Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501840 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
@TKB,

You can't go beyond 40km/hr all the locals would be searched even in the rain it has been raining here since. You can't go anywhere without badges I have been hanging out with some Italians and na so Pasta and wines we dey down 24/7.

PH na by boat. You no say I get serious phobia for water. .

No go Abuja I dey tell you and if you go straight to stadium no Frolicking around Asokoro _____  Bomb/ kidnap at sight orders have been given to those militants .

The deal between UBA and Assanal is that; at the end of the year, Your ATM balances would be used to offset the legendary Assanal debt.  tongue tongue tongue

Beware of bad association says the good book. What union can there be  between the biggest Bank in Nigeria and the most pathetic clubside in England.  It beats me
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
@dayokanu
if the gurl sees her name on this thing, she go vex for u oo
u don goof, no be asokoro, na Gana street for maitama (lol)

Arsenal/UBA
u know almost all those EDs are Gaynners. if Chika sees these things, he will call for Seuns head
i don stop o make seun no come ban me. sebi seun sef na gaynner, watch ur tongue/fingers o
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2008
@tkb
We would call for his head if he tries it Arsenal is bigger than anyone individual.Please leave Arsenal soup wey sweet na better money kill am you guys should talk to Savannah Bank or Societe General to have your Scum logo on their passbooks oops i forgot they have been liquidated
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
@A-40
na bad bad company u come dey call for us
God forbid!

we'll deal with zenith, Oceanic and GTBank

@Dayokanu
did u see the Hertha berlin and Liverpool's game
That benitez is a punk. why did he sell Crouch for Voronin?
did u see how that guy couldnt even redeem his image with that penalty loss?

Liverpool should beg harry Redknapp and tell him the Crouch's sale was a mistake.
he should offer Voronin and take back Crouch
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by javaprince(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ALL
I think its a really good development that Arsenal is putting their logo on UBA ATM. Good business for Arsenal and UBA.

Up Gunners.!!! sorry my Man U Rivals for postin this here
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
A-40
You dare not try what you are thinking
Like i said, if you aren't a Man Utd fan and you get near the Stadia
I will make sure you drink your own ejaculation grin grin grin grin grin grin
STAY OFF!!

Hannibal & TKB
I just comfirmed from me Militants that they have succeded in coning Dayokanu
He paid them some change hoping to get Kipnadding services
But i have double crossed him
They will now Kidnap him and send him to the Diary where he can shag Cows
I have also gotten assurances that they will make A-40 drink his ejaculation if he gets anywhere near ABj talk less of the Stadia
Also for any other Arsenal/Chav fans.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tunslala(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
Man Utd is the king of English Football.
The Fanbase, The Assets, The Theatre of dreams, The Merchandise and everything just points Manchester United as the Kings of English Football.

man united for only one love! and people yhat no it only love.

but not club of passengers such as:- liverpool, chelsea, arsenal,

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
@emperoh
let me guess, ur intentionally making errors to see what i'll say?
what a lame excuse for the enormous heap of bombshells u've dropped in the last 72 hours.
@hannibal
is it my fault 97% of man utd fans on this forum are illiterate? hope you are reading the crap ur retarded offspring r typing.
P.S. who is this retarded bastard called coded guy?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2008
United coasting 4-0 against the Chiefs. . . .

Wazza and Giggsy gave a champagne performance.
The Brazilian, Rodrigo Possebon is the next best thing after sliced bread. . . .
Fergie was spot-on bringing em from Manchester few days ago. . . . . .They were outstanding.

Can't wait for the season to light up.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
@Emperoh
You must be a citizen of Sodom and Gommorah.Your infatuation with my balls and genitals is irritating.Please stay off me and kick your gay shit with your fellow Scummies

@Hannibal
It seems yall have a Homo in your midst and i thought you where homophobic! or how do you explain your compadre Emperoh mentioning my nuts in his every sentence
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2008
After we were crowned as the new winner of the Vodacom Challenge, do you think we still need a striker?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2008
bla bla bla cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2008
A-40:

@Emperoh
You must be a citizen of Sodom and Gommorah.Your infatuation with my balls and genitals is irritating.Please stay off me and kick your gay shit with your fellow Scummies

@Hannibal
It seems yall have a Homo in your midst and i thought you where homophobic! or how do you explain your compadre Emperoh mentioning my nuts in his every sentence
At times I used to think that all humans have common sense
But then, i am now thinking other wise i also realised that its a novel for you to have common sense.
I thought i was talking to someone that had brains but A-40, you've just shown that goats have a competitor in you intelligence wise
Its better to be illiterate than being considered a moronic goat head Nairaland widetongue tongue
ISI EWU!!!!!!!

nazzyon:

After we were crowned as the new winner of the Vodacom Challenge, do you think we still need a striker?
I am suprised you are seeing the The Vodacom challenge as a grade A match
Its just a fitness regaining match and also a charity match
We can't afford the gamble we did last season. Going over 50 matches without a 9
Its sure a Guiness Book of Record feat for a team to do such
Had there been a striker, we would have been saved all these CR7 wahala
then he will be limited to just his midfield position with intermittent forays into the opposition vital area
Lets not make that mistake again this season. We need an out and out striker and the only person that can do it very well for us is
Dimitar Berbatov!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2008
I never qualified the VC as a great achievement.

