Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (136063 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Saroke: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
I am new here. Can someone tell me how long it will take before a member can post?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by hillasman: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2020
"Whatever your goals are for 2020 - To take on a bigger project, start a new job or lead a team - Learning these skills can help you stand out for that next opportunity"

Visit: https://digitalskillsblog.com

To learn the most in demand skills of 2020 and how to prepare yourself for the workforce.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Valuepaints20(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
On going projects In Abuja nigeria #Valuepaints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Thorlulorpe22(f): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello house, does anyone know about Emmyson health consult Ibadan, I got an invite from them.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ProcurementExp: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Its confusing cus am not seeing any reply column at d button of business
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Willyapstl: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Topic title:

Does anybody ever used face identification?

Topic text:
Tell me some day had the use of face detection using Buxtank ?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by HRGeneralist: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
we are an ICT firm based in the east of Nigeria providing Networking services, Server installation, configuration, administration and maintenance, developing disaster recovery system to prevent an eventual lost of your organization information and so many other services. we also provide level 2 & 3 IT support, corporate trainings in software engineering using .Net core, Entity Framework, SQL Server database, JavaScript and bootstrap to build web-base ERP systems and Windows Server 2012/2012 r2/2016/2019 installation, configuration and maintenance.
please contact us if you would like to patronize us.
+234 706-494-0685 | +234 803 457 0470
mauricesinga@outlook.com | eissa@reliable.com.ng

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by smith1985(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Read the full statement below: The International Institute for Investigative Journalism is issuing this press statement with the best of intents after a careful investigation on the events that led to the escalation of violence at the Lekki Tollgate in Lagos Nigeria during the EndSARS protest. A team of investigative journalists with extensive experience in conflict situation interrogated the various claims made by the American Cable News Network in its report on the Lekki Shootings and came up with a comprehensive analysis that found gaps that were not filled in the CNN documentation of the events at the Lekki Tollgate in Lagos Nigeria. Our statement: The CNN documentary on the EndSARS protest in Nigeria was released to the general public with lots of inaccuracies. These accuracies were detected after an extensive forensic investigation by the International Institute for Investigative Journalism. It is thus our opinion that the report was carried out in the poor taste, lacking in professionalism and objectivity. This is a great betrayal on journalism by the CNN, which indeed violated the known tenets of journalism. The videos and images used in the CNN report were not subjected to adequate scrutiny. Consequently, it lacked credibility for use by an organization of repute such as the CNN. This fact was also buttressed by the fact that the CNN report was very hasty in its conclusion by indicting the Nigerian Army of culpability in the events at the Lekki Tollgate. Our position remains that the CNN erred substantially in its report that was highly misleading to the general public in Nigeria and other parts of the world. The documentary also failed woefully to highlight the events that led to the reign of violence in parts of Lagos state but instead rehashed the issues under different subheadings with minimal evidence that indicts the Nigerian Army of wrongdoing at the Lekki Tollgate. The International Institute for Investigative Journalism concludes that the CNN documentary was prejudiced in its analysis as well as presentation which fall nothing short of a poor hatchet job with the undeniable intent to discredit the Nigerian Army operation at the Lekki Tollgate in Lagos Nigeria. The analysis by CNN in the documentary was hasty in its categorization with regards to the use of live bullets by soldiers at the Lekki Tollgate. The report attempted to portray the use of excessive force by soldiers, while the accompanying videos and images did not depict such. The credibility of those interviewed in the documentary was also suspect with the choice of words and the facial and body expressions of the victims as well as their relatives. Thus much was revealed by forensic analysis as the emotions portrayed didn’t match their words. Conclusion: The International Institute for Investigative Journalism is of the considered opinion that the CNN carried out a hatchet job that is targeted at the Nigerian Army institution. We as a result of this classify the CNN documentary as highly misleading and with the capacity to cause disquiet in Nigeria. The CNN must retract and admit error in submission in its documentary on the Lekki Tollgate shootings. The International Institute for Investigative Journalism faults the CNN documentary in all ramifications. The post Lekki Shooting: CNN carried out a hatchet job on the Army — IIIJ appeared first on Within Nigeria.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by uchemo: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pls, can sombody help me to answer this question. Whatl is the difference between department and faculty in educational environment?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by yhemmsy(m): 3:56am On Dec 17, 2020
uchemo:
Pls, can sombody help me to answer this question. Whatl is the difference between department and faculty in educational environment?

take for example the department of English.
you say Department of English under Faculty of Arts

Department of Linguistics under Faculty of Arts also

Faculty brings various departments of like courses together
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ekeday(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!

ok thank
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by oynicholas(m): 5:01am On Jan 06, 2021
thanks for sharing
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by accepted901: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please does anyone know about this Maize and Sorghum investment by Credit assist? I heard it's 30% ROI in 3 months.
I made enquiries from an advert I saw and the person just sent me Credit Assist Investment Ltd Account number to send money to, no forms to fill, no terms and conditions, nothing.
Please who has a better idea on how to invest with the company?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Limitbreaker75(f): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
nolaguy:
Please someone tell me how to post a new topic, this has been giving me a headache for a while...

