Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent (5108 Views)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / Why Cant A Lady Return To Her Parent's House After A Fight With Her Husband? / If Your Newlywed Husband is Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by johnkaro(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
This is a life story, happened to someone close. her parent being very poor, I mean very poor force their daughter into marrying a lecturer who is mid 40s. Note: the girl is just 18yrs old. Now after the marriage the girl now discovered that her husband cannot perform and the so call husband asked her to meet other men outside to put her on the family, of which she has done the first one. Now the girl is tired, she want to quit the husband and the parent are threatening hell and fire. She now come to me for advice. I want your opinion so that I can properly guide her. embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
since she was "willing" enough to listen to her parents and marry this old man at the first place then she should stick to it and continue being used as a sex tool just for her husband vanity.

if she has any problem with it then the FIRST person she should tell it to is her parent and CONTINUE FOLLOW WHAT THEY WISH FOR HER TO DO.
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Akinagirl(f): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
He aint using her as a sex tool. The man cant even get it up. But shes old enough to make her own decisions. I don't understand this whole,  My parents made me crap. That's so irritating,
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Akinagirl
she is a sex tool, a tool to pretend in the eyes of the whole world that this guy is fertile when he is not, to bring children and pretend they are his when they are not.

how can a wife be forced to be impregnated by other men and not be called a sex tool?
she is being used and sex is involved.
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by johnkaro(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

since she was "willing" enough to listen to her parents and marry this old man at the first place then she should stick to it and continue being used as a sex tool just for her husband vanity.

if she has any problem with it then the FIRST person she should tell it to is her parent and CONTINUE FOLLOW WHAT THEY WISH FOR HER TO DO.

Mr. BrownJAY, Telling her to meet her parent for solution is out of it because they are threatening that she should remain in the marriage because they have money to pay back the so call husband her bride price and the husband is also threatening. And she want to quit, to even crown it all the church she is attending is saying she should stay because the business of marriage is till death do us part. so what is your opinion?
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
johnkaro:

Mr. BrownJAY, Telling her to meet her parent for solution is out of it because they are threatening that she should remain in the marriage because they have money to pay back the so call husband her bride price and the husband is also threatening. And she want to quit, to even crown it all the church she is attending is saying she should stay because the business of marriage is till death do us part. so what is your opinion?

my opinion is very simple. . . . . .  this story is C R A Z Y but this girl followed the wishes of her parents and the pastor etc, no matter how absurd it may have been. now there is trouble and she wants to listen to someone else?! she should continue listen to her parents/pastor. . . . . they know best.
thats what happen when people marry other than for love, they get into crazy situations that they cant control.
from the get go, this union shouldnt have taken place because ONE she didnt love/know this guy and TWO she was way too young and obviously immature.
if i read carefully what you wrote there is NO WAY OUT but to stay with this man since the family cant pay back the "bride price"(unless she can come up with the money somehow).
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Spyker: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
Your parents forced you to marriage, your husband accented to adultery. Now you want us to advise you to leave him. Do you ever take a decision of your own?
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Ben13: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
Poor lady. . .the mistake she made was to have allowed her parents force her into marriage.

hmmm. . .hope she won't lost everything if she quits the marriage. Let her just remain, maybe it's her destiny.
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by ifyalways(f): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Poster,Impotent as in he cant get her pregnant,he cant do it well or he cant have an erection?
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by johnkaro(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
ifyalways:

@Poster,Impotent as in he cant get her pregnant,he cant do it well or he cant have an erection?

fyalways What the girl is saying is that the husband cannot even gain erection, he can't do anything embarassed
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by r231(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
can't she run away or something
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2010
That's why parents need to stop forcing their children to marry anyone
Now, she's the one in the problem not her parents, she just run away from the house
or put it into the hands of God or she should just adopt a child
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by GoldCircle: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
How come these kind of topics make the front page these days? What's happening NL?? Save us the hassles abeg. . .
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by legba1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, RUN FOR YOUR , LIFE mumu
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Theblessed(f): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
johnkaro:

This is a life story, happened to someone close. her parent being very poor, I mean very poor force their daughter into marrying a lecturer who is mid 40s. Note: the girl is just 18yrs old. Now after the marriage the girl now discovered that her husband cannot perform and the so call husband asked her to meet other men outside to put her on the family, of which she has done the first one. Now the girl is tired, she want to quit the husband and the parent are threatening hell and fire. She now come to me for advice. I want your opinion so that I can properly guide her. embarassed embarassed shocked 

[b]Goes to show the damage poverty can cause! angry angry angry Imagine parents forcefully gave their young daughter away into a doomed marriage? 

Pack your bag and go home to your parents and blatantly refuse to stay in that marriage unless, over your dead-body! That way, your parents would see sense.  Imagine, this man fleeting you from one man to the other? In so doing, most definitely you are going to contract HiV-Aids or other serious disease that are rampant in Nigeria, and who would take the blame? Losing your young life for the sake of obedience to parents?

