Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504097 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2008
Will Wazza and Vidic be fit? tongue

Back to Saturday's game i think your cud chewing ruminant of a coach should be giving a P.H.D in hypocrisyology the way he was busy talking smack about penalties and dodgy decisions going against him i mean this guy had two questionable spot kicks and sending offs in his favor at OT and now he is complaining i just hope he would not be giving anymore more excuses if he loses tonight
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2008
The fact that u have been discussing European footie for the last half century is irrelevant here.
Bayern Munich is now a dead team. . . . . .A big team does not miss out in the Champions league.
I cannot imagine Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool missing out in Europe. . . . That alone has put your useless team backwards.
Man Utd is a more successful club than your team. Now, put a cock in your foul mouth before u get whacked.

Milan missed the UCL, Barca missed the UCL, Liverpool missed the UCL,

The only clubs in Europe who have never missed UCL are Fc Porto and man Utd those are the big teams in Europe right?(Real was to miss in 2001cos they were 5th but Zaragoza who were 4th was dropped for Real)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ A-40,

Fergie is as hypocritical as Wenger, Jose, Rafa and Avram Grant.
Wenger also blamed his season's failure on referees . . .  Jose blamed it on the FA favouring his rivals and reh reh reh.

What Fergie was saying is saturday's game was a HUGE GAME. . . .Game was locked at 1-1 and either side was not doing enough to get the winning goal and a mentally-impaired line assistant gave a penalty in the 86th minute? Shit is ridiculous. How the dude saw the ball touch Carrick's hand is questionable especially when video replays was inconclusive. . . .

United have moved on. . . . . .We have saved enough points throughout the season to cushion the effects of bad officiating.
All Fergie needs to do now is beat the Hammers on saturday and hope the BARCODES get points off Chelski.
Fergie could win the title by Monday should Chelsea draw with Keegan's men.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jaybee3(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2008
Man u team 4 tonite's game

van der sar
hargreaves
brown
ferdinand
evra
park
scholes
carrick
nani
ronaldo
tevez

common red devil, lets go get it. moscow here we come
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2008
FERGIE'S TEAM TO TAKE MAN UTD TO MOSCOW.

VAN DER SAR

HARGREAVES  RIO  BROWN   EVRA

PARK       SCHOLES     CARRICK     NANI

TEVEZ      RONALDO.

Still, no VIDIC and WAZZA. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2008
[center]Barcelona

Valdes

Zambrotta Puyol Milito Abidal

Xavi Toure Deco

Messi Eto'o Iniesta[/center]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
I am waiting for our players in Moscow.

Unfortunately, Vidic and Rooney are not playing today.

In the absence of Vidic, I expect Sir Alex to strenghthen the defence with Gerrard Pique. But the guy is neither on field nor bench.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2008
@Jackal
Naah Fergie is the bigger hypocrite even Stevie Wonder knows that.Was the first leg against Chelsea a small game? how about Arsenal and then Liverpool where Mascherano was sent off for talking.Then an obvious handball occurs and he is complaining.How many key decisions have gone Wenger or Grant's way compared to Fergie its like arguing that New York is bigger than Texas
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2008
this Manure team would fall . . . . tongue

sh@t !  tongue

without Rooney Y'all will struggle, he is about the only big match player that could have made the dfference . . .VIDA   Oh sorry UNITED  cry  grin

but seriously . . .I WONT WANT BARCA TO WIN THIS GAME, THEY HAVENT DONE NADA SEASON-LONG TO COME THIS FAR, WOULD BE MORE LIKE A JUSTIFICTION FOR MEDIOCRITY  grin   grin

but what do u have when u have Manure and Barca being crap coming into this game  . . .Barca hasnt won like 6 games coming into this match and even Manure hasnt won in like 5 matches na wao  shocked. . .

WENGER SEE WHAT You HAVE CAUSED  angry
 embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by leirop: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2008
united has a lot of history, but history does not win matches. if u guys are lucky enough to win today, it means we will do a double on u guys in one month. GO CHELSEA
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ Nazzyon,

Exactly ma point.
Silvestre can still play alongside Ferdinand just like O'Shea and Pique.
Using Hargo in the RB is wasting his talent and i believe ANDERSON shoulda been used instead of Carrick and Scholes.

As a gaffer, i would have gone. . . .

VDS

Brown     Rio    Silvestre    Evra

Nani      Anderson   Hargreaves   Park

Tevez      Ronaldo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Him1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2008
the demise of Man U is right now.
2-1 to Barca.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doncaster(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

the demise of Manchester United is right now.
2-1 to Barca.
KOLOMENTAL Arss players are watching Eastenders right now.

Ma comrades United we stand come rain come shine.
Victory is ours.
Unfortunately Rooney and Vida is missing but we are still going to Moscow come may.
Its about to start guys.

Glory Glory Glory United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Him1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2008
doncaster, get your kleenex ready.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2008
4Him,
which club do you support? tongue tongue tongue
Let me know asap and i will tell you what they are doing now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2008
What a GoalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllL
Unlesh the Dragon.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
SCHOLESYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT A SCORCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jaybee3(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2008
paul scholes with a rocket into the right hand corner of the net
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal
Are u with me?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2008
Huge respect for scholes.

A goal is not enough in this type of match.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2008
What a miss from My park, he will surely get one tonite
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tosinadeda: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2008
u guys had better talk to evra with his ovelapping runs and leaving the back free for mess
and also do sumtin about van der sa!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
What a half?

We are good defensively in this half.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ Nazzyon,

We NEED a stronger personality in the MIDFIELD . . . .
Carrick has been useless . . . . .I cannot believe this pillock. . . .He needs 6-12 touches to make a simple pass.
Anderson should just come on. . . . .Carrick can self-service OFF!!!!!

United needs to get the decisive 2nd goal because Barcelona can SCORE at anytime.
If we get the 2nd goal now. . . . Their moral drops and the issue of away goal becomes a fantasy.
Ferguson should tell his wards to get the decisive 2nd goal in the 1st 15 mins of the 2nd half.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2008
Just one silly mistake on Barca side, resulted in that goal by Scholes. sad sad

However Barca have kept the pressure going, need to hold on to the ball the more and play the game to their own pace.

I still stand with my 2-1 victory in favor of Barca. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ Jackal

I have also noticed carrick too. We need Ando since Uncle scholes has proved that he still has the game in him.

Ando and Scholes can be in the Midfield now.

Scholes will have more chances to strike his shots and Anderson to work as a defensive midfielder.

HENRY will be coming in soon. So we need Anderson to support the defense.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
Carrick should be rested.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
Carrick is wasteful, don,t know why fergie has not noticed that,
He should do somffin b4 its too late.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2008
A beautiful decision by the ref there!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2008
Wat kinda mistake is that in that defense?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

A beautiful decision by the ref there!
Be ready to bite your fingers at the final blow.
Ade and Fab4 are watching any of the Tuesday nite progs.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2008
Typical Gayners kind of futbal, Pass Pass pass nuffin at the final 3rd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.