It's been explained already. Check previous pages.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by dblimited07(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
I have been on this platform for long I want to create my own tread I design building plan and I want to do advert too but I can't find any
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Olaniyandeborah: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Good afternoon house, please who is also invited for Globalcom interview tomorrow

You have been schedule for an aptitude test and interview as follows;
Position: Customer Care Rep.
Date: Saturday 30th JAN 2021.
USERID: JKKETC
Password: GW001
Time:10am.
Venue: JKK Building, 229, Ikorodu Road, between Obanikoro and Anthony bus stop.
Please come with a passport photograph, original/photocopies of your credentials, and a copy of your CV.
GLOBACOM HR.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Yueoma: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Olaniyandeborah Good afternoon, I got the same message and a phone call which I missed by 121. However I'm scheduled for 8am!

Please come with a passport photograph, original/photocopies of your credentials, and a copy of your CV.
GLOBACOM HR.[/quote]
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Judolisco(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yueoma:
Olaniyandeborah Good afternoon, I got the same message and a phone call which I missed by 121. However I'm scheduled for 8am!

GLOBACOM HR.
check your email
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Cityplus(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by valentinecj(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thanks Oga

folanusi:
@ Mimiko
go to the category wher u want to post the topic, example if u want to post a joke, go into entertainment and then into jokes.  when u get the list off all the jokes, look on the right hand side of the page just above the list of jokes, select the icon which says "new topic"

thats simple. let me know how it goes
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by valentinecj(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Quite Helpful
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Core9: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

If you still can't find a topic, click on https://coreintegrationservices.com/
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by RoyaltyConcept: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
So. I can't post on Nairaland forum simply because I just registered on the site right??
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by angie88: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
pls Mr seun,I can no longer reply to quotes in d section where IAM active. Pls I want to enquire why it is so. thank u
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Valuepaints20(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
In building construction,painting is also the finishes that bring the building to reality.
Painting add value to building.
Painting prevent devalue of your building.
Painting correct error on the wall after plastering.
Painting make the building look attractive and look good.
Painting prevent factors such; moisture,dust, sun ray etc from affecting the building.

FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU PAINT YOUR HOUSE.
1)The type of paint.

2)The quality of the paint which depend on the material use to produce the paint not the name of the paint.

3)The colors combination of the paints that will be use to paint the building.

4)The painters that will apply the paint(unprofessional or professional)

5)The preparation of the wall before starting the painting of the building.

6)Application of body filter to opening on the wall before painting.

7)The sand paper of the wall,to ensure the wall is smooth before applying the paint.

Application of two or more coat of paint on the wall,to ensure the paint cover the area surface.

We have different types of paint and quality which depend on the materials use to produce the paint.

There are various types of paint which are: Emulsion paint,Satin paint,Stucco paint,Textured coat,Flex,Magic paint,Mable paint.
We supply paints and we paint professionally.

EMULSION PAINT: is called water base paint, the common type of paint that is use in Nigeria.
There of different quality but for durability ,you must use quality paint if not ,you will waste money and your building painting will look old within a short time of painting.

SATIN PAINT:is a special kind of paint,it reflex on there is light on it,it is durable, it cover up with one coat and when it is dirty,it can easily be wash with soap and water.

STUCCO PAINT:it is a special kind of paint,it is decorative paint,it reflex and look glossy

TEXTURED COAT:it is a paint commonly use on the exterior part of the building and it contain stones

FLEX PAINT :is special paint that show flower on the wall,when apply.

MAGIC PAINT: is a special paint that when apply on the wall, it garters like a star on the wall.

MARBLE PAINT:This is a special type of paint that is consist of 2 to 3 types of paint and apply at the same time mixed together to give one painting and lots more different types of paint.

For your new building,old building,renovated building,we are ready to make a supply and paint them for you.

At value paints we are professional paint markers in Nigeria and our painters with many years of experience in painting industry and housing.

We are young,smart and hard working with the knowledge of modern painting,quality paint and designs.

we can work in any location across Nigeria.
We have a lots of different painted houses, that will help you see and visualize how your building will look like, if that same color is applied on the building.

With our professional painters and experience in the painting industry, we are ready to paint your house.

Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you.08163862804
https://nigerianprice.com/value-paints-prices-in-nigeria/

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Busique: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Thank you
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Busique: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Does anyone have an idea why bank is yet to deduct money from my account for UK school fees
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by johnperter: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good idea, thanks for your time writing this post
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Busique: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Busique:
Does anyone have an idea why bank is yet to deduct money from my account for UK school fees
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Adease: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Judolisco:
check your email

You have been scheduled for an aptitude test/interview as follows;
Position: BDE.
Date: Saturday 7th of August 2021
Time: 10am

Venue: JKK Building, 229 Ikorodu Road, between Obanikoro and Anthony bus stop.
Please come with your original credentials and a passport photograph attached together with your CV & photocopies of your credentials.
GLOBACOM HR.

PLEASE WHAT IS THE QUESTIONS LIKE, MATERIAL TO STUDY
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Judolisco(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Adease:

You have been scheduled for an aptitude test/interview as follows;
Position: BDE.
Date: Saturday 7th of August 2021
Time: 10am

Venue: JKK Building, 229 Ikorodu Road, between Obanikoro and Anthony bus stop.
Please come with your original credentials and a passport photograph attached together with your CV & photocopies of your credentials.
GLOBACOM HR.

PLEASE WHAT IS THE QUESTIONS LIKE, MATERIAL TO STUDY
og na Gmat o

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Jay0303: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Judolisco:
og na Gmat o
pls I am scheduled for this interview ...What materials should I study and has anybody got an appointment with GLO on this Job

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.