Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (5143 Views)

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Testimonies Of Some Muslims Once They Join Xtianity / Conversion Of Pastor Jonnathan Into Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by nuru(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2006
AlQuran

Surah Al-Mulk (The Sovereignty, Control)

Chapter 67:

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Verses

1. Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power;-

2. He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-

3. He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of ((Allah)) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?

4. Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.

Please do a research on sovereign use of language and open your heart. Allah is One and Only. Alone in His Glory. No partner, No assistant, No wife, No consort.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2006
softee I had watched that video sometime ago.
The man is so confused,it's not even funny.

He claimed to have read the bible so many times and it led him to the Koran,the joke of the century,where does the Bible mention the Koran?

Like all Muslims he has to cut and sew in a hurry in order not to lose his audience and when all fails he might just bash their heads with the same Koran,call them Sunnis,him shiite and wait for his 72 virgins and 23 males
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by m4malik(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2006
nuru:

4. Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.

Sorry, after I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, my vision became clear enough to see the difference - the Qur'an is not presenting the One True and Living God, and those who are refusing to see it will remain in blind dogma.

nuru:

Please do a research on sovereign use of language and open your heart. Allah is One and Only. Alone in His Glory. No partner, No assistant, No wife, No consort.

You're still failing to examine your claims. A deity who claims to be "One" and "Only" and "Alone" in his glory should not be using WE in speaking of his works in creation - that is as clear as the noonday that he is joining partners with himself. If he could not be the Only creator of the world, then it is obvious he has to share his glory with those he has joined with himself, regardless the denials to the contrary. In a situation where he alone created all things without his assistants, then he should not have spoken of "WE created".

Who are the partners that Allah joins to himself in stating "WE created" in the Qur'an?

Quoting more verses in the Qur'an is not going to change the facts - "Allah" in the Qur'an associates himself with partners in creation while forbidding his worshippers from recognizing those partners.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by m4malik(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2006
babyosisi:

He claimed to have read the bible so many times and it led him to the Koran,the joke of the century,where does the Bible mention the Koran?

They often do that - make bogus claims that they've read the Bible several times, whereas they would fall flat on their faces when examined. It's not only the Qur'an/Koran they see in the Bible; most other muslim apologists would see other Islamic elements there - like the Kaa'ba, Muhammad himself in John 14 & 16 as well as in Deuteronomy 15 & 18, and how Jesus prophecied of the rise of Islam to replace Christianity. That was the lie we were told so that we could remain blind, and the icing to all the bogus claims (nay, falsehood) is that the Bible is has been corrupted - and yet they couldn't tell by whom and when or how; nor even consider that Caliph Uthman edited the original Qur'an and burnt all existing copies in his time.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by nuru(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2006
My dear friend, its not good to be obstinate when you see the Truth. Allah is the Creator of the heavens and the earth. He revealed the Quran to Prophet Muhammad.

Al-Quran
Surat Nisai Chapter 4

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Verse

82 Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.

Let me refer you to an article and when you read it, dont just flip over it, research it and ponder over your findings. Then you will know that Allah is your Creator as well as the Creator of your progenitors. He alone is to be worshipped and there is none like unto Him.

'' Tariq Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy
Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another,
i.e. men are equal to women. Although this makes
sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the
number of times the word man appears in the Qur'an is
24 and the number of times the word woman appears is
also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in
the grammatical sense but also true mathematically,
i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered
that this is consistent throughout the whole Qur'an,
where it says one thing is like another. See below
for astonishing result of the words mentioned number
of times in Arabic Qur'an:

Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for
the life after this world) 115
Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88
Life 145 , Death 145
Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50
People 50 . Messengers 50
Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees
Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks 75
Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73
People who are mislead 17 . Dead people 17
Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41
Gold 8 . Easy life 8
Magic 60 . Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60
Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 . Barakah
(Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32
Mind 49 . Noor 49
Tongue 25 . Sermon 25
Desite 8 . Fear 8
Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18
Hardship 114 , Patience 114
Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4
Man 24. Woman 24
And amazingly enough have a look how many times the
following words appear:

Salat 5,
Month 12,
Day 365,
Sea 32, Land 13
Sea + land = 32+13= 45
Sea = 32/45*100=71.11111111%
Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%
Sea + land =100.00%
Modern science has only recently proven that the water
covers 71.111% of the earth, while the land covers
28.889%.

