Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,829 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501264 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Mc Omo
We no fit use Yoruba describe am for white man

Just ask Chelski they will tell you

Anyway why am I supposed to worry. U are sucha prophet of doom and lies that all your predictions where completely opposite.

Adebayor will outscoree Ronaldo
Assanal will win the League

Pls try another profession. Soothsayers will sue you if u don't
GEEK!!! tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
chuckdee4:

Don't mind Liverpool, see how quickly they forget how the guy with the fake Brazilian passport dealt with them at Anfield, this year it may be Bendtner's turn grin

United are looking good but will soon jam a brick wall, mind u'all a Totti less Roma can still be deadly, he wasn't exactly outstanding when they eliminated Roma

Brick wall ke? From where,and how? If United was gonna hit any brick walls,they woulda done so before now.Right now the team is on a roll.Sure they can be slowed,but that'll only be possible in the UCL.As for stopping,no way. Totti is still an important asset to Roma,and they will surely feel his absence; it will be in United's favour for sure.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2008
Temmie10:

5 reasons why Man-Utd will win their [b]next premier league match 5-0[/b]

Man Utd 1 Derby 0
Man Utd 2 Bolton 0
Man Utd 3 Liverpool 0
Man Utd 4 Aston Villa 0
This is fergie's most thrilling team since 99
Oboy you are the NLander of the year.
How i wish Ass-Anal is the next league match. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
Van Der Sar fit for Italian job

Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar looks set to return to the side against Roma in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Van der Sar was on the flight to Italy on Monday morning after missing the 4-0 Premier League victory against Aston Villa with a groin injury.

Michael Carrick, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs all travelled after coming off on Saturday with knocks.

Mikael Silvestre was a surprise addition to the party after recovering from a knee ligament injury, sustained in September.

However Nani was again missing and ruled out of the quarter-final first-leg match because of a thigh strain.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=521487&cc=3888

Good to know Van Der Saar's ok,but Nani? sad Gosh,why does it have to be now! Was really looking forward to seeing amazing displays from him against Roma. Oh well. Guess its Giggs all the way now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2008
As at 8pm tonite only Carrick sat out of the traning in Roma, Rio,Van and Evra all trained with the squad.
Hope they will all be fit the finish the Italian Job.
Love them all kiss kiss kiss
One United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2008
United in Rome

The Reds have taken a 21-man squad to Rome.

Goalkeepers:
Edwin van der Sar, Tomasz Kuszczak, Tom Heaton

Defenders:
Wes Brown, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Eva, Gerard Pique, Nemanja Vidic, Mikael Silvestre

Midfielders:
Cristiano Ronaldo, Anderson, Paul Scholes, Owen Hargreaves, Ryan Giggs, John O'Shea, Ji-sung Park, Michael Carrick, Chris Eagles

Forwards:
Wayne Rooney, Carlos Tevez, Danny Welbeck

Look out Roma. Here we come.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2008
I wish it will be a free game and flowing footie.
I do love to see that Welbeck guy who's been making waves with the reserves.
I heard he's such a great guy.

Anyway i want to believe this yr is for United. As Roma will fall. Can't wait t o see the game

What ya thunk Cassie
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2008
Danny what

No fletchie, nani

What on earth happened 2 foster
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Emperoh
Of course this is United's year. With everyone in top form,and Ronny scoring like there's no tomorrow,we're gonna be packing some silverware real soon grin I hope Rooney stays the way he was on saturday.Perhaps he could even get better.But i'm not happy about Nani though.Was really looking forward to seeing him blast Roma to Italian hell and back.He had better be fit for the return leg @ OT.
As for Danny Welbeck,i'm not too familiar with him Anyway,i trust Fergie.
Our best asset is our defense though.We've got the best defense in the whole of England,and i hope the whole of Italy too.Rio and company will keep our goalline secure,and Van Der Saar's back as well.So generally things are looking good,save for Nani.
Can't wait for kick-off time tonight.

@RuuDie
You would rather have Foster in goal than Van Der Saar?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
Men i just cant wait for this game. Trust my united they can never let u down especially when the stakes are high.

ONE UNITED!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2008
I'm quite happy we are playing in Rome first. . .
It gives us some psyhchological advantage. . . and i'm sure we'll get a goal so we can carry watever result back to OT. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sammeeat(f): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
this is to all the haters, please,leave the Red Devils alone.we're on fire now and there's no stopping us this season.watch as we lift the cup again!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2008
I wonder what will happen if Roma defeats Manure

I sincerely hope Chacal and Cassiel hang tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2008
And I wonder what will happen when Arsenal gets destroyed by Torres.

I've made 5 special towels for Mc Omo to cry on. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Reds
We're going 4-3-3

Brown Rio Vida Evra

Scholes Carrick Anderson

Ronaldo Rooney Park

Bench: Tevez Giggs O'Shea Hargreaves

I think we look good.What d'you guys think?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Novacaine(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
It will be great to see those Scummies lose tonight but who currrs i would rather see my boys win tomorrow
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
I swear Giggs and Scholes would be bullied off the park  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Mc Omo
We're going to win,Kitty.At least a draw. Invite me to your funeral before you hang yourself after the game,ok? tongue
Hope you'll be watching. grin

And can't you gaynners go support Barca or something?Get your negative energies off this place tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2008
support Barca

God forbid cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Mc Omo
lol grin grin grin grin grin

Why? Don't you guys love Henry?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2008
how can I support evil 

BARCA IS EVIL AND LIKE I SAID THEY WILL GO TROPHYLESS THIS SEASON  cool

what has Henry got to do with this  undecided na me tell am make hin go sign for Barca  undecided  grin

where is their Ronaldinho now  when Akola and I were telling them that all those displays would soon fade off peeps here felt that we were crazy  grin  grin

Barca ko . . . .  Ibaka ni  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

@Reds
Gosh,Roma did come out guns blazing tonight.Even without Totti,they look ok.Our defense is holding up well though.I hate the way Ronaldo's being caged.Dude had better find some way through real soon
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2008
Gosh,Vidic did not just get injured angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
tra la la la grin

need to get meself out of the office now and see MANURE demolished tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2008
goallllllll!!!!!!!! viva ronaldoooo!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrFerlie(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
ronaldo again!!!!!!!!!!!!
up man utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2008
Where are they?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least we have an away goal
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
Ronny's 36th goal,people. 36th! I love that boi!
But i'm pissed @ the way these mercenary Roma defenders are all out to get him. Before the guy even takes a step,his butt hits the ground.Like they're just out to murder him.For that,they are so gonna lose tongue

Now i get why Fergie tries to protect Ronaldo.Hell,if he didn't,Ronny would be in a wheelchair by now,courtesy all 'em haters and losers.

1st half- we're solid @ the back.Doesn't seem likely that Tevez will feature in this game.I hope he does though,and the reason will not be due to any concessions on our part grin

I doubt that Fergie will make any changes just yet undecided Gawd,i hope Vidic isn't in too bad shape.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by TheSly: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2008
Mc Omo is now offline. . . . tongue
Prolly crying sumwhere now!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Mc Omo
We're a goal up Kit. Not bad,right? tongue grin grin

I hear Barca's a goal up too. Seems its gonna be a wonderful night for you wink grin.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
Na so dem go dey pack yellow dey go because of Ronaldo.Silly people.
I think Ando should be substituted.This formation Fergie put up doesn't suit him.He's not making any impacts at all.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
ok,Ando off for Hargreaves.
Park should be next for Giggsy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.