideas, do ya?
I accused u of wanking on YIM before u stole ma lines, be ORIGINAL . . . Mr Arrow. cheesy

I looked in the dictionary and i cannot find your sexual orientation. . . . .Not straight because u are gay.
Not gay because u sleep with animals. Sex scientists are still scratching their heads to find a term for u.
I hope and pray they get one before u finally give up the ghost.
Nigga . . . . take a cue. . . .Sleep with women NOT men.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Dawid: 2:44am On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

2 people are online chatting and then the only thing your trisomy 21-infected brains can tell u is they are the same.

1. A human being can only have 1 brain . . . u thus cannot use the expression "brain[b]s[/b]" to refer to the brain of I-man.

2. Trisomy-21 is a genetic disorder and NOT an infection . . . it is impossible to have "trisomy-21 infected brains".
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:49am On Jan 28, 2008
Dāwīḏ:

1. A human being can only have 1 brain . . . u thus cannot use the expression "brain[b]s[/b]" to refer to the brain of I-man.

2. Trisomy-21 is a genetic disorder and NOT an infection . . . it is impossible to have "trisomy-21 infected brains".

Reh, reh, reh and reh . . . . . . Thanx for the correction.
It takes one to know one as Africans always say.
Is this Davidylan?
If i were gay . . . .I would defend my boyfriend too. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Dawid: 2:52am On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

Reh, reh, reh and reh . . . . . . Thanx for the correction.
It takes one to know one as Africans always say.
Is this Davidylan?
If i was gay . . . .I would defend my boyfriend too. grin

grin grin thou hast well said even though i consider u illiterate.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 2:54am On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

@ I-man,

I have your GP's notepad with me.
The things he pointed out about u is erm, erm, lewd.
From what i gathered, It was confirmed in his report that you have got a mental disease.
Did u say WANKING ON YIM? C'mon mate. . . .You didnt have to bite my ideas, do ya?

Wanking on YIM is your idea,right? Guess you are proud of this most insightful of ideas grin grin

Long distance sexual intercourse with cyber chics across the ocean is your specialty grin I guess you are cybersexual. . . . .good luck with having sex with your mouse and keyboards.

Hey. . . .looking forward to hearing how you slept with a New Yorker while hustling in London grin Can't wait. grin

Kid. . . .go sleep.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 2:58am On Jan 28, 2008
Dāwīḏ:

Why are you exposing the kid? Every body knows he has the brainpower of a slug. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:59am On Jan 28, 2008
illiterate?
grin grin grin grin grin . . . . . .I am having a laugh.
My little' finger is smarter than your whole clan put together.
I don't rely on benefits like u do. . .
Look before u leap, loser. You don't want to go down this lane with me.

@ I-man,

I see where your problem lies.
Long distance sexual intercourse with women? Like u were shagging your chinese whores?
This kid is pathetic. You need Jesus in your life.

Maybe u should try and get a job before peeping in someone else's window.
Dinner-whoring with women in UK is not the best way to live.
Begging different women for a place to sleep at night is appaling for a full blooded young man like you.
Keep hunting for women on Nairaland to self-service your wrinkled cock on . . . . . .
More lube to your PENIS.  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:10am On Jan 28, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

did I not say it ?

I said Jackal will be back this week like he told me with another handle tongue

but yes . . .JACKAL IS COUGAR ! cool

the small letterings of Cugar is a charade . . .yet WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH cool

@JACKAL

am I surprised ? no way . . .cos no be today monkey don get tail for yansh grin

what was the essence of changing IDS in the 1st place ? Seun ban u ?

dude, stop displaying ur folly, even ur scum friends can see thru ur hank-panky tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:17am On Jan 28, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Unfortunately, Jackal is NOT Cougar.
Cougar is fuckever he is . . . . . I am in no way related to him as some plonkers have suggested here.
What Idiot-man and others think makes no difference to me . . . . . I can't be bovvered.
If y'all can't read between the lines then its a SHAME.
Erm, erm . . . I didn't get BANNED. I sold ma HANDLE. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 3:18am On Jan 28, 2008
@Chacal

Butt kissing New Yorkers won't get you laid.After innumerable YIM convos,where does that get you. . . a mouse pad in one hand and a raw pe*is in the other grin grin

Ok,you will eventually tell us that you she took the next available flight to see you,but we all know that you are just a pathetic onanist getting worked up over girls you will never meet.

