Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo (3889 Views)

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by 1luvkipsus: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2008
The story is already posted here. But, it wasn't given the TOPIC you love, you decided to re-post with a new HEADLINE that will suit your thirst to humiliate the Yorubas. Very soon, the thread will degenrate into tribal war segments

You people are always contious of this 'tribal war', but you guys wouldn't stop doing negative things. So many bad things are coming from your side, but instead of admitting them, you talk about a non existence 'tribal war'. Go correct alot of things in Yoruba land and stop blabbing.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by Fuup(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2008
lol, am just gettin a hand of dis, wats your point man?and what part of Nigeria are you from(cos it seems you think your side is perfect)?
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2008
damn yorubas are been put to a test?

any phychologist reading this thread as its unfolding will agree with some sentiment out there

DUBIOUS?

BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER TRIBE

JUJU IS AN IBO THING ETC ETC well too early
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2008
new from nigerian press!!!!!!!!

yorubaman with nigerian man skulls

this wasnt from me rather na naija press

crime na tribalist abi? ha
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2008
willy*2 is on the loose again. undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2008
ha no comment
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by RichyBlacK(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2008
Illiteracy, backwardness, barbarism, idiocy, stupidity and fear are the hallmarks of any society that submerges itself in the belief of fiction and disbelief of reality. The widespread belief among Nigerians that illiterate men chanting gibberish in dirty remotely located huts possess supernatural powers with no limits has created a market for all manner of things in Nigeria.

Ordinarily, this lunatic caught with human heads would be feared by the average Nigerian because he (the grave-robber) stated that he had used human skulls for rituals. However, the timid Nigerians scared of such a hopelessly powerless fellow will not put their pitiful brain to task and ask the most obvious questions:
1. If the juju-man had so much power that many feared him, how was it possible that he was caught?
2. Why can't he clap his hands and disappear from the police cell?
3. Why can't he slap his face and turn into a fly and fly away from police custody?

[size=18pt]Juju remains the longest-running 419![/size]
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2008

Juju remains the longest-running 419!

Seeing is believing.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2008
last 2 weeks in london, a yoruba lady was detended for defrauding the siocial security welfare of over a million pounds. At the point of arrest Metropolitan police found a couple of human fingers in her hand bag. when ask about the fingers, she said na devil work, na de finger de control am to do wetin she the do

right for those living in uk!!!! is it not true?

now these people just keep disgracing us na woo

now u see, u best beleive
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by arramyjay: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ Ikeyman00

Did you hear
On Thursday, July 24, 2008, a 50-year old Nigerian Igbo man Michael Collins Iheme shot and killed his 28-year old estranged wife, Anthonia Iheme, in her work parking lot. Witnesses say Michael fired several shots into her car then ran into another car and drove away. Shortly after the crime, he called 911 and told the operator that “Yes, I have killed the woman that messed my life up. A woman that had destroyed me.

Whow this is terrible Only God knws if he wanted to use her for money and couldnt so he shot her instead.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2008
shegal

u right but yoruba dey spoil nigeria image ooo. abi na lie
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by arramyjay: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ ikeyman00

I beg to disagree about tht,In Nigeria of today we all know tht the Igbo's were the ones tht started the ritual killings,Our good old brother Eze Ego of the Igbo land,so if after hw many years of rutual killings a youruba man is just being caught with skulls I think he is justt taking after what was started by our Dear own brother Mr Eze Ego.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ ikeyman00

I beg to disagree about that,In Nigeria of today we all know that the Igbo's were the ones that started the ritual killings,Our good old brother Eze Ego of the Igbo land,so if after hw many years of rutual killings a youruba man is just being caught with skulls I think he is justt taking after what was started by our Dear own brother Mr Eze Ego.

Eze Ego was not a ritual killer. He was a 419 kingpin.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by arramyjay: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2008
DeepZone:

Eze Ego was not a ritual killer. He was a 419 kingpin.

Oh no he was the king of Blood money,not 419.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2008
Otokoto saga of the mid 90's

Or the Okija Shrine saga

Clifford Orji saga

This would point out the major Tribes Obviously the above were the landmark ritual murder cases in Naija history and were by Yoruba's. Right?
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2008
Oh no he was the king of Blood money,not 419.

You must believe that people turn to cats too. If there is a thing like ritual money, over 3m Nigerians would've made the Forbes list. Keep dreaming.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by idupaul: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ deep
there is blood money, but the thingy bout ritual money is that it all amounts to pittance, what Nigerians think is blood money are usually monies stolen from govt coffers. $16 billion went into Nepa and not even an extra mw of elctricity was created, where do u think the money went, at least over 300 people would av benefited from the loot, when people see some of such beneficiaries living large with no visible source of income the are quick to wrongly attribute it to blood money.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2008
Otokoto saga of the mid 90's

Or the Okija Shrine saga

Clifford Orji saga

This would point out the major Tribes Obviously the above were the landmark ritual murder cases in Naija history and were by Yoruba's. Right?

