Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus (14856 Views)

How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus / Raila Odinga Anti-virus / Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by WebMonk(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
kingandrew:

raila odinga is the prime minister of kenya or so,whats the relation?

I thought as much - the article earlier posted had the answer:

A fourth year IT student at Polytechnic Aonenji Jere corroborated the fears but dispelled the news that the virus might have been sourced from his college.

“I saw formation of the virus, there is a figure 89 it’s an American website. I suspect the man who first downloaded the virus was viewing this site together with other news websites.

“I suspect after viewing 89, he did not realize that he had downloaded dangerous viruses and he went on to read news stories particularly about Raila Odinga and as a result the virus packed itself in Raila Odinga text, thus carrying that name, that is what normally happens with viruses,” he said.
http://www.itnewsafrica.com/?p=1206
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by samir101ng(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2008
hehehe lol. grin grin grin
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by ogbongzky(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2008
hmnn, i fear all those virus coders oooo, wont be surprised to hear that an IT student in Nigeria too downloaded YAR ADUA VIRUS from one of the websites online, one just have to be careful , am safe with the AVG toolbar that scans pages and blocks anyone that looks like a threat site,
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by nzeaji(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2008
ogbongzky:

hmnn, i fear all those virus coders oooo, wont be surprised to hear that an IT student in Nigeria too downloaded YAR ADUA VIRUS from one of the websites online, one just have to be careful , am safe with the AVG toolbar that scans pages and blocks anyone that looks like a threat site,

grin grin grin grin

@ poster,

Sorry- oh. it's a pity. just be careful some other time. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by kenny2u(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2008
Use panda antivirus
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by bb6xt(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
Still having sleepless n8ts with Odinga? I eat it for breakfast!!!
I'll concede that raila odinga is quite a nuisance but goodnews is it can easily be fixed now.
1. GOTO http://www.net-studio.org to download "Raila Fix.zip"
2. Extract it to your desktop using either WINRAR or WINZIP or any other extractor
3. Connect any USB flash drive that has been infested to your system
4. Restart your system (in safe mode by pressing F8 during bootup for best result)
5. Doubleclick the Raila fix icon on your desktop
6. Check the option "Remove Raila Odinga from removeable drive"
7. Restart your system normally. You may leave the raila odinga files as sourvenir but they can't do you any harm!

Option B
Install Bit Defender Total Security 2009 Trial Version or the full version and you are free from Odinga FOR LIFE!!!
                                                                                                  Sleekbums grin
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by spben(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hello Guys, I think someone has said it , but it's advisable that you try kaspersky Anti-virus, it won't dissapoint you ,
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Olubachar(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2008
Try NOD32, It can remove and delete any virus.
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by princeonx: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2008
use warm water and bleach  grin e don do now! the guy don get enough
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Carlosein(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2008
prince_onx:

abi oh grin
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by vassilli(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2008
Ralia Odinga is for real o
d virus is so so crazy & stubborn
its heal crazy
it crashed a friends system 2wks ago
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by PamelaSyst: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hi Mr Seun! i just joined, I'll like to about Unilag Admision and catment for Ekiti State on Busines Administration.
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by A40(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2008
From the name sef you would know its a dangerous virus i will be on the look out for it i hope it stays far away from my system
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by clemmtd: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2008
Hello House i have the Antivirus for Raila Odinga and i have been removing it for companys individuals and all.
call my number if you are interested 07037469634 or Email me at clemmtd@yahoo.com.hk.

One Love House.
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Aiyetunje: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2008
I dont believe in this credit zappin' virus!
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by dammiedot(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2008
ODINGA is no big deal, v cleaned it for a couple of frens b4, get a CA anti virus( bet uv neva erd of dat anti virus before, it aint popuar, but it does great wonders in the system), n simply scan ur system, most anti virus doesnt detect odinga, but CA does
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Ogbeta: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2008
How to solve Odinga Raila.gif and Kibaki Tosha Tena Virus?
You can't access your system folders and any kinds of sites with words such as “virus” or “security”? You can not install any antivirus? That may be Kibaki virus, also known as Kalonzo.

If your PC creates duplicates of folders and a popup picture “Odinga Raila” appears every hour and freezes your PC then you're in the right place. We have solution.
Here you will find complete description and solution for "Raila Odinga " problem.
Recommended:

Fast Solution: Click here to download our program True Sword which will find and solve "Odinga Raila.gif" also known as "Kibaki Tosha Tena Virus" problem in seconds

Problem description:
What is Raila Odinga virus?
It makes your pc running very slow, it uses 100% CPU time, Raila Odinga doesn't allow you to access system folders, control panel, hidden files or internet to find an antivirus. You aren't allowed to install any kinds of software and have problems with all removable drives inserted and it doesn't matter if you're in a safe mode or not!

How to fix Raila Odinga.gif?
Quick Solution:

Use our award winning program - True Sword - to solve Raila Odinga (Kibaki Tosha Tena) error. True Sword will find and eliminate this problem and more than 280 000 other dangerous threats including trojans, spyware, adware, riskware, problemware, keyloggers, dialers and other kinds of malicious programs in several seconds. Fast, easy, and handy, True Sword protects your computer against malicious programs that do harm to your computer and break your privacy. True Sword scans your hard disks and registry and destroys any manifestation of such malicious programs. Standard anti-virus software can do nothing against privacy breakers and malicious programs like that. Get rid of trojans, spyware, adware, trackware, dialers and keyloggers in one click now!

