Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Wife Midnight Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Midnight Call (14405 Views)

Who Is Up For A Midnight Call? Ladies Only / Midnight Call. Who Cares? / Midnight Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
It strange when i notice that my wife started receiving midnight call this days and when i ask her she said it a friend. How come your friend is not calling during the day i asked her but her replied is that he call on his own convenient time.So i got upset with her and she started crying and swearing that she got nothing to do with this guy his just a friend not until last week when we are about to sleep and the MSG come in to my wife phone when i open the MSG it was a love MSG from the friend of my wife telling her he want to hold her kiss her and he cant imagine his life without my wife.

what amaze me is that my wife still crying and swearing that she has nothing to do with this guy his just a friend .

am confuse i don't know maybe i should believe her or not

NAIRALAND PLEASE ADVICE
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by zignor(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2008
am confuse i don't know maybe i should believe her or not

yeah . . .Believe her undecided
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Feelitx(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
This is tricky. It can also be very hurting. I think you should give her the benefit of doubt.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by MissyB1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
I doubt if she realli has norrin to do with this 'friend'.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by k1banty(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2008
believe her until you can catch her at her game (if it is true)

then

Check yourself and your marriage, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by spikedcylinder: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2008
lol!

@ poster, despite it all, pele. smiley
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
Missy B, Feelitx

thax for your concealed but how do i know maybe she is lying or not

this is really serious

your advice is needed
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
spikedcylinder

what do you mean
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
Seriously.
Unless she's planning a  middle of the night surprise birthday party for you, I would say she's lying.
Sorry. undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by MissyB1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
Personally this is what I think:
Firstly. . . She's a married woman and should therefore
have nuttin to do with regular night calls.
Secondly:A love text from the same midnite 'friend'?
Mehn it's not by cryin' and swearin' O.She has to CONVINCE me beyond every doubt
that there's norrin goin' on.

She could be innocent but I doubt.(I'm nt tryin' to cause kasala in ur marriage O.)
Ask her to call the dude in front of you and tell him NEVER to cal her at night again
cause you aren't okay with it.
Watch closely. . . I think there's more to it than jst 'friendship'. tongue
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by LadyT(f): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
Can she not tell him to stop calling? angry shocked

Better not let her fool you.

I also suggest DNA tests for the kids.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by librabigg: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2008
cant tell you if she is lying or not, but what i want to point out is that women can easily get tears outta their eyes just like that, its like they have control over when they want tears out or not, and swearing to them is so so easy, they are born actress, but that doesnt mean your wife may not be saying the truth o.  undecided
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Feelitx(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
I honestly think she is innocent. But she needs to get her friend to halt those calls.That kind of behaviour is not acceptable type behaviour.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2008
She could be innocent but I doubt.(I'm nt tryin' to cause kasala in ur marriage O.)
Ask her to call the dude in front of you and tell him NEVER to cal her at night again
cause you aren't okay with it.

thank you very much Missy B

i will do as you said

I'm nt tryin' to cause kasala in ur marriage O.)

this is not the case you were just trying to help
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by k1banty(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2008
LadyT:

Can she not tell him to stop calling? angry shocked

Better not let her fool you.

I also suggest DNA tests for the kids.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!

lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by category(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
For claiming notin is btwn dem on top of such messages,
wahala dey oh!
But how much do you trust her?
Giv her close markin, 'd soup go soon done'
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by sistawoman: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2008
have you checked her sent messages?

Is she sending back love text messages to him or is she saying this is not right please dont talk me that way i am married?

You should sit down with your wife and ask her honestly where you are lacking.  has she brought some concerns to you that you thought to be not important and brushed off?

Why dont you call her late at night or send her love text messages?

If in fact she is cheating or about to cheat there has to be cause, most women just dont up and do it.  There is a need that this other fella is fullfilling.  Shine your eyes wisely, it maynot be too late to save your marriage.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by MissyB1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
sistawoman:

Why don't you call her late at night

When they are on same bed? undecided
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
sistawoman:

have you checked her sent messages?

