Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Need Help On How To React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help On How To React (2176 Views)

Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. / How To React When A Gay Open Up To You- To Homophobics / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2008
i m d type who is alwiz over protective n extremely jealous over my guy. if he talks to a girl on the fon, i juz hate it n my mood will change. wen eva he goes online i feel like smacking him n disconnecting the internet n throw d modem outside. if he meets a girl n talks to her while i sit at anoda table n wait fr him, wen he comes bak i juz turn away frm him, eat n leave.

i knw i shud nt behave dis way, bt i cnt help it

i received an email once on my facebook by a white girl who is in malaysia. she sent me emails between her n my guy. even wen she found out about me(coz i put our picture on facebook) she questioned him n he denied. he said ppl use other ppls picture to fools others wen dat was a real genuine picture i took wif him. i have seen love text msges some stupid cheap b****es sends to him both in malaysia n overseas n nigeria. n he responds to them.

all my family members accepted him in my life n dey treat him like their own son. but i dun wan to loose him. dats y i do all those things. my love for him is too strong. nigerian girls knw how to control their men. i need advice here. plz
Re: I Need Help On How To React by janami(f): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2008
ur bf denied you online of all places shocked?wow! that is wicked!
why check his txt msgs? well, i guess the first step is to stop following him around. Since he acts nonchalant about you, maybe u shld start scouting for someone who cares enough not to deny you.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by Gabry(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
True talk ohhh
Re: I Need Help On How To React by arramyjay: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2008
Sweetie your boyfriend is a very horrible person,and i doubt if he really loves you,why would he be after another girl when he has you.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by iice(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2008
Why is everyone on the dude's case?
Maybe he just got tired or fed-up undecided
Re: I Need Help On How To React by StephenP(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
Well, when you're all up in his space and being selfish, what do you expect him to do? You need to give him room to breathe and make him feel like he is in a relationship filled with true love not in a prison cell.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by sistawoman: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2008
over smothering a dude will chase him away.  Maybe he is cheating, or thinking of cheating because you r too jealous.

I could not and would not tolerate your behavior if you were my mate.  You should be lucky he is still with you.  My advice is to get out of the relationship and work on your self-esteem.  If you felt good about yourself you would not care who he talks to or chats with on line.  You would carry yourself with a "I am hot as shit" attitude and he would know it and not look elsewere.

Move on, find someone like you that loves the way you act and will give you first place.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by Nautillus(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
iice:

I wonder oh my sista, lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: I Need Help On How To React by rampagain: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
iice:

exactly,which man will want to tolerate smone that acts so imature undecided
Re: I Need Help On How To React by QueenAnais(f): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
Let him be, give him space, work on ur trust issues!!!

You need to get your act together girl, work on urself, be more confident, if he is still with you, it probably means that there is something about you that he likes/loves, but your attitude towards him is pushing him away, drive him to search for what you're denying him with other women,

And don't stay with him because your family loves the boy, you're the one who will probably end up living with him, not them,
Re: I Need Help On How To React by janami(f): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2008
iice:

and by denying his girlfriend, i guess the guy is very matured abi?. They both have issues jo.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by rampagain: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2008
janami:

and by denying his girlfriend, i guess the guy is very matured. They both have issues.

yes they do,but we r all human beings,d guy is fed up,haba which man will want a girl that supects him even wt every ant
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 3:37am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain:

yes they do,but we r all human beings,d guy is fed up,haba which man will want a girl that supects him even wt every ant

i juz dated him for 6 mnths. wut is he so fed up for? i left my ex bf coz he told me he wud be different. but i see no difference sha. izzit all naija men r d same?

sistawoman:

over smothering a dude will chase him away. Maybe he is cheating, or thinking of cheating because you r too jealous.

I could not and would not tolerate your behavior if you were my mate. You should be lucky he is still with you. My advice is to get out of the relationship and work on your self-esteem. If you felt good about yourself you would not care who he talks to or chats with on line. You would carry yourself with a "I am hot as shit" attitude and he would know it and not look elsewere.

Move on, find someone like you that loves the way you act and will give you first place.

u cant blame me. i m big.(i mean real big) n u knw white girls r good in giving money, i m working to survive n saving money so dat i can continue my studies in Degree in Accounting. i dun have much money to giv him.
secondly, he is a nigerian n i m onli a malaysian. my mum used to tell me that these guys onli use we malaysians for fun but wen it is for marriage, they will onli marry a nigerian. dat is wut makes me worried n scared.

n d reason i started bein jealous was wen i started receiving emails frm dat white girl on facebook. dats wen i started checking on him n all dat.

QueenAnais:

Let him be, give him space, work on ur trust issues!!!

