Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Midnight Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Midnight Call (4302 Views)

Who Is Up For A Midnight Call? Ladies Only / Midnight Call. Who Cares? / My Wife Midnight Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Call by taywo(f): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
wsup wit guys that deprive their so-called 'loved ones' of their beauty sleep from 12:30 to 4am?only for toasting o.
why can't u toast durin the day? when good, god-lovin pple are about their daily business?
Re: Midnight Call by arramyjay: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2008
Sometimes they are broke so midnite calls is a saving grace for them.
Re: Midnight Call by nana(f): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
lmao grin
Re: Midnight Call by sistawoman: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2008
taywo:

wsup wit guys that deprive their so-called 'loved ones' of their beauty sleep from 12:30 to 4am?only for toasting o.
why can't You toast durin the day? when good, god-lovin people are about their daily business?

LMAO. . . . . Too Funny!!!!
Re: Midnight Call by skfa1: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
shegirl71:

Sometimes they are broke so midnite calls is a saving grace for them.

Said sheboy oops shegirl  smiley
Re: Midnight Call by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
see as this new member wan come put sand sand for guys garri.  cry

so you no want make you boyfriend get savings at all?  angry

mtn give una time make una talk all the things wey una wan talk  grin

and you still dey complain?  angry

if i be you guy, na sack letter you go get for posting this type of topic.  cool

and na your first post self  undecided
Re: Midnight Call by Moyola(f): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2008
taywo:

why can't You toast durin the day? when good, god-lovin people are about their daily business?

undecided

midnight calls!! itz a matta of choice!! undecided

no biggie!!

juzz dont pick up, or u kuld aswell tell whoeva 2 call u during d day!!!
Re: Midnight Call by skfa1: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
Moyola:

undecided

midnight calls!! itz a matta of choice!! undecided

no biggie!!

juzz don't pick up, or You kuld aswell tell whoeva 2 call You during d day!!!

Thank you jare God bress you.
Re: Midnight Call by skfa1: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ poster

You look chinko, is ur mum chinees or japani?
Re: Midnight Call by Moyola(f): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2008
God dress breast u too!!! tongue
Re: Midnight Call by Moyola(f): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2008
skfa1:

@ poster

You look chinko, is ur mum chinees or japani?

werin konsign u? undecided

u wan marri her mama abi? tongue
Re: Midnight Call by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2008
what if na you toast the guy first?

angry angry angry
Re: Midnight Call by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
Moyola:

werin konsign You? undecided

You wan marri her mama abi? tongue

No. Na im grandmama naim una go give the guy

bad girl

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Midnight Call by skfa1: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2008
Moyola:

werin konsign You? undecided

You wan marri her mama abi? tongue

shocked shocked shocked her mama too old for me
Re: Midnight Call by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2008
skfa1:

shocked shocked shocked her mama too old for me

BUT YOU FIT MANAGE AM SHA SINCE DEM WON GIVE AM TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Midnight Call by skfa1: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
GETLUST:

BUT YOU FIT MANAGE AM SHA SINCE them WON GIVE AM TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Thank you but I dont want or need the offer smiley
Re: Midnight Call by 8ball(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2008
skfa1:

Thank you jare God bress you.

the only sensible reply in vis thread

@ poster

e fit be say,na u dey do am pass wiv out minding the fact that yo BF would be away at work later in the day

y generalize/

what u said may be largely representative of data but hardly pass off as a basis for such a generalist opinion

Like it was said before,it's a matter of choice

No one forces u to answer the all night calls abi?
Re: Midnight Call by skipo87(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2008
iyawo ti a fe lori mid night call, ti a ba ja, midnight call lo ma pari ija naa.
Re: Midnight Call by na2day2(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked a guy actually called u? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

taywo:

