Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,736 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503723 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2008
U sure got it Man Jackal
Shit happens and i can't bear to see these Pillock gaynners thirsting for ya blood
it was clear ball to hand stuff and I wonder what the Lines guy interest was
Soo many of such decidons have been waved play on
Carrick himself should have got one

I hate to lose games by wrong decisions
The Portsmouth game hasn't left mi memoire
Hope u had a nice outing.
Its stil l United's title to lose
TURN THE FIRE ON BARCA

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Emperoh,

I am not fucking bovvered about this result.
Can Chelsea defeat a strong Man Utd XI? I dont think so. . . .
The best they can get is a draw. . . . . . .Man Utd got a raw deal. . . .Playing 3 crucial games in 7 days is demanding.
United squad flew from Barcelona to London. . . . .They couldnt even stop over in Manchester. . . .That was how ntight the situation was.

Chelsea were allowed to win cos the FA wanted this one to go down the wire but it's still in United's hand.
I swear to God. . . .I am just watching the game right now on SKY'S MATCH CHOICE and Carrick's handball was kinda controversial.
How can any official give that kinda decision in a game locked at 1-1 in the 85th minute. . . . .It's ridiculous.

Anyways, I cant wait to put the Barca game away. . . . .Win or Loss, it gives United the chance to concentrate on the league.
I doubt it Chelsea coulda won a team that has got the HOLY TRINITY featuring for 90 mins.
However, Chelski fans can gloat all they want. . . . .They won 2-1 at SB but we won 2-0 at OT!!!!!!!!!!
It's all to play for. . . . .If we drop points against WIGAN or WEST HAM and Chelsea win all their games then they deserve to win the title.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2008
now let the excuses begin . . . . tongue  grin

4 matches without a win . . .GLORY GLORY UNITED !!!!  grin

Fergie predicted sh@t going down to the wire . . .did he also predict that scumland will be this messed up  undecided

when u all had it good, u never tot u would have to play the last set of games to determine who wins the EPL    grin

like I said . . .ITS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS !!!  cool

u guys need to go and edit all ur bunkum-filled posts cos when we start our own version of the scum tomfoolery NAIRALAND GO HEAR AM !  cool

but then . . . . the researchers must have done their job of caching it away from being edited at will  . . . cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2008
Godwin Okpara Pocketed Ronaldo that is a fact if you don't know go and watch it even Ronaldo had to hobble out in France.
It was in the second leg that Ronaldo got his groove back. Its only a loonie like you that can say Man Utd is the biggest club
because they won treble. Am short of words!!
You can school emperoh and co not dayokanu I am far too brilliant for you. In football even English footie You are no match.
No to talk of Euro footie. I would murder you.

@Dayokanu
I wonder if you haven't recovered from ur inanity
U brain is terribly on a decline that i fear ur intellectual stability
What do you know about football that makes u think u can call my name with such disrespect
U are lost terribly in ur delusion and i pray u humble urself and learn
No be by force now!!! Ur problem is that self aggrandisement and pride has made u a terrible and ignorant plonker.

Let it be known, YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL
Even with the support of Wikipedia u still can't maintain a straight forward and constant error free and brillant conversation
U will have to prove ur indepence of internet posting to be ragarded as a poster on this thread.
I hope u give me some respect and avoid associating my name with a FAILURE like you.
Pls take note!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2008
@Mc Omo

I wonder what your Assanal team is still challenging for?
Or maybe a win at Derby County puts them in contentions cheesy cheesy
PERMUTATIONS!!!

Wait till next season bro!!!
Till then just Observe.

@Jackal
This is why no Premiership Referee isn't in for the Euro 2008 games shocked shocked shocked
Or is there any that i don't know??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2008
hehehehehe. . . .the penalty eh

All the commentators including the respected Andy Gray felt there was a case to be anwered.

He was at least '12 yards' away so he could put his hands away.

And as per the team selection. . . .I bet if United had pulled out a victory, Fergie would have been hailed a genius.

It still is United's to lose I agree. . . . .Chelsea lost any chance at the title after that draw at Wigan.

