Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,763 members, 7,827,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (499372 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2008
I am seeing Manchester United with the Trophy in the end because a double is not too much.

I am just feeling bad about the FA we lost.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2008
posted by McOmi
I wonder what will happen if Roma defeats Manure  

I sincerely hope Chacal and Cassiel hang
[size=8pt][/size]

Cassie
Its left for him to determine who will be hanging himself.
because of this gibberish he spewed, i will be supporting liverpool tonite.

United did a hatchet mans job. Sat back absorbed all the pressures and gave them Romans a taste of how dangerous we can be on a bad nite. Think of when its a good nite.
Rio was my Man of the Match after Vida left, he held the defence like rock and did several timely tackles and clearanes. United can afford to field a second team for the 2nd leg at OT but we need to let them see the difference btw Italy and England now.

Hey I suggest English FA applies for the C of O of both The San Siro and the Stadio Olympico.
Whatcha all thunk

UNITED ALL THE WAY!!!!!

@ le Chac
Please kindly teach Mc Omi how to be a good predictor. I can remember u saying we would do a double against them Romans and its looking like coming true. Lets wait for the second leg to crown you the great Prophet of Nairaland.

@ Adminstrator
if you have banned Le Chac, pls unban him. For Man U's victorys; sake.

Its looking to me like a Man Utd v Chelski final

I see Arsenal booting out Liverpool and Chelski ending their woes with them Liverpool

What do yall think!!!!

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2008
United won yesterday like it was routine! Rome was silent. I bet they would all go to sleep on empty stomachs. Even their pubs would be empty! lol. So loving this United team. We were on an average display and we beat Roma in their backyard. Wat happens when we feel like playing football? lol

@Cassiel
where's Jackie. I'll meet you on yim if this place aint safe.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2008
The game was like a stroll in the park,
Though i didn't think we played exceptionally well, was very happy with the win.
I guess its the RESPECT thing Fergie gives to european teams.
we shud have really blown Roma off, if we had taken the game to them.

Anywayz, Really looking forward to the return leg.
Roma would have to come out and get a goal atlast,
That will really suit United, we love teams coming at us @OT

@Emperor
Leave that KAI LASTMA official alone
He always doesn't know shit bout what he spews!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2008
Check this out
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_3376048,00.html.

Pizarro and co are planning to break legs next week if Ronnie's showboating continues,
Its a serious warning oooh, U guys had better field Chris Eagles and co, grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2008
just pure beef. . .nothin more
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
Emperoh:

Hey I suggest English FA applies for the C of O of both The San Siro and the Stadio Olympico.
Whatcha all thunk

FA should ask for more than the C of O
its a shame that some ppl still think serie A is better than premiership
Arsnl dumped ac milan convincingly
liverpool beat inter on 2 legs
The English champions (Man-Utd) showed their class against Roma in Roma and we didnt heven hear a wisper of 'revenge',
i feel sorry for the italians
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ J-k, he was banned. . . . . . . Cassiel can tell you better about it.

@ Everyone else. We did not play very well. I think we actually misbehaved a little but we utilized our chances. Roma is in trouble when they come to OT. . . . . . . smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Danity
Thats the difference btw a big team ad the small ones
Play not badly and grind out results
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
Emperoh:

@Danity
Thats the difference between a big team ad the small ones
Play not badly and grind out results

Unlike Arses who keep passing the ball and then finally manage to score in the 93rd min tongue embarassed grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2008
coded guy:

Unlike Arses who keep passing the ball and then finally manage to score in the 93rd min tongue embarassed grin

U guys just can't fail but talk about Arsenal,even when it's not necessary,
Could be an obsession.
Sometimes, I think this place should be called, 'Man utd fans:The Red devil's zone/comments about Arsenal' grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2008
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2008
HNIC:

You guys just can't fail but talk about Arsenal,even when it's not necessary,
Could be an obsession.
Sometimes, I think this place should be called, 'Man utd fans:The Red devil's zone/comments about Arsenal' grin grin grin

My bad, Did i say Arsenal grin grin grin grin

comments on N/L shouldn't be your problem right now!
You shud be worried bout liverpool whooping your ARSES  grin grin tonight .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2008
@J-K
Our boi got banned o.Twisted ban if you ask me angry Its gotta be via YIM if you wanna hear abt it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
The Arses have scored.Nice goal smiley Wake up Scousers! Let's see some competition here angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2008
Arsenal misused an opportunity of leading before playing an away match against Liverpool.