Is this a coincidence?
Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
all this?

Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH
taught him this. "
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2006
@ nuru

keep tripping over your own feet. your ignorance is so palpable you had to go and import someone else's writings to back your weak and contradictory claim.

The question you failed to answer instead running around in circles is "why and with whom did the "one and only" Allah join himself with in the creation?

Dont give us bogus figures you yoourself do not understand from the quran someone must have dreamt up. The quran does not make a single correct prediction.
and which truth where you talking about here?
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by m4malik(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2006
@nuru,

Your efforts are much appreciated, and it's obviously not an easy feat to discover those number-significances in the Qur'an. I could guarantee you that in my little knowledge of the Bible, numbers are significant as well, but the difference is that they have practical applications to our lives than merely discovering their coincidences in any sacred writ. Sometimes, I have asked my friends about the significance of the numbers in the Qur'an, and none has been able to give a salient answer other than what they've been told: "it's a miracle" - and yet, they can't explain what the miracle points to or indicates.

For example, Muslims are told that "Allah" has 99 wonderful names - my question has always been: "what is the significance and practical application of the number 99?" And when they speak of the number 19, one has to ask the same question - and yet no answers are forthcoming. So, you see my dear friend, it's not really helping us get anywhere to just discover some "miraculous numbers" in the Qur'an; but one must ask how those numbers help us understand the counsels of the true and living God.

Now, notice what you might have missed in your post:

nuru:

82 Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.

To be sure, there are lots of discrepancies in the Qur'an that are explained away by muslim apologists in the past and present. One such is the discrepancy of Allah's identity in the Qur'an - is he monotheistic or polytheistic? If he is monotheistic, why then was he often speaking of "WE" in the Qur'an, especially in matters that had alone to do with God? Is it only Allah (a single being) that created the world, or were there more than one Allah (several beings) that created it? You cannot use a "WE" in speaking of something ascribed to just a single being! That is an obvious discrepancy that most Muslims today are not willing to examine.

nuru:

Let me refer you to an article and when you read it, don't just flip over it, research it and ponder over your findings. Then you will know that Allah is your Creator as well as the Creator of your progenitors. He alone is to be worshipped and there is none like unto Him.

I'm sorry, but the "Allah" of the Qur'an is not my creator nor of my progenitors; and I can't worship him even if I'm thrown in the fire or beheaded. The One true and Living God who is worthy of my worship and eternal love and devotion is found in the Bible, and Muhammad only mentioned elements of the Biblical faiths (Judaism and Christianity) to make it look like he was sent by that same God.

nuru:

'' Tariq Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy
Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another,
i.e. men are equal to women.

In my opinion, Tariq Al Swaidan may have discovered the numbers in the Qur'an enunciated in your reference, but he obviously was not correct in his analysis and application. First, some of us know that in Islam, one thing is not equal to another - and when you read the Qur'an and Hadith, you'll find that in practical terms, men are never equal to women! I'll spare readers the repetition of references to the point; but it's no longer secret that in Islam women are regarded as subhuman and treated that way.

nuru:

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Qur'an,
where it says one thing is like another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number
of times in Arabic Qur'an:

Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88
Life 145 , Death 145
Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50

Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks 75

You'll notice that I've been selective in picking out a few items for comparison and contrast.

Now ask yourself: does it really make any sense at all that one thing equals another (or is like the other) in the list you gave from Tariq Al Swaidan? Notice them again:

¤ are angels (malaika - 88) really equal to (or like) Satan (shayteen - 88)?

¤ is life really equal to death?

