Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,822 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503716 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
Seeing my club not performing as I have always expected has been painful for me in the past few days.

I pray we win on Tuesday and hopefully we finish the EPL with successes in all our matches.

If we didn't beat Barcelona tomorrow it will be the forth time we that we are loosing @ this stage.

I wanna win the trophies.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2008
@Coded guy

I dont always see Dayo's analysis as top notch . . .sometimes he is right, sometimes he is outright foolish ! cool

dont get it twisted . . .despite being a nazist idiot, he is still one of my bestest Nland pals grin

@Dayokanu

go create ur Bayern thread, that cant be too hard to do naw ? u just feel like infiltrating threads and spurt bunkum everywhere . . . LIFE MUST BE MISERABLE BEING A LONELY BAYERN FAN grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2008
Predicting a 2-1 victory for Barca today! cool Time MU got silenced once and for all. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Antidote1(f): 1:56am On Apr 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

Predicting a 2-1 victory for Barca today! cool Time MU got silenced once and for all. cool

We shall see, I will make you eat those words laced with horse piss cheesy grin grin grin,

BTW, where is my nemesis Viera, ? Any sees him tell him the Island one is "missing" him o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2008
@Coded guy

I don't always see Dayo's analysis as top notch . . .sometimes he is right, sometimes he is outright foolish ! Cool

don't get it twisted . . .despite being a nazist idiot, he is still one of my bestest Nland pals Grin

@Dayokanu

go create your Bayern thread, that can't be too hard to do naw ? Huh u just feel like infiltrating threads and spurt bunkum everywhere . . . LIFE MUST BE MISERABLE BEING A LONELY BAYERN FAN

I feel it is odd for anyone to claim to be a European football guru and not know about Bayern Munich. You think European football ends with Derby County and Sunderland?

I don't post to impress anyone. Some do . Some people would never oppose a view as long as its from Jackal/Debosky no matter the rubbish the poster spews.

Dayokanu is not afraid to STAND ALONE. I would rather be a lonely Bayern fan than be an Ass-anal/Sheshi fan with those conductors, mechanics, emperoh,mad men and people like JUnit, Jackal, Toba1909 and other schlepps

I am irked when I hear people who claim to be gurus come to the public to say balderdash.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2008
dayokanu:

Dayokanu is not afraid to STAND ALONE. I would rather be a lonely Bayern fan than be an Ass-anal/Sheshi fan with those conductors, mechanics, emperoh,mad men and people like JUnit, Jackal, Toba1909 and other schlepps
I am irked when I hear people who claim to be gurus come to the public to say balderdash.

U are a very good case og what i highlighted above
Ur blindness is alarming
I don't know if ur brain is also congealed grin
I am also wondering if Wiki has a streaming software that allows users watch matches on their website
Dayo, behave like a human and come lets teach you some common sense.
U are truly a baby in SPORTS not just football
Go get a life

@Manc
Still a doubt on Vida and Rooney
I will expect Vida too be ok for the match but someone can always deputise for Rooney
Say Park or Ronaldo doing the damage with Tevez
I am a bit worried but strongly believe we will triumph
God is with us

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2008
You are a very good case og what i highlighted above
your blindness is alarming
I don't know if your brain is also congealed Grin
I am also wondering if Wiki has a streaming software that allows users watch matches on their website
Dayo, behave like a human and come lets teach you some common sense.
You are truly a baby in SPORTS not just football

Has it ever dawned on you that amongst Man Utd fans you are the dumbest, least informed/most ignorant, and silliest.
While other are arguing based on the little facts they know, you just come to post nonsense.
Go check all your posts all over and bring out where you ever made any sensible analysis.
You are the thug of the thread the person used to hound opponents.
When others like 4play, tkb, Akinalabi,nyabinghi and casssiel are reeling out info,
yours is to stay behind in case any one disagrees with them then you pounce and attack the person.

Don't you have a brain of your own? How much do you pay others to think for you?
Your next post try to analyse any topic in Euro footie
Show your capability for original thought not just to be the back up Thug I case jackal can't handle the spats and ruckus, Bloody Asswipe!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2008
To my fellow Mancs,hope this cheers you up
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7352959.stm smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2008
dayokanu:

Has it ever dawned on you that amongst Man Utd fans you are the dumbest, least informed/most ignorant, and silliest.
While other are arguing based on the little facts they know, you just come to post nonsense.
Go check all your posts all over and bring out where you ever made any sensible analysis.
You are the thug of the thread the person used to hound opponents.
When others like 4play, tkb, Akinalabi,nyabinghi and casssiel are reeling out info,
yours is to stay behind in case any one disagrees with them then you pounce and attack the person.

