Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500271 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ tkb417,

Islander hates black? Thats a first!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Where did u hear that? CNN or NLTV?
She works for me . . . . She doesn't hate blacks. . . . .

Chackal chased away? I dont think so.
If i may . . . .what was the poll result conducted the other time on Jackal? tongue
99.99% of some peops will be happy to see the back of me.
I love getting under their skin.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
Tbk417 angry

I used to think of you as one of the few real "men" on this forum, that was until you have joined the bandwagon of moronic assholes.
Now instead of using your YIM to spread vile about me, someone you have not a clue about, why didn't you just ask me what has been bugging you?

FYI, the bullers and goats who fed you that hogwash you willingly swallowed( wish your ass choked) were once on my list, until I cast their useless asses aside for bigger and brighter things.

My f.ucking paternal grandfather was an offspring of African slaves, so tell me how the f.uck did you come off stating I hate black people??

Yes let them spread as much gossip about me as they like. Told the gutter rats, they Have NOTHING on the DiVA, I have nothing in my closet,

And by the way they can stop hounding my sexy ass, I am taken and by a Nigerian, a BLACK f.ucking man too, isn't that rather ironic? LMFSAO,

I need you all to grow balls, I swear Island men do not have time to gossip, I have NEVER experienced such fuckery until I discovered NL,

I am heading home you fuckards ( according to my darling Jackal) can continue to exhibit your feminine side, I am so far removed by it all,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2008
Is this lady like?

I never knew which sex was talking not until I checked.

Kai, You be somebody.

Whatever probs both of you have to bury it, please bury it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Jackal
ure a damn coupist for raping me into these shits. . .

@islander
sorry about that goof. . .should have been i heard that on the blog
FYI, no one feeds me with stories cos i dont have a crew here
i'm a one man riot!!
Im sorry about that. Will you forgive me sad sad
nyways, i dropped my email for ya on a thread and you didnt respond?
so wassup with ya

Jackal
gerrout of here, you coupist angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ All

Is it not shocking that for the first time in 2 weeks Cougar did not have a single post in a day Chackal/Jackal came back

Put 2 and 2 together
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2008
@dayokanu
sharrap der
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ tkb417,

Why get me involved in this kizzack?
C'mon partner . . . . . . .We are brothers in arms.
Chacal is a coupist . . . . Abacha? Blaise Compaore? IBB? grin grin grin
Dont mind Dayokanu . . . . .He is a NAZI like Berti Vogts.

@ Dayokanu,

Cougar didn't post on a day Chacal posted? Why not ask Couga why he didn't show up on NL.
Bloody Conspiracy theorists- - - - - - -This is why u will always be a doofus.
It seems everything centres around Jackal on this forum
Chacal this . . . .Chacal that. Nazi-Dayo . . . . be smart, dont be a person.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrFerlie(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
can't jackal and dayokanu agree for once?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
Jackal/Chacal/Cougar/Konga/ All animals all the way are very difficult creatures.

Now Chacal sign out as Chacal and sign in back as Cougar.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2008
dayokanu:

Jackal/Chacal/Cougar/Konga/ All animals all the way are very difficult creatures.

Now Chacal sign out as Chacal and sign in back as Cougar.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ dayokanu,
this is ridiculous. you zealots are still on cougar=jackal equality. this is delusion at it's very best. its like seeing white and calling it green. u even know how many times i post on sports. dayo, do u work for the fbi?

@ jackal,
well done. west london residents are idiots, right? u stay in london as well so why do u support the red devils? it's not about the distance and i am no plastic fan. i dont really know how to cyber-diss(i wish i could). do u still want us to kontinue the ferguson selection debate or not? cheesy cheesy cheesy
p.s. i will only enter this debate if you can assure me there will be no strong language. agreed?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

You are a Arrow. Nothing can ever change that.

@ Gaynner Pataki,

Its obvious u dont have a mind of your own. You are ship and u need a sailor to turn u left or right.
Have a mind of your own. Stay on point. Take charge and maybe i can take u serious.

@ Dr Ferlie,

Where have u been?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2008
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@MCOmo, Debosky, TKB, pataki and other Nlanders see the miracle that happened just now. I commanded Cougar out of Jackal under 2 minutes.

I am better than Berti Vogts
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2008
Jackal,

I have taken your supposed sense of humor with a light hand. Endeavour to learn how to continue with that aiight?

I will spare you for now. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
dayo,
jackal denying hes cougar is like me denying i'm ritchboy  grin
matter of fact he has more than three ID's.jackal,cougar,chacal. . . . . .
can you figure out the fourth?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrFerlie(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2008
Master Chacal, I have been around.

IT IS ONLY A FOOLISH MOROTARD THAT WILL BELIEF MY MASTER ( CHACAL) IS COUGAR .

INFACT COUGAR SHOULD BE BANNED FOR SHARING GLORY WITH CHACAL!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Pahtahkee,

Please do't shoot . . . . .Le Chac is quaking in his boots.
Pataki's gun is bigger than mine . . .an Uzi compared to a dane gun.
Somebody HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrow . . . . . Bring your worst dish and i ma take war into your bedroom.
You know me too well . . . . .I would chew u like a carnivore and spew out your bones od Nazi-Dayo's face.

@ Cougar,

Tssssssssssk. . . . .Tsssskkkkkkk
This is not a Church nor Mosque . . . . .I cannot guarantee a peaceful debate.
There are so many vermins lying around the predator and i am so hungry i need to feed on flesh.
Lets do this later when all cold-blooded vermins are hibernating.

