Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501874 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2008
Emperoh:

Most times i wonder what planet some one like you came from
I also really wonder if i owe you any explanation for any error i make
Moreover if we check well, i totally doubt if your knowledge of English language is better than mine
All the same, gloss over the matter and keep checking for spelling errors and mispelt words
Bloody midget, ,,

Like jeez men, we are only having a laff.

where your sense of humor run go sef.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Alalabi(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2008
BELOW R D ALL TIME KINGS OF PREMIERSHIP

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2008
tkb417:

@Presid01
is Everton FC in the everton town you were talking about? i doubt it
Borough is diff from town dude,  Everton FC was named after the town, The name of the club when it was formed was St. Domingo F.C.

tkb417:

Which one is Everton a town or not? isnt Everton FC in the city of Liverpool?
The last time i checked, there are 5 boroughs in the Merseyside and Liverpool is one of them. i can't find anything like Everton.
Just like Aston town and Small Heath where Aston Villa and Birmingham City are located. Both are towns inside Birmingham City Council.If Birmingham city is playing Aston Villa they call it Birmingham Derby, Villa or City Playing West brom they call it West Midland Derby. Everton V Liverpool is never called Liverpool Derby rather Merseyside Derby.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2008
doyin13:

Like jeez men, we are only having a laff.
where your sense of humor run go sef.
Il est dans ma poche

I am also having a laugh at ma 'miskate'
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2008
@emperoh,
D harder u try to sound like jackal d more evident ur illiteracy bcoms. grin
Heres anutha bombshell doyin/debosky missed-
''Rooney is the most player i admire in man utd''
(I'm posting from ma mobile so i cant quote u properly)
After reading ur last 10 posts, i dont think u've managed to complete a single paragraph without an atrocious blunder grin
Get back to me when u complete ur primary education.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2008
ritchboy:

@emperoh,
D harder u try to sound like jackal d more evident your illiteracy bcoms. grin
Heres anutha bombshell doyin/debosky missed-
''Rooney is the most player i admire in man utd''
(I'm posting from ma mobile so i can't quote u properly)
After reading your last 10 posts, i don't think u've managed to complete a single paragraph without an atrocious blunder grin
Get back to me when u complete your primary education.
Well, i can see that you are trying so hard to yourself with me
But dude, yoy still have some hard work to do.
At least when you are thru learning the ABC's of speaking
then come over let me access you grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2008
@Presido1
no probs. dude.

i understand u perfectly. Everton is the name of the area st.domingo church is situated. is a district the same thing as a town? cos i know everton is an area in the city(not far from anfield and vauxhall) not necessarily a town.
nyways, thanks for teaching me geography
hehehehe

@Emperoh
hey dude!
easy man. this is nuffin serious,

@Ritchboi
abeg kini big deal with all these 'opaks'?
lets discuss footie abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2008
tkb417:

@Emperoh
hey dude!
nothing much ooh or personal
i am just enjoying people rap me for me errors. this isn't an English exam
its just that nothing much. when the time for serious jabs come we shall unsheath our swords

whats footie to discuss bro?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2008
tkb417:

@Emperoh
hey dude!
nothing much ooh or personal
i am just enjoying people rap me for me errors. this isn't an English exam
its just that nothing much. when the time for serious jabs come we shall unsheath our swords

whats footie to discuss bro?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Emperoh
nothing much is happening presently. Just that this Spurs guy(levy) will prefer to sell Berba to a foreign club. Ive been praying to God for the guys heart to be softened.

are you seeing the game in Abuja?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
The best way for me to see the game is to get a return ticket to Abuja
Else as i am coming into the office by 2:00pm Monday
there will be a query on my desk saying welcome to me
Somehow, i am thinking of a way to raise a free N32k for that.
And what of you?
I guess you are?

As for Levy, lets see what happens
I believe the deal for Berba is a done job just waiting for time to seal it up
The guy wants to join United and play Champion league football
AC is not in the CHampions League and he will surely reject a move out of England
Lets just wait and see. But i guess Le Chac and co will be praying for the deal not to sail thru.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2008
Of course, Jackal has been praying for the deal to mess up.
whether im in Lagos or Abuja, ill be seeing the game.

what about taking a day off from work on moday?

as for Levy, that guy is just a punk. I guess hes still bittered about how Carrick left the club. Im having this feeling that the guy has sworn by his mothers grave that Berba wont wear the red shirt next season. Nyways, lets see how it goes. If Berba isnt gonna be available, should we go for alfonso alves in Boro?

how come nobody is looking at that guy? i trust the guys at the riverside; they will bring guns, cudgels and matchets to fight off any 'insurgence' from any would be admirers. I'll prefer that dude to Hunter. Hunter comes fifth in my scale of preference