Chelsea lost a crucial point today but still have the hope of winning in the second leg.

Liverpool succeeded in pinning down Arsenal and stole a point in an away match

Manchester United won the first leg. So presently we are the only English club who has the highest point and chance of getting to the Semi's.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2008
To all Mancs
The results yesterday is a testament to the fact that we are the best team in europe. .
See our wives (liverpool) playing draw with the Gaynners grin grin grin
i can only laff. lets wait till we deal with Barcelona, im sure our opponents wont show up in the finals cos na massacre!!

@Temmie10
dont mind them, how can someone sensible claim the Serie A is better than the EPL? with all these pummelling up and down! how far? lets meet at our usual place to do some CICO analysis.
We need the money like maaad.

@MODERATOR
wetin? unban Le chac now now, or else we go turn this place to war zone o!

@Cassiel
abeg, whats the gist? what did he do? did he bring a gun (desert eagles) to shoot them Gaynners? grin grin

@J-K
wassup man, how u seeing your REDS? we are sure matching to Moscow in grand style, we are the champions(uncrowned yet) wassup with Vida? is he gonna be back soon?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2008
Why do these people like banning united fans. I am not afraid of being banned. Its a thread for God's sake, must we be myopic in the way we see things. I.M.H.O
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2008
I wonder whether the moderator is an Assanal fan.
Why ban our boi Le Chac
Pls kindly let us enjoy ur creation or we maybe forced to go elsewhere.
Sure u can't ban me cos I have another name.

Arsenal played well esterday and where unlucky to get away witha scored draw.
Now their hopes are in Liverpools hands.
They will surely frustrate thir efforts at Emirates
But let see what happens next week

Chelski didn't play perticularly well but i believe they will sail thru
Fenerbache was really good.
Men that Second goal was a scorcher and a beauty to behold

That reminds me. Why did u guys not tell me that Liverpool has signed Bendtner as defender shocked shocked grin
Eventhough it was a foul but did you see how he defended for Liverpool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2008
@Emperoh
ure asking if the Moderator is a Gaynner?
yes now, she is a GAYNNER. . .

whats all these moderator thing for?
the feisty moments have been fun, nothing has degenerated to any guerrilla warfare, has it? we are just doing our thing. Please, stop banning abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2008
@tkb417
Oh its even a she,
nawa ooh.

@Moderator
We thrashed each others arse happily and received as we bash.
That was the fun of being here.
No one knew the other and we enjoyed our rivalry
Now some1 in the name of protecting other is banning some1 at will.
He who never bashed never got bashed and that was the simple rule.
Pls kindly unban both Mancs and others who were banned and lets enjoy this creativity
No one was abusing it and we were sharing views and ideas with it.
If you begin to ban interesting contributor like this then am afraid people will begin to loose interest
And then ur advert rates nose dives and we see how that goes!

So pls unban whomever u banned and lets enjoy this.
The name calling was without rancour and those who never called names where never called one
Abi no be true i talk?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2008
Vidic out for 2-3 weeks
Nemanja Vidic has been ruled out for two or three weeks with a knee injury.

The Serbian centre-back came off after just 31 minutes of the 2-0 win in Roma on Tuesday after falling awkwardly.

He was sent for a scan on Wednesday, the results of which showed the injury not to be serious.

A club spokesperson told ManUtd.com: "There is no major damage to left knee, and he will be out for 2-3 weeks."

Vidic will therefore miss the Premier League matches against Middlesbrough and Arsenal and Wednesday's Champions League quarter final second leg clash with Roma.

He could return to face Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park on Saturday 19 April, and will hope to play should United reach the Champions League semi finals before United take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on 26 April.

