Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Need Help On How To React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help On How To React (2187 Views)

Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. / How To React When A Gay Open Up To You- To Homophobics / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help On How To React by Gabry(f): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2008
na2day?:

women!

Your woman bash you up abi? undecided

richo:

angry
Whats with the raisin face? Smile for me behbeh. No vexing allowed. grin
Re: I Need Help On How To React by 8ball(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2008
JazzyJ:

its not about sex!!!! angry it is about commitment n bein true to ur loved one! it hurt me too much because i love him with all my heart n m willing to even giv him everything n die fr him. but he goes flirts with oda girls. i cnt collect oda nigerian guys number when der r many flockin towards me. he knws der r many guys who wan to be with me. but he goes round collecting girls phone numbers. it juz drives me crazy!! cry

i dun stalk him. well maybe once a while when i m free. i m working almost 9 hrs a day. wia he goes n what he does onli God knws. i onli get to see him probably one or two hours a day. i can't go to his house because his housemates hate me. for no apparent reason. actually they r juz scared i would report to police because they smoke weed n do yahoo biz but forget that. i giv him too much space. that he can go round n sleep with oda girls. i don't know what kindda deseases he gets but i still allow him to sleep with me without a condom.

n for ur question when we get married will b the day i will ease up. because den i knw that der wont be another girl who will take him away frm me.

but i will take ur advice tho,

can i ask a question?
should i flirt with oda guys juz to make him jealous? or should i like talk to oda guys in his presence so that when d oda guy tries to flirt with me he will see it?

U prolly fink yo guy has a lot so many diseases yet u still dey knack 'raw' wiv him.U must be a vainful death wisher?
Lemme give U a good advice my dear,lay off that young man
Yo attitude n approach is so insecure,that could almost easily be interpreted by any guy as desperation
coming to yo quiestion,U don't need to flirt wiv oda guys to get back his attention,that's quite immature
if yo confident like most girls vese days do,u'll know berra

There are prolly a '000' guys out there waiting to meet s/one nice as u,my granny for starters(lol)

So give him space,
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2008
i have been giving him space. too much space n now he is cmg too much to my place n like alwis checking on me every now n den. izzit bcoz he feels i m having an affair dets y i dun check up on him anymore? i m reali confused now.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by na2day2(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2008
she no dey fear face?

gabrywyl:

Your woman bash you up abi? undecided
Re: I Need Help On How To React by adewale78(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2008
I think you cause the problems because of your altitude to him when he's talking to opposite sex.How would you feel if your classmate sees you and he hugs you since it being long that he see you and your boyfriend is there with you.
My advice for you is to be calm and tried to control your altitude towards yout guy
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2008
guys plz. need d advice cmg. like d oda nyt wen he left me at home n told me he wanted to go bak to his apartment, i later found out he left bcoz his frenz were throwing a party. n he nvr told me he was goin fr d party. wut m i to feel. i stopped controling him n see, he hides things fr me. n worst still, wen eva i go dwn stairs to cook, he searches my fon, reads my text n even uses my fon to call those names he nvr saw b4. i dunno it is reali making me confused!!! help!!!
undecided cry
Re: I Need Help On How To React by na2day2(m): 4:57am On Oct 07, 2008
hey, how about u guys make a reality show, u will make alot of money, call it the "insured couple" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

JazzyJ:

guys plz. need d advice cmg. like d oda nyt when he left me at home n told me he wanted to go bak to his apartment, i later found out he left because his frenz were throwing a party. n he nvr told me he was goin fr d party. what m i to feel. i stopped controling him n see, he hides things fr me. n worst still, when eva i go dwn stairs to cook, he searches my fon, reads my text n even uses my fon to call those names he nvr saw before. i don't know it is reali making me confused!!! help!!!
undecided cry
Re: I Need Help On How To React by vodka(f): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2008
jazzyj, its nice for you to have enough wisdom to talk about what's bugging. really i think you're better off without him, get out of the insecure relationship, just leave. you both obviuosly don't trust each other, you both are just looking for ways to hurt each other but you love him dearly i see that, however he doesn't trust you and its kinda hard to stay in such a place so instead of wasting your emotions on him and waiting to prove yourself right by catching him in bed with someone else; just be true to yourself , up and leave, cos you're worth much more than all that. God's speed cos you're gonna need it
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2008
na2day?:

hey, how about u guys make a reality show, u will make alot of money, call it the "insured couple" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

it is unsure not insure
firstly der is no such word as insure
secondly insured?
errrr.
error
sorry i m an english teacher
i cnt stand simple grammar mistakes like this
y do u say that? bout the reality show?
do what i say amuse u so much? shocked
Re: I Need Help On How To React by yemiade: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2008
hi shegirl71 was up
Re: I Need Help On How To React by sesman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
JazzyJ:

it is unsure not insure
firstly der is no such word as insure
secondly insured?
errrr.
error
sorry i m an english teacher
i cnt stand simple grammar mistakes like this
y do u say that? bout the reality show?
does what i say amuse u so much? shocked

and here's the pot calling the kettle black grin , You also making a lot of spelling and gramatical mistake, my dear English Teacher
Re: I Need Help On How To React by sesman(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
oh and secondly you might want to check your dictionary for "insure" as there is such a word. maybe not used in the right context, grin
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2008
sorry but d dictionary here does not contain the word insure, thnx
Re: I Need Help On How To React by tRoOE(f): 4:55am On Oct 09, 2008
[size=13pt]pele oh it obvious ur bobo is tired of your insecure/controlling/jealous ass, in fact we need to give him some credit 4 staying with ur nagging sef in de beginning.
Anyway my dear, all i have to say is sorry oooooo, your relationship is over, move on with ur sweetie, there are many fishes in the ocean, ookay.
Kai so he denied you in a public site, eya poor pikin, anyway e go better very soon
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? / I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate / Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.