Don't you have a brain of your own? How much do you pay others to think for you?
Your next post try to analyse any topic in Euro footie
Show your capability for original thought not just to be the back up Thug I case jackal can't handle the spats and ruckus, Bloody Asswipe!!!!

The MUMU of Wiki grin grin
Thats what i chose to call ur dumbness and blind arguments
U can imagine a doofus calling me a Thug
If u judge me according to your standards then i will fail because concerning footie, u are a FAILURE tongue tongue
And that should be ur first name
I won't spend much time with u brainless slowpoke But will surely reply all ur brainless Vituperations
Quoting history thru wikipedia is NOT analyses.
U can Forecast with past events and happenings

Wake up dude
U still remain a kid as far as am concerned
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2008
I got no reply for you. I won't make your day.

J Unit where are you? You friend is around.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2008
the funny thing bout this is that everytime thatt wiki-bleeper dayokanu comes and spews bullshit EVERY bleeping TIME!!!dude if you are so great at reading and analysing the game why not create your own thread for bayern fans? do you think anyone would actually want to be identified as one?are you so bleeping retarded and lonely that uve got nothing better to do than just go onto other threads and just spew shit from your arse?u think because u support bayern that means you know "Euro footie" since when did the german league equate to euro?what the Bleep do you know bout footie,apart from being stupid-i know it comes from switching your arse with ur brain but thats a story for another day
you spout shit bout thinking on your own ,when have u ever done that?all u do is copy and paste,search wiki for stats and post,when you do actually THINK and post its from your arse cus nobody ever agrees with the bullshit u post,even rival suppoters agree u are a retard!!!why not just put up a thread for bayern and lets see what happens?!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2008
Is pein another name for emperoh.

Cos they have the same nano digit IQ.

Since when did it become a rule for one not to go to a rivals thread.
Check Arsenal thread and you'll see a lot of Man Utd fans post likewise Chelsea or Liverpool presently the last poster in "pool thread is TKB who happen to be a scummite

but when dunces like empeinroh cant think on their own they resort to that. Go get some artificial intelligence. That would enable you to get fact from all over and piece them together to making a logical statement.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2008
@ All Mancs,

We can all do ourselves a big favour by completely ignoring this dingbat known as Dayokanu.
Check this. . . . .This schlemiel does not even watch most games LIVE. . . . 99% of the things he spew was copped from Wikipedia.
His bank of information is limited to wikipedia. . . . anything he cannot find on wiki does not exist.
Dayo is a gullible simpleton more to be pitied than despised. cry cry

Why should we take this sonofawhore serious?
Didn't he say Premiership's defenders are the weakest in Europe and the Italians are the strongest?
Yet, when 3 Italian teams met English clubs in the Q-finals. . . . none of em could score a goal against the English clubs.
Blimey. . . . . .all the Italian clubs LOST on their home soil.

@ Dayokanu,

Schlepp? Artificial Intelligence? Digit IQ?  Was this how u copped your 2.1 @ OAU?  tongue
You are doing very well biting me lines. . . .  cheesy grin cheesy
Stinking nebbech!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2008
if Rooney and Vida dont play today, then Ze Scum should forget about it  cool

ordinarily I would have concurred that BARCA would go down, but without those two . . . FORGET IT !!!

WHAT I WILL LOVE TO SEE IS MANURE VS LIVERFOOL  cool . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2008
dayokanu:

Is pein another name for emperoh.

Cos they have the same nano digit IQ.

Since when did it become a rule for one not to go to a rivals thread.
Check Arsenal thread and you'll see a lot of Man Utd fans post likewise Chelsea or Liverpool presently the last poster in "pool thread is TKB who happen to be a scummite

but when dunces like empeinroh can't think on their own they resort to that. Go get some artificial intelligence. That would enable you to get fact from all over and piece them together to making a logical statement.

there is no rule saying you cant post on other threads but when the stupidity you post is beyond words what do u expect?gaynners,chelskum and loserfool fans atimes do post shit, yeah they can and its thier problem when they do so and cant defend themselves like you are doing now.emperoh is his own man and whateva he posts good/bad is his problem,you on the otherhand are just plain stupid.like ive said and others too why not create your own thread?!!!lets see how good you really claim to be,what reasonable thread have you ever created?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2008
seems the clown has actually gone to create his thread well lets hope!! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
@Dayomumu
I wonder if you copied all this gibberish U pour on me from Wiki grin grin
i would have sued their Arse out.
Talking about being dependent thats ur First name U know
I have never seen a terrible slowpoke like you all my life
Most times i am tempted to describe u as a Psychiatric case but its become obvious u are 1
Continue revelling in ur Wiki world and abject ignorance while them peops take over ur world
I wish to change ur name to DAYOWIKI.
I wonder if wiki wrote ur exams for u in school.
OTU OSHI!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
@dayokanu

This is the same buju u mentioned. I argued a lot cos i spew out the right facts. dayo why not convert to United to do yourself some good and not wallow in obscurity that the bundesliga is living in. See how your bayern survive in petersburg on wednesday. One love@dayokanu.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
Interesting. . . .

