Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? (2346 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? by Mindless(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2008
I am in that situation right now, i am secretly dating my closest friend's younger sister, my friend only had cause to suspect once when he saw his sister's missed calls on my phone, but he didnt confront me; i guess because of the value and respect he has for our agelong friendship, but after that incident when i saw his sister she told me her bros asked her if she had anything to do with me, which she extremely denied, but that didnt stop her brother from warning her that he doesnt want to ever see her with any of his friends, and that if he hears she is dating any of his friends that he is going to kill her,she was visibly agitated and out of fear she wanted us to breakup that minute, but i quickly assured her that i can never allow such to happen , that expectedly calmed her. However in as much as i dont want her hurt; cos i have deep feelings for her, i also dont want to have any misunderstanding with my friend; cos he is a true friend, Don't tell me am greedy or self-centered, afterall can't i be his friend and be his younger sisters Boyfriend?

Anyway as i speak we are still dating. . . but i cant stop wondering why friends cant just bear seeing you datingĀ  their younger ones, i cant seem to understand it; maybe it's because all my siblings are boys andĀ  so i dont know how it feels. Is it that they think you would "use and dump" her, or their opposition is just instinctive?

Fellow Nairalander, advice, comments are welcome!
Re: Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2008
but i can't stop wondering why friends can't just bear seeing you dating their younger ones,

Maybe because they know their friends very well and know what they do when they get hold of women. It is none of his business, but from the way you have described this "friend" you both should be careful. Unless this relationship is something very serious, you should probably find yourself another woman.
Re: Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? by superstan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2008
did u meet ur friend before the sister?

if the answer is yes, then this is a lazy move.

if u met the girl before becoming friends with her brother, then u have done nothing wrong.
Re: Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? by Fuup(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2008
Really there's nothing wrong with it but you can understand your friend not wanting his sister going out with his friends,
think of when you guys have been together and talk about girls and all the dirty details.
No guy will want his sister gist around his friends like dat.
Re: Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? by k1banty(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2008
@post

there is nothing wrong and this happen every time but your friendship may be at stake if your friend find out.

how old is his sister (i hope she is not in sec school)

if she is old enough to go into a relationship then there won't really be much problem.
Re: Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? by ifihearam: 12:30am On Sep 28, 2008
How would u feel if ur best friend dates your younger sister?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love To Date Smally! / "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" / A Virgin Girl Friend Disvirgined Be Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.