I hope you are back with FACTS cos i still think you are a plastic fan. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2008
dayokanu:

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@MCOmo, Debosky, TKB, pataki and other Nlanders see the miracle that happened just now. I commanded Cougar out of Jackal under 2 minutes.

I am better than Berti Vogts

You be exorcist! grin

I heard Bayern had a lackluster draw at the weekend.With Hitzfeld not having a future with FC Hollywood,things might go pear shaped in the 2nd half of the season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ chacal,
thank u. i can see it's a circus here. it seems i don't belong to this habitat. chacal is cougar campaign is really gaining popularity. i will try and check back later when we can have a decent debate. have a fun-filled feast.

@dr ferlie,
ban cougar? why? i didn't force this drama on jackal. some sports member did. i am online now and he is online and some people think we are the same.
let people say what they want to say. whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal Now come out again and post NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

@ Pahtahkee,

Please do't shoot . . . . .Le Chac is quaking in his boots.
Pataki's gun is bigger than mine . . .an Uzi compared to a dane gun.
Somebody HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrow . . . . . Bring your worst dish and i ma take war into your bedroom.
You know me too well . . . . .I would chew u like a carnivore and spew out your bones od Nazi-Dayo's face.

You of all people should know, I dont start what I cannot finish. You are a carnivore, I am omnivorous, meaning I will chew you, spit you out, wait for you to decay and crush you off! tongue

You know me too well! Just watch how you thread. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Dr Ferlie,

Half of 'em are MORONS. The other half prolly twist trees and some of em can't just stand what i represent.
I dont give a toss about these bastards at all. The more the merrier. . . .just clean up the area cos it's gonna be a massive burial soon.

@ Cougar,

We can do the debate later, bruv. I dont have a problem with that.

@ Dayo-Nazi,

I wanna give u a contract. Can u take out homosexual demons outta some members of this wonderful forum?
Le Chacal is homophobic and i can't stand wearing the same shirt as some gays . . . .I am willing to pay $5000 per head.
What says thou?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Gaynner Pataki,

Lemme laugh for a minute, please. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pataki Vs Jackal . . .This sounds great. I wont shy away but i will like to know the odds before i even kick or punch anyone.

@ Dayo-Nazi,

Can ur ELFin brains work out the odds?
Lemme guesstimate what i think. . . .
Jackal(1/100)
Draw(14/2)
Pataki( 600,000/1)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
I don turn something jackal/Cougar/Chacal now responds to me at the tap of the finger
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

@ Gaynner Pataki,

Lemme laugh for a minute, please. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pataki Vs Jackal . . .This sounds great. I wont shy away but i will like to know the odds before i even kick or punch anyone.

Go do your risk assessment. cool Pataki will not be found of cyber murder cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

I am not looking at u dude . . . . .that sounds like an excerpt of Jigga's HEART OF THE CITY(BLUEPRINT)

Anyways . . .Please work out match odds now . .
Pataki might lose interest and i don't want the Arrow to draw up excuses like ARSEne WenGAY.
His main excuse would be. . . . "it was too dark, i didn't see him coming, i haven't eaten anything today" i am having ma period" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

@ Dayokanu,

I am not looking at u dude . . . . .that sounds like an excerpt of Jigga's HEART OF THE CITY(BLUEPRINT)

Anyways . . .Please work out match odds now . .
Pataki might lose interest and i don't want the Arrow to draw up excuses like ARSEne WenGAY.
His main excuse would be. . . . "it was too dark, i didn't see him coming, i haven't eaten anything today" i am having ma period" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you ok? cheesy cheesy

Who took your feeding bottle this evening? I am startled you have not stated your 4keries today. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2008
Fucking Hell . . . . Where is everybody.
It seems all em cold-blooded animals have gone into hibernation.
Cougar, where are you? Lets do the Man Utd debate and see who rules the roost POUND for POUND.

@ Gaynner Pataki,

Whats really bugging you? Did i touch a sore nerve?
Well . . .if u don't know now u know . . . .This is what i am about.
Yours will be the 136th battle and i have never lost ONE.
130 of these bouts have been T.K.O. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pataki, are you sure you want to proceed?
While you are it . . . . .Call your lawyer to draft your WILL . . . .You might not be seeing your family again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal
wats been up . .

where've u been? in hiding?

just good meself. . . wats good in the land. .?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

Fucking Hell . . . . Where is everybody.
It seems all em cold-blooded animals have gone into hibernation.
Cougar, where are you? Lets do the Man Utd debate and see who rules the roost POUND for POUND.

Is this not madness at its peak? Jackal talking to Jackal? grin

Go and suck on your feeding bottle. cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Justkunmi,

The zone has been invaded by twats, pillocks, plonkers, sapheads, airheads and simpletons.
Some idiots started a campaign that caused ruckus earlier but they have all gone into hiding.
Anyways, whats good? Have u heard the Arses are coming to OT sooner than we expected?

@ Pahtahkee,

Let us know your real motive.
Stop putting those irritating smileys in ur sentence.
I wanna know if this is for REAL or not . . . . . . . .
Le Chacal is ready to bash the bridge of your nose with a SLEDGE-HAMMER.
I hope your posse of lunatics are standing by to call the paramedics when shit hits the fan.
Lemme cock ma DESERT EAGLES . . . . .Someone's about to bite the DUST.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ chacal,
still fighting? well, let me bounce out of here. i have got courework hanging around my neck. i will check later to see if you are still online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.