And I suspect they won't win out anyway.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 1:58am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Doyin13,

Andy Gray is a bloody Liverpool fan. . . . .What do u expect the Arrow to say?
A pundit that felt Mascherano shouldn't have gottena RED at OT cannot be serious.
Ballack had a yellow card for taking off his shirt for Lampard's mum and ran to the crowd after scoring the penalty . . . .
Isn't that anutha yellow card offence but the plonker in black decided to ignore his celebrations. . . .that's how woeful prem referees are.

@ Emperoh,

Dayokanu is a mutt. . . . .never to be taken serious!!!
He functions on a single digit IQ in the negative integer. . . . that should tell u he is reatrded.
Dont waste words on him. . . . .His darling club are known as Hollywood FC. . . .All talk no show!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:21am On Apr 27, 2008
when did running to the crowd become a yellow card offense? grin grin

You are grasping at straws mate, Fergie's atrocious selection caused this mess, be thankful to Carva for the goal he gifted y'all, if not it would've been 2-0

How can you compare your 2-0 victory over Chelski after they just lost their coach and were in disarray to your own capitulation when arguably their best player Lampard was not even on the bench? grin grin

I still think MU will nick it, but just barely, Chelski is still too much of a force at home to be beaten by anyone right now.

Barca beckons. . . I feel T14 will show he some of his old magic on Tuesday

@ Somze

Ballack was being sidelined after the injury so much so that he wasn't even being registered in the CL because JM feared he might never get back to his best.

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2008
@Jackal

Andy Gray a Liverpool fan. . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

Everton made him the highest paid footballler in England remember. . . . . Doesn't count I guess

He is a Villa fan.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rasputinn(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2008
doyin13:

@Jackal

Andy Gray a Liverpool fan. . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

Everton made him the highest paid footballler in England remember. . . . . Doesn't count I guess

He is a Villa fan.

So I fort too boi
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2008
This loss is the effect of playing negatively in Barca, if we had played our normal game in barca,win/loss/draw we would have got an away goal and might not need to rest so many players for the cheski game. we have to defend and attack well against Barca.
Jackal.:

It is still United't title to lose. . . . WIN the last 2 games and the title is ours. . . .I don't care what Chelsea plays.
Chelsea will win the title if they can beat the BARCODES 9-0 and Bolton 8-0. . . . .PSYCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheski must win their games against bolton and newcastle by at least 9 goals margin to win the title, i don't see this happening, so they must be praying for United to drop point. But with the reaction of the players after that loss yesterday, they are ready to kill any team. All i can see is 2 wins in the next league games and the title is ours.
Can you believe those liverfool twats on match of the day did not even review the penalty decision once!!!!!!!!!!
Emperoh:

@Mc Omo

This is why no Premiership Referee isn't in for the Euro 2008 games shocked shocked shocked
Or is there any that i don't know??
howard webb will be at Euro 2008.

Anyhow, lets get Barca out of our face 1st, then we will deal with wigan and westham.
GLORY,GLORY MAN UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Debosky,

Take your rose-tinted specs off your face when u come here . . . .
So u haven't seen players booked for over celebrating goals by running into the crowd?
Robben once got sent off into particular match by jumping into the crowd after scoring(he forgot he had already copped a yellow card).

Anyways, no one is clutching at straws here, mate!!!!
Ferguson needed to rest his big guns for tuesday. . . .United's match schedule was WED-SAT-TUE.
Chelsea's was TUE-SAT-WED(they had a slight advantage) over Man Utd and this wasn't lost on Fergie.
Barcelona also rested players last night and they got spanked 2 goals by DEPORTIVO.

How can u say Fergie's selection was atrocious?
If Wenger had the same managerial nous Fergie had, he wouldnt have bottled it on the final lap.
He kept playing the same squad every 3 days and thus the burn out. . . . Watch out for Man Utd on tuesday(fresher than ever).
The loss at Chelsea was aided by the officials(Chelsea never looked like scoring the 2nd goal) but a stupid line assistant gave em a penalty!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2008
Dr. Dre:

That reminds me sef, please tell your coach to confess if it was really a psychologist he invited abi na ehm ehm grin no worry, I go tell you later grin

lordimpaq:

"ronaldo didnt start" or "what kind of selection did fergie make"

nyabinghi:

Rooney and Vidic would be back.

nyabinghi:

We lost today's game to ill=luck.

