Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502704 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2008
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
2!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2008
GOOOOOAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Roooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2008
Roma own don finish tonight.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
Manchester United ROCKS!!!! grin grin

Bury Roma in Italian dust guys grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2008
One more - that's all i ask.
One more!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
Roma is doing the struggling and our players are scoring the goals
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2008
We are going to open a new book for the second leg.

Today's match is perfect enough even if we hold Roma to a draw at home.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2008
Rooney.Why are you missing crazily?!

Rooney off for Tevez.Watch us beautifully wrap this up people grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2008
The only bright spot in this game for me is Vidic's injury. . . that may prove to be a telling twist in the race for the EPL title cool

On this evidence and the Milan and Inter defeats, the EPL is head and shoulders above the Italian League - Totti or no Totti.

Bravo Ronaldo.

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2008
Don't be surprised when you see Vidic in the EPL next match.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
Sweet Sweet Victory!!!

I love United kiss

@debosky
News Flash:

Vidic's injury was minor.He wanted to come back on the pitch but Fergie said no.Oops.Sorry to disappoint ya tongue

Worst case,Fergie will rest him against Boro cos of the return leg with Roma.But i don't see that happening,cos Vida will be rearing to go before then grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2008
We're hot! Spicy,smoking hot!
Not even silly Novacaine can piss me off tonight grin grin

Look at the way United thrashed Roma tonight and left the pitch with humility afterwards.If it were Arsenal,Gallas would form a gunner circle and do the Zulu dance,followed by Yahoozee,then Makossa.They would be running all over the pitch like they'd won the trophy.Arses just love to show off and brag unnecessarily.
We won 2-0,beat them @ home and left quietly.You've gotta respect the Devils.Look and learn,gaynners.
grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2008
UNITED ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE KILL, AND DESTROY, THATS HOW WE ROLL,
DAMN, THAT WAS EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2008
Rome wasn't built in a day. . But it very well was destroyed in 90 mins. .

PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2008
manutd lenu bi lacoste
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
Where is Chac?

Or did Muki ban chacal's ass?   .

Ok, Roma have been officially gazetted as one of our official wives!!

United is a faithful partner, we don't cheat on our wives, we don't dissapoint and we are happy our wives too are not giving IT out to some yeye rivals  grin grin. They satisfy us wella. Be it Aston Villa, Roma , and Liverpool. These lots are faithful to United, and so shall they be for long.

I didn't expect a Doggy style a la the 7-1 last season neither did i expect a rape, but this missionary position that lead to our cumming at a 2-0 provides  enough orgasm to power us to a plateau-like cloud 7 when Roma come to their favorite bed at Old Trafford, ofcourse!!! grin grin grin grin. On this bed, United would take no prisoners, as 'em boys would be ready to Sodomise Roma without pre-intimacy! We would do it the "Osuofia and Ozokwor" way.  grin grin grin

Dammn, too much sexual innuendoes and thats unlike Rikky, hope 'em minors no dey here?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
@rikkyjen
Hmm. Maybe this is one post that would be welcome in Sexuality lipsrsealed grin

Yep,Chac's ass got banned.Twisted ban,if you ask me angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
We Know how to marry roma, they are wifeey material, hope vidics injury is not too serious though
, i was impressed by the boyz, they have what it takes to kick any teams butt, BRING ON BARCA!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that was sweet sex, felt really good, cant wait for the next round at old trafford, to pump their behinds raw
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
Cassiel:

@rikkyjen
Hmm. Maybe this is one post that would be welcome in Sexuality lipsrsealed grin

Yep,Chac's ass got banned.Twisted ban,if you ask me angry

Who banned him,Muki or the Khalifa himself, Seun?

What did he do?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2008
Man Utd

Van der Sar – 7.5: One world class save from Vucinic's header, in addition to some faultless goalkeeping throughout. Everything stuck to him, unlike at the other end with Doni.

Brown - 6.5: The 28-year-old was supposed to be United's weak link but he was rarely troubled by Mancini. Very steady display and crossed for Rooney's goal.

Ferdinand – 8.5: An absolute rock in defence. Made countless tackles and interceptions, including a superb one in the first half. A real leader, especially after Vidic's injury.

Vidic - 6: Was solid in the opening half-hour, until he picked up an injury during an aerial challenge with Vucinic, and was forced off the pitch.

Evra – 6: Coped relatively comfortably with Taddei, even if he was occasionally caught out of position. Offered little going forward.

Anderson - 5: Off-the-pace, and made very little impact on the game. Was second to most balls, and this led to his booking. Was replaced on 55 minutes for the more defensive-minded Hargreaves.

Scholes – 6.5: In truth Scholes did not offer one of his trademark European performances, but he did make one crucial contribution in creating Ronaldo's goal.

Carrick – 6: Was let off the hook on a couple of times, losing Panucci at a corner, and also being turned by Vucinic on his first half chance. However he was disciplined and could have added a third when he fired wide.

Park Ji Sung – 6: The South Korean never stopped running but there was not too much quality. Having said this, it was his header across goal that was spilled by Doni when Rooney scored.