One other place it gets you. . . . .leaving trails all over.At some point over the coming months,everyone will be told even more about you when sh*t hits the fan.You won't be the first grin

Kid,I know you are innately cretinous,but use your brains for once.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 3:27am On Jan 28, 2008
@kit,
If you continue to say Jackal is cougar I will personally bite your 12 toes cheesy grin

@Jackal,
I see you are causing quite a stir in this thread.LOL I didn't know you were this famous, had I known that I would have been shagging you earlier, LOL, Seems like some rejected and dejected he-goats have brought their sorrows  to the land for healing? Such a damn shame,
Sorry baby that you are being used as the "alley-way" to the Diva, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw. I am  in "tears",  cry cry cry cry

Anyway, handsome, one last warning, Get your fine ass back to bed or else,  wink wink cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:30am On Jan 28, 2008
@ I-man,

I am having a laugh . . . . . .Look at this doofus spewing piffle and pukery all around himself.
Get this into ur greasy head, perv . . . . .I dont roll like u do . . . .What u eat dont make me SHIT.
There's no point dragging issues with I-man(aka Idiot man).

A fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic PLUS he loses his soul in the process.
You are obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content at all.
Blimey . . . .You need help.

Mouse pad on one hand . . . .Cock in anutha?
That tale reminds me of your father. Like father, like son.
What should one expect. He must have remotely transfered his schitzo to u.
Poisoned nuts Vs Mal-functioning ovary . . . . .What a combo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only Andy Cole/Dwight Yorke combination can do better than the resultant force that made u.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:36am On Jan 28, 2008
@ Islander,

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You are missing the point . . . . . . I didn't get famous by CHOICE.
I got famous because i always make lil IDIOTS like I-man feel STUPID by the fuckery that comes out of their guts.
There was a time the pillock was using THE RETURN OF THE JACKAL as his signature on NL. . . .He is obsessed.
He got heart-broken when he found out LE CHACAL is HOMOPHOBIC.
I guess i should take pictures with him but then . . . . .The Arrow is GAY . . . He might bust a hole in ma butt. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:46am On Jan 28, 2008
@Jackal

enjoy urself . . . its ur life cheesy

u can fool some of the people but U CANT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE cool

unfortunately, all ur homies here see ur folly and its so unfortunate u think we arent smarter than u[i] thunk[/i] embarassed

@Debosky and Islander

I wonder why any of u will toe the line of saying Jackal is not Cougar . . .not that it really matters, but then INTEGRITY COUNTS even on CYBER cool

abeg, make I sleep small jare, this week promIses to be eventful on NL lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:52am On Jan 28, 2008
@ Kit,

Go Bleep yourself with a condom on.
Integrity or blah blah blah is absolute fuckery.
The last time i checked, Debosky and Islander are SMARTER than you and IDIOT-MAN.

Oooops, I am sorry.
Dont self-service yourself to nose-bleeding.
If u behave yourself, you might be lucky to have ur anal cavity greased by 4play. grin grin
Buncha fuckwits.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2008
@Chacal

I just love getting stupid people like you worked up. grin

Mouse pad in one hand and a co*k in the other is your idea of a relationship grin Kid,what happened to your job with Goldman Sachs or is it BT? grin grin

The wonderful thing is that a broke low life slowpoke like you thinks you can fool folks.Wasting my time,always remember she doesn't have any money.You are not getting laid. . . .nor does she have any pecuniary benefits for you. grin grin Wasting your time asking her for money this time grin

I guess you are into masturbating on YIM.Imbecilic cybersexual!Catch up with you tomorrow grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:07am On Jan 28, 2008
Mc Omo:

I wonder why any of u will toe the line of saying Jackal is not Cougar . . .not that it really matters, but then INTEGRITY COUNTS even on CYBER cool

How can you use the word "integrity" with Mr Jackal? grin Guys have to "hustle" but this guy embodies idiocy and crookedness on another level.

The kid is more stupid than anyone can fathom.The only thing worse than a crook is a moronic shyster who can't make a living if his life depended on it.

