Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master (8010 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by omoge(f): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2008
sistah, you are preaching now? tell me ya church i will love to attend cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by tRoOE(f): 1:42am On Sep 26, 2008
[size=13pt]I know that all osis, but what am trying to say it that, Just because someone worship Allah doesn't mean he/she isn't going to heaven, what matters is their faith.
Both Muslim and Christian worshipping are all calling unto the same God, expect they greet/call upon him in a different way, and he answer everyone 's prayer
Allah, Jehovah both means God
[/size]
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Queenisha1: 1:48am On Sep 26, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]I know that all osis, but what am trying to say it that, Just because someone worship Allah doesn't mean he/she isn't going to heaven, what matters is their faith.
Both Muslim and Christian worshipping are all calling unto the same God, expect they greet/call upon him in a different way, and he answer everyone 's prayer
Allah, Jehovah both means God
[/size]

My dear, we've had a thread on that and at the end of the day it was clear that God as we know him in the Bible and Allah cannot be one and the same.
Even the Muslims agreed.
They have very different attributes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by ayinba1(f): 1:50am On Sep 26, 2008
Okay,

Pilgrim , i apologise for misreading you! thanks for the clarification.

@tRoOE

if you are waiting for any of these people to agree with you, it's gonna be a long night.

@foulmouths, -- you know yourselves ( too many to list)

I think it is fair to ask questions, but I sense that theyu are not welcome. Continue basking in the euphoria. An ex- muslim is always great news and way better christian than regular christians. ( trust me, I know) Hmmnn ever wondered why?

Abeg continue your story, Maybe you can increase the number of people against Islam, Alas, none of their works will profit them nor prosper!
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by olabowale(m): 1:50am On Sep 26, 2008
@Davidylan: « #92 on: Today at 01:15:08 AM »  

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:44:47 AM
May God Almighty steady your heart on the right path.

Is your own heart steady? Reading through the desperate posts from you and ayinba1, one can conclude your hearts are far from steady. Look at the email from Abdul, is that a response from a heart that is steady and sure he is on the right path?

By Allah, my heart is steady! You ask me a question, I give you a direct answer.
What I enjoy of the mercy of Allah, you would abandone Christendom, if you
have 10% of that type of favor!

@Queenisha:

Jn  14
6  Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

7If you really knew me, you would know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

8 Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?

There is no "father," so that statement of being the "way," is empty rhetorics!
I asked you before who was the spouse of the father. You never have the "gut,"
lol, to answer!

Is father, Jesus? If your answer is yes, please state it so clearly and further answer
my follow up question; did father also died as you reported that Jesus dies?

Queenisha, is Jesus also father? If he is, then tell me who was talking from heaven,
according to the Bible when Jesus being baptized (Jewish barmitva)?

Then my follow up question is this, did father also was eating for nourishments, when
Jesus was doing the eating? Was father using the toilet, too as Jesus was doing it?

You make me laugh. baby throw more of your arms in the air some more. Shout as
loud as you can. It will not change a thing about the Almighty.

By the way, Jesus did not know the time of the hour, the same way Muhammad,
Angel Gabreil and otherdid not know! ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS IT! LOL.
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by tRoOE(f): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2008
_Queenisha:

My dear, we've had a thread on that and at the end of the day it was clear that God as we know him in the Bible and Allah cannot be one and the same.
Even the Muslims agreed.
They have very different attributes.
[size=13pt]I hail Nlanders OO
anyway am just going to stick to real life scripture , becos nland is a confusing place to learn or gain knowledge when it comes to religion
[/size]

1 Like

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Queenisha1: 2:02am On Sep 26, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]I hail Nlanders OO
anyway[b] am just going to stick to real life scripture [/b] , because nland is a confusing place to learn or gain knowledge when it comes to religion
[/size]

I just gave you one where Christ says you cannot come to God but by him.
Allah did not say so
why?
They are 2 different beings
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Queenisha1: 2:04am On Sep 26, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: « #92 on: Today at 01:15:08 AM » 
By Allah, my heart is steady! You ask me a question, I give you a direct answer.
What I enjoy of the mercy of Allah, you would abandone Christendom, if you
have 10% of that type of favor!