Download True Sword now for free

How to fix O Reila (Nemesis) manually? For advanced users only
This problem can be solved manually by deleting all registry keys and files connected with this software, removing it from starup list and unregistering all corresponding DLLs. Additionally missing DLL's should be restored from distribution in case they are corrupted by Raila.gif. To fix this threat, you should:

1. Kill the following processes and delete the appropriate files:

• nemesis.exe

• nemesis.inf

• server.inf

Warning: you should delete only those files which checksums are listed as malicious. There may be valid files with the same names in your system. We recommend you to use True Sword for safe problem solution. If you can't find these files in your system, they are actively masking themselves! In suhc case you need special software to unver and kill them.

2. Delete the following malicious registry entries and\or values:

• Key: software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\couponsandoffers

Value: @

• Key: software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\htazpohvqs

Value: @

Warning: If value is listed for some registry entries, you should only clear these values and leave keys with such values untouched. We recommend you to use True Sword for safe problem solution.

If you are not sure which files and registry entries to delete, download this program that will fix "Raila Odinga.gif" error.

Personal assistance request
If you are not sure which solution to choose or want us to assist you in solving your problem with "Odinga Raila.gif also known as Kibaki Tosha Tena Virus" error message feel free to write our Support Team: GetFixWizard@securitystronghold.com We will get back with solution of your problem in 24 hours or less.
Products
Active Shield
Download
Buy now!
True Sword
Download
Buy now!
Security Suite
Download
Buy now!
Registry Cleaner
Download
Buy now!

Online update

Date: August 06, 2008

Threats: 380 642

Update Now!

News
May 15, 2008
We are proud to present you our new program - Registry Cleaner! Free windows registry from errors and garbage and increase its performance up to 250% with help of Registry Cleaner! Download it now.
June 03, 2007
There was a huge update of our spyware and adware encyclopedia today! Enjoy new structute of encyclopedia and ability to search within database.
March 04, 2007
Active Shield and True Sword now fully support Windows Vista.
January 06, 2007
Active Shield 4 has just been released! New features include dynamic rapid scanning of hard disk and registry for known malicious programs and tracking cookies guarding.
December 20, 2006
True Sword 4 has just been released! New features include deep reverse scanning algorithm, more than 40 000 new spyware database definitions, increased speed and reliability. It is urgently recommended for all existing True Sword users to install True Sword 4.

Our partners
VIP Defense
QwertyStudios
Hard Core IT
Security
Magazine
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by kodderone(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2008
Hello Fella,

Do not get scared, it´s only a virus and there is no other name for it.

This is me, and me and my partners we are perfect in putting your system into good health.

Bring your system to our office which is the BESTCOMM LINK NIGERIA ENTERPRISES. THE PRICIPAL OFFICE at

CHATTI PLAZA, PLOT 1235, SAPELE STREET,

OFF. S.A LAGOKE BOULEVARD, GARKI II, ABUJA,

F.C.T NIGERIA.
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by gabng(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
Just use AVAST. It will get rid of it. I just did on 2 PCs so i am talking from experience
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by royalicon(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2008
A question please!
If Raila Odinga Virus is so bad & deadly according to the victims,,
Is Raila Odinga the prime minister same in his country or Why his name for such a deadly virus?,
Some relationship exists -can u figure it out?

Perhaps, we some virus to be called:
S_Abacha ----this will loot all resources in your hard drive.
Obj --this will increase power (fuel) consumption of your computer
IBB --this special virus will sometimes called your drive c: drive:z
Atiku and others --- fill in gap grin

Best bet, use Antivirus and update frequently.
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by phemygee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2008
Use this antivirus Trure sword from www.securitystronghold.com
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Schelube(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2008
thank u d info
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by TmeD0(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
prince_onx:

Lol! abi ke, na so so rambling the rest dey do o jare.  half of wetin peeps dey talk sef na repetition . . . u no know say na everybody be guru for NL?  grin
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by phemygee(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2008
For those of us who doubt other antivirus that can remove Ralia Odinga, Let's make use of Security Stronghold True sword, and it will help you cure your Ralia Odinga, I used and it worked for me,
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by ohelala: 12:50am On Oct 06, 2008
Aiyaa.

Sorry.

Avast na powerful one.

Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by neowelsh(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2008
u need Bitdefender Total Security 2009, contact me if u need it.

Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Schelube(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2008
its still disturbing my system.may b i should try formatting
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by bronxe007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
This happened to me and this was what i did,  I am not telling you what many people would do but what i have done since it affected my system, and even my sister's phone and my friend's laptop. My removable disk was even destroyed.

Follow the steps below:

Download  AVAST ANTI-VIRUS here- http://avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html , and install-

Run the set-up of the anti-virus and restart your system immediately.

It will delete the virus,  After your system finally finishes scanning and booting, locate the "Raila Odinga" file itself and delete to recycle bin and delete finally from there. That would be the end of the virus!

Good luck
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Fancier(f): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
Nobody has even mentione the main man in Anti virus

have you heard of KASPERSKY well a trial will convience

no long thing
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Schelube(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2008
KASPERSKY is not the best
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by Mcdon3: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2008
Raila Odinga is just an adware, you can easily remove it with AdwareBOT; it worked for me. You canDownload it HERE! orHERE!. Instead of cure, why don't we try to prevent; there are many ways to prevent viruses, adwares and spywares. I can't start talking about that now but you canCheck HERE! orHERE! Hope these would help.
Re: House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus by DoubleN(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2008
Heard it tore down UNNs network.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command / List Of Top 9 Best Laptop In The World / How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.