Re: Midnight Call by Tatase(f): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2008
na2day?:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked a guy actually called You? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

that's funny, but it's mean,

as for midnight calls: i don't mind midnight calls, i mean as long as they're not too long like because 1.) it shows the man is frugal (let's not call it cheap) and can manage his finances 2.) Midnight calls you're tired, and it''s night so u're a little more yourself and open because ur inhibitions are lower, i dunno
Re: Midnight Call by snazzydawn(f): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2008
it can be really annoying when you are asleep, some dude, calls you up at an unholy hour and then says"so, watsup?" and tries to start making conversation. For God's sake, don't you know what time it is?
Re: Midnight Call by Henrreta: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2008
You really don't have to pick the call.
Re: Midnight Call by na2day2(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2008
have u seen her profile pic? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i am sick and tired of nigerian girls and girls in general always seeking for something to bash nigerian men or men in general with. if he doesn't call at all she will still complain, at least he calls. most times i get home very late at night from work, to unwind, i call my friends to chat on the phone or via yahoo, both guys and girls until one day when a girl who lives in washington told me who lives in texas that calling her late implies i want a booty call. to say the least, i never called her again. months later, she called, complaining that i dont call her no more, duh!

Tatase:

that's funny, but it's mean,

i tire oooo

Henrreta:

You really don't have to pick the call.
Re: Midnight Call by iceland(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

it can be really annoying when you are asleep, some dude, calls you up at an unholy hour and then says"so, watsup?" and tries to start making conversation. For God's sake, don't you know what time it is?
Why did you leave your phone ON when u dont wanna recieve a night call?Am tired of all these fake girls in nairaland o jare!

na2day?:

have You seen her profile pic? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i
Yeah I just did!she is shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
she's somewhere from somalia trying to brush Nigerians grin grin
Re: Midnight Call by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2008
na2day?:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked a guy actually called You? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na2day?:

have You seen her profile pic? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i am sick and tired of nigerian girls and girls in general always seeking for something to bash nigerian men or men in general with.

OLD BOY, YOU HARSH O.  lipsrsealed

NA this FINE CHICK YOU DEY YAB LIKE THIS?   grin

Re: Midnight Call by snazzydawn(f): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2008
iceland, what has keeping my phone on have to do with originality or fakeness? abeg go sidon jare.
Re: Midnight Call by iceland(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

iceland, what has keeping my phone on have to do with originality or fakeness? abeg go sidon jare.
You know what am talking about!
Re: Midnight Call by na2day2(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2008
walahi! i bin think say na only me see am, i no fit shout! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

iceland:

Yeah I just did!she is shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
she's somewhere from somalia trying to brush Nigerians grin grin

bros why? i wan go sleep, i no wan dream bad dream abeg! angry angry angry

GETLUST:

OLD BOY, YOU HARSH O.  lipsrsealed

NA this FINE CHICK YOU DEY YAB LIKE THIS?   grin
Re: Midnight Call by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2008
na2day?:

walahi! i bin think say na only me see am, i no fit shout! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bros why? i wan go sleep, i no wan dream bad dream abeg! angry angry angry

OK

I DEY SORRY BUT I GET SOLUTION. PUT BIBLE UNDER YOUR PILLOW BEFORE YOU SLEEP.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Midnight Call by spikedcylinder: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2008
I leave my phone on at night because people very dear to me happen to call me at that time too. I really don't mind being woken up by loved ones at that time of the night because conversations with them are ALWAYS welcome, no matter the place or time.

BUT! If me and you are not close and tight and you call me up at midnight to say"whatsup?"ehn? You go hear wen! for my mouth. When people do that, I usually react like a mad person so wise people make a mental note not to call me at that time again.   cheesy cheesy
Re: Midnight Call by poshangel: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2008
maybe d the chic no just fotogenic, omo u get anoda pic?
Re: Midnight Call by spikedcylinder: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2008
Jeez men, whats the use of putting her picture on here? What are you trying to achieve?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) / Which One Are You Ladies!! / Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And Saying Together (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.