¤ is benefit really equal to corruption?

¤ is calamity really equal to thanks?

You already have the answers even before you read the last question - NO!! And in just the same practical way that women are never regarded as being equal to (or like) men in Islam, so nothing is really equal in the Qur'an. It would be interesting to see how many times "Allah" is mentioned in the Qur'an and what he would be equal to!  lipsrsealed

nuru:

Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
all this?
Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH
taught him this. "[color=#000099][/color]

Don't be too quick about that, because similar claims have been made by the Mormons (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) for the LDS founder, Joseph Smith. When you read the whole Qur'an and ask yourself the same question, you probably might fidget in your seat and not be too quick to give the same response. Take a few examples:

¤ who taught Muhammad that it was alright to lust after his maternal and paternal cousins? (Q. 33:50)

¤ who taught Muhammad that it was forbidden to inherit women against their will and yet he did the
    exact same thing himself in acquiring "war booties" (female captives) for sex against their will? (Q. 4:19)

¤ who taught Muhammad that it was forbidden to lust and yet he expressly displayed lust? (Q. 4:24)

You may not actually like what you're reading, but you see it's of no use quoting numbers in the Qur'an if the moral life of the Prophet who brought Islam is held in shrouded secrecy. I may never understand the numbers; but I do understand that a person's moral life determines his eternal destiny.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2006
great site for my muslim friends.

http://isaalmasih.net/index.html
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by nuru(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2006
David, there is no need to use foul language on this thread.

Malik, we have explained to you so many times to use of plural to underscore soveriegnty, majesty and respect. You wrote that one cannot use

"WE" in speaking of something ascribed to just a single being! .

Ask any Yoruba man from Nigeria how such is used in their language and you would see that such language usage is an everyday thing and people get to understand themselves. This is a language that is not even the Arabic in which the Quran was revealed. If you care to know the Truth, research other languages of the world.

Afterall, the Originator of human beings that are using languages to communicate is Allah.

The Quran is the Word of Allah, if you do not believe it's your cup of tea. Muslims dont use miracles to preach Islam, but when Allah shows us His Signs, we tell whoever cares. As for the meaning of those congruent numbers, please use your faculty to think them out. In Islam, we are encouraged to research and to ponder on the creations of Allah. You have to discover the Truth by yourself once the route is shown to you.

Allah is the Creator of the every being. Islam is the natural religion of mankind. I am praying that it will not be too late before you realise the Truth.

Less I forget, please do not use foul languages.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by m4malik(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2006
@nuru,

Very clearly you did not answer any one of my questions, and that is precisely the problem that led me to investigate Islam for myself and found it for what it actually is - a system of theories that saves no man.

If your explanation of "Allah's" use of the plural pronoun "WE" is predicated on the analogy of how Yoruba men speak, I'd be thinking that afterall, you chaps are making "Allah" stoop to the level of Yoruba men! Is it not said time and again that Allah is like nobody else? Then why would he speak like Yoruba men??

What you don't understand is that, nobody else can "create" except God alone. Now when "Allah" claims that "WE created", he is not saying that he alone did so, but that he and whoever else he associates himself with did the job! You did not take the time to explain the persons or beings associated in the "WE" that 'Allah' identifies himself with. And I'm asking again - Who is 'WE' in Allah's use of the term in "WE created"??

As for the numbers, you suddenly lost your faculty and they could not add up - no? You only serve to prove my point that when people ask Muslims about the significance of the so-called miraculous numbers in the Qur'an, answers will not be forthcoming.

The "Allah" of the Qur'an is not the creator of every being - he didn't say so and instead he said "WE created". I only just want you guys to be as honest as you can help it and realise that Islam is nothing other than polytheism. It is either he created all things himself and would have said so himself; or, while forbidding his worshippers from recognizing this polytheistic confession, he acknowledges his associates as partners by saying "WE created".

