Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (136181 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by rightsoftness(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
a while like how long?? i have a package to sell, how do i go about it?
Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by couragec(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
how to search about the new topic i created on google
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by mikoy100: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Get 50% ROI in just 2days.
This is real guys.. All ponzi has flopped and this is still on point, Pays well.....
https://www.positivearena.co.uk
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Izraelite(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oracle:
It appears people have a problem with starting their own topics.
Seun i think you have to elucidate coz if i needed to know about it, I wont understand what you explained.

perfect....
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Ladysafe(f): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2017
kiss
Seun:
Topic posting may have been disabled at that time. You didn't read the home page announcement!
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by bodeskii(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Blow:
Seun,
what is the criteria for listing messages on the homepage

abeg.. MOD'S
Elucidate
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Manweyfitquarel(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
He was so full of life when he went to work like the rest of us on 11th April, 2017. Energetic, jovial, vibrant, well schooled, professional in conduct and a product of the Unique University of Port Harcourt. Only recently transfered by his company to monitor and supervise some educational projects of the Rivers State Government in Ogoni land, when some indigenous contractors, jealous of his accomplishments, conspired with community youths to beat him up. They snuffed life out of this promising young man who was only doing his job, to ensure their own children have befitting schools to learn and develop. He was beaten up, when he resumed at the worksite this fateful Tuesday Morning in April. He died. How barbaric!, How wicked!, How inhuman of the people in this Ogoni community to do such a thing? We must seek justice for him. We must ask questions, we must speak out! It could be you tomorrow. It could be your son, your brother, your cousin, your nephew, your father, your church member, your colleague, your friend, oh for Christ sake, it could be anyone, but today let us all unite to see that the killers of Adewale Adeyemo are brought to justice.... #Justice4AdewaleAdeyemo
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by relly001(m): 1:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Does that means one have to participate in so many topics before he/she can create a topic

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ugboman(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
at Citizens Attorneys we fight for the less privileged Nigeria

1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ugboman(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
at Citizens Attorneys we fight for the less privileged Nigeria

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by DEBOY427: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2017
thanks, dude. this came handy
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by sway2017: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please can i share a dream i had about Nigeria politics here?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Naijaslog: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2017
This is What Really Happened Between Davido And I – Ice Prince

[img][/img]

pper Ice Prince has denied reports that he had a clash with fellow singer, Davido at an event in Warri, Delta.

Reports Saturday revealed that both artistes had an altercation at the event, organised by CEO Quillox, Shina Peller.

It was said that the drama began when Ice Prince expressed his displeasure that he was picked up from the airport in a saloon car while a Mercedes G-Wagon was used to pick up Davido.

But reacting to the incident, Ice Prince’s manager who dismissed the report said, both men went clubbing after the event.

He said, “There was no dispute between anybody. After the event, both Davido and Ice Prince went clubbing.”

1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by jnaz(m): 4:38am On Apr 29, 2017
[b][/b]thank you so much
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Pchibuike(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alliance in motion (www.aimeagles.com) is a direct sales MLM company formed by the triumvirate - owners Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, Francis Miguel and John Asperin in September 2005. The company was conceptualized to provide exceptional products and services to the market. Presently, the company holds offices at Units 301, 319 & 320 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Ave. cor. Garnet & Sapphire Sts., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines respectively.

The company distributes and markets top-of-the line food supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way USA, and premium blended beverages. AIM Global is the only direct sales company accredited by Nature’s Way USA as its exclusive distributor for Direct Sales in the Philippines.

AIM Global is considered one of the top companies in the MLM industry and is a staunch advocate of direct sales entrepreneurship. Its dynamic “pro-distributor” marketing plan has attracted and benefited hundreds of thousands of distributors. The business has provided opportunities for distributors to gain financial independence and have provided a better future for their families.

Over the years, AIM Global has built a strong presence with 3 branch offices in Cebu, Davao, General Santos City and 104 Business Center Offices in the country, currently at hand. The move to go global has opened vast opportunities for the company. And in just a few years, AIM Global has established international offices in Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Hawaii, and Dubai. The company opened its doors in the African continent and established its offices in Nigeria, Togo, Uganda and Ghana; recently has set up its Business Center in Kuwait and Pakistan . Offices in Macau, Malaysia, Indonesia, south africa, etc., will follow suit in the coming months.

As a pro-distributor marketing company, AIM Global is devoted to providing its distributors - the lifeblood of the company, a brighter future. The company has partnered with 300 schools, clinics and hospitals nationwide to provide scholarships and medical programs designed to help our distributors and their families avail of affordable, quality education and medical services.

The company acknowledges the dedication and hard work of its top distributors and rewards them with all expenses paid travel incentives to further inspire them to excel in the direct sales business.

At present, the company’s leaders and distributors travel around the country as ‘ambassadors’, promoting the good news of health and prosperity that could be gained from AIM Global result to economic progress.

Our Statement

"We are always on looking for more innovative approaches, more ways to improve and study industry trends and systems that will help our business lead to prosperity and more success."