You need to get your act together girl, work on yourself, be more confident, if he is still with you, it probably means that there is something about you that he likes/loves, but your attitude towards him is pushing him away, drive him to search for what you're denying him with other women,

And don't stay with him because your family loves the boy, you're the one who will probably end up living with him, not them,

and i dun think i deny him of anything. der r tyms if i dun have enuf money, i wud make sure he eats n i wud juz sacrifice my meal juz to make sure he is full. i try everything i can to satisfy him, physically, n everything else.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by ruffrider(f): 3:51am On Sep 25, 2008
Please don't think that you are the only girl when it comes to dating a nigerian. Having one women is aganist their law.
But girl, they are so good in bed , you don't even care.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by Tranngirls(f): 4:12am On Sep 25, 2008
As a woman i hate it when another woman uses the
word control up a person she says she loves and girl
you arent his mother i bet every feeling he had for you
has gone because you had turn yourself into his mother
instead of his girlfriend he wants to sleep with and remember
boys arent attracted to their mothers ok. Please read zitar's
post APPRECIATE YOUR BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND for more information
Re: I Need Help On How To React by Tatase(f): 5:10am On Sep 25, 2008
First I don't think you really have anything to salvage in your relationship because obviously your man has lost all respect for you and so you need to let that go and move on.

Secondly, don't get into another relationship until you sort yourself out attitude-wise. I agree with you in that i don't really think it's appropriate for a guy in a relationship to be chatting with other girls that you don't know in front of you or behind your back. You should at least know the person.

But at the same time, you can't carry on the way you are with the creepy and obsessive stalker-ish over-jealous behaviour. Control yourself, girl. I don't agree with pple who are saying you're immature. I don't think that's it. I think it's that you're insecure and you have low self-esteem and that's why you feel so aggressively jealous in your relationships and want to hold on to someone who doesn't respect you. You have to learn to love and respect yourself and be confident in yourself as an individual first before getting into another relationship because if not, this is how it will be for you in your relationships.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by 8ball(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2008
@ poster

What do u expect when yo stalk him here n there
christ!,give him space,he hasn't even married u n it's like vis

I wonder what'll happen when u guys ll marry
A remote control

U've got to work on ya esteem,that way, no man's non- commitant attitude ll get to u

If really don't wanna loose vis guy,adjust ya choke-hold on his life,ease up a lil

n watch him drift bak to U

all the best tho
Re: I Need Help On How To React by Gabry(f): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2008
Girl. . . . Coming from a Malaysian to another Malaysian and both of us are dating a Nigerian guy, Uhm . . . . This is what I can tell you.

If you love someone to the fullest, always be prepare to loose that person. 

And if you don't trust that person, its best if you let him go cause its very important to trust someone when it comes to a relationship. The more you trail him like a stalker, the more fedup he will be with you.

Take it from a person whom is living with guys and Niaja guys.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by mikesleek(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
girl give th guy some space.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 4:22am On Sep 26, 2008
ruffrider:

Please don't think that you are the only girl when it comes to dating a nigerian. Having one women is aganist their law.
But girl, they are so good in bed , you don't even care.

its not about sex!!!! angry it is about commitment n bein true to ur loved one! it hurt me too much coz i love him wif all my heart n m willing to even giv him everything n die fr him. but he goes flirts wif oda girls. i cnt collect oda nigerian guys number wen der r many flockin towards me. he knws der r many guys who wan to be wiv me. but he goes round collecting girls phone numbers. it juz drives me crazy!! cry

8ball:

@ poster

What do You expect when yo stalk him here n there
christ!,give him space,he hasn't even married You n it's like vis

I wonder what'll happen when You guys ll marry
A remote control

You've got to work on ya esteem,that way, no man's non- commitant attitude ll get to You

If really don't want to loose vis guy,adjust ya choke-hold on his life,ease up a little

n watch him drift bak to You

all the best tho

i dun stalk him. well maybe once a while wen i m free. i m working almost 9 hrs a day. wia he goes n wut he does onli God knws. i onli get to see him probably one or two hours a day. i cant go to his house coz his housemates hate me. for no apparent reason. actually they r juz scared i wud report to police coz they smoke weed n do yahoo biz but forget that. i giv him too much space. dat he can go round n sleep wif oda girls. i dunno wut kindda deseases he gets but i still allow him to sleep wiv me without a condom.

n for ur question wen we get married will b the day i will ease up. coz den i knw dat der wont be anoda girl who will take him away frm me.

