Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,662 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501400 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
Evra the CHEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
bluehorizo:

Evra the CHEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2008
Glory Glory Glory UNITED
We are not two in the whole wide world.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2008
Bleep it! angry angry angry angry angry tongue

Off to knock myself off! angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2008
UNITED IS THROUGH TO THE FINAL . . . . . .

WITHOUT ROONEY AND VIDIC . . . . . . . What a performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2008
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Moscow, here we go! grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Him1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2008
Barca why now?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
4HIM please find kleeeeeennnnnnzeeee and dry your tears.
Pathake or whatever the day Giggs will lift the cup in Moscow
please keep your rope very close cuz you gonna hang yourself that very day.
Rikkyjen
what a way to spell moscow for them blind gayners around us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2008
Barca had most of the possession, had 14 shots at goals while MU had just 7, yet no performance. Etoo was useless in the game throughout the first half. Henry had nothing to show in the game.

What a shame, a great one indeed. I still can not imagine Barca lost this game.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

Barca had most of the possession, had 14 shots at goals while MU had just 7, yet no performance. Etoo was useless in the game throughout the first half. Henry had nothing to show in the game.

Sorry your team did not go as far as barca. If we had met your team in this torney
you could have conceded more than derby conceded last night.
pele in your next world join a winning team Join the Red Devils(Man United)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

statistics do not win games goals do, forever united!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2008
I am proud to be a Man Utd fan . . . . . .

I was born to be United,
Daddy told me, when I was just a baby;
When I was five, I went down Warwick Road;
Now I'm addicted to the only place I'll go

Chorus

Take me home,
United Road,
To the place I belong,
To Old Trafford,
To see United,
Take me home, United Road.

All my memories,
Bobby Charlton,
Georgie Best and Cantona,
They came to us from heaven;
Then in the Nou Camp in 1999,
On Sir Matt Busby's birthday,
Oh it was party time

Chorus

I watch the Reds,
I feel the noise,
The crowd is roaring;
The Stretford End is singing
And the fans are going wild;
And when I'm gone I get a feeling
That I should've been home yesterday,
Yesterday, oh!

Chorus x2
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chisimdi(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin kpele my dear no vex but u kw wat i'm MU fan and luving every bit of it.C ya in mosco. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
Who else does not believe OLD TRAFFORD is FORT KNOX?

Just a single goal conceded at OLD TRAFFORD throughout the competition.
Rio Ferdinand is the best defender in Europe. . . . . . I don't care what people think about him.
He kept Etoo and Bojan in his back pocket throughout the game. . . . . Evra was immense with Messi.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2008
Yeah Baby!!!
9 years waiting, the dream lives on,
Miracles do Happen!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by TheSly: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

I was born to be United,

Chorus

Take me home,
United Road,
To the place I belong,
To Old Trafford,
To see United,

All my memories,
Bobby Charlton,
Oh it was party time

Chorus

I watch the Reds,
I feel the noise,
The crowd is roaring;
Yesterday, oh!
Chorus x2

cool cool cool cool cool

Nice one. . . . . . Off to Moscow!! cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Him1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2008
Barca na wa o. Humble pie is bitter.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by TheSly: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2008
Bro go and sleep. . .
Its our time to shine. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2008
Brown has become a much much better defender this season
there is a quote Mark Hughes made about united that i wont forget.
He said, "Manchester United work in Dreams and Miracles!2
henry fell at the theatre of dreams
eto fell at the theatre of dreams
messi fell at the theatre of dreams
bojan fell at the theatre of dreams
deco fell at the theatre of dreams
iniesta fell at the theatre of dreams
rikjard fell at the theatre of dreams
Rio pocketed them ALL!
The new united hall of fame: ronaldo, rooney, ferdinand, evra, the list goes on!
Did someone say fergie lost it?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2008
final destination,we're through baby, like i said when we've our backs against the wall that's when we perform and that's when we come through. United have been  great in all departments this year but the one area tht we've been spectacular has been in defence,preventing other teams from doing what they do and still producing beautiful attackingfootball.this is our year, i say again,   "THIS IS OUR YEAR", I do not know how to enlarge this shit so that all the mutherfuckers who never gave us a chance can finally understand that for Manchester United,it's not over till it's over never count United out.We're still in it and we'll go down fighting till the fucking end.
With no Rooney and Vidic-Amazing!!!.
And to think the guy who missed the final back in 1999 was the one who put us through-Good Old Scholesy God bless ya mate!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by clareomiz(f): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2008
United we stand! Moscow here we come! glory glory Man utd!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2008
Barca haaaaaaa grin

played well and lost na real wa angry tongue

Liverppol/Chelsea who will do the job embarassed

didnt know so many man supporters where on NL lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Antidote1(f): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2008
@Jackal,
I didn't know penning songs was also one of your talents, damn boy, you've got it going on cheesy cheesy grin grin, kiss kiss