tkb417:
This is not the Manchester United ive been following for many years

Emperoh:
And i dare say RA has bought over Keith Hacketts men.
Alan Wiley showed his mindset from the onset

Jackal.:
United squad flew from Barcelona to London. . . . .They couldnt even stop over in Manchester

Jackal.:
Chelsea were allowed to win because the FA wanted this one to go down the wire

niniman:
This loss is the effect of playing negatively in Barca, if we had played our normal game in barca

Carlos Queiroz :
It must be necessary for a player to bring a gun and shoot one of our men in the box for us to get a penalty
Considering the fact that Man Utd has only conceeded one EPL penalty this season and won countless

Just one more excuse, and we could form a form the Excuse line-up grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Good one Eldee wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Eldee,

Those were not excuses. . . .  . .

The team Fergie rolled out yesterday were still capable of getting a point.
Until Chelski's phantom penalty, there was nuthing to suggest Chelsea woulda scored the 2nd goal . . .
They controlled the 1st half so well but United terrorised em after Wazza's brilliant finish. . . .

Game was always gonna end in a stalemate until a moronic line assistant gave a penalty the referee didn't see.
A massive game like that locked at 1-1 and a sod gave a penalty in the 85th minute? It was ridiculous.
Still United's title though. . . . Arsenal can also dream of winning the title as well. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2008
somze:

grin grin grin grin grin
Good one Eldee wink

I wonder!
So many excuses for one flawless defeat
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mavtrevor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2008
We have been talking about match fixing for sometime in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-123314.0.html . A united fan was shouting the other day in the sports center that there is match fixing in the premiership and that there is a conspiracy to see Man Utd fall, and i asked, if there to be a match fixing in the premiership, who will be on it most?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2008
Its pathetic how these Gaynners reason

we havent won in 4 games and we still ahead on the table, damn!
what does that tell you? u bunch should be relegated!

The last time i checked, we are still on top of the table, please cut the fuckeries!!

@Mancs
4 games to a glorious season
Barca
West Ham
Wigan
Liverpool

Victories in these games will make us the undisputed champion in England and a worthy champion in europe.
We aint like those that celebrate unbeaten runs both home and away, we celebrate trophies. Rubbish bunch

Im just hearin a new one, that you dont get booked for taking off ur shirt and running to the crowd. . .That beats me hands down!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ tkb417,

Running to the crowd is a bookable offence(never mind taking off shirts).
Ballack took off his shirt in the 1st half(yellow card) and ran to the crowd after scoring the winner(anutha yellow card).
The referee saw it and completely ignored him. . . . .

United will pull through!!!!
We play the Hammers on saturday(early kick-off) . . . 3 points there will put Chelsea in a massive pressure b4 they play the BARCODES.
However, we need to see Barcelona off FIRST!!!!

We can take consolation on the fact that Vidic and Rooney are now fit and ready to battle on tuesday.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

The use of English is your biggest problem.
I said there is no significant financial difference between Bayern Munich and Bayern Leverkusen/Dortmund /Cottibus.
Definitely, there is a difference between $10m and $30m but u cannot really say it is significant.
However, u can say there's a significant difference between $30m and $600m . . . . . .

For instance, Eduardo's transfer fee is higher than the whole starting XI of Blackburn FC.
Blimey. . . . .Wayne Rooney's transfer fee is higher than the whole Blackburn squad never mind Derby County.
So tell me, how do u expect Blackburn to challenge Man United in a season of 38 games?
Until u begin to learn the nitty gritty and the value of GB Pounds, u will continue to thrive in delusion.

Lemme know the results of your psycho-evaluation test, u cunt!!!!!!!!!

How can the difference between bayern, And Dortmund/Leverkusen/Cottbus. Bayern spent 60millions last summer how many Bundesliga clubs can spend that?

You dont know anything in Euro footie. Go get the facts of how much Bayern is worth and compare it to other clubs you Dolt!!!

@ dayokanu,

I don't get this. . .

Are you saying the premiership is a weak league?

These top 4 teams are always up there because they are
very strong and that is eveident in their consistency in the
UCL.

Thankfully, you use performances in the UCL to judge teams
so you have shot yourself in the foot.