Stop being stupid and write something sensible for once in your life. Otokoto was trading kidneys, so are others but that is not a representative of the whole tribe. Was it not the ibo people that busted him themselves? Same goes to other tribes, yoruba, ijaw, hausa etc. There have been many cases of the same issue in yorubaland. So dont gas yourself while you are trying so hard to roast another. i guess this tantrums are getting old because it just dont make sense. Bottom line is for us to eschew all(or most) of the bad eggs in our society and move on. if you believe in money ritual, then you have another think coming.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ deep
there is blood money, but the thingy bout ritual money is that it all amounts to pittance, what Nigerians think is blood money are usually monies stolen from govt coffers. $16 billion went into Nepa and not even an extra mw of elctricity was created, where do u think the money went, at least over 300 people would av benefited from the loot, when people see some of such beneficiaries living large with no visible source of income the are quick to wrongly attribute it to blood money.

Eze Ego was a clear case fraudstar so, is Fred Ajudua and others.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by jaybee3(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2008
na so so tribe superiority contest boku this forum. when r u f, king going to learn to live as one nation?
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by arramyjay: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2008
DeepZone:

You must believe that people turn to cats too. If there is a thing like ritual money, over 3m Nigerians would've made the Forbes list. Keep dreaming.

The question is where are you from? Of course there are things like ritual money and blood money,And alot of pple do It and also a lot of pple knw the consequences.And Zone Eze Ego was a ritualist i dont knw where you get your own facts from.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2008
The question is where are you from? Of course there are things like ritual money and blood money,And alot of people do It and also a lot of people knw the consequences.And Zone Eze Ego was a ritualist i don't knw where you get your own facts from

I guess you got your own facts right because you personally did the money ritual for him, abi? Keep wallowing in your wanton ignorance.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by arramyjay: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2008
DeepZone:

I guess you got your own facts right because you personally did the money ritual for him, abi? Keep wallowing in your wanton ignorance.

[b]Breathe Madam deepzone and stop this I know all character, Ask anybody they will tell you and you knw what?Go back to the 1990's when the [Keep wallowing in your wanton ignorance.] Was last used.[/b]And follow the news.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by bilymuse: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2008
those people must be from Ijebu, because l hear say Ijebu people sabi juju well well

Remember, na Ijebu Pa Adesanya of blessed memory come from, when dem Roger wan kill am, spray the car with bullet, na so Baba just disappear from him car
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2008
bilymuse

no mind them, let them continue disgracing nigerians
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by MCUsman(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2008
Man nabbed with 9 human skulls: Why we transferred case to CID [center][/center][color=#990000][/color]

The Spokesman of the Lagos State Po-lice Command Mr. Frank Mba has given reasons why the case of a man nabbed with nine human skulls was transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCIP), Panti, Yaba.

Mr. Mba told Weekly Trust yesterday that the Lagos State Police Command wanted a more detailed investigation into the matter. “We are talking about human skulls here not skulls of goats and we want to see if other accomplice could be arrested and see the history of how that type of crime has been going on”, he said.

According to him, at the end of the day, the suspect would be arraigned before a competent court. The suspect was nabbed during an early morning operation, on Wednesday as he was going to supply the heads to his client.

According to sources, the Police got information that a vehicle containing nine human skulls had arrived Sabo, in Lagos. Policemen moved there and swiftly arrested the driver and the heads which are now in Police exhibit room. It was gathered that the arrested driver took the police to his patrons around the area.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by keba(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2008
Deepzone does not believe in blood money yet s/he yoruba.
Could s/he kindly donate her/his head to me and see how much
i will make out of it UNLESS THE JUJU REJECT HER/HIM HEAD shocked grin shocked
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by WilyWily: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2008
No need to arguer on this matter of Yoruba and JuJu Skulls.
Other tribes in Nigeria today knows that Yoruba and Juju are inseparable.
YORUBA=JUJU
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by Hardballer(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2008
get off the yorubas jock , there is jazz everywhere to say yourubas have the most is just casting a baseless sterotype
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by AloyEmeka9: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2008
Juju dey everywhere, igbo, Yoruba, hausa, Evira, burkina faso etc. you guys should stop pointing fingers. The yoruba guys caught in this mess could be supplying it to igbos or hausas or yoruba's or  bini's etc.  Our tribal mind is destroying this site everyday and that's why i rarely come out here.

I don't believe there is anything like blood money but I believe that the devil has powers only that his powers are limited. i also believe that it's possible to use juju to progress your business by luring clients into your establishment but there is nothing like money manufacturing juju. That is why your wealth is limited to the nations economy no matter how many people you kill to make money. Prove me wrong.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2008
agree 100%

but like i said earlier things are begining to show their true colour
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by Ifygurl: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2008
We have voodoo people everywhere in Africa.

ENOUGH WITH THIS TRABILIST BULL AND ALL THIS STEROTYPE.
Aha Igbo against Yoruba.
Yoruba againt Igbo

Hausa against Igbo and Yoruba. All this shit really NEEDS TO STOP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Corruption Perception,Atiku Has Himself To Blame- Wendell Simlin / How Do You Feel When Some People Come To Nairaland And Write GEJ Till 2019 / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.