Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Our Wives; Our Partners - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Our Wives; Our Partners (2103 Views)

Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? / Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? / Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Wives; Our Partners by Jairzinho(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nimshi:

If you do, then I'll have to ask how you hope to achieve that without carving out a separate Islamic Territory out of Nigeria. If you have any specific comments you wish to share about this, then post them as you wish.
Thank you for your frankness. Questions for you:
Explain how you advocate Islam in Education.
Explain how you advocate Islam in Economy.
Explain how you advocate Islam in Politics in a state where Muslims are not a majority.
What do you mean by "the West"`? Be as specific as you can be.
Does "the West" (as you meant it) control how Muslims in Saudi Arabia think?
No, I don't yet think it is fanaticism, but that's because I don't yet understand what you're advocating. If, for example, you're of the opinion that the United States get out of sacred Arabian soil, as someone well-known has, I don't think that's exceptionally unreasonable; but perhaps you're thinking of more?

Then you may educate me about this. If you could be more specific, I'll be glad. Perhaps you have some insight that will be useful to me.
Good questions for Frizy. . . . .yet to be answered for over one year now.
People get overwhelmed with religious fevour it completely erodes common sense.
Re: Our Wives; Our Partners by AbuZola3(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2010
@zayhal- am not married yet, am talking of when am married
Re: Our Wives; Our Partners by TrueSeeker(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2010
@Frizy
Well, if you would like to know. Am one among the few Muslims who advocate Islam in the dealings of all applicable areas including politics, economy, education and all you can think about. Just as the West is able to control the ways many think by propaganda, so will a carefully organized Islamic society overtake them suddenly. This may be seen as fanatism in the eyes of the blind. Am tired of empty rhetorics that advocates western supremacy. If you are conversant with the Quran then you will know what am talking about. Nigeria sees most of its problems has corruption, undevelopment of resources and all that. But for Nigeria and other countries wherein Muslim live to succeed, they need to
1. Implement the Sharia.
2. Withdraw from the world's banking system,
3. Establish a new economic platform that doesn't support captialism nor imperalism.
4. Uproot the senators who only know how to steal.
5. Import Muslims with like minds from every aspect including scientists, technologists, educationalists to see that State to the equivalent of any super power.

Why?
Is Algeria not an Islamic state? What of Sudan?
Is Sharia not practice in Zamfara State, is it better than Ogun State, is it not practice in Sokoto is better than Lagos? Go to Anambra State, Go to Cross River compare their life with people living under Islamic sharia in Northern part of Nigeria?
UAE is one of most successful Arab states in the whole world, but one can not rule out influence of the west.

The world is interdependent.

This internet you are using to voice out your opinion, is one of the gift of the West, mind you is being censored in some Islamic States, may Nigeria not be among them.
Re: Our Wives; Our Partners by AbuZola3(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
@mr seeker-

let me address your palaba in a chunk,

first you take the wealth and infrastrure and invention of this life as good gesture that God is on your side,

my respond will purely be from the Quran and a single hadith,

'The life of this world is only the enjoyment of the deception' Quran 3:185, so keep dwelling in deception.

2ndly,  wealth does not mean that God forsaked His rightful ones, i have this for ya to ponder on,

'And let not their wealth or their children amaze you (O Muslim), Allah's plan is to punish them with these things in this world, and that their soul shall depart (die) while they are disbelievers' Quran 9:85, hahaha, Allah the exalted was right, look at you deceiving yourself, thinking that Allah loved you than the believers,

3rdly, you talke invention of the west as a   defeat,

there is a prophetic hadith that says,'ALLAH had destined it that He will make use of the unbelievers to aid the muslim'

kalas
Re: Our Wives; Our Partners by TrueSeeker(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ Abuzola

3rdly, you talke invention of the west as a   defeat,

there is a prophetic hadith that says,'ALLAH had destined it that He will make use of the unbelievers to aid the muslim'

But instead of technology, like internet aiding you it only keep on exposing you on the slippery ground you stand. ask your brother who is advocating for islamic technologists in Nigeria what the muslim technologists, scientists, and economists have achieved without the west?
Re: Our Wives; Our Partners by AbuZola3(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2010
We have achieved major thing, God is using the unbelievers to aid the believer coz the unbelievers reward is on earth
Re: Our Wives; Our Partners by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

We have achieved  major thing, God is using the unbelievers to aid the believer coz the unbelievers reward is on earth
How do u know an unbeleiver&a beleiver.Dnt u know when u behave in a silly&nasty way, u re replicating an unbeleiver? Or does d quran not warn u to shawn bad comments&behave righteously? With your posts& actions on nairaland since your return, is d same with an unbeliever.U better change.U re d one spreading hatred among religions on nairaland& all eyes are on u
Re: Our Wives; Our Partners by AbuZola3(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
toba:

How do u know an unbeleiver&a beleiver.Dnt u know when u behave in a silly&nasty way, u re replicating an unbeleiver? Or does d quran not warn u to shawn bad comments&behave righteously? With your posts& actions on nairaland since your return, is d same with an unbeliever.U better change.U re d one spreading hatred among religions on nairaland& all eyes are on u

you think you can bribe me with that ryt, what a joke, the exposure of lies in the bible continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jerusalem Is Islam Holy City / Where The Prophets Originated From / The Evil Of ''harry Potter'' And The Kufr Of ''magic''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.