Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? (14043 Views)

Is Your Spouse Cheating? 10 Tech Clues That Give Them Away; Nyamedeathspells@gma / 8 Things To Do If You Find Your Spouse Cheating / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
I have always wondered and pondered on this. Since it is inevitable that men would cheat, then its surely goin to happen to me. iv seen soo many reactions lol, some women scream the place down, some quietly walk away, some lock up the bedroom door for days. None of them seemed to work tho, as the guys are STILL cheating. What would be the most effective reaction then?? How would you even react to such a thing?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by MissyB1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
You join in the fun. A healthy 3-some isn't bad. shocked cheesy
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by karo93: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
ask why your spouse did it!
the reply will determine if the relationship will still go on.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
ask why he did it?? shocked ! what kind of reason would justify his cheating then??
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by karo93: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2010
you denied him sex,attention or love is justifiable at least when you want the relationship to go on
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^
why in the world would you deny your man intimacy?? we like straffing just as much as they do!

Missy B:

lool i thought you had to swing both ways to actually have fun at a party
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by karo93: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2010
the only reasons apart from that could be blackmail of some sort[justifiable],he is not that sexually attracted to you or more attracted to the other[not justifiable] or he loves the other more than you[not justifiable]
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2010
Mhismole:

I have always wondered and pondered on this. Since it is inevitable that men would cheat, then its surely goin to happen to me

Isn't it MUCH MORE inevitable that women would cheat Or is it because they're better at hiding it and pretending.

Well, I dont need to 'catch' her red-handed (they always cover their tracks expertly). Any evidence beyond reasonable doubt would suffice. And then she'll be lucky if she survives the 'acid rain' that follows.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2010
I still stand by my castrating his balls, mincing it and feeding it to him mechanism. It always works and Daddy has emergency bail money to keep me out of jail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by daduke2k(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2010
Aint gona do nufin 2 her, i got standby generator
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by karo93: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2010
@Ebonyeyes

why not cut him loose cos it is clear that you are deficient in some area so if you cant measure up or find out your deficiency then it would be better to take a walk
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 1:42am On Apr 14, 2010
pro01:

Isn't it MUCH MORE inevitable that women would cheat Or is it because they're better at hiding it and pretending.

Well, I dont need to 'catch' her red-handed (they always cover their tracks expertly). Any evidence beyond reasonable doubt would suffice. And then she'll be lucky if she survives the 'acid rain' that follows.

you know, what you dont know cant hurt you. Arent they more humane for hiding it and pretending? isnt it better to be blissfully ignorant?

LOL at Ebonyeyes,
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by johnterry4: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2010
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating?

IF A WOMAN CHEATS.CONNECT A BOILING RING TO POWER AND INSERT IT INTO HER PUNANIE AND ELECTROCUTE HER.LET HER FEEL THE BOILING DIK.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Missnononsense: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
wel for me,do notin.want to start fightin wit her or him doesn't wat it.y because, he's nt married to me,wat if after fightin wit her,we dont end up together.i wil carry d shame.my dear BONE, man no fit b only ur own.dats d truth
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
johnterry4:

IF A WOMAN CHEATS.CONNECT A BOILING RING TO POWER AND INSERT IT INTO HER PUNANIE AND ELECTROCUTE HER.LET HER FEEL THE BOILING DIK.
Bad boy grin cheesy grin
Well as for me,i will ignore him cos i know my silence will kill him.There is no point bothering urself when u know he will definitely cheat.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Wush: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
As painful and hard as it is, it's best to act normal though he or she should know that you know but don't react or act up. That would surely eat up whatever small cheap conscience they have left. Then ultimately submit them to God to handle them the best way.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2010
johnterry4:

Boiling ring Chei!!
*chanting get thee behind me satan* lol

But dude, havnt you cheated before?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by 190: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^

Well ive never cheated before

~if u ask me~ wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by googles: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
i caught my ex red-handed on top of his ex in his place and i was like "waoh". . . . . i walked out as jejely as i walked in even helped the e-diots to close

the door and i went straight to my house to cook rice even tho' i just left the school canteen, buh i just had to keep myself busy so my mind would be

with me. . . . . . he came with his bestie to beg me dat night nd i offered dem rice  grin  grin his besty was giving me a queer look like "wtf is wrong with you ?

rake or bring down the roof lets see some emotion" but truth is i was too numb to do anything.

Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by yme1(f): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
walk out gently
later ask him the reasons for his actions and if i was wrong use that to upgrade my next relationship
and let him go without no hard feelings shown(even if i gat it within me cheesy)
[b]note[/b]_i must get him out of my head in no time,am pretty good at that kiss kiss
i love with my head so it gets easier to get him off wink
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by 190: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

i caught my ex red-handed on top of his ex in his place and i was like "waoh". . . . . i walked out as jejely as i walked in even helped the e-diots to close

the door and i went straight to my house to cook rice even tho' i just left the school canteen, buh i just had to keep myself busy so my mind would be

with me. . . . . . he came with his bestie to beg me dat night nd i offered dem rice  grin  grin his besty was giving me a queer look like "wtf is wrong with you ?

rake or bring down the roof lets see some emotion" but truth is i was too numb to do anything.

ARE U SURE
SAY THE TRUTH,
STOP FORMING WHAT U ARE NOT!!
YOU AND I KNOW THAT U CRIED YOUR EYE SOCKET BALLS OUT
THAT DAY SINCE THEN ISNT THAT WHY YOU HAVE BEEN WEARING GOOGLES
COS SOCKET NOR DEY YOUR EYES AGAIN!!

SAY THE DAMN TRUTH,
NOR BE AJE YOU BE!!
YOU BE KPAKO!
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by googles: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2010
190:

ARE U SURE
SAY THE TRUTH,
STOP FORMING WHAT U ARE NOT!!
YOU AND I KNOW THAT U CRIED YOUR EYE SOCKET BALLS OUT
THAT DAY SINCE THEN ISNT THAT WHY YOU HAVE BEEN WEARING GOOGLES
COS SOCKET NOR DEY YOUR EYES AGAIN!!

SAY THE DAMN TRUTH,
NOR BE AJE YOU BE!!
YOU BE KPAKO!

see me see wahala. . . . . . . for where i stand tell you say i be ajebutter ?

nd duh av been wearing glasses since my secondary skul dayz

of wat use will my tears be if i had cried? would it have changed anything ?

i just dont cry anyhow anyone who can hurt me iz not worth my tears

so buzz off my behind 190
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by 190: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^

YOU CAN DEICEVE THEM BUT YOU KANT
DECIEVE ME~

WHAT HAS YOUR FACEBOOK SAID OF RECENT!!

[size=20pt]I MISS HIM SO MUCH HOW WISH HE COULD HOLD ME IN HIS ARMS[/size]

AND HERE YOU ARE TELLING THEM HE'S NOT WORTH YOUR TEARS

[s]I hope u know school has resumed for u, what was our agreement![/s] grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by googles: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2010
lmao. . . . you sure are taking sommin 190 my last update on facebook was not even close to mushy cheesy it goes

"If e dey pain you abeg enter bush jor or better still go hug transformer, Epa !"

so stop carrying cheap rumours around mr man. . . . your story is not selling cheesy cheesy

news flash: i broke up with my ex last year february you dont expect me to still hang on to the memories years after cheesy cheesy

B*U*S*T*E*D cool
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

Awwwww googles. . .*big sniff*. . .
. . .you now served them rice. . .

i hope you made him scrub them entire house cinderella style while begging!!
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by 190: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^

DECEIVED,

SHE CRIED HER SOCKETS OUTTA HER EYES!!
Kant u see~ DIS MY BABE THAT THEY CALL GOOGLES
Isnt an AJEBUTTER

@Googles~
Dont lemme bring the links outta FB,WUD YA
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Osama10(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
Just behave as if there is nothing wrong,the cheating partner would be so confused and wondering what you are planning,that might even make him quit.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
*thinking to self. . .hmm googles. . .190 seems to care o. . . wink wink**
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by googles: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
190:

^^

DECEIVED,

SHE CRIED HER SOCKETS OUTTA HER EYES!!
Kant u see~ DIS MY BABE THAT THEY CALL GOOGLES
Isnt an AJEBUTTER

@Googles~
Dont lemme bring the links outta FB,WUD YA

you are really beginning to piss me off angry
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by creampy(f): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
Missy B:

when the woman cheats she will surely ends it in this triangle.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ravenzord(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

you are really beginning to piss me off angry

Hehe, 190 really doesn't know when to stop.

@ OP: I dunno if there's a best way, when emotions set in we tend to lose control of oureselves, so I guess the best thing to do is not to react at that moment, before you do something that could incriminate you later.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^^
that sounds highly sensible, thanks  wink

creampy:

when the woman cheats she will surely ends it in this triangle.

Errr. . .surely??

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / Size Doesn't Matter!. / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note.