Mission

Our methodology begins with our lasting mission of asserting our purpose as a company and serves a benchmark for our actions and decisions.

To empower the world.
To encourage confidence, optimism and happiness.
To create worth and make a distinction.

Vision

Our vision serves as the outline of our methodology and directs every aspect of our business by unfolding what we need to achieve in order to continue sustainable and quality growth.

Distributors: To have a great place to work where distributors are inspired to be the best that they can be.
Products: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality revolutionary products that anticipate and satisfy people’s health desires and needs.
Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and distributors, together we create joint, long-term value.
Efficiency: Be a highly exciting and dynamic organization that will be flexible to furnish the trending needs and desires of the market.

Join Us Now, visit www.aimeagles.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Pchibuike(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pchibuike:
Alliance in motion (www.aimeagles.com) is a direct sales MLM company formed by the triumvirate - owners Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, Francis Miguel and John Asperin in September 2005. The company was conceptualized to provide exceptional products and services to the market. Presently, the company holds offices at Units 301, 319 & 320 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Ave. cor. Garnet & Sapphire Sts., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines respectively.

The company distributes and markets top-of-the line food supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way USA, and premium blended beverages. AIM Global is the only direct sales company accredited by Nature’s Way USA as its exclusive distributor for Direct Sales in the Philippines.

AIM Global is considered one of the top companies in the MLM industry and is a staunch advocate of direct sales entrepreneurship. Its dynamic “pro-distributor” marketing plan has attracted and benefited hundreds of thousands of distributors. The business has provided opportunities for distributors to gain financial independence and have provided a better future for their families.

Over the years, AIM Global has built a strong presence with 3 branch offices in Cebu, Davao, General Santos City and 104 Business Center Offices in the country, currently at hand. The move to go global has opened vast opportunities for the company. And in just a few years, AIM Global has established international offices in Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Hawaii, and Dubai. The company opened its doors in the African continent and established its offices in Nigeria, Togo, Uganda and Ghana; recently has set up its Business Center in Kuwait and Pakistan . Offices in Macau, Malaysia, Indonesia, south africa, etc., will follow suit in the coming months.

As a pro-distributor marketing company, AIM Global is devoted to providing its distributors - the lifeblood of the company, a brighter future. The company has partnered with 300 schools, clinics and hospitals nationwide to provide scholarships and medical programs designed to help our distributors and their families avail of affordable, quality education and medical services.

The company acknowledges the dedication and hard work of its top distributors and rewards them with all expenses paid travel incentives to further inspire them to excel in the direct sales business.

At present, the company’s leaders and distributors travel around the country as ‘ambassadors’, promoting the good news of health and prosperity that could be gained from AIM Global result to economic progress.

Our Statement

"We are always on looking for more innovative approaches, more ways to improve and study industry trends and systems that will help our business lead to prosperity and more success."

Mission

Our methodology begins with our lasting mission of asserting our purpose as a company and serves a benchmark for our actions and decisions.

To empower the world.
To encourage confidence, optimism and happiness.
To create worth and make a distinction.

Vision

Our vision serves as the outline of our methodology and directs every aspect of our business by unfolding what we need to achieve in order to continue sustainable and quality growth.

Distributors: To have a great place to work where distributors are inspired to be the best that they can be.
Products: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality revolutionary products that anticipate and satisfy people’s health desires and needs.
Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and distributors, together we create joint, long-term value.
Efficiency: Be a highly exciting and dynamic organization that will be flexible to furnish the trending needs and desires of the market.

Join Us Now, visit www.aimeagles.com

1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Emma20811: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
this seun don hammar a beg remember me for your kingdom this app better pas all Nigerian news app
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Myhc1(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2017
I just find it difficult to indulge your statement. Please till when will new members be approved to post their own topics?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by chibuikeokehie: 11:09am On May 15, 2017
Please for how long do I need to participate as a new member before I start making my own posts?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by nnabenjamin: 10:50am On May 30, 2017
Hello nigerian am going to show you how to make money in dollar and cash it out in nigeria what you will need is
1] Computer/laptop/mobile
2] Patients and time taken
3] Get ready to be a bloger

So How to make free money online pretty fast and easy
just click now!!!!!!!be the first to sign up
http://nullrefer.com/?https://join-/16736625

100% garanteed

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by nnabenjamin: 10:51am On May 30, 2017
Hello nigerian am going to show you how to make money in dollar and cash it out in nigeria what you will need is
1] Computer/laptop/mobile
2] Patients and time taken
3] Get ready to be a bloger

So How to make free money online pretty fast and easy
just click now!!!!!!!be the first to sign up
http://nullrefer.com/?https://join-/16736625

100% garanteed

Any problem drop a message on my facebook username: nnabenjamin

1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Jokez: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
OK no problem
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Horlamide007: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
I wanna sell my BlackBerry z30 screen and battery is still working perfectly if u want buy it tell me ur reasonable price when u re ready
contact me 08140255529 and am from Lagos
if u need the body too I can give u

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by bomb2060: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
1. How can i inbox or send a private message to a member?
2. Do we earn any credit from promoting the website?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.