but i will take ur advice tho,

can i ask a question?
shud i flirt wiv oda guys juz to make him jealous? or shud i like talk to oda guys in his presence so dat wen d oda guy tries to flirt wiv me he will see it?
Re: I Need Help On How To React by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 26, 2008
poor poor women. they just can never win.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by na2day2(m): 5:32am On Sep 26, 2008
well, it could very well be that only the girl thinks there is a relationship and the guy thinks otherwise. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help On How To React by ima1(f): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2008
hun, you think your guy is cheating but yet you are still planning on marrying him, c'mon if there r other guys flocking around you, then y r u so desperate. you sleep with this guy who is prolly screwing anything with a hole without a condom, r you nuts. don't you worry about your life, like hey you might get a disease or even f*cking get pregnant when you are not even ready for it.
you are destroying your life n really need to get your act together before you become a single mother, prolly with Aids or some disease n this same guy goes after another woman. stop deceiving yourself and move on, i say listen to your mom cuz she is 100% right
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2008
davidylan:

poor poor women. they just can never win.

it is not about who wins n who loses. i m onli 21. he fu*ked me. disvirgined me n now u tell me bout winning?!!!!! angry angry angry angry

na2day?:

well, it could very well be that only the girl thinks there is a relationship and the guy thinks otherwise. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

den y do u think we got engaged, oops did o forhet to mention dat earlier in dis post? my bad
Re: I Need Help On How To React by timbabng(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2008
what if he continues after you guys are married? undecided
Re: I Need Help On How To React by na2day2(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2008
damn right, ur bad, keeping valuable info from us. angry angry angry angry angry  next time You do that, i might have to call the cops on You for restricting access to necessary info which hinders meaning analysis grin grin grin grin grin grin

JazzyJ:

den y do You think we got engaged,  oops did o forhet to mention that earlier in this post? my bad

he what?  shocked shocked shocked shocked hell no! we are going to, [s](**suddenly halts and turns round and ask her**[/s]) wait oooo, did You enjoy it? angry angry angry na question i ask ooo  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
JazzyJ:

it is not about who wins  n who loses. i m onli 21. he fu*ked me. disvirgined me n now You tell me bout winning?!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need Help On How To React by k1banty(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2008
@poster

i wonder if malaysians learn so fast. You typed and expressed yourself like a nigerian.
have u been to nigeria before?

there is no point getting so crazy about your naija bf, give him space and take good care of yourself.
if the sex is good, hold on to him and find a better replacement if he doesn't change for the next 6 months.
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2008
k1banty:

@poster

i wonder if malaysians learn so fast. You typed and expressed yourself like a nigerian.
have You been to nigeria before?

there is no point getting so crazy about your naija boyfriend, give him space and take good care of yourself.
if the sex is good, hold on to him and find a better replacement if he doesn't change for the next 6 months.

i m a fast learner since a kid.
thnx. i wud take ur advice since it is difficult to let him go
wait anoda 6 mnths

na2day?:

damn right, ur bad, keeping valuable info from us. angry angry angry angry angry next time You do that, i might have to call the cops on You for restricting access to necessary info which hinders meaning analysis grin grin grin grin grin grin

he what? shocked shocked shocked shocked hell no! we are going to, [s](**suddenly halts and turns round and ask her**[/s]) wait oooo, did You enjoy it? angry angry angry na question i ask ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

huh?
he disvirgined me. i was still a virgin wen i first met him.
he told me his own father had disvirgined his mother but his dad still married anoda lady. sumkind like anoda way of sayin i disvirgined u but dat does not mean i cnt find anoda Bleep mate or sumting like dat
Re: I Need Help On How To React by na2day2(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2008
at this point i dont care who disvirgin who, u him or him u, wat is important right now is the fact that he has given u a good warning, ever heard of the line, "to be forewarned is to be  forearmed"?  if he told u this after u already slept with him, i seriously wonder why u want to be with him, take the advice of Medea, " if someone tells u who they are, believe them" , hit the track sister, there is a fine/good brother waiting to be yours.

JazzyJ:

huh?
he disvirgined me. i was still a virgin when i first met him.
he told me his own father had disvirgined his mother but his dad still married another lady. sumkind like another way of sayin i disvirgined u but that does not mean i cnt find another Bleep mate or sumting like that
Re: I Need Help On How To React by JazzyJ(f): 4:33am On Sep 27, 2008
ok. i took some of the advice here[i]. **picked n choose which one**[/i] and thnx to u guys n ur advice awa relationship is goin up a notch a little bit. na becoming betta one step at d time. he dey tell me i don change to be betta person. thnx u guys  kiss
keep d advice cmg in so that i will improve myself
Re: I Need Help On How To React by na2day2(m): 4:42am On Sep 27, 2008
women!

JazzyJ:

ok. i took some of the advice here[i]. **picked n choose which one**[/i] and thnx to u guys n ur advice awa relationship is goin up a notch a little bit. na becoming betta one step at d time. he dey tell me i don change to be betta person. thnx u guys  kiss
keep d advice cmg in so that i will improve myself
Re: I Need Help On How To React by richo(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2008
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Succumb To Blackmail? / LOVE TEXT (sms Messages) Library / Some Problems With Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.