Make I go sleep.Na very interesting week ahead.Always love online NL beefs grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:13am On Jan 28, 2008
Hehehehe grin grin

commotion on the Manc's thread? cheesy

Well time will tell if Cougar/Jackal is a case of multiple personality disorder, right now, I stand by my earlier assertions

@ I-man

I didn't know that psycho-diagnosis was part of your repartee? cheesy

I hope this confusion spreads to the real life MU tongue

y'all should give me the low down on the latest nl beef, don't keep a brova out of the loop sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:14am On Jan 28, 2008
@ I-man,

Blimey . . . . .This cretin's comment keeps getting incoherent.
Finish wanking before u post, Batty Bwoy!!!!! It is so obvious you were having spams while u posted the last fuckery.
This must be the reason u cannot get a JOB despite shagging all the personnel managers in the city.
The ladies u dated told me how u make them wear strap-on to drill your stinking ass. tongue
You didnt go to college obviously I can tell by your ungodly unintelligible terminology u seem to always apply.
4play thinks he is getting me WORKED UP . . . . Chacal? Worked up? Try Derby County winning the premiership.
None of the applesauce you and your association of simpletons hurl can get me worked up . . . . .

The juxtaposition of Jackal's position is the precision something no other has done/achieved.
It is well way above and beyond your understanding or what was intended . . . . I didn't get here by default.
Fucktards like u made me what i am. . . . .You can never understand what i am about.
Begging for alms or staying JOBLESS like u . . .  .Nigga Puhhhhhhhhhhhlease. . . . . .
Try another line. . . . . . .while u are it, give your boy/f a cuddle before u sleep.
I pray u don't get shot like Versace while checking the mail male.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:25am On Jan 28, 2008
debosky:

@ I-man

I didn't know that psycho-diagnosis was part of your repartee? cheesy

You don't need psycho-diagnosis when its comes to that desperate shyster grin

debosky:

y'all should give me the low down on the latest nl beef, don't keep a brova out of the loop sad

Basically,the shyster is hyperventilating over a new broad he is trying to impress who is old enough to be his mum. grin grin grin I feel ashamed exchanging words with him,just remembered this guy is a teenager-18,19 or 20 this year-can't remember which.

Anyway,did you hear what Spurs fans were chanting when they were 1-0 up at OT? Are you Arsenal in disguise? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:32am On Jan 28, 2008
stupid spurs fans, thinking everyday was Christmas.

deliberate handball. . .how more stupid can you get?

Spurs remain a club of cretins, one win to brighten their dull existence, now normal service resumes cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 4:32am On Jan 28, 2008
@jackal angry angry angry,
Why are you still wasting your time?  LOL, Your 'sugar mama" the "old woman" needs you in her bed, pronto,

errrmmmm. LOL the same "old woman" who had them goats bleating on her YIM, I love being beckoned especially during my "menopause" relaspses.

Last time I checked my dear cousin's mom was pregnant with her the year before my mom was, Now I wonder who is rolling with "old' ladies,  I hate f.ucking cowards,  especially those who are still struggling with their sexuality,

Bullers need to stick their butts exactly where they intend to and stop screwing around the bushes, I had coffee am up all night .

errrrr, Jackal baby, how old are you again? ok, I see, so I would have had to start f.ucking at age 4 and become pregnant by age 5 in order to have been your mom, Damn I think someone is hugely mistaking me for their Momma,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:35am On Jan 28, 2008
I-man:

Basically,the shyster is hyperventilating over a new broad he is trying to impress who is old enough to be his mum. grin grin grin

wait I missed that 'grin'

he's bragging? Hehehe. . .wonders shall never cease cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:39am On Jan 28, 2008
@ I-man,

I thunk u was going to sleep. . . . . .Anutha male client to grease at 3.33 am?
Damn, at this rate of SPLOCK, the nerves in your wrinkled cock might get overworked(don't mind the rhymes grin grin grin)
Jackal is hyper-ventilating over a new broad old enough to be his mum? I did the same thing to your momma( don't fight this war for her) grin grin grin
She's old enough to defend herself, STUPID.

@ Islander,

C'mon . . . . . . leave this bitch for me to CHEW.
Lemme recite the very tale that brought him into existence. . . . . . .
Just be patient. He will bite the dust soon.
Its a crazy world, imagine a lounge lizard like I-man talking about dudes sleeping with older women.
His memory must be failing him.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:47am On Jan 28, 2008
What do you have when you cross an inbred with a shyster? grin

The kid is hyperventilating over a broad old enough to be his mum.Its okay if he gets to shag the broad,but that ain't going to to happen grin Masturbating over the net doesn't count grin

@Jack

I have to congratulate you for deceiving certain people about how old you are grin I too didn't know you where a teen until recently.