@Queenisha:
There is no "father," so that statement of being the "way," is empty rhetorics!
I asked you before who was the spouse of the father. You never have the "gut,"
lol, to answer!

Is father, Jesus? If your answer is yes, please state it so clearly and further answer
my follow up question; did father also died as you reported that Jesus dies?

Queenisha, is Jesus also father? If he is, then tell me who was talking from heaven,
according to the Bible when Jesus being baptized (Jewish barmitva)?

Then my follow up question is this, did father also was eating for nourishments, when
Jesus was doing the eating? Was father using the toilet, too as Jesus was doing it?

You make me laugh. baby throw more of your arms in the air some more. Shout as
loud as you can. It will not change a thing about the Almighty.

By the way, Jesus did not know the time of the hour, the same way Muhammad,
Angel Gabreil and otherdid not know! ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS IT! LOL.

Could you once again as many have asked ,respect yourself and start a thread on these your topics that you have talked about a million times and had answers given you at various threads
anyone interested in your new thread will join you.
You are hyperventilating in the wrong spot !
Your jihad of deflection is not working
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Queenisha1: 2:07am On Sep 26, 2008
ayinba1:

Okay,

Pilgrim , i apologise for misreading you! thanks for the clarification.

@tRoOE

if you are waiting for any of these people to agree with you, it's going to be a long night.

@foulmouths, -- you know yourselves ( too many to list)

I think it is fair to ask questions, but I sense that theyu are not welcome. Continue basking in the euphoria. An ex- muslim is always great news and way better christian than regular christians. ( trust me, I know) Hmmnn ever wondered why?

Abeg continue your story, Maybe you can increase the number of people against Islam, Alas, none of their works will profit them nor prosper!

Good night!
pilgrim dear,I cannot wait to read more tomorrow
If you care can you tell us

1.what you learnt about eternal life and what you now know

2.Assurance of salvation as prior to your salvation and now

3.Your teachings about what Allah was to you and who God is to you now

4.Your former misconceptions about Christianity especially on

-The trinity doctrine
-Bible translations vs One Koran penned by allah himself
-The doctrine that the Bible is corrupted

number 4 is especially important to me since it'll give more incite to the things I hear my Muslim friends say despite 1001 explanations given.
How did you get past that in your walk with the Lord.
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by affee(f): 2:27am On Sep 26, 2008
please people dont derail

ola, I have have just one request- dont start any arguements here pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
there are so many other threads to go to if U want to raise up issues and topics that have already been treated answered.

thank U
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by olabowale(m): 2:41am On Sep 26, 2008
@Queenisha: « #103 on: Today at 02:04:34 AM »  

Could you once again as many have asked ,respect yourself and start a thread on these your topics that have talked about a million times , anyone interested will join you.
You are hyperventilating in the wrong spot !
Your jihad of deflection is not working

lol. Now this madame suddenly remember that she needs to remind me to respect myself!
Watin. You scared that I am not allowing you to empty and invain back slap each others?

Wo, oh girl. Sorry thick madame or mommy, let me brst the bubbles. lol. Queenisha. Ewoo.

Good night!

What about me?

pilgrim dear,I cannot wait to read more  tomorrow
If you care can you tell us

1.what you learnt about eternal life and what you now know

2.Assurance of salvation as prior to your salvation and now

3.Your teachings about what Allah was to you and who God is to you now

4.Your former misconceptions about Christianity  especially on

-The trinity doctrine
-Bible translations vs One Koran penned by allah himself
-The doctrine that the Bible is corrupted

number 4 is especially important to me since it'll give more incite to the things I hear my Muslim friends say despite 1001 explanations given.
How did you get past that in your walk with the Lord.