1) Benzema
2) Aguero
3) Berbatov
4) Alfonso Alves
5) Klass Jan Huntellar

any of these guys will be very fine with United.
Benzema- With Aulas, i dont know how that guy can leave Lyon for less than 30m GBP. hes outta it
Aguero- Im sure this dude is eyeing a move to either Real or Barca. I dont think hes ready to play in England
Berbatov- He wants to play for us but the spurs chairman wont wanna hear of that.
Alves- Might be impossible and i dont think SAF is a fan. His goals against United were classics and hes just damn a good striker( my opinion)
Hunter- Hes prolific, strong, but our baba isnt impressed. It will take a last minute move if all options fail for Hunter to play in the red shirt. He strikes me like a striker that will go missing in big games. do we need such a striker?

so who are we getting?
should we go for the available? Eto'o?
i dislike him like mad. he plays with his mouth most times. hes just like Drogba. Hes not gonna be anything good for the spirit in our camp.

I just hope we get any of the 5 above
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
Do you know that he is from Everton. How many club icon switch clubs go and read about club icons like

Terry, Maldini, Totti, Del pierro, Raul, Puyol and co Club icon? Why don't you call Ballack, Dinho and Yaya Toure Club icons

Its amazing the problem this quote caused. Anyone with basic school education should know I am referring to Everton the club not a town.

Jackal is always looking for errors thereby exposing his ranks.

Compare this quote Do you know that he is from Everton. [b]How many club icon switch towns/cities go and read about club icons like , [/b] compare it with the quote above.

All the club icons I mentioned played with one club all through their professional years. Dont tell me Raul Played for Atletico at age 12.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
Tevez has added his voice to those that want Ronaldo to leave Man Utd

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=557155&sec=england&cc=3888
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2008
dayokanu:

Tevez has added his voice to those that want Ronaldo to leave Man Utd
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=557155&sec=england&cc=3888
its no longer new.
i myself wouldn't mind seeing the back of CR7
as far as am concerned, i need a 9 and Berba meets my target

@ tkb417
As far as am concerned,
Benzema = error Verdict didn't impress at the EUROS
Aguero = error type 2 Verdict, is not suitable for England
Alves = error but,  Verdict : mmhhhnn well depends on Baba SAF
Hunterlaar = good Verdict:  Only if the bid for Berba fails
Berbatov = Very Good prospect,,    Verdict: Please someone should go and ask Levy to let this guy come to achieve his dreams at UTD
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2008
insurgence ?    grin  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ Emperoh,

I hope Levy keeps to his words and sell Berbatov to Italy or even Nigeria.
Ferguson needs to be told Berba is not the man he needs. . . . .He needs a point man. . . .
I am tired of United playing 4-6-0. . . . . Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez. . . .none of em stay in the box to mount serious pressure to opposition.
Inclusion of Berbatov would even make it worse. . . . I am tired of seeing a midfielder score the highest goals at Man Utd.
WE NEED ANUTHA RUUD: HUNTELAAR!!!!

@ Dr Kitaun,

Relax. . . . . . .we have less than a month to the GRAND FINALE.
As a wordsmith, u gon' hear alot from me. . . . . .
Loyika, Debosky, HNIC, and the rest of ur posse won't be able to touch me this time around.
Ever forward i move. . . . . never backwards. . . . Prepare for anutha long hard winter. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
and yet another string of errors from nairalands number one retard aka emperoh.

Well, i can see that you are trying so hard to yourself with me

whats that supposed to mean? slowpoke!

At least when you are through learning the ABC's of speaking
then come over let me access you

u want to 'access' me? cheesy is that some sorta pick up line fro gays? grin

for the last time, GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2008
ritchboy:

and yet another string of errors from nairalands number one retard aka emperoh.

whats that supposed to mean? slowpoke!

u want to 'access' me? cheesy is that some sorta pick up line fro gays? grin

for the last time, GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

You are a idiot tongue
keep lookn for errors
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2008
Verdict: Please someone should go and ask Levy to let this guy come to achieve his dreams at UTD

Can you apply the same reasoning to Man Utd, Ronaldo and Real Madrid

Verdict: Please someone should go and ask SAF to let this guy(Ronaldo) go to achieve his dreams at REAL MADRID tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2008
@Kit
insurgence? yes!!! Insurgence.
Lol
as u can see its in quote. any type of bid for Alves will be chaotic.
They just bought him and to them, hes the visa to europe this season

@Emperoh
Just read from Punch that Mancs from all over Nigeria are planning to storm Abuja big time!
The Lagos Chapter of the Supporters club being chaired by Paul Bassey will be leaving Lagos in five luxury buses to meet the team at the airport.
I hope the stadium will take everybody cos their is a mallam from Kano who is mobilising northerners(mancs) to storm Abuja.

Good one!! Im impressed.

@Hannibal
You will be schocked SAF would keep his cheque book if Berba is unavailable. Hes stopped buying 'Pipes'!!!
To him, Huntellar is a 'Pipe'!!