Get me right, it's good to obey your parents but obedience can ruin your life sometimes as in this case, if you don't watch it. 

I suggest, you talk it over with your parents once again, make them aware of the implications of this kind of marriage/arrangement - how your life is at risk and if they are still adamant over your needs and views, pack your bag and leave home for good. Don't bother with them and don't tell anyone where you are, except your very close relatives/friends who have your interests at heart and who could keep a secret or two and while you're away, make no contacts with anyone until you succeed.

Finally, ensure you give him back his dowry as soon as you get the money, chikina! Better to have your freedom and make your own choices/mistakes than be imposed upon!

Good luck and be careful with the tigers out there because, there are many of them! wink wink wink

Now, we can all see why poverty is evil! angry angry angry angry angry
[/b]
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
Topic. . .

Unlucky!!!!

Not too late though. . .
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by platinumnk(f): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Poster- did she have a child already?

I advise you to put some money away and help her run away. Seriously she needs to leave that nasty situation.
Why did he want to marry if he was impotent anyway? A house maid? He should have hired one!

if the you the girl reads this . . RUN AWAY!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by biolabee(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
let her get an education so she can stand on her feet
a diploma in catering, home design or a skil will be helpful

then let her seperate from the man
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Theblessed(f): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
legba1:

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, RUN FOR YOUR , LIFE mumu

Oh please, don't call her mumu - she's only a child and lack exposure coupled with her background - poverty is not a joke! Besides, the little confidence she has, has now been dented by this whole experience and I bet, you can't walk a mile in her shoes!
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by azubike1: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
johnkaro:

This is terrible

Mr BrownJay, I read the original post and there was no mention of 'pastor' Where did you invent yours from?

Guys do not be so quick to judge the girl. I've seen very 'sane' people make 'insane' decisions under pressure. You cannot imagine what her life has been like, the poverty, parental control and all. I'm sure her rxposure level will be very low. I would suggest getting someone the parents can listen to if there is (rich relative, pastor, ) But anyhow she has to get out. That was no marriage. That was a grand deception.
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2010
azubike1:

This is terrible
Mr BrownJay, I read the original post and there was no mention of 'pastor' Where did you invent yours from?

who do you think people listen to/ask for advice in church?! the passing dogs?! here it is:
johnkaro:

Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
Why do parents still force their children to marry in this present age? undecided
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by HellaBella(f): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
The parents are very evil! How can they place that kind of pressure on their daughter? Wow. I feel for the girl. She should try and see if her "husband" is willing to seek medical help. If not, she should leave. She's young. She can find someone else.

Her parents should be ashamed.
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by RBiafra: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
HOW CAN MAN NOT TO GET ERECTION? embarassed

IF IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN BEARING ISSUE, I DON'T THINK THAT MARRIAGE SHOULD BE BASE ON CHILD BEARING, OTHERWISE IT'S BETTER FOR ME TO GET LADY, WE ENTER INTO CONTRACT, I PAY HER AND IMPREGNATE HER TO GET KID FOR ME INSTEAD. THAT MUST BE AFTER WE'VE GONE FOR HIV TEXT!

Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by ladi02(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
where do u want her to run to an 18yr old girl! hw will she survive on her own?

this is one of the effects of poverty, @poster, what i feel is she should find another church and tell the pastor they might be able to find a home for her, i'm sure she will never forgive her parents once she gets out of this

may God Help her!
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Smi1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
I'm really sorry for the poor lady, may God guide her it's a risk to advise her in a such condition
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by Tcrack(m): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2010
how old is the girl now?
is she self sufficient financially?
how many baggage (children) dose she have already?
are are curves,breast ,face etc still in place enough to attract another man?
dose she have the balls to tell her insensitive parents ""Bleep off"?

when i get answers, I will know what to say.
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by msb247(m): 2:04am On Jan 14, 2010
She shouldn't continue to stay in a forced marriage to an impotent hubby.
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by selencious(f): 2:24am On Jan 14, 2010
That Husband must be so damn crazy, I would divorce him if I were the gurl, Besides, she is way too young to get married, She is got a future ahead of her. Thats telling her to go prostitute, fornicate which is so baddd, If he had explained to her and tell her to pray, go see the doctor with him or believe in God for a cure, that would be a different story. But, to have said that to her, He sure does not deserve her. You just don't jump into marriage and I dislike parents who force their children, especially at a young age on a man; that is so bad.
Re: Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent by whiteroses(f): 2:58am On Jan 14, 2010
hats the problem undecided cant she file for a divorce, as long as she doesnt live in isale aro or oke aiyepe then she dosnt have any problen to me. divorce only takes 9 days to process

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents / I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? / Traditional Igbo Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.