Dayokanu, tkb417 and now Nyabinghi all went to the same Uni.
By stroke of fate, Nyabinghi and tkb417 are Man Utd fans and Dayomumu is rooting for Bayern? PRICELESS!!!!
Is it fair to say Dayokanu is a social deviant?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
What sin did Dayokanu commit to deserve this maltreatment
Dayo, pls come back and take on the EPL teams when Bayern returns to the Champions league grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ HNIC,

Anything less than the best is felony?
Can i say Wenger is felonious? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
@dayokanu

This is the same buju u mentioned. I argued a lot because i spew out the right facts. dayo why not convert to United to do yourself some good and not wallow in obscurity that the bundesliga is living in. See how your bayern survive in petersburg on wednesday. One love@dayokanu.

We used to argue then or enlighten all these people then, Now DSTV has liberated them, all of dem are claiming to be afficionados. Well Thats life.

You remember the lenghty discussion session we had during the 2000 season when you were so sure 2 English teams Chelsea vs Man Utd would play the UCL final.

Remember the time we went to Ogunbanjo for Juve vs Monaco 1997/98, remember Dortmund vs Real madrid 1997/98 semis and they refused to show the match.

I laugh when I remember those wahala.

Of course Buju/nyabinghi is a guru when it comes to Euro footie. You were one of the reasons why I assumed Man Utd Fans were knowledgeable.

Until I met empeinroh and Jackal

How can I convert to Man Utd? Is that possible?

Dayokanu and Bayern Munich - a union made since 1992 ( Football made in Germany).

How can I leave 4 champions leagues for 2?

How can I leave 20 league titles for 17?

How can I leave 14 DFB Pokal for 11 FA cups

How can I leave a hall of Fame of Franz Beckenbauer, Karlheiz Rimminegge, Gerd Muller, Lothar Matthaus, Jean Pierre Papin, Jurgen Klinsmann, Stefan Effenberg, Luca Toni, Oliver Kahn, Oh My God!!!! I cant beleive this for jesters like; George Best, Eric cantona, David Beckham , C. Ronaldo you sef compare now?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2008
Another Wiki empowered posting grin grin

U have gone to show how arrogant u can be
Even if Beckham doesn't feature in ur list of All time Best Players
I wonder what ur Kalmingers and Mathaus have achieved post Football compared to Cantona who founded and championed FIFA Beach Soccer
Anyway, ignominy is no longer new to you, keep wallowing in it!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
its Karl-Heinz Rummenigge fool!!! the idiot doesnt even know how to spell the name of a legend for the club he supports yet is able to spell those of the EPL,abi wiki no gri open for your browser?!!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2008
Who cares what Maradona, Pele, Zidane have achieved post football while they played they were icons.

Why do I reply to these fools? empeinroh?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2008
Because they will keep throwing your FOLISH IGNORANCE to ya face
Moreoever they aren't fools, They are ur Teachers, give them some Respect.

Tell me what your Luca Toni, Stefan Effenberg and Kahn(jeez) grin achieved

You must be a loser for these people to be greats for you
Tufia!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2008
any one who cant discern between myself and emperoh IS the fool,can't u read or see we have different profiles,ip addresses or posts?!!! guess its due to ur arse  being up in your skull and the brain missing entirely from your body.like everyone actually tells you THINK b4 you post.we know you are stupid but dnt show us dat easily,you can at least "claim" to be brighter than some gaynners who are really dumb but you, you just take the cake for outright stupidity,no wonder they dnt even want you with all your euro footie knowledge.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2008
Tell me what your Luca Toni, Stefan Effenberg and Kahn(jeez)

Luca Toni highest goal per season in the Serie A for about 50 years, Oliver kahn only goalkeeper to be named player of the tourney at a world cup.
Mention any Man Utd player who has matched any of these achievement
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2008
That still doesn't make them any wonderful players
Just a moment of Brillance

Did u say in fifty yrs Blimey are u that dump shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by morosky(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2008
Let's 4get wat bacca did, all we know is dat Man U will come home wit champions league and premiership.
UP MAN U.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2008
Kahn was Uefa best keeper for like 3 seasons in a row. moment of brilliance?

Luca has like 35 goals in all competitions right now. Coincidence?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

The fact that u have been discussing European footie for the last half century is irrelevant here.
Bayern Munich is now a dead team. . . . . .A big team does not miss out in the Champions league.
I cannot imagine Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool missing out in Europe. . . . That alone has put ur useless team backwards.
Man Utd is a more successful club than your team. Now, put a cock in ur foul mouth b4 u get whacked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.