@dayokanu
Tell REAL to make a formal bid and stop harassing through the media
We made a formal bid for Berba which was rejected and United isnt gonna make a fuss about it. United will wait it out and of course Spurs need the 25m and will sell at the last minute if no club comes from europe.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2008
@tkb47
Where will you be coming from?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
@Emperoh
im in Abuja
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
tkb417:

@Hannibal
You will be schocked SAF would keep his cheque book if Berba is unavailable. Hes stopped buying 'Pipes'!!!
To him, Huntellar is a 'Pipe'!!

Berbatov would be flogged off to Italy or Bulgaria. grin cheesy
At this point, i would take Dean Windass from Hull or Harouna Kone.
Anything but Berbatov.

Meanwhile, make sure nuthing happens to our players at Abuja.
I heard Loyika/Kituan are planning to kidnap em boys. . . .
Don't allow Dr. Kit in the kitchen . . . . don't want any sorta food poisoning. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hannibal
lmao!!
Kitaun and Debosky to kidnap? hehehe
the heavy presence of our Hausa Mancs will be enuff to intimidate them.
They dare not try anything silly cos it will be tantamount to suicide.

No worries, our players will be aight. Heard Rio wont be coming?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2008
@Hanibal

Dr Kit is not a die-hard Wenger person only people like Debo fit do West ham hotel thingy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
Akolawole:

@Hanibal
Dr Kit is not a die-hard Wenger person only people like Debo fit do West ham hotel thingy grin

I don't trust any Arsenal fan. . . . . They are all rogues n common criminals.
Emperoh has distributed all their pictures to the security men around Abuja stadium.
These men are to be shot on sight. . . . the order is:SHOOT TO KILL(A head-shot). grin cheesy

tkb417:

Hannibal
lmao!!
the heavy presence of our Hausa Mancs will be enough to intimidate them.
They dare not try anything silly because it will be tantamount to suicide.

Rio won't be coming?? Where would he be then??
With Fashola or where??
Anyways, Dayonazi is anutha enemy of the state u have to deal with. . . . . Shoot him in the groin if possible. wink cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
And the buffoon decides to keep going. . .
''you are A IDIOT''
I am a idiot? grin
And you are AN FOOL! grin
Ur illiteracy stands out like bird shit on a black shoe. grin
I'll be happy to pay ur fees, just do urself a favour n go back to primary school. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2008
ritchboy:

''you are A IDIOT''
I am a idiot? grin
your illiteracy stands out like bird shit on a black shoe. grin
I'll be happy to pay your fees, just do yourself a favour n go back to primary school. grin

Stop polluting our thread with your gibberish, Mr English.
It's not like you are any proficient/adept in the use of English so what are u trying to prove.
Keep ya tail in between ur legs and walk. angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kpoxyresin: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
Whats up guys, I love u all, am also a Man U fan, actually, am new on this forum.i.e,Nairaland, As we prepare 4 the new season, lets try and forget about the Cristiano ronaldo saga as it is one of those things that happen in the world of footballl, thats y Real madrid will keep being the sassy club that they are, telling he whole world that they want to buy C-boy but are at the same time unwiilling to let Robinho go to Chelsea, I love u guys all, So much love
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
Rio won't be coming?? Where would he be then??
With Fashola or where??
Anyways, Dayonazi is anutha enemy of the state u have to deal with. . . . . Shoot him in the groin if possible

Are you sure Rio is not hooked to some dope joint in Masha or Lagos Island. Tell him Naija ganja is different .

Meeeee in a Man Utd match . I am very busy now in the next two months the place I would be is Bavaria for the Oktoberfest. Enuff booze and Bavaria chics
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2008
kpoxyresin:

Whats up guys, I love u all, am also a Manchester United fan, actually, am new on this forum.i.e,Nairaland, As we prepare for the new season, lets try and forget about the Cristiano ronaldo saga as it is one of those things that happen in the world of footballl, thats y Real madrid will keep being the sassy club that they are, telling he whole world that they want to buy C-boy but are at the same time unwiilling to let Robinho go to Chelsea, I love u guys all, So much love

we MANCS welcome you.

Just make sure you are ready for lots of fiesty fights(as in match analysis) from loosers like Gayners and Chavs.

ritchboy:

''you are A IDIOT''
I am a idiot? grin
your illiteracy stands out like bird shit on a black shoe. grin
I'll be happy to pay your fees, just do yourself a favour n go back to primary school. grin

Lets ignore this twerp tongue tongue tongue
He seems to be having multiple orgasms on our thread, something he has always been starved of in his thread.
Arsenal is like a guy who always falls short of making his girlfriend/boyfriend reach orgasm. Capitulates when they are about to get there. tongue tongue which is very frustatting for him.

tkb417:

Hannibal
lmao!!
[b]the heavy presence of our Hausa Mancs will be enough to intimidate them.[/b]They dare not try anything silly because it will be tantamount to suicide.

LOL cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.