Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? (7971 Views)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by chinani(f): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2006
Sista:

Stop worrying about what other people think is wrong with it if you see nothing wrong with it yourself. When you ask people what is wrong with something you your self approve of, it seems like you are not that sure that you really approve.
The truth in its plainest form. Only the unsure seek approval. What's your problem w/ this statement Ndipe?

IBEXY:

Come to think of it, they are sometime easier to have than our sisters out here.
An average African lady wants you for what you've got only (apologies to the genuine ladies).
An unintelligent statement. *** I don't need your apology, thank you.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by temmyabby(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2007
theres nothing wrong with blacks marrying whites, they just have to have a common understanding which most people find difficult to achieve undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by MP007(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2007
hell to da no, white woman for my family? huo!, nah!, lets keep it black yall
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2007
Me marry a white lady?

Yes. And will be married to my white fiance next summer.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by JustGood(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2007
Cultural differences will bring friction to the marriage. Love is not the only thing that sustains a marriage. Cultural and social beliefs will also impact on the relationship as it grows.

Find out from those who have tried it before. It hardly ever works out in the end is what almost every experience tends to indicate. I have seen such start and end over the years and seen why they seem to always end. It's an extremely difficult thing to work out.
Mind you, nothing is impossible.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by melidee: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
efani what do you want your kids to b mixed for im mixed and lifes hard have black kids or white kids not mixed kids cause they do not belong in anywhere. all my kids are black nigerian i would not have mixed kids. i dont think people know the concequences of mixed kids only they are cute and good looking but thats all
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by mabaker(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
melidee:

efani what do you want your kids to b mixed for im mixed and lifes hard have black kids or white kids not mixed kids cause they do not belong in anywhere. all my kids are black nigerian i would not have mixed kids. i dont think people know the concequences of mixed kids only they are cute and good looking but thats all

says how , you?
what do you know about mixed kids?
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by mutter(f): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2010
Efani and Melidee
I am finding it hard to decide who should in the price.
Most ridiculous post
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 31, 2010
Siena:

Me marry a white lady?

Yes. And will be married to my white fiance next summer.

what happened? shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 31, 2010
lol david, man proposes God disposes, lol God kept mama sienna aside and brought her forward @ d right time.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by victorian(f): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2018
I would love to marry a white man smiley

But am married already to a black guy whom I love moon and back! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Put Your Parents In A Nursing Home? / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.