I will take a tinnie winnie time out tomorrow to read about these. How she abandoned One proper God with a name for
many gods with only pronouns at best!

Some day, I will let Ada tell you her experience so far in Islam. And she wraps up.
She is arriving from China next month for a whole month with me in NYC.

@affee:

ola, I have have just one request- don't start any arguements here pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
there are so many other threads to go to if You want to raise up issues and topics that have already been treated answered.

Have you answered who worshipped who; Jesus or god the father? Have you answered if the Jews accept that their God is the same as, please chose one, Father, Jesus or ghost? You must be kidding me! Quennisha, tell your sister that she is kidding. And you know it, too.
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by olabowale(m): 2:45am On Sep 26, 2008
And when the Hindu prayed to his god, just as the Christian prayed to her god, with the utmost convictions, God Almighty granted their prayeres so that they can continue to remain in their misguided ways. Is this so hard to understand?
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by affee(f): 2:59am On Sep 26, 2008
why do U find it hard to respect peoples wishes?

that should be one of the easiest things for a good muslim to do,abi?
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by affee(f): 3:00am On Sep 26, 2008
goodnight, abi na morning
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by manmustwac(m): 3:12am On Sep 26, 2008
olabowale:

lol. Now this madame suddenly remember that she needs to remind me to respect myself!
You dey vex because she left your sacred religion to become a Christian? Don't Christians convert to Islam too? Me, am an Atheist but i believe that everybody should respect each others religion. I don't like it when i hear people saying that my religion is better than your religion. Respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by olabowale(m): 3:21am On Sep 26, 2008
Wa laihi, I am not vex. I joke with Queenisha. She knows it, too.

It is the soul of Pilgrim. Not mine. I do not have the ability to
control anybody's destination.

My mother became a muslim. My wife became a muslim. Neither
I could impact, if Allah did not open the door of Islam for them.
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Nimshi: 3:28am On Sep 26, 2008
manmustwac:
You dey vex because she left your sacred religion to become a Christian? Don't Christians convert to Islam too? Me, am an Atheist but i believe that everybody should respect each others religion. I don't like it when i hear people saying that my religion is better than your religion. Respect yourself.

This is an important contribution, and one that ought to guide how we respond to these things. It is fine to read the testimonies of others, especially when a Sekinat or Waheed converts to Christianity, and then become preachers to booth; and when a Jeremiah or Mary converts to Islam and provides moving testimonies of their life stories to the 'other side'. What to do? Listen well, because there's almost always something to take away. There's seldom any resason for anyone on either side to gloat; these convertions happen everytime. Statistics may vary. And in an uncertain world, things may appear to be counter intuitive. Yet, is it really very difficult to grasp why Africans may be converting to Christianity* in high numbers? Or why Islam is on the ascendancy in Europe? We ought to think about hese things.

And to comment on the other part of your post: in my dealings and discussions, I have found the atheists and buddhists of my acquintance to be really solid people indeed. It's impossible not to be moved by the commitment to reason and humanity of the one, and the disposition to peace by the other. As of the latter of these attributes, Christians and Muslims in particular could borrow more than a leaf. And yet, these are the same ones that are condemned on both sides, that they'll be fuelling logs in a burning hell. Hmnn. When people people of the Abrahamic faiths underestimate the Creator, they set themselves up for huge disappointments. There's nothing more self-servign than claiming to know the World and the Universe and the mind of the Creator - by whatever name - who is believed to have created everything.

This is an ex-Muslim relating their story. Let the Christians not gloat, and let the Muslims sit back and attempt to find a thing or two that'llbe useful too.

*This is an edition; the original was (wrongly) "Islam". The data about Africans converting to Christianity appears to be credible; it also appears to be 'reasonable'.

2 Likes

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Nimshi: 3:34am On Sep 26, 2008
_Queenisha:
, number 4 is especially important to me since it'll give more incite to the things I hear my Muslim friends say despite 1001 explanations given. (Bold mine)

This, my friends, is perhaps a good example of a classic Freudian Slip.