Pardon my perennial reference of "WE created" - just couldn't help otherwise until you guys acknowledge this fact of Islam's polytheism!
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by nuru(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2006
Malik,

Allah is the Lord over the Yorubas as well as other tribes. I have to give the example of Yorubas because such language usage seems strange and impossible to you.

Now that you accept that it is possible to speak majestically, you would now ask why Allah used such language slant for Himself. The answer is that He is Our God. He knows us, He knows that He has allowed different language slants to be in use among His creatures. Mind you the language we speak is not what the animals speak, yet they understand themselves. For us human beings, out of His Mercy He has sent down His Books throughout the generations in different forms and formats and in different languages. So that no one will have any excuse of not hearing the message. He knows that among some us, it is the use of language majestically that will convey the message in concrete terms. He knows some other language style will suit others. So He spoke to all of us and yet affirm His singularity. And that is why the common denominator in the messages of all the Prophets and Messengers of Allah including Christ Jesus is the worship of One God.

As for miracles with numbers, you and I know that Our God created the world and all in it with order and rhythm. In this age that we happen to be around, orderliness is mostly expressed in numbers. Our great computer system is based on simple ordering of 1 and 0.

Why 1 and 0, because our Creator is 1 all of us put together is 0. That is the meaning of Lailaa illa LLAU, there is no ( 0 ) god Except Allah (1 ).

Come to think of it Number 19 are two digits, add the two, you get 10, two other digits confirming Allah as 1 and others 0.

These are some of the knowledges that are applicable to our age and generation that prove our Origin. In every age and civilization, there will always be prove of One God. What it will be in the next generation, we cant fathom now.

But our God, Allah, Oloun, Eledumare, Ubamgiji, Chineke is One. To Him belongs all the beautiful names and to Him all True Worship should be directed.

May Allah continue to bless us.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by m4malik(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2006
@nuru,

Your concern for language - Yoruba or any other - is still missing the mark. My question was, is, and will continue to be -

Who do the WE in "WE created" refer to? To Allah alone, or to Allah and his partners? Who are his partners in the "WE"?

Notice the important qualifier - "created". If "Allah" is alone the only creator, there should be no "WE" in such a divine work, because then nobody should share in any way in that glory.

But if "Allah" is not alone the creator, by the constant use of "WE" in 'WE created', he has qualified himself with partners - and that is the essential thing you're failing to see.

Creation is something that only the creator is involved with - and if that's true, there should be no ambiguities about this and that immediately nullifies the 'WE' in the refrain.

Now, as concerning the numbers, how has that helped us to understand our relationship with God if Allah's number is 1 and he reduces everyone else to 0?
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by nuru(m): 7:07am On Jul 31, 2006
Malik,

Why are you trying to play blind. Allah Alone is the creator of the Heavens and the Earth. He is one. Even the english that I am using to communicate with you recognises Imperial Talks.

If you are not convinced that Allah is One, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but dont misrepresent a fact that is clear.

Your Lord, your God is One. He has no partner and Him alone you should worship.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2006
@ nuru,
it seems trying to explain to you does not work, from now on i will serve you muslims back your own medicine. Pls help me understand the following CONTRADICTIONS in your "holy" writ!

The Sun

In plain words, the Qur’an says that one of the righteous men of God’s servants saw the sun set in a certain place of the earth—in particular a well full of water and mud. There, this man found some people. Let us read what is recorded in the Qur’an (chapter "the Cave", verse 86),

"When he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring and found a people thereabout. We said: ‘O Dhul-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness"’ (Surah 18:86).

Pls help me understand here, where does the muslim sun set?

The Earth

Several thousand years ago, the Holy Bible clearly recorded that the earth is round and that it is hung on nothing.

"It is He who sits above the circle of the earth" (Isa. 40:22).

"He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing" (Job 26:7).