@Sly,  I am not going to taunt you today, I am in too much of a jovial mood for any "e-beefs" grin grin grin

@Pataki, why aren't you picking my call? LOL, I know, but I told ya so Gayner, cheesy cheesy grin,

@topic,
where is the nuisance called Kit? cheesy grin, Can't wait to see him cover his face after such a glorious match game today,

singing as I leave thread, dem gayners running and dey running and dey running away from Man untd, LOL

Kleenex anyone? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2008
Every time we get past semifinal we always win the trophy.

I am expecting a win again this season.

O ye United fans expect 2 trophies in Old Trafford this season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2008
Barcelona we at Fort Knox will like to thank you for visting us grin,hope you enjoyed your stay,you're wecome in visiting us anytime soon, do not let the door hit you on your way.Thank you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2008

I was born to be United,

Chorus

Take me home,
United Road,
To the place I belong,
To Old Trafford,
To see United,

All my memories,
Bobby Charlton,
Oh it was party time

Chorus

I watch the Reds,
I feel the noise,
The crowd is roaring;
Yesterday, oh!

Chorus x2

Jacakal na the main United Song be that or na you compose anyway goodone smiley we're going to Moscow!!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2008
Has anyone heard about Evra yet?

I called a friend in the stadium but the dude said no info.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2008
Congrats Man Utd. . .winning but not playing exceptionally. wink

For me though, the tie has under performed greatly for both legs, very little goal mouth action and very little brilliance on display. So much for the 'mouth watering Barca-MU clash'. . .it petered out like a tepid, lukewarm cup of 3 day old tea. tongue

Here's hoping Liverpool and Chelski can give a better advertisement for the game at its highest level.

@ Jackal

I hope you have not been infected by the same disease that made Kit pen that 'Halleluyah' song. . .you saw what happened to arsenal after - LOSSES grin grin grin

I just pray you don't become Jack-a-jinx because of this song cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2008
The message is clear "fear UNIted!"
Give me one night like this every 5 years, i will have had a great LIFE!!!
TKB417 where art thou?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2008
Eto'o will have to leave Barcelona.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ Nazzyon,

Evra will be okay. . . . .
Deco accidentally kicked his mouth but the little' man was perfect today.
Messi only saw joy whenever Evra overlaps to support the attack.

@ Debosky,

United will screw anyone from now on. . . . .
Liverpool and Chelsea can't do shyte. . . . I woulda been scared if we were meeting Barca/Madrid or even Lyon.
Fergie gets too cautious when he plays European club but English clubs? Fergie aint scared to play 1-4-5. .  grin grin grin
5 attackers upfront. . . . .what a response after the disappointing week?

Debo, what is the nuisance value of TEVEZ to Barcelona's defence tonight?
Me dog says $1,000,000. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Meanwhile, u are a pillock. . . . .the most important thing was getting to the final and United have done that.
Have u forgotten your match with Villareal in 2006? It was the worst game ever shown on TV. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2008
quote from Kitaun

this Manure team would fall . . . .

sh@t !  

without Rooney  Y'all will struggle, he is about the only big match player that could have made the dfference . . .VIDA   Oh sorry UNITED    

but seriously . . .I WONT WANT BARCA TO WIN THIS GAME, THEY HAVENT DONE NADA SEASON-LONG TO COME THIS FAR, WOULD BE MORE LIKE A JUSTIFICTION FOR MEDIOCRITY    

but what do u have when u have Manure and Barca being crap coming into this game  . . .Barca hasnt won like 6 games coming into this match and even Manure hasnt won in like 5 matches na wao  . . .

This is the final Verification that proves that Kitomo, my fav gooner is Jinxed grin grin grin.

When i first saw this kit drivel in the previous age, I yelled "Amen" that the people around me thought i needed prayers,

but we all Know anything KitOmo says results to the opposite. Infact, Kits opposite statements and submissions have become a law of nature grin grin grin grin.

United going to Moscow? Kit, please can you say & predict that  United would fail in Moscow and lose the EPl title?

Please say it, so that i can know and i would be sure that United is nicking the double!!. Amazingly, its only if you say it that i can be sure of a United double.

Anything other than that, i wouldn't be able to vouch for United because only an assurance from Kit can boost my confidence grin grin grin tongue tongue.

Should Kit's username be changed to "Kitajinx"? Well, this poser can be answered by the dumbest Nairalander!! grin grin tongue tongue tongue

@ Loyika

Kudos 2 ya for not pulling a "KitaJinx" prediction. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.