Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Goldlinkup.com - Scam Exchanger Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goldlinkup.com - Scam Exchanger Beware! (1286 Views)

Jiji.com Scam / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Beware Of Instantgoldng.com Scam NOW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldlinkup.com - Scam Exchanger Beware! by U1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
This is to warn unsuspecting victims about the fraudulent activities of www.goldlinkup.com, they claim to be a reputable e-currency exchanger but no they are not, they are frauds. I'm one of their recent victims, so beware! I also found out that they have duped some others before, you can verify that on Igoldforum by searching for them.

So, if you come across any of these information below anywhere, RUN!

Domain Name: GOLDLINKUP.COM

Registrant:
Doyen Hosting Services
Cyprian Manasseh (doyenhost@yahoo.com)
8101 Sandy Spring Road,
Laurel
Maryland,20707
US
Tel. +001.8663009401

Creation Date: 11-Jul-2007
Expiration Date: 11-Jul-2009

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.micfo.com
ns1.micfo.com

Administrative Contact:
Doyen Hosting Services
8101 Sandy Spring Road,
Laurel
Maryland,20707
US
Tel. +001.8663009401

Technical Contact:
Doyen Hosting Services
8101 Sandy Spring Road,
Laurel
Maryland,20707
US
Tel. +001.8663009401

Billing Contact:
Doyen Hosting Services
8101 Sandy Spring Road,
Laurel
Maryland,20707
US
Tel. +001.8663009401

Re: Goldlinkup.com - Scam Exchanger Beware! by onyxgirl(f): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry sorry u1 hope it wasnt 2bad cry cry cry cry
Re: Goldlinkup.com - Scam Exchanger Beware! by U1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2008
Thanks for your concern, Onyxgirl, it wasn't much but it came at a wrong time.
Re: Goldlinkup.com - Scam Exchanger Beware! by meekm: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2008
Even an infant would realise you are using old business tactics to denigrate your competitor so that people will start patronising you. The same thing you and your cohorts did to www.goldkobo.com. Come on bros, it's high time we start doing business in Nigeria the right way. If you doubt what i'm saying, just type any business name here and ask forum members (or some crooks) to post negative information about that name. I guarantee you, within a week, the internet will floating with those negative info whenever someone types that name. Do not bring harm to nairaland.com by posting info that could be used for litigation here. angry
Re: Goldlinkup.com - Scam Exchanger Beware! by jamace(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
Even an infant would realise you are using old business tactics to denigrate your competitor so that people will start patronising you. The same thing you and your cohorts did to www.goldkobo.com. Come on bros, it's high time we start doing business in Nigeria the right way. If you doubt what i'm saying, just type any business name here and ask forum members (or some crooks) to post negative information about that name. I guarantee you, within a week, the internet will floating with those negative info whenever someone types that name. Do not bring harm to nairaland.com by posting info that could be used for litigation here.

Are you saying that U1 is telling a cock and bull story? Please explain why it is a PHD (Pull Him Down) story.

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land Needed In Ado-ekiti, Ekiti State. / Are Nigerians Banned From Trading On Ebay? / What Items Imported From China That Is Fast Selling In Nig?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.