Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo (3888 Views)

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2008
ifygal

i think u are missing the point u know. just like every other ibo we have no grugdes against our brother. and to vindicate my stand, i superman always and will keep canvassing for one nigeria. All i see since I m a member is nigeria must break and that. nairalanders know that and god knows. Some of those silly folks had once got me into trouble, they sexed me up if u know what i mean, i pay the price, no complaaaainuuu!!!

now as u already know we are soldier, i dnt like fantacies and all that, we believe in the reality am afraid. there will always be some people that are willing to go over the board, so I'm not suprise about that ulgy head that just stick up in some thread. it has become a norm to ridicle the ibos a lot in this site but watch when some people has been put to face the truth, if u are physcologist, watch closely, oh well, just keep watching

Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo
« #34 on: September 26, 2008, 08:13 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
damn yorubas are been put to a test?

any phychologist reading this thread as its  unfolding will agree with some sentiment out there

DUBIOUS?

BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER TRIBE

JUJU IS AN IBO THING ETC ETC well too early

does this ring bell to u??

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2008
Man arrested with mum’s head - Plans to remove brother’s head also
John Akpodovhan, Makurdi
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
IT was a shocking discovery on Friday when a man was arrested with the decomposed head of his mother. The police in Benue State arrested one Teriyil Igbalumun with the said head in Mbativia in Gboko Local Government Area of the state.

According to the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Samuel Jinadu, the policemen arrested the man after they got a tip-off, adding that the man was arrested while attempting to dig the grave of one of his brothers to remove his head.

He disclosed to journalists that the man had removed the decomposed head of his mother who died in 2002 from her grave and had kept it in his room. He added that the man claimed he was worshipping the head daily in his room.

On searching the room, the policemen found the head in one part of the room and when he was interrogated on how he got the head, the suspect admitted that it was that of his late mother.

He said that the suspect severed his late mother’s head early this year and was on the verge of cutting off his late brother’s head too when the police caught him as he was digging the grave.

Jinadu said they were still investigating the suspect to know why he engaged in such an act, adding that it was strange that any sane person would dig up the grave of his mother and sever the head.

another head this time na idoma head ha
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by arramyjay: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2008
ikeyman00:

ifygal

i think u are missing the point u know. just like every other ibo we have no grugdes against our brother. and to vindicate my stand, i superman always and will keep canvassing for one nigeria. All i see since I m a member is nigeria must break and that. nairalanders know that and god knows. Some of those silly folks had once got me into trouble, they sexed me up if u know what i mean, i pay the price, no complaaaainuuu!!!

now as u already know we are soldier, i dnt like fantacies and all that, we believe in the reality am afraid. there will always be some people that are willing to go over the board, so I'm not suprise about that ulgy head that just stick up in some thread. it has become a norm to ridicle the ibos a lot in this site but watch when some people has been put to face the truth, if u are physcologist, watch closely, oh well, just keep watching

does this ring bell to u??

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Breathe Please,Igbo kwenu.Happy now?
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2008
physchologist out there just keep reading and looking as those rat are emerging from their smelly holes
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by tpia: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2008
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2008
hhaaa hey go away im not ur gay patner
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by tpia: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2008
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by WilyWily: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Juju dey everywhere, igbo, Yoruba, hausa, Evira, burkina faso etc. you guys should stop pointing fingers.
yes Juju dey everywhere, but Yoruba JuJu is the most wicked Juju human can think of, their Juju have no mercy, especially the one from IJEBU.
As people like to patronize their goods, ie how Yoruba like to patronize Baba Alawo (Juju).
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by favcom(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ ikeyman00
I can't seem to understand what you stand to gain by initiating this thread.
If you're enlightened enough to start something like this, I believe you should have started something more meaningful. I mean something people can contribute to that would better their lives.
Finally, vices do not recognise tribes or certain people. They happen everywhere and to all people (although they're more prominent in some places than others). I hope we stop this bickering now wink
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by carmelily: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2008
like me i've been saying o, these 3 major languages are Nigeria's biggest headache. just read their comments on this thread. yeye people. They actually believe one is better than the other.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by dayokanu(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2008
See what our Yoruba brother are doing again

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2008/sep/171.html
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by MCUsman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see as yeye people dey spoil our image abroad
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by WilyWily: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2008
;d
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by WilyWily: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
MC Usman:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see as yeye people dey spoil our image abroad
Nay true,
Go and See how they have invented a new way of defrauding people through Credit Card. Fraud is in their Blood.
they are all OLOSHI
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by citizenY(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ moderator,

have you noticed that someone is using our beloved MCUsman's profile to make posts.
Funny enough, these posts are not reflected there.

MC we dey miss u oh , are you back?

say something
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by FAIDATH: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2009
IKEYMAN, OLOSHI OMO AFI PA JI AWON OBI E. OKIJA NKO? YOUR UNCLE EZEGO NKO? NZERIBE NKO? TO MENTION FEW, OMO OSHI.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by FAIDATH: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
MC USMAN, I HOPE SAY BLOOD NEVER FLOW SCATTER YOUR HEAD DURING THE LIBERIAN WAR? SIR WERE! REFUGEE!
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by mekuslogan: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yoruba has finished the country: from big time crooks like Fani, Kenny Martins, Aregbesola (master forger) Bode George, ObJ, Iyabo, all their state govs, Borishade, Etteh, Grange, Osomo, Sunday Afolabi, Tinubu, to small time ritualists and killers, to US fraudstars. I wonder how an Oduduwa republic will look like. Born thieves.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ifele(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yoruba dudu aborisha dey hefty in the SKULL & BONES branch in Nigeria.

When some poeple are disappointed by God they will go to jujunajindu for HELP.

Even some relatives are asking me to come do some juju rituals. I hope it does not backfire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Can't Be Acting President - High Court / Reason This Juju Things! / PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.