In chapter 88:17,20, it is recorded,

"Will they not regard the camels how they are created, and the Earth how it is spread?"
The Qur’anic teaching is obvious from the comment of Jalalan that "the earth is flat and not round as the scientists claim". What made Jalal al-Din say so is that the Qur’an hints in many chapters that the earth is flat(refer to 19:6, 79:30, 18:7, and 21:30). Also the Qur’an indicates that:

"We have placed in the earth firm hills lest it quake so as not to sway and hurt people" (21:31).

Scholars who agree upon the meaning of this verse believe as the Jalalan states (pp. 270-271),

"God has founded firm mountains on earth lest it shake people."

On page 429, al-Baydawi says,

"God has made firm mountains on earth lest it sway people and quake. He also made heaven as a ceiling and kept it from falling down!"

Pray! how scientifically erroneous can the "word of God" get? First the sun sets in a muddy spring of water, next the earth is flat and mountains are rained down as tent pegs to hold down the earth. Did god forget about how he created the earth?
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by m4malik(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2006
My dear nuru,

English has rules of grammar is not confusing - it's either a singular pronoun (I, ME, MY, or MINE) or a plural pronoun (WE, US, OUR, or OURS). "Allah" in the Qur'an used the plural pronouns "WE" in "WE created".

Simple question - Who are the 'WE' in 'WE created'?

You keep going round in circles dodging this question. Is it because the truth is obvious - that Islam is actually polytheistic but just brags that it is not? With whom did Allah create the world that he could not have used the singular pronoun "I created" instead?? Who are the 'WE' in 'WE' created?
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by nuru(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2006
David

The Quran was revealed to be understood by all generations in different ages. The reflection of the setting of sun in a murky water that ZulQuarinaen witnessed is nothing for you to trouble your mind about. Afterall you were not there to witness the event. The words of God are spoken for people who do not have mischief at hearth to understand.

Allah says He used the Mountain to balance the earth and you are doubting. Are you the creator, or is it science that tells you its not true. If you care, take a study on earth/geological science even at amateur level and see the revelations. Mind you, there are lots of things about creation that even science today cannot explain. So be warned that when Allah speaks, it is the Truth and it will be cheer arrogance to claim otherwise.

Malik

It appears you just choose to be deaf to explainations given on this thread. You would do well to remove prejudice from your mind. Leave it open so that Light can come in. You have not denied the use of languages in different grammatical coinages for different tongues and people, yet you are constraining yourself from understanding the Oneness and Uniqueness of your God. Even if you do not become a muslim which I am praying for you, you at least should acknowledge the Truth.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by m4malik(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2006
My dear nuru,

Blind, deaf and dogmatic are adjectives you use for a person who refuses to consider the obvious polytheism in the Qur'an - e.g., YOU.

My questions received no answers from you and you have the temerity to call me deaf and prejudiced - because you can't see that there's no oneness in 'WE created'? Where is the oneness in the plural pronoun "WE" as used of 'Allah' in the Qur'an? Who actually are the 'WE' in that statement? It's either there's only one creator ('I created' - singular), or there are several of them as in the Qur'an ('WE created' - plural). Is that too difficult for you to understand?

The "Allah" of the Qur'an is not my God, for he is nothing like the true and living God in the Bible. If you have no answers, I'd understand that. But to be additionally arrogant in addressing me as you've done only makes matters worse.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by nuru(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2006
Malik,

I want to seize this opportunity to invite you into Islam. Its your innate religion. You only just have to acknowledge it consciously.

You can begin by saying in your heart or confessing with your tongue ' I bear witness that My Creator, My God is One. He has no partners, no associates and Him alone I will worship. I also bear witness that Muhammad is His Messanger and Prophet '.

I pray that Islam will be easy for you to practise.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by m4malik(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2006
I bear witness that My Creator, My God is One as found in the Biblical faith, and and confessed by all who have experienced His Love in His beloved Son Jesus Christ. I also bear witness that Muhammad is not His messenger and prophet in as much as the true and living God does not approve of a sinner as His messenger.