I said not COMPETITIVE. Or how else do you describe a league that the top 4 is always constant?

atimes I feel like slapping u so hard . . .u should be ashamed of yourself for trying to disparage the EPL . . .with the sort of consistency the EPL has enjoyed with their representatives in the past 4 to 5 editions of the UECL. . . .u shldnt be caught dead ranting blasphemy Tongue
What has that got to do with the fact that the top 4 is always constant.

Blackburn once won the EPL . . .where are they today Huh
Meaning what? Deportivo once won the La Liga where are they? Kaiserslautern won the Bundesliga where are they?

u keep saying only the big 4 in EPL is predictable . . .what about the race for 1st place and race for 4th place Huh why do u have BAYERN NOT HAVING ANYTHING ON BOLTON Huh Grin
So the battle for first to 4th between same teams is what the EPL is all about? Better say the top 4 in EPL are stronger than top 4 in any league not the whole EPL. Evidenced from the UEFA cup.

why couldnt your Luca Toni, Kroos and Klose qualify u to play in UECL Huh
So the following players were in bayern last season? I did not know oh. Thanks for the information. Its now comfirmed 75% of EPL supporters don't know Jack about Euro football and other leagues. If MC OMO could make such statement?

TELL ME WHEN LAST BARCA AND MADRID FELL OUT OF THE TOP 4 IN UR OWN RECENT TIMES Tongue

In 2000 Real was 5th, In 2003 barca was 6th. I would take it upon myself to educate you.

The championnat has had Lyon as their champion for 6 seasons in a row. Can that ever happen in the EPL?
The top 4 in the French league is not predictable like the EPL In france top spot is predictable in EPL top 4 is predictable what is the difference.

and just because Bayern failed to lift the trophy last season, then the Bundesliga is competitive. (illogical thinking).

They should hold a seminar of Euro footie for EPL supporters as most of them are dumb to say the least. Dortmund won in 2002, Bremen in 2004 and Stuttgart last year. I never knew Bayern can also be called Dortmund, Bremen and Stuttgart

In the serie A, its always been AC, Inter, Roma, Juve and on rare occasions u have fiorentina.
You can mention 4 teams in Serie A who have won the league in the last 9 years though you forgot Lazio mention the number of teams that have won in EPL in the same space of time?

For your info Chievo, Udinese, and parma have been in top 4

The same applies to the La liga which has always been a straight fight between Real and Barca(Stand to be challlenged). The likes of Valencia, Sevilla and Villareal will only strive to make up the nos.

In the last 8 years, Valencia and Deportivo have won. Soceidad, Sevilla, Villareal, Athletico madrid, Santander, Zaragoza, Mallorca, Bilbao, Osasuna, Celta Vigo have all been in top 4 So compare that with EPL Thank God Fact and Stats dont lie.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by texazzpete(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2008
Benitez wary of Drogba drama

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez wants the officials in Wednesday's Champions League semi-final second leg at Chelsea to clamp down on what he sees as Didier Drogba's theatrics.

Benitez believes Blues striker Drogba goes down far too easily.

'With Drogba, it's important to have a good referee,' the Spaniard said.

'You can't do anything, but I will say it because it was so clear. He is amazing because he is massive.

'It's very impressive. I have a lot of clips of him from over the years and he surprises me. After four years, I expected it.'

Benitez revealed he had compiled clips of Drogba during Liverpool's numerous matches against Chelsea since he became manager.

The Spaniard was unhappy at what he perceives as preferential treatment for the striker at Anfield in Tuesday night's first leg.

'We've played against Chelsea 19 games and every time I have collected some clips of Drogba,' Benitez explained.

'I have shown them to some of the players. I think that (Martin) Skrtel and Carra (Jamie Carragher) were really good against him the other day, the only problem was the referee was giving fouls. And it was not the same with (Fernando) Torres.'

Culled from soccernet!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2008
@Jackal
man, the Hammers wont be a contest at all. .
im not losing my sleep cos of the EPL
Tho i would have wanted the Chavs battered.

Barcelona should not be spared my brother.You raised a valid point tho, after a defeat, we are sure of going on some winning spree
4 games, 4 victories!!!

ONE UNITED!