Who doesn't make mistakes in speech? We all do. Sometimes, the owrds we use could be a guide to the dispositions of our hearts.
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by ayinba1(f): 3:37am On Sep 26, 2008
Hmnnnn,
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Queenisha1: 3:38am On Sep 26, 2008
Nimshi go back to the mutah arguments on the other thread.
I was enjoying the discussion
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 26, 2008
Nimshi:

Or why Islam is on the ascendancy in Europe? We ought to think about hese things.

Increased immigration, high muslim birth rate, low birth rate among native europeans and apathy for the church is the reason and not conversion. Lets be honest with ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Queenisha1: 3:42am On Sep 26, 2008
Unlike Muslims who are born Muslims, no one is born a Christian.
One accepts Christ at an age of reasoning.I was born into a church going family, that did not make me a Christian.
I may have written Christianity as my religion but that didn't make me one in the Biblical sense of that word.
It is a conscious decision to be a Christian.
It is neither hereditary nor  familial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Nimshi: 4:08am On Sep 26, 2008
davidylan:

Increased immigration, high muslim birth rate, low birth rate among native europeans and apathy for the church is the reason and not conversion. Lets be honest with ourselves.

These are good reasons; good in the sense that they're correct, even if they're intuitive. Structured studies in Germany and Denmark have thrown up reliable data. In Denmark, the number of converts to Islam is relatively small, but the net effect (assisted in part by what you aptly described as 'apathy for the church') has helped the numbers. Scandinavia as a whole is a good study in the effects of these converts to Islam who are generally quite very enthusiastic about the faith shortly after conversion, but become critical as they know more and more; this isn't unusual for intelligent and strong-willed person who undergo conversion to a new faith; what is interesting - and which many other Muslims are perhaps failig to note - is the religio-cultural transformation this group of converts are bringing on Islam. In Sweden, Muslim women have increased participation in public discourse, elsewhere, Muslim women have written quite critically about Islamic practices. These have had the effect of affecting traditional gender roles in Islam. Europeans are taking note, and these converts are receiving lots of support, even in public funding for research programmes; the face of 'traditional Islam' is changing, and it's getting more attractive.

In Britain, and well as in the US, high profile converts have brought invaluable skills to the Muslim community. In Denmark, such conversion of the natives in Copenhagen and another city have brought immense advantages. These are significant development.

A brief comment about birth rates: your observation is correct; my own opinion is that the 'strategy' of Muslims having many children, up to three, four or five times the national average is a severely wrong choice. In developed societies, numbers may have advantages, but quality is (almost) always more important than quantity. Thus, there are educational programmes to change perceptions about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Nimshi: 4:12am On Sep 26, 2008
_Queenisha:

Whomever wrote this originally, it is important to correct this misconception.

No child is born a Muslim; no child is born a Christian; all children are born atheist; all religions are acquired.
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by reindeer: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2008
R we still responding to distracting posts here?
there are some posts that arent worth reading on this thread since you know they wont add anything to the topic so pls im advocating the 'scroll-on' principle
whenever you see them just scroll on!!thats especially for david and quenisha.
this perhaps is the most impacting thread ever on this pages i wont want to see it spoilt with unneccessary arguments,pls let the contentions go on old threads or open new ones for them.

keep it coming pilgrim.1

i miagine God must have a big smile on his face.

1 Like

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by idupaul: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2008
All of You mortals that have decided to fight for God. i hail una oooo.
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by lekanakel(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2008
All praise is due to Allaah, Pilgrim, you should have learnt more about Islaam before leaving. May Allaah guide you to the right path. Aamiiiin.
Adebowale, Assalaam alaykum, may Allaah continue to strenghten you. Aaamin
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Backslider(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2008
The manuscript of Evil and Terror is the probelm not the Arab or Muslims. The only way to defeat the hatred is by saying the truth with love in our hearts and pointing the way by the Holy Ghost power.