Islam has never been easy for me to practise.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2006
And I bear witness that Mohammed was an opportunist,a pedophile and a murderous womanizer and his followers are just like him.

I also bear witness that that God the father,God the son and God the Holy Spirit are one.
That Jesus came to earth to save us all including Nuru,for He stands at the door of your heart and knocks,if you will open today,He will come in and give you that rest that allah the pagan god of the moon and star cannot provide.
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2006
The "peaceful religion" in action 2004.
Don't be deceived.

Muslim Governor Orders Destruction of Nigerian Churches

It appears that the situation in Nigeria is worse than I thought.

Governor Ahmed Sani of Zamfara State, has ordered the demolition of all churches in the state, as he launched the second phase of his Sharia project yesterday.

Speaking at the launch in Gusau, the state capital, Governor Sani disclosed that time was ripe for full implementation of the programme as enshrined in the Holy Quran.
He added that his government would soon embark on demolition of all places of worship of unbelievers in the state, in line with Islamic injunction to fight them wherever they are found. The questions is, will the federal government of Nigeria actually do something to enforce the country's constitution, which guranatees full religious freedom? Indeed, given the violent atmosphere that already exists, would it even be possible to do so without creating a state of civil war?

In any case, the story is still being buried by secular media in the United States, though it is highly relevant given the current state of war with Islamo-facists in the Middle East. We should not kid ourselves. What is happening in Nigeria is not an abberation where radical Islam comes to power.

Hat Tip: Clayton Cramer
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2006
nuru:

David

The Quran was revealed to be understood by all generations in different ages. The reflection of the setting of sun in a murky water that ZulQuarinaen witnessed is nothing for you to trouble your mind about. Afterall you were not there to witness the event. The words of God are spoken for people who do not have mischief at hearth to understand.

Allah says He used the Mountain to balance the earth and you are doubting. Are you the creator, or is it science that tells you its not true. If you care, take a study on earth/geological science even at amateur level and see the revelations. Mind you, there are lots of things about creation that even science today cannot explain. So be warned that when Allah speaks, it is the Truth and it will be cheer arrogance to claim otherwise.

And i dear say it is sheer ignorance to just accept anything from that quraish prophet as the "words of Allah"! Every scientific discovery about the earth is vindicated in the bible! The world is round and is suspended in space! Alas the quran says something else! In the bible the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, alas in the quran your sun sets in a muddy spring! Does it rise from the sea too?

Dear, go back and read your geography very well, hills and mountains are formed by compression of the earth's tectonic plates! Dont play dumb here!

About the being not there to experience the "creation", nice way of putting things you dont understand, at least my bible makes me understand how my world was created and even science validates it! Your quran? Just a pack of "god ordained" lies and contradictions.

You might want to give more evasive answers to these too!

And the moon, We have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk. It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law). S. 36:39-40 Hilali-Khan

So the quranic sun and moon both "swim along in their own orbit"?
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by TayoD(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2006
@Nuru,
For us human beings, out of His Mercy He has sent down His Books throughout the generations in different forms and formats and in different languages. So that no one will have any excuse of not hearing the message.
Based on your own words, Allah indeed sent down various books throughout the generations.  From my understanding, Muslims regard the Torah and the Gospels as these books.   From what I've learnt also, you all are encouraged not to believe these books because according to your double-minded prophet, they have been corrupted.

Now tell me how that can be possible when the same prophet proclaims that Allah's words can never be changed?  Want references?  Check out the following from your Qu'ran:
[b]006.115
YUSUFALI: The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all.
PICKTHAL: Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. There is naught that can change His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
SHAKIR: And the word of your Lord has been accomplished truly and justly; there is none who can change His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

YUSUFALI: Rejected were the messengers before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of Allah. Already hast thou received some account of those messengers.
PICKTHAL: Messengers indeed have been denied before thee, and they were patient under the denial and the persecution till Our succour reached them. There is none to alter the decisions of Allah. Already there hath reached thee (somewhat) of the tidings of the messengers (We sent before).
SHAKIR: And certainly messengers before you were rejected, but they were patient on being rejected and persecuted until Our help came to them; and there is none to change the words of Allah, and certainly there has come to you some information about the messengers.