@eldee
man, when it comes to that kinda biz, im a pro
ask the sao tome and principe, Jo'boug chicks.
Jamo chicks will not do me no harm.
Im very well insulated against any harm grin grin grin

@dayokanu
ur analysis about consistency isnt a yardstick for measuring nothing. u can be telling them all these shits but not me

the best top four in any european league cannot hold their own against the top four in the EPL.
The best teams in Seria A cannot play Liverpool and Arsenal and u come here to tell me consistency in who wins the trophy is how u rate how strong the league is.

I dont give 2 fcks about what you think, what i know is the top four in the EPL are the best in europe!!! Ask Inter, AC and Barcelona by wednesday grin

FYI, ur bayern cannot play spurs not to talk of arsenal or liverpool.
The last time ur team played an EPL side in the UCL team what happened?
ask Ballack
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2008
@dayokanu
your analysis about consistency isnt a yardstick for measuring nothing. u can be telling them all these shits but not me

Sure. You know how hard I schooled ya. One of the best thing that ever happened to you is having me as a mentor else you would have been as dull as emperoh.

the best top four in any european league cannot hold their own against the top four in the EPL.
The best teams in Seria A cannot play Liverpool and Arsenal and u come here to tell me consistency in who wins the trophy is how u rate how strong the league is. I don't give 2 fcks about what you think, what i know is the top four in the EPL are the best in europe!!! Ask Inter, AC and Barcelona by wednesday Grin

That would be okay if the measure of a whole league is by the top 4 only.

FYI, your bayern cannot play spurs not to talk of arsenal or liverpool.
The last time your team played an EPL side in the UCL team what happened?
ask Ballack

I can remember the last time we played Ass-anal it was total annihiliation . the last time we played Mancs it was same They wanted to try us for crime against humanity for beating a clubside that mercilessly.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ tkb417,

Dayokanu is out again to spew his sunday fuckery. . .

This was the same dork that said Ronaldo scores plenty goals in the EPL because the EPL clubs cannot defend. . . .
Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 Italian clubs played in the Q-finals of the champions league and NONE of em could score a goal against the English clubs.
If that does not make Dayokanu an autistic savant suffering from a mid-life crisis then nothing else would.

@ Dayokanu,

IDIOCY reeks in your being!!!

Bayern spending $60 million this season means nuthing. . . . .United spent just $18 million on Carrick in 06/07 season.
Many clubs spent higher so does that make em richer than United. . . . . Is Tottenham richer than Arsenal?
It is evident u are the novice when it comes to European football.  . . . . U dont even watch games, u depend on GOAL.COM.
I see these games LIVE so put a cock in it!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2008
Bayern spending $60 million this season means nuthing. . . . .United spent just $18 million on Carrick in 06/07 season.
Many clubs spent higher so does that make em richer than United. . . . . Is Tottenham richer than Arsenal?
It is evident u are the novice when it comes to European football. . . . . You don't even watch games, u depend on GOAL.COM.
I see these games LIVE so put a cock in it!!!

Obviously Jackals anus and mouth have switched functions Just like your brain and scrotum have switched functions.

Tell me which German team is close to Bayern in terms of finances you dolt. Whatever you learn from me better put it to good use.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Are u mentally-challenged?

Who is comparing poverty-stricken Bundesliga teams to Bayern Munich?
All i am saying is u don't have a wide gulf of wealth in the Bundesliga like the we do have in the Premiership.
Wayne Rooney costs more than the starting XI of more than 14 teams in the Premiership. . . .
Do u have such humungous difference in finances in Germany?
Tell us the difference(in worth) between the richest club in Germany to the poorest and compare the ratio to the PREM, u ninny!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2008
Who is comparing poverty-stricken Bundesliga teams to Bayern Munich.
All i am saying is u don't have a wide gulf of wealth in the Bundesliga like the we do have in the Premiership.
Wayne Rooney costs more than the starting XI of more than 14 teams in the Premiership. . . .
Do u have such humungous difference in finances in Germany?