It is just a way of bringing up conversation.

You have to check again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2008
go pompey ! cool

and for all u mancs out there hoping Tevezza, Rooneyza and co will get back safely . . u are in for the shocker of ur lives tongue grin

ransom to be paid to be announced later cool

meanwhile lets be having Pompey pump sh@t in ur faces grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2008
Emperoh:

At times I used to think that all humans have common sense
But then, i am now thinking other wise i also realised that its a novel for you to have common sense.
I thought i was talking to someone that had brains but A-40, you've just shown that goats have a competitor in you intelligence wise
Its better to be illiterate than being considered a moronic goat head Nairaland widetongue tongue
ISI EWU!!!!!!!

Someone should please get this dude some Adult Education! tongue How can you do battle with me when you are not even able to speak or type good English? How Pathetic!! i assure you any more gibberish posts from ignorant self will be ignored forthwith
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
A-40:

Someone should please get this dude some Adult Education! tongue How can you do battle with me when you are not even able to speak or type good English? How Pathetic!! i assure you any more gibberish posts from ignorant self will be ignored forthwith
Dude, this is giving up Cowardly huh!!
But what do i expect of someone with brains likened to that of a goat
What a pathetic psychiatric case tongue tongue tongue tongue

Dr Kitaun:

go pompey ! cool

and for all u mancs out there hoping Tevezza, Rooneyza and co will get back safely . . u are in for the shocker of your lives tongue grin

ransom to be paid to be announced later cool

meanwhile lets be having Pompey pump sh@t in your faces grin grin grin
Kit, you sound like you want to be a victim but on a second thought, capturing you for ransome will be a waste of energy
just ask Dayo what he went thru whenever he shows back
If you dare show up anywhere near the stadia, i promise you some very lovely mosquito bites grin grin
Sit back and enjoy as we murder Pompey and keep doing the hating aussi cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2008
What part of you are not in my league dont you understand? Its no use having a battle of wits with your weak mind its so not armed

You are a walking carcass.And 40boi doesnt scavenge tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2008
Imagine, they lined up chobby children in front of the players.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2008
Anyone watching Portsmouth Vs United match Live?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2008
I am watching the match.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
What channel is beaming it LIVE??

I was watching on SKY 198 when the pictures collapsed all of a sudden . . . We just can't get things right in Naija, it's pathetic!!!
Those chubby kids of em Senators . . . what were they doing on the pitch??
Most of em didn't even wear the complete gear. . . . . Pompey shirts on Jeans?? shocked shocked shocked . . . It's appaling.

Abuja couldn't fill up it's terraces.
One fat woman kept kicking the ball with her shoes falling off.
Cele Babayaro has joined Pompey. . . . . Kanu looked like a mallam and not even dressed up for the game.
What else is there to say?? tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
First it was Chris Eagles missing a one on one with David James,now Campbell,no wonder,it's always suicidal whenever manure plays its second team grin grin grin
Chris isn't maturing as fast as he was first hyped!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2008
Man U TV is showing the match and Supersport 3 for Africa
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2008
Very Very good match.

I am impressed.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2008
HNIC:

First it was Chris Eagles missing a one on one with David James,now Campbell,no wonder,it's always suicidal whenever manure plays its second team grin grin grin

I remember this 2nd team beating Arsenal 4-0 in February. . . . . . . . .
Talk is cheap.
Our kids are better than yours. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
HNIC:

Just like Almighty Theo Walcott grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
Akolawole:

Just like Almighty Theo Walcott grin

Touche. . . . .

Walcott went 2000 minutes of Prem Football before scoring a leagur goal. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ Akola
No way
Theo is far ahead of Eagles.
Back to the match
Tevez missed a first half penalty.
Eagles and Campbell mised sitters in front of goal
Pompey has been reduced to striking the ball from distance.
Mendes,Krancjar and Crouch all trying their luck.
Utaka has limped off
Carrick is having a great game, just like Tevez.
and Glenn Johnson is about Pompey's best player.
Still 0-0
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ Hannibal
Theo has scored and will score loads more this season.
Not sure Eagles will ever get to score, except if he's shipped out of manure,maybe to Hull City grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
HNIC:

@ Hannibal
Theo has scored and will score loads more this season.
Not sure Eagles will ever get to score, except if he's shipped out of manure,maybe to Hull City grin grin

Who scored the scorcher against Everton in the 2006/7 season at Goodison Park??
It seems ur football knowledge is on the decline.
Eagles has been scoring EPL goals since the fall of man.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2008
Good teamwork.

Good Goal

Good goal by Eagles

D match is more like a walk in the park.

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.