YUSUFALI: For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present and in the Hereafter; no change can there be in the words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme felicity.
PICKTHAL: Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter - There is no changing the Words of Allah - that is the Supreme Triumph.
SHAKIR: They shall have good news in this world's life and in the hereafter; there is no changing the words of Allah; that is the mighty achievement.[/b]

Can you reconcile these anomalies?
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2006
TayoD and davidylan,isn't it obvious that they are trained in baseless arguments.
Even my little nieces can understand the clear difference between flat and round.
Prekindergarten 101
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2006
hey its ok stop the fight. but please can some one explain to me wat concerns nigeria with the cartoon in demark wh y would they come down here to kill innocent nigerians all in the name of virgins at paradise.
the virgins is it only for men or men and women alike? and if u guys really need virgins that much u can scope up 72 9year old girls in nigeria and pls stop this sh*t of muslim quarreling some where else and u take it out on nigerians very soon i see the atulus would soon start to kill xtians again up north. angry and this time around i better buy an ak47 cos am tired of turning my checks to be slapped i dont have any more to turn
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
I thought you were cautioning us on verbal fights and now you advocate AK 47,which is more lethal?
No please they should leave the little innocent girls alone and even the domestic animals alone.
Who knows how many sheep and goats have aids?
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
am sorry to say this but i have notice from postings that probably allah is more merciful to men than to women, i stand to be corrected and i would show u points
i wonder wat we did to osama let him not try us in ninja ooo if not i would personally shave his moustache i might consider leaving the beard alone so we could recorgnised him later

it is simple truth that the islamic leaders have brain washed their followers right from childhood , infact i came across an article where children in palestine are taught matyrdoom
and r trained to be sucide bombers, that is wickedness. if this world is left for u guys alone
i doubt if there would be peace
angry
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 01, 2006
i have one question to ask and i wish a truthful muslim will answer me if there is any

u take a trip to a muslim state(country) afghanistan for instance, they would kill u if u convert to another religion, infact other religions are not allowed

but u take another trip to a secular state the west for instance, the muslims would still want to be heard there.

so since they want to be heard in our own side of the fence why wont they allow us make same noise in their own end.

i have always wondered after turning the checks both ways then wat next? may be we might resort to the days of saul but this time around i doubt if the fat rams and goat will survive
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 01, 2006
babyosisi:

And I bear witness that Muhammad was an opportunist,a pedophile and a murderous womanizer and his followers are just like him.

I also bear witness that that God the father,God the son and God the Holy Spirit are one.
That Jesus came to earth to save us all including Nuru,for He stands at the door of your heart and knocks,if you will open today,He will come in and give you that rest that allah the pagan god of the moon and star cannot provide.
please don't forgetto add that muhammad was a child molester for him to take a wife of 6 years old and made the baby a woman at 9years, men i did not know he was that bad i tot he just supports rape alone and for him to support rape we can indirectly say he is a rapist, true or false- nuru?
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2006
well we already settled that fact.
Mo=baby's babydaddy lol
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by godisgreat: 3:22am On Aug 14, 2006
okay we have the quran, which all of its copies are exactly the same, on the other hand christans have the bible which not all of the copies are the same, so tell me which bible tells the truth

PS allahualbar!!!
Re: Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 14, 2006
godisgreat:

okay we have the quran, which all of its copies are exactly the same, on the other hand christans have the bible which not all of the copies are the same, so tell me which bible tells the truth

PS allahualbar!!!

Another of the lies and propaganda you've been fed every friday! Which bibles have you read and discovered them to not be the same? Where are your different bibles?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Say God Needed An Angel In Heaven Is Not Comforting When Someone Dies. / Why I Quit Being A Muslim / Should Christian Women Wear Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.