What a terrible news. I could afford against Roma but not the Gaynners. I need him to thrash them Assanal tres bien!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2008
VVIIIIDDDDAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! sad
really gutted!same thing happened last year before we went up against milan and it cost us.hopefully brown or pique should step up and hargreaves could slot into RB grin maybe even gary.just hope he comes back soon cuz i dnt feel that confident without him playing alongside RIO.Brown and Pique do switch off atimes.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2008
Vida out for 2-3 weeks? Darn,that's not too good news.I really want him to play against the Arses sad

@Emperoh
Bendtner admires Torres grin Didn't you know? He wishes he could be as good a striker as Fernando,so much that he helped the Scousers defend to prove it grin grin

@tkb417
He didn't do anything outside the ordinary o.'They' just want to kill our fun with 'their' bad-belle

Anyway,i heard on the grapevine that hez back wink grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
IS IT TRUE CHACAL HAS BEEN BANNED?
WHY NOW?
came here everyday to read his comments, the man has true manchester blood flowing in his veins, please unban o,

vida is out but that shouldnt stop middlesborough, roma and arsenal taking in a total of 8-10 goals, i have a feeling roma might actually be the most generous again, their players are defeated even before they step on the pitch, they lack confidence to face red devils again even if we field reserves, we have beaten them up down right left italy england everywhere

tkb417
i'm off to d usual
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2008
Vida is out thats fantastic news grin.Boro should hopefully take advantage this weekend and we sure will at OT
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2008
A-40:

Vida is out thats fantastic news grin.Boro should hopefully take advantage this weekend and we sure will at OT

, and the rest of the team will be sleeping on duty abi?!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by TheJackal1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ All Mancs,

I am back!!!!!

Vida's injury is a red herring. . .  . . . It cannot stop this United team from beating Arsenal, Roma or Boro.
Besides, when doctors say 2-3 weeks. . . . .It technically means one week!!

The squad's depth is outstanding.
Wes Brown(If Neville comes back), Mikel Silvestre, Gerard Pique, John O'Shea can all deputise for Vidic.

This time last season, the injury list was horrible and we still marched to the title.
Middlesboro will be beaten BLUEBLACK on sunday.
THE HOLY TRINITY is rearing to go.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2008
The Jackal:

The squad's depth is outstanding.
Wes Brown, Mikel Silvestre, Gerard Pique, John O'Shea can all deputise for Vidic.

am i the only one who doesn't have faith in o'shea grin yet im very sure SAF will pick him,its like SAF sleep with this guys mom or something which lets him play! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by TheJackal1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ Pein,

Never underestimate the value of O'Shea.
He can play in 6 positions. . . . . anywhere in the back FOUR, He can be a holding midfielder and a striker.
Remember the goal he scored against the Gaynners at Highbury some seasons ago?

I still prefer O'Shea to partner Ferdinand than Wes Brown as a centre-half.
Brown is doing very okay as a RB. . . . For once, he got a cross right against Roma and Wazza scored from it.
As long as we have the attack firing, Boro, Roma and The Arses would suffer!!!!

Lest i forget, Hargo can also play as a RB so Fergie is spoilt for choice!!!! cheesy wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Jackal
how u doing man? been a while. . .
now banning is the order of the day aight?

Footie
i'll prefer Brown to be a right back to a Central cos damn, that guy cant defend in the box.
2-3 weeks mean he will be back for Barca. Thats good news.
we can field chris eagles, Simpson and co against the Gunners and most def. United will win. Vida's absence against them isnt gonna be a prob.

@Emperoh
The moderator is a SHE

@Mancs
whats gonna happen against Boro?
i see another 4 goals coming, those guys are on drugs. they cant just stop scoring
Scholesy is playing like a wizard, carrick was sublime against Roma, Ronaldo is off the hook
who can stop us?
lest i forget, Rooney is back to his scoring ways, so whats gonna happen? hes definitely gonna score this weekend.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by TheJackal1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ tkb417,

I am kool.

Where is Dayokanu?
I can't wait to have his head for dinner these days.
In his delusion, i am sure he must be thinking Bayern are better than Man Utd this season.

We should Kill Middlesboro.
However, Fergie must play Tevez and Apache together.
I hope Nani is fit. . . . Anderson/Carrick and Hargreaves in the  centre of the midfield with Ronaldo running the right flanks.
Me thinks Van Der Sar should also take a breather, we only need him for Arsenal and Chelsea games in the league.

P.S. Mascherano copped extra 2-game ban!!!! He will be sorely missed against the Arses on saturday. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.