To be continued. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 4:51am On Jan 28, 2008
ROFLMFSAO, I detest COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Ballsless bush rats, gives me the cramps, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

@Jackal,
meet me upstairs, I am getting impatient as hell wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:59am On Jan 28, 2008
@ I-man,

Anutha waste of band-width!!!!!
You keep re-cycling the same old twaddle . . . .a teenager sleeping with a woman old enough to be his grandmum. tongue
How this affects your father's savings account beggars belief . . . . Say something else, gay!!!!!

I never knew u were this empty-headed until now.
Its amazing how a debauchee like you who dated someone old to be your aunt for several years can spew this.
I doff me hat for u . . . You are BOLD or maybe u are just dissatisfied because the usual perks u get STOPPED abruptly. grin

Fiddy said . . . . .You don't throw stones if u live in a GLASS HOUSE.
Who knows . . .  .Your brief moment of stupidity/careless words may cause you to be HOMELESS, HUNGRY and NAKED. grin grin
I sincerely hope she is reading this. wink Dear Lord, hear ma prayers . . .maybe i should ask NICER.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 5:13am On Jan 28, 2008
Daiiiiiing, confusion in the camp of we Mancssss. If this confusion leads to a disintegration in the United camp and the total disablement of this thread by the Khalifa of Nairaland, Dr Kitomo would have been a major catalyst of this act.  grin grin Dr Kit, i can now see how Koro lost his election. You and your ilks were able to cause panic, confusion and pandemonium in Koro's camp, no wonder Perv Fashola won that election. grin grin grin grin

I can see thats the same thing you are doing Dr Kitomo, more grease to your finger because na you start this Inspector Bediako "Jackal is coughar" stuff grin grin grin. Nywoo you succeeded because Jackal and I-Man are ripping themselves apart!!. "em allies aint allying no more. Its like the Brits & Yanks getting involved in some sorta cold war and Detente shyte shocked shocked

Yo I-Man & Jackal, Y'all should suck this stuff up and man the fu$k up. This aint Mukina & Jejelolatu beefs or Razorr Vs a fellow chavvs beef. I mean its getting hard to know if Y'all aint some sorta pussies grin grin grin. Only Pussies do shyte like this  grin grin grin grin. Dont get me wrong, aint nothing bad if Debosky Vs Jackal sparr or I-Man Vs Loyika or Dr Kit Vs Rikky himself wink cheesy wink. but when two guys from the same camp sling-slang shyte & mud on each other, it beggars for attention. Ok Ladies,  make una make up and YIM up this ruckus out of  this thread.

Y'all are making Dr Kit look like a master strategist grin grin grin grin. Kit, i know how you feel now because you dey run things from the background, right? You must be feeling like Annenih "Mr Fix It"  grin grin grin grin grin grin.

To 'em Boyz, lets talk United!. I thot SAF and his boys would bite the dust for that 1million Quids they fethched the club. Talk of eating your cake and having it with a bottle of drink, thats the perfect scenario that played out this weekend. Oops ma bad, we played spuds!!!!!! Spuds would always be shyte! Its a ground they've not won on since 1989, so the results aint surprising. For the first time i must admit, on currebt form CRON is the best player to kick the roundball this season in Europe, anybody in the Gooners camp disagree? Then you need a pair of High definition Binoculars because you might be going color blinded!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 5:18am On Jan 28, 2008
@Chacal,

seeing that age is affecting my memory, tell your momma what are the chances of Man utd winning the championship? I want to go make fun of my 'enemies" in the Arse-nals thread cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:30am On Jan 28, 2008
@ Islander,

grin grin grin grin grin
Man Utd should retain the title by May but sometimes the manager plays GOD and under-estimate the opposition.
If he sticks to his 1st team . . . .United will win the title. I have no doubt in that.
Arsenal will finish 3rd below Man Utd and Chelsea. grin
Meanwhile, u might have a bit of dilemma cos your favourite team in France(Lyon) is facing Man Utd in UEFA Champions league.
Now tell me. . . . . who is getting your vote? wink

@ Rikkyjen,

Nigga what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell u what . . . .This had nuthing to do with MC Omo . . . . I just had to do what i have to do.
I dont care whose horse is gored . . . , Idiot Man stepped on ma toes and i had to bite him(pure, plain and simple)
If he had kept it STRICTLY FOOTIE, it wouldnt have degenerated to this point.
I have always maintained people should be ready to FINISH what they started.

Anyways, Man Utd is on the ROLL.
CR7 is unarguably the best player in the world.
He makes Adebayor + Fabregas look like shyte.
I just hope Ferguson won't play shyte against Pompey on Wednesday.
Its about time we put DAYLIGHT between us and the Arses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.