1 Like

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by olabowale(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2008
@Nimshi: « #119 on: Today at 04:12:28 AM »  

Quote from: _Queenisha on Today at 03:42:51 AM

Whomever wrote this originally, it is important to correct this misconception.

No child is born a Muslim; no child is born a Christian; all children are born atheist; all religions are acquired.

Nimshi, finally your pen betrays your hypocracy. Muhammad (AS), was the the original speaker of that statement, which are now advocating that it must corrected. First, are you familiar with what is Fitrah of Iman (Naturality of belief). For you since you seem to be saying that you are born atheist, that is what you want your fitrah to be. Your soul, if you have any (even though that I know that you have one. Every one has a soul. Some calls it a spirit, too), already acknowledged the Lordship of god the Almighty Allah when that sould was removed from Adam.

Mine, on the othe hand, with my heart accepts and does not not deny the Oneness and the lordship of the God Almighty Allah. Since you are trying to correct Muhammad (AS), I will take it that your idea about Mutah is a bent statement of unsubstantiated reality of your mind only.  I will respond to you clearer in the proper foum dealling ith it.

Finally, I was born a muslim. I aught to know about what i was born as. I live inside my own skin. And in all my 50 plus years, and with all the allurement of the non-muslim women, especially the Christians, never once did my heart gravitated towards any other religion! I know who I am, but what are yiou. And you can't speak for me. Speak for your godless and ever denying heart. Mine, Alhamdulillah is strong. I am what they call Daiyy of islam.

@[reindeer]: « #120 on: Today at 08:49:16 AM »  

R we still responding to distracting posts here?
there are some posts that arent worth reading on this thread since you know they wont add anything to the topic so please I'm advocating the 'scroll-on' principle

Thats a copout and defeatist mindset! Since you know you dont want anyone to tell you reality that under the bandage that Pilgrim.1 is showing you, regardless of well wrapped there is an incurable and unhealing sore! I aught to know. My mother was a christian until few years ago. I aught to know Zainab, an Owerri princess, who is a UN Lawyer was a Christian until March of '06! I aught to know because there are others in my life who turn away friom Christianity after they have been that all their lives, before we met.

Muhammad did not promise anyone that if they do evils; like Adultery, Fornication, stealling/thiefery, and others, that they will not be punished if they do not repent, shun those kinds of behaviors. He promised forgives and mercy by the god alone, directly. And he cancelled medium concept and blood redemption of the Christians and Jews, etc! This religion, Islam is the only one that you can approach your Creator, without mentioning anyone along with Him, when you ask and demand from Him! Is God not the Jealous God of Moses in the 10 commandment? Is God not unseen, in the same Torah? Is God not said to be uniquely different from the creations? Is God not the knower of all things?

Then did Jesus know the time of the hour when he was asked?
Was Jesus not like evry human?
Was Jesus not seen with the naked eyes?
Was Jesus not reported to be an incomplete god that needed a parter?

While the God of muslims, is completely different from the above that Jesus happen to be, the same God of the Muslim does not defecate, because He is beyond that Human function as the creator. But Jesus did defecate! He ate, too.

whenever you see them just scroll on!!thats especially for david and quenisha.
this perhaps is the most impacting thread ever on this pages i wont want to see it spoilt with unneccessary arguments,please let the contentions go on old threads or open new ones for them.

No one is spoiling any thread. I and others like me are just responding to falacious misgivings. I know the hindus and the Jews and others pray to their gods whenever they are in need. That includes the time of sickness, etc. And their gods answer them. The African traditional worshippers experience the same thing with their gods. The atheist, this is for you Nimshi, agitates his own mind to get the desired result! Often they work.

And yes, not all the prayers of Christians are ever granted. So to use this single experience of Pilgrim as a foundamental yardstick of godship of Jesus, the hindu will have to be able to use theirs as well. Inshort, God is uniquely different from of the things that man can ever encompass with his mind.