Is she sending back love text messages to him or is she saying this is not right please don't talk me that way i am married?

You should sit down with your wife and ask her honestly where you are lacking. has she brought some concerns to you that you thought to be not important and brushed off?

Why don't you call her late at night or send her love text messages?

If in fact she is cheating or about to cheat there has to be cause, most women just don't up and do it. There is a need that this other fella is fullfilling. Shine your eyes wisely, it maynot be too late to save your marriage.

Even if she's not sending back love messages, she's obviously cheating and lying. She's also playing on his emotions and being unnecessarily manipulative.

Maybe the guy's an ex he dosent know about undecided
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by sistawoman: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2008
Missy B:

When they are on same bed? undecided

They cant be in the same bed when she is getting midnight calls. Okomi would cut off my head if i was laying next to him talking to some dude at midnight. Hissssssss
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by MissyB1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2008
sistawoman:

They can't be in the same bed when she is getting midnight calls. 
Says who?
Where will husband and wife sleep if not on same bed?
sistawoman:

Okomi would cut off my head if i was laying next to him talking to some dude at midnight.  Hissssssss
That is Okomi. undecided

Why the hiss?
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2008
You should sit down with your wife and ask her honestly where you are lacking.  has she brought some concerns to you that you thought to be not important and brushed off?

THNX sistawoman

BUT I HAVE SAT HER DOWN TO ASK HER THE SAME QUESTION BUT  SHE SAID SHE IS NOT LACKING ANYTHING AND SHE STILL SAY THE SAME OLD STORY THAT NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM THAT HE IS JUST A FRIEND

MAYBE I WILL DO WHAT MISSY B HAVE SAID : TO ASK HER TO CALL HER FRIEND IN MY PESENT AND TELL HER NOT TO CALL HER AGAIN AT MIDNIGHT BUT WHAT ABOUT DURING THE DAY MAYBE WHEN AM AT WORK THEY CAN STILL CALL EACH OTHER

THIS IS REALLY TOUGH AND I don't WANT MY MARRIED TO BREAK UP

AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by sistawoman: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2008
Missy B:

Says who?
Where will husband and wife sleep if not on same bed?That is Okomi. undecided

Why the hiss?

Okomi = my husband

Maybe he works at night, i know my husband does.

the hiss because i cant imange my hubby laying next to me and allowing me to talk to someone else at midnight.  It would never be allowed in my house.  I would never disrespect him like that. . . . he throw a hissy fit when one of my friends called me @ 3am one night just as he was getting home.  It took alot of convincing that the friend ment no harm was just going thru something and needed my help but forgot the time difference.

Maybe i should not have hissed but more like a suck of the teeth or an ahhhhh!!!!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by sistawoman: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
kaaz:

You should sit down with your wife and ask her honestly where you are lacking. has she brought some concerns to you that you thought to be not important and brushed off?

THNX sistawoman

BUT I HAVE SAT HER DOWN TO AKS HER THE SAME QUESTION BUT SAID SHE IS NOT LACKING ANYTHING AND SHE STILL SAY THE SAME OLD STORY THAT NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM THAT HE IS JUST A FRIEND

MAYBE I WILL DO WHAT WHAT MISSY B HAVE SAID : TO ASK HER TO CALL HER FRIEND IN MY PESENT AND TELL HER NOR TO CALL HER AGAIN AT MIDNIGHT BUT WHAT ABOUT DURING THE DAY MAYBE WHEN AM AT WORK THEY CAN STILL CALL EACH OTHER

AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

If you have asked her where you are lacking and she refuses to tell you then there is nothing you can do.

You have to catch her in the act then send her packing. I hate to put it to you like that. Okomi and i have said to each other if there is something that i/he is lacking we must share it and if we do not address each other needs then it is on my head for why Okomi stepped out and the same with him but if i fail to tell him where he is lacking it is not his fault for me stepping out. i hope that was clear.

