Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503724 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2008
Yes ooooo, we dey home!!!! We are still on top sha!

Una no dey shame!!! The goal line clearncessaved Y'all's blushes! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by spora1: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2008
where dem dey? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
rikkyjen:

Yes ooooo, we dey home!!!! We are still on top sha!

Una no dey shame!!! The goal line clearncessaved Y'all's blushes! grin grin grin
Nice to see a semblance of life in this place tongue grin

Goal line clearance? That's a nice one . . . Why don't we talk about the GOALS not the clearances wink

Abeg I have to go watch a movie, will be back . . . grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Somze,

But you know Chelsea wont still win the EPL?

Cos, no way are we losing/drawing the next 2 matches even though it seems we are imploding! tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Somze
You no serious grin
I dey kampe! grin
I busy with most of your people na.
Some don break their bones because of jubilation. grin
You no it's not easy to win Man U na even when you're at home (lol)
No worry about my people
We dey kampe grin
That reminds me sef, please tell your coach to confess if it was really a psychologist he invited abi na ehm ehm grin no worry, I go tell you later grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
Where is jackal,

i know he'll show up anytime soon

well, lets wait for him to dry his tears and then he'll come blazing guns, saying, "ronaldo didnt start" or "what kind of selection did fergie make"

but truth be told, if ronaldo had started, it would have made a difference, only that ronaldo would be injured for d game against barcelona.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2008
rikkyjen:

@ Somze,

But you know Chelsea wont still win the EPL?

Cos, no way are we losing/drawing the next 2 matches even though it seems we are imploding! tongue tongue

Be careful what you utter at this delicate stage ooo. , . . .

Or else a photocopy of the humiliating thread you imposed on the gunners would be pasted on you United fans.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mavtrevor(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2008
[size=20pt]PREMIERSHIP TITLE ALIVE FOR CHELSEA ! [/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
terrible loss, really disappointing but all the same, we can still win it, i trust United,they always win at the end of the day, we love make things diffcult for ourselves, this same scenario played out the same way last year, we were leading Chelsea with 3 points and drew at home to Middlesborough,every one cried foul expecting Chelsea to win at Newcastle but they themselves drew,it's that same Newcastle that Chelsea are playing away nextweek. All bets are on for Chelsea to drop points or in a best case scenario lose at Newcastle and we win at Westham and the title's ours.all in all, a disappointing week but we keep on marching. UNITED 4 LIFE
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2008
Story Story Man United Story Story Man United Story Story Man United as the reds keep falling down i couldnt care less who won today but its about time you Scummies ate some good ol cold humble pie.Hopefully Barca will compound your miseries on Tuesday
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2008
Now seriously anybody who hasnt noticed that Utd has been shyte in their last 4 games and have been lucky to escape with results have not been paying attention
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2008
1 win in 4 games. . .this is definitely a last minute stutter. . .once again, it showed that Fergie wants the CL way more than he wants the Premiership.

If not, why would he leave Ronaldo and Tevez on the bench?? It was another one of the wacky selections Fergie has been making these days, the old geezer either thinks he can afford to lose against Chelsea and didn't want to risk the duo cos he wants to beat Barca more, or he is over confident. We shall see when barca comes to town on Tuesday.

All credit goes to Avram though, the same Ballack that had been sidelined by JM and was going to be sold off has arguably been Chelski's best player in the new year, grit determination and entertainment. . .what a game!

Now MU knows how it feels to have a controversial penalty awarded against them cheesy.

The truth is that this game was lost in part due to MU's crazy selection, playing O'shea and Nani who haven't played since when? Against Chelsea in a game that may determine the destination of the title? Crazy moves by Fergie - hope it doesn't backfire on him.

On a humorous note,this loss mathematically opens up a chance for Arsenal to nick the title grin grin grin

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
UNITED will bounce back
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Him1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
debosky:

On a humorous note,this loss mathematically opens up a chance for Arsenal to nick the title grin grin grin

Gunner 1915 cool grin

only if we win our last 3 games and Man U and Chelsea conspire to pick up just 1 point from their last 3. Lets just enjoy the last few games of the season and rebuild for the next.
Totenham have gotten Luka Modric now. na wa.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
Where are these Scumtwats now? have you guys commited suicide why is this place looking like a graveyard
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ A-40
We are very much alive grin
We dey kampe. smiley

@ Moderator
Muki, Where are you o?
Abi you want me to declare AWO for you ni? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2008
@Dr Dre
Thats nice to hear but where are the rest of the gang?They semm to have disappeared like Copperfield
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ A-40
Nah, they haven't disappeared.
I trust they will be back soon
They must be tied down doing something quite important grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
Where is chacal?
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2008
Modric for 15 million pounds?? That is a waste of cash IMO, he definitely is not worth that, paying 15 m for Ben Arfa would be a better bet for us if AW was inclined to spend that kind of cash.

Chacal and co will come out spitting fire soon enough, but all kudos to Chelski for their dogged determination this season, to be level on points with the leaders after all the crap they've had this season is truly amazing. I think AG is a pretty dour fellow, but obviously he does have some coaching ability if not this would not be possible.

