Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! (13947 Views)

Who Is The Most Reputed/trusted Auto Dealer On Nairaland? / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by samboribo(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2008
@Gamine
we have "read" you.

@penny-train
am happy you men are settled. more "quarrelers" on this thread should do same.

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Gamine(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2008
@Sambo.

AAh its nice to know you have "Read" me

Why you bother me with the link hia na

Wetin consign me with pipu wey dey buy second third fourth fifth sixth-hand moto

Next time you go henter Coscharis, nothing do tear-rubber oo!!

Tk kai my pipu.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by jonyjay(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2008
ditto! thread closed
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by abbyode(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2008
ziontrain:

@Pennywise, in the spirit of unity and to move nairaland forward, let me seize this opportunity to apologise to you for any remark I made that has upset you during this heated debate and exchange of opinion. I should have been more restrained. Once again, I humbly apologise.
Ziontrain, remember you called me inspired boyboy, apologise now or else ,  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by ziontrain: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2008
Nairalanders, to all those who I may have offended in anyway during this last episode, I hereby humbly tender my unreserved apology. I trust we have all learnt a lesson or two from it and will now come together in the spirit of unity to move this forum ahead. Once again please accept my sincere apology.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by klas(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2008
On this note, the thread closes.
May this court rise
Cooooouuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by oluromeo1(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2008
I suggest inspire_m should give vin numbers of all his cars presently on post, he should also give his office address for transparency.

I AM SCARED OF BUYING CARS FROM NAIRALAND NOW
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by akuya: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2008
olu-romeo:

I suggest inspire_m should give vin numbers of all his cars presently on post, he should also give his office address for transparency.

I AM SCARED OF BUYING CARS FROM NAIRALAND NOW

The man promised to supply VINs on all the cars he posts, he did it for one or two cars, but he is now back to posting without VINs. Hard to understand.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by nkc(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2008
i second jenju
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2008
Some people would say who am I sending this message to but I know someone about to fall victim of buying accidented car from one of the big boys that I don't want to mention. Shine your eyes because somebody is about to fall victim again. Open your eyes like that of brother Bola Ojuyobo before you buy anything brother.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by FLORIDACAR: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2008
angry sad shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Carefully Used 2000 Model Kia Sportage 4X4...Price: N550k / Fx35 And Fx45 What Is The Difference / 2003 Toyota Camry For Sale 850k grab your copy now !!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.