Is it unusual for a person to be extracated from a situation until they are fit for it? Pilgrim had romances, when this very thing is frowned upon in the Qur'an. Is it not a strong enough reason for the iman in her to go away? She was practicing Fahishah; a lewd thing. A Nigerian Nupe lawyer in New York was telling this morning that he knew that having boyfriend and or girlfriend was not acceptable when he was not even practicing Islam! You will know it in your heart that such an act was unacceptable and it does not elevate a soul toward purity. I guess Jesus will cover you on that one, since you claim that he will cover you on any and all evil as long as you believe in his death and ressurrection! lol.

keep it coming pilgrim.1

i miagine God must have a big smile on his face.

Is the face like your face? Enquiring mind wanna know!

@Backslider:

The manuscript of Evil and Terror is the probelm not the Arab or Muslims. The only way to defeat the hatred is by saying the truth with love in our hearts and pointing the way by the Holy Ghost power.

Which truth with love and which holy ghost? Please know that the biggest propagator of Christianity today, is the nation known as USA. From this country, among other form of christianity, you have Mormons, Jehovah witnesses, 7 day adventists sprouting from it. Yet, they will not wait for any to slap them on the right cheek before they do a " beatdown" on a would be slapper! Where is the love you promise me, then? (Thats an old tune to illustrate a new and prevailing idea). Just continue to live in fancy fantasy. Just remember that Jesus to many I do not know you. I guess the few he knew were his companions, the true worshippers of the same God that Jesus worshipped. Or will you claim that Jesus did not worship a God? I wanna see you do that!
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by Analytical(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2008
_Queenisha, God bless you richly for opening this thread and for directing its focus.  I have always known a personal testimony is such a powerful tool in ministering to the souls of men.  The reason- there is no argument against a changed life! The same thing happened when a man's sight was restored by Jesus and the religious folks were turning the miracle into a theological argument.  His response- I don't know what you guys think about this Jesus, all I know, once I was blind, but now I can see (paraphrased).

Please you have a job to do by directing its focus so that this thread doesn't derail to what it's not.

All, Please let this thread not be turned into what it is not.  I believe separate threads can be opened to address issues as may be appropriate.  God bless everyone.

reindeer, it's nice to read how you are touched to repentance from reading the testimony.  I prayed for you when I read that, that the same peace that passes human understanding will become yours.  I pray you embrace the grace that brings salvation.  Have you surrendered your life to the only one Lord now?  Please do as _queenisha posted.  The Lord be with you.

Pilgrim.1, I thank my God every time I think of you from the very 1st time we discussed here (can't remember which thread again).  I knew there must be a story behind it all.  And what a touching one!

I saw your zeal and vibrant energy and I knew then that you are a vessel being prepared for something you have not yet known sister.  It will come to pass, though you may not know it now.
I pray for you sister, that the Lord will uphold you and sustain you in your walk.  I pray you experience a deeper dimension of grace you have never experienced.  The Lord keep you and your family in His love.

I felt you abridged the testimony for a number of reasons.  But feel free to answer according to _Queenisha.  There are many yearning souls, so eager.  Bless you real good.

I wish we can talk more on I.M. or maybe at fellowship.

1 Like

Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by plusQueen: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2008
Brethren I've already gotten a ban
Reason = Islam
same as 6 times before
For harassing Muslims, attacking Islam, terrorizing an Islamic moderator, talking to islamic people, enjoying Islamic jokes .
I pray the thread doesn't disappear.
If it doesn't,I may return yet again since I most likely will get another ban
Carry on pilgrim sweetie wink
Jesus remains Lord! cool
make I go milk my cows

Sorry _Queenisha, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

Reason: islam
Re: An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master by jennykadri: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2008
LMAO here i was thinking it was only that was banned grin

and i hope olabowale was also banned? undecided if not ,then i know dis is partiality of d highest order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? / Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? / Mantras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.