Yes!!! If you don't know ask and i would tell you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2008
@Dayokanu
You schooled me footie? grin grin grin
sorry man, ive been watching futbol b4 you were allowed to start tuning stations on ur TV
No one schooled me soccer. . .i spent a fortune while growing up reading/watching football games in different stadia all over the GLOBE  tongue

I dont do wikipedia bros

oh, you cannot remember ur game against Chelsea aight?
hehehehehehe
that was a total annihilation

PS: The game against Arsenal was a one sided game both home and away
Arsenal doing the passing but not scoring. You guys did the scoring in Germany.
Arsenal could have drawn or won that game if they had decided not to play to the gallery.

The second leg could have been 5-0 to Arsenal. can you remember?
you cant cos you always choose what to remember. The last pint of ur cerebro spinal fluid is leaking!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2008
@Dayokanu
You schooled me footie? Grin Grin Grin
sorry man, ive been watching futbol before you were allowed to start tuning stations on your TV
No one schooled me soccer. . .i spent a fortune while growing up reading/watching football games in different stadia all over the GLOBE Tongue

I don't do wikipedia bros

oh, you cannot remember your game against Chelsea aight?
hehehehehehe
that was a total annihilation

PS: The game against Arsenal was a one sided game both home and away
Arsenal doing the passing but not scoring. You guys did the scoring in Germany.
Arsenal could have drawn or won that game if they had decided not to play to the gallery.

The second leg could have been 5-0 to Arsenal. can you remember?
you can't because you always choose what to remember. The last pint of your cerebro spinal fluid is leaking!

Whatever? Arsenal could have won 5-0, Arsenal could have won UCL , Arsenal could have won WWF Those are not new. Arsenal would always be Arsenal. the fact is that we won.
Why don't you talk about the Man Utd game.

TKB, You know very well that dayokanu is a footie guru.
I dont miss games where were you when we were going to mayfair hotel in the heat of Ife-Modakeke war to watch Lazio vs Chelsea, (1999-2000),
when dayokanu would go it with some footie gurus then to Conference center and Ogunbanjo to watch UCL matches in 1997/1998
while the rest of you would wait to hear scores from us. tongue tongue
You know how much of my meagre income as a student I spent on world soccer magazine and football Italia ask Ugo, jay Z if you don't remember.

Those were pre internet, pre DSTV dayz .

I have paid my dues to the game.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2008
What's wrong with all these yeye Gunners sef.
It's becoming irritatingly annoying how they keep shouting about Man U all over the place.
You guys should be more concerned about sun-drying your wet gun powder instead of busy analysing what Man U is doing.
Last season, no trophy and you lost 'Igwe' like cabin biscuit. grin
This season too, you're definitely not getting any trophy and it's likely you will lose more of your players grin
Must you wait till when the likes of Dundee start chasing your players before you put your house in order? grin
Lines like 'the trophies will come' and 'we will rise again' fly out of your lips without visa from time to time grin

As for the ogogoro fans grin , I know say we no go hear word with the controversial win grin
I suspect that psychologist invited by AG (as reported) was something else grin
I'm glad that we scored at least and would have ended the match with a draw.
Don't worry, you can keep holding on to your unbeaten records while we keep holding on to the titles grin
I pray it's even a small side that will squash it sef. Imagine a Reading side trashing you at home grin grin
The way it is now makes it interesting for all the major contestants (Gunners, you no join o! grin) but when the time comes, trust me a Drogba karate kick goal won't be able to save you this season. smiley cheesy

Tuesday is just around the corner. We look forward to an entertaining win.
I'm sure if C.Ronaldo had started the match against Chelsea, they would have injured him because I suspect Chelsea won't like to meet us in the finals wink
OT stronghold should work for us and I hope we'll have our full squad back.
Now that we at home, at least I hope food poisoning won't come up. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2008
CRISTIANO RONALDO wins the PFA player of the year yet AGAIN!!!!!!

Cesc Fabregas wins the YOUNG player of the year.

PFA TEAM OF THE SEASON.

David James(Portsmouth)

Bacary Sagna(Arsenal)
Rio Ferdinand(Man Utd)
Neumanja Vidic(Man Utd)
Gael Clichy(Arsenal)

Cristiano Ronaldo(Man Utd)
Cesc Fabregas(Arsenal)
Steven Gerrard(Liverpool)
Ashley Young(Aston Villa)

Fernando Torres(Liverpool)
Emmanuel Adebayor(Arsenal)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Him1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2008
small consolation for Arsenal there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.