We have had this understanding from the start. We are honest with each other no matter if it will hurt the other person or not.

Maybe she feels like you will send her packing. Have you tried to tell her i believe he is a friend put that aside i want to talk about us. Make her feel like your conversation about what you are lacking has nothing to do with this situation. She has to know that no matter what she says you will be receptive to it. That is what i love about my husband. i can tell him the truth and if it stings it stings but we can talk about it and work it out. He will not go into a rage about anything i tell him.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Feelitx(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
Kaaz,

This is not the time to be confused.I think this is a minor issue,as suggested, get her to call her friend and let him know that you will not tolerate such calls,be it at midnight or any other time.

Then if you get to find out that they are talking again,you would have got all the answers you require.

Be strong brother.It can only get better.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by MissyB1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
kaaz:

BUT WHAT ABOUT DURING THE DAY MAYBE WHEN AM AT WORK THEY CAN STILL CALL EACH OTHER

AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW
Deal with the nite calls part FIRST.
Atleast you would have gained your respect.
She isn't suppose to receive calls LATE at nite IN YOUR PRESENCE
without your consent even if the caller is female. . not to talk of when its a guy.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by wanitas(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2008
i sincerely think people should review their perception of marriage,
  how is d rln/ship that anor man you do not know is calling ur wife, i mean she has a lot to explain, its not  about saying 'he's just a fren

i strongly suggest You find out from her who the person in question is, is it someone You know,
  the way i see it, d woman should b anxious to sort out the issue and re-establish trust-  even if she was just enjoying the attention,

but seriously, it is a show of disrespect for a spouse for someone he/she doesnt know to call at that time of the nght

nuff said,  ur marriage needs checking out, something obviously aint right
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by bigfather(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2008
wanita_s:

i sincerely think people should review their perception of marriage,
how is d rln/ship that anor man you do not know is calling ur wife, i mean she has a lot to explain, its not about saying 'he's just a fren

i strongly suggest You find out from her who the person in question is, is it someone You know,
the way i see it, d woman should b anxious to sort out the issue and re-establish trust- even if she was just enjoying the attention,

but seriously, it is a show of disrespect for a spouse for someone he/she doesnt know to call at that time of the nght

nuff said, ur marriage needs checking out, something obviously aint right

You are correct my sister , Iya fortunes dare not try that with me o ! grin grin
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by oziomatv(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
My brother take heart it's one of those things.

Next time if there will be, you have to be observant in choosing a wife.

I wonder the kind dude that'll be calling my wife after 8'30pm or even in my presents.

Try to be a man and not with violence to figure out who commands in your house before another man father a baby you'll help in training.

I'm a man I give my woman respect no woman calls my number even in her absent except she's a family member.

You need not to believe but you should know, your wife is eating the forbidden fruit from another dude.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by shylladear(f): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster
dont be surprised if you ask her and she dinies it
so just believe her and try to watch her every move untill you catch her in the act then you will have something against her
till then dont jump into conclusion
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by easternguy: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
O boy there is fire on the mountain already, though the fire is still very much controlable.

She might not be having an affair with the guy but somehow, somewhere the guy has a place in her heart.

I had a similar experience with this girl that calls me almost every midnight after we just got in contact. She started getting into me, cos she seems to be filling a vacuum in me. At a time I almost got carried away with this girl, if not for my wife fierce intervention, she reported the midnight calls and sms to my pastor and parents. But the truth is that I don't have any affair whatsoever with that girl only that she was creeping into me small small. Thank God for my wife's intervention.

My bottomline to the poster is that the earlier you do something the better, else your wife maybe carried away into an affair with the guy. Again there may be a vacuum you're not fillimg in her which the guy seems to be filling, talk to her and know where you may not be living up to her desires.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by newdeal(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
Your wife must be a very good actress to convince you to still trust her inspite of all you have seen.
As for you, well, na you know who you be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.