Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Dad Is Impotent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Is Impotent (2256 Views)

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent / If Your Newlywed Husband is Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Is Impotent by untainted: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2008
"My dad is impotent." My 18 year old cousin just revealed to me. She got this from a slip by a relative. They are six in the family and she's number three. She left home for same reason and currently stays with me. She gathered that her father suffered a sickness and became impotent after their first born. She asked her mum and the mother broke into tears and didn't say anything. The girl is devastated and I am in a quandary over what to do. This is way beyond anything I have ever handled but my immediate concern is to make her come to terms with the present reality. I need help.
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by tpia: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2008
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by lawry: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2008
so did someone tell her she has another father, or has she considered the possibility that her parents could have also conceived via artificial insemination?

That relative of hers has an unrestrained mouth sha.

I don't really see how its any of her (the daughter's) business, unless she feels she has a different biological dad. If thats not the case, then let sleeping dogs lie

ABi?
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2008
Poster. . . .which one is ya business?
The part that the father might not be the biological father? or the part that the daughter is all up in his business?
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by Joseph6(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2008
since she's so in a hurry 2 believe and leave her fada, i'd say she didnt value hiom and they didnt really have a gud relationship if not does it matter who's sperm u came 4rm? wat matters is the love he has 4 her, 4give me 4 sounding 40
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by untainted: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Poster. . . .which one is ya business?
The part that the father might not be the biological father? or the part that the daughter is all up in his business?

Please I need answers on how to make her go back home. We are a closeknit family and I don't want to be the first to open the pandora's box.
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by untainted: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2008
lawry:

so did someone tell her she has another father, or has she considered the possibility that her parents could have also conceived via artificial insemination?

I don't really see how its any of her (the daughter's) business, unless she feels she has a different biological dad. If thats not the case, then let sleeping dogs lie

Her mum refused to answer the artificial insemination part. But growing up as a child, I noticed that the woman had men friend that visited right in her bedroom. Now it makes sense to me, though not my business. How do I get her to go back home; this is where I come in.

ABi?
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by untainted: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2008
lawry:

ABi?

Her mum refused to answer the artificial insemination part. But growing up as a child, I noticed that the woman had men friend that visited right in her bedroom. Now it makes sense to me, though not my business. How do I get her to go back home; this is where I come in.
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by untainted: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2008
Joseph6:

since she's so in a hurry 2 believe and leave her fada, i'D say she didnt value hiom and they didnt really have a good relationship if not does it matter who's sperm u came from? what matters is the love he has 4 her, 4give me 4 sounding 40

You sound alright but the problem is how to make her go back home without publicising the whole issue, I need answers please. Prolly, other family members knew and are quiet about it.
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by untainted: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2008
She is still at my place and I still need answers. House come to my aid ASAP.
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by Gsawlah(f): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2008
if your dad was impotent then how come he produced you? or dont you know that directly or indirectly your acusing your mother of infidelity while you call urself a B, d, tHINK BEFORE YOU POST!
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by kufreabasi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2008
untainted:

"My dad is impotent." My 18 year old cousin just revealed to me. She got this from a slip by a relative. They are six in the family and she's number three. She left home for same reason and currently stays with me. She gathered that her father suffered a sickness and became impotent after their first born. She asked her mum and the mother broke into tears and didn't say anything. The girl is devastated and I am in a quandary over what to do. This is way beyond anything I have ever handled but my immediate concern is to make her come to terms with the present reality. I need help.

if he is your so-called father is impotent, then he is not your father.you better go and look for who is your father and stop disgracing someome.
the help i can render to you is to go and look for who your father is or you hold your cousin to tell you whom your father is.
okay?
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by tpia: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
Gsawlah:

if your dad was impotent then how come he produced you? or don't you know that directly or indirectly your acusing your mother of infidelity while you call yourself a B, d, tHINK BEFORE YOU POST!

thank you.

I still fail to see how its the daughter's business at this time.

Some people like wahala sha. undecided

If the man was a good father, then what's the problem? Besides, how do you raise such a topic with your mom? I dont understand that part oh.
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by coolier(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by smile4kenn(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2008
nairalanders can just create a funny story and people do reply to every rubbish
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by untainted: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2008
smile4kenn:

nairalanders can just create a funny story and people do reply to every rubbish

the guilty is afraid. just cus u ar a fabricator doesn't mean every story on NL is manufactured
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by smile4kenn(m): 3:39am On Oct 13, 2008
untainted:

the guilty is afraid. just cus u ar a fabricator doesn't mean every story on NL is manufactured

i hear u
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by untainted: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
oriahi:

must u paste it here that ur dad is impotent?why can't u pipo discuss wit ur family doctor, shame on u

This is supposed to be a solutions centre and what part of my post did u not understand? What will a doctor do? We dont need any prove but how to get my cousin back home.
Re: My Dad Is Impotent by Eaglebabe: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
Some issues are too sensitive and secretive and should be treated as such.This is not an issue for NL

(1) (Reply)

Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof / Abakaliki Women And Manual Labour: How Do You See Them? / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.