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2008
dason4life:

Where is chacal?
grin grin grin

He must have lost his voice since the penalty went in grin grin grin

Another conspicuous absence . . . .WHERE IS 4PLAY? grin, hope he hasn't jumped into the River Thames shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2008
[size=16pt]Jackal come forth!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never been this happy in a long while. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
A-40,
When United thrash west ham next week come back with another complaint. There is no way Barca will survive in OT as Rooney and Vidic would be back.
We lost today's game to ill=luck.
truly speaking, we didn't play well in the first half but we upped our game in the second half and dominated but for thr unfortunate penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2008
They will appear soon enough. . .even with Fergie's asinine selections, I think his squad is still too strong to lose the plot - they will still be crowned Champions in a few weeks. cool

I want Chelski to slip up though. . .second is more realistic than anything else. cool

Which 'ill-liuck'?? If not for Carva gifting Rooney that goal, you didn't have a prayer - face it Fergie's crazy selections cost you this game. He wants to win the CL so much he'll sacrifice the league for it if needed.

what was 'unfortnate' penalty? any more 'unfortunate' than the one gifted (incidentally to the same Carrick who conceded today - karma is a b*tch)

Y'all need to get your acts together or throw it all away in a week.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2008
@last,

After a loss, u naturally expect united to react. You will see a transformed united on tuesday evening. The atmosphere of Old trafford will make nuff teams buckle under pressure. United all the way.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2008
i've never been this devastated in my life after a footie game
whatever SAf tried to do in that game i still dont understannd.

This is not the Manchester United ive been following for many years
The Manchester i know will attack and attack and attack till the blast of the whistle
why will O'shea go in for anderson even when it was obvious he was the best man on the field?

O'shea!!! in a match Fergie had promised all United faithfuls he will attack till the end of the game!
Fletcher ahead ofscholes n a match we needed so desperately to win!!

No natural striker after Rooney was injured in a game we were desperate to win!!
Why will a Tevez be left on the bench and O'shea will enter. oh my God!!

It was evident that Chelsea team would have lost that game if United had fired on all cylinders. we didnt lose the game cos of the REF, we lost cos of our GAFFER!

A living dog is better than a dead lion!

what happens if we crash out of the UCL?
and what happens if that unexpectedly take a toll on the players and we drop some more points im our remaining games?

We are still not a champion in any tourney yet!!
Fergie is blowing away our chances with his negative style and over conscious approach to away games!

he needs to be told to shape up or f'ck off!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rasputinn(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm, I naff in Urhobo  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by stanech: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2008
Today was a massive massive game for us and we should have started with the best 11 players available to us, regardless of the game next week with Barca

ONE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
Dr Prophet kitajinx is here at last . . . . tongue

where are u all mancs foolish scumtwats tongue grin

4 matches and u cant win any to save ur lives . . .bloody pilllocks angry

u all are done for . . . .where is that irritant CHACAL

where are the real mancs for crying out loud undecided

COME OUT AND PLAY . . .UR TOMFOOLERY IS NOW tongue grin grin

I told u all that Fergie was going to pay for his having rolled out a strong X1 against Blackburn and do i need to remind u that u havent won since u drew against BORO

If care is not taken u guys will go trophyless this season with all ur mouth-making and CRON-hyping tongue

GOD BLESS U ALFONSO ALVES grin

GOD BLESS U SANTA CRUZ grin

GOD BLESS U BALLACK grin wink

where is 4play and RIKKYJEN

and seriously where is NITERIDER afterall he must be enjoying life now in decampment to the scum land . . . .shame ! embarassed

LET THE PARTY CONTINUE . . . . tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2008
Deborsky
What do you mean Ballack was sidelined by JM? The liverpool game must have left a bad scar on your memory.

Ballack featured under JM and affected our regular formation. He played as a regular until his injury which he did not recover from up until late december or so last year.

Stick to Arsenal dude, we don't do nursery rhymes at west london.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2008
I wonder what is causing all this foolery by even those who got nothing at stake
We lost to a dubious refereeing decision so what? shocked
Chelski has only prolonged our winning the league
I don't see any reason why people should be ejaculating fuckeries here
Because Mancs said this of that Jackal said that
I hold no brief for Personne but Pray no one is proof to loss

I can only say we lost to a terrible refereeing decision
Replays have shown that ball can't be called apenalty
Chelsea had no hope of scoring from open play
We also had Tesday on our mind and really SAF got it all wrong with the gambling
Whether CR7 started or not, he made his impact once he came on.
Life is like that, win some lose some

I am afraid that the way things are going, it might not take long before England has its own share of Match fixing
Referees take terrible decisions and com back to apologise for making a mistake
Tell me how does that change the game. I am not sad we lost I am sad we lost to CHEATING
And i dare say RA has bought over Keith Hacketts men.
Alan Wiley showed his mindset from the onset
\its all terrible. But lets keep watching
Its still a slim Advantage United and we are not gonna let go
Who says Chalsea won't slip.

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Sorry for the incommunicado. . . . .

I had to be in a friend's wedding in Essex. . .

Didnt even see the match but i heard Chelsea won by a dubious penalty.
Just got home now and i am seeing the recorded version on me skybox. . . . T
Tell u what, it seems the FA wants this to go down to the WIRE since Fergie predicted it in December.

Would the line assistant give a penalty if the match was at OT? I doubt it. . . . .
That was a clear ball to hand situation but i ma let it slide. . .
We need the big boys back for Barcelona. . . . .lets put Barca outta the way so we can deal with the Lactics and the Hammers.

It is still United't title to lose. . . . WIN the last 2 games and the title is ours. . . .I dont care what Chelsea plays.
Chelsea will win the title if they can beat the BARCODES 9-0 and Bolton 8-0. . . . .PSYCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today's resultz was pathetic but not CATASTROPHIC. . . . .
One thang is sure though. . . . .A UNITED loss means at least 6 BACK TO BACK victories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.