Ronaldo – 7.5: In the first 66 minutes he made just one contribution, but it was a crucial one as he headed home to give his side the lead. After Rooney scored a second, the game opened up, and in this scenario Ronaldo is simply unstoppable. He went on to wreak havoc, hitting the post, firing a volley inches over, while running at the Roma defence every time he got the ball.

Rooney - 8: Very impressive. Started the move for Ronaldo's goal by beautifully turning Mexes. Scored the second in fortuitous circumstances, but he was alert to turn the ball in. Could have maybe added another, but all in all a great display.

Substitutes: O’Shea – 6.5, Hargreaves – 6, Tevez – N.A
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2008
The Mancs were spanking the Romans and asking them,"Who is your daddy"?Or as the Hausa people say to their wives,"I dey get am,kwo"?

John O'Sh*t was not even troubled.We were fairly comfortable for most of the game except for a few scary moments at the beginning of the 2nd half.

Despite our win,I still felt we were handicapped by starting with a 4--3-3 formation,Fergie admitted as much in the post-match conference where he said he should have gone to 4-4-2 earlier.Great win though,even Park Ji "hide your dog" Sung was made to look good.

The game highlighted the demise of the Serie A.For a Serie A top 2 side to resemble a bunch of mediocrities was telling.

I wonder how long Vidic's injury is for.Fergie said he will go for a scan to find out the extent of the knee injury.His loss will be felt,not in the EPL,but in the Champions League.I believe we have more than enough in the tank for the Prem.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jemit(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2008
we win again!! not an excellent performance by the boys but we had the win.

i thought fergie would have removed scholes during the game, he made lots of mistakes.
looking forward to another 7-1  grin grin game at Old Trafford in 7days time
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2008
rikkyjen:

What did he do?

Dude,if i answered that here on this thread,my post would get deleted so fast you won't even get to read it.So its gotta be via YIM.At least no weasel can get in there wink grin

@teemoe
Interesting analysis. But nothing for Tevez?Come on.For the few minutes he was on,he did ok.Remember he created that beautiful chance that Ronny missed towards the end.
And i don't see anything about Rio.Man,that guy was a ROCK for the defense.Our defense was our greatest asset tonight,y'know.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2008
Oya Muki, come inside hia, lets talk!!!! What is the banning and post deletion have been sinffing around hia tongue tongue

@IMAN

LMAO at the "whose ur daddy" analogy! Like i stated earlier, Hope UEFA don Gazette am say, Roma na our biattccch grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ cassiel
rios analysis is there, loook hard, tevez did a good job but really dont think he spent enuff time on the pitch to get an analysis, we are definitely the best in the world, we will eat barca raw, they have a porous defence, we ill crush them
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
Its good to have babes outside England,that's what Luda calls hos in different area codes.Anytime our boys land in Rome,the Romans will assume the correct position.

UEFA won't act until Roma carry belle for us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
@teemoe
Oops.My bad grin Seen Rio's analysis.
Of course we will plunder Barca.Right now they've got internal problems.
Rijkaard's job is on the line.Ronaldinho isn't fit.Messi injured.Valdez is another story.They're currently third in la liga. Introducing them into our harem shouldn't be any trouble grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ehie007(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2008
ONE UNITED.

I have always known ROMA was a push over.

Cant wait for us to meet almighty Barca.

Hope we win this cup.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2008
Beating Roma has been giving you guys multiples on this thread

I see similarities with last season. Man Utd played a french club in the second round , played Roma in the quarter, played away first then the Home leg on both occasions, lost out in the semis to A TEAM( The first big team they played in the knock out stage). The team that eliminated man Utd in the semis beat Celtic in the second round, eliminated a German team in the quarter finals , and went on to win the trophy beating an English side in the finals.

Who says we dont have a lesson to learn from history wait till Barca pummels Man Utd
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2008
This is to those people always giving players injury as an excuse when they lose e.g Ferdinand and co did not play against Milan What difference would Totti have made yesterday even if he played at best he would make the scoreline 1-2. Beating all these average team is not the test of strength wait for the Big boys Barca
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2008
@ALL
we are Manchester United!!!
we can beat any team in the world, we can win anywhere in the world.
Spalletti was wrong thinking United wont win away,
like i always say
it could have been 6-0! on an away ground
ROme for that matter!

Whats all these banning for?
why do we have a moderator here and not romance where rubbish is spewed every second? we all know the beef here aint permanent.

Please unban le chac and lets have some fun

@dayokanu
wait till Barca is dealt with. .check the game yesterday and tell me the difference between the United of last season and this season,

We are matching to Moscow!!!

NB
Vidic will be back against Arsenal!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2008
@ Cassiel
Must you always mention Arsenal?
Who cares how you celebrated your win in Rome? IF you like, in your humility,u could appeal to UEFA to reduce the scores to 1-0, to show respect to Roma. grin grin grin.
Leave Arsenal alone, whether we pop champagne or chew gum or even dance kangaroo to celebrate, It's just our way of showing we are happy!
Concentrate on the footie please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.