Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

How To Make Girls Come Beggin' For More! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Girls Come Beggin' For More! (1247 Views)

Do Guys With Pink Lips Make Girls Hornyy? / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! / Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Make Girls Come Beggin' For More! by naawee: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2008
Havin' been switchin' my game on bitches for sometime now, I think it's high time I helped some wussies out there understand the underpinnings of how the game of switchin' bitches work!

I will give some clues and if I find interested parties, I'll spit out so godamn good shit and you will have no option but to be callin' me "Bitches Bad Boy"! Read on!

Firstly, Never you call a girl more than once a day. Very important. She has to understand you have a life of your own.

Secondly, Never you allow a girl end a discussion. If you sense you are runnin' out of words, arrange for a second meetin'. (This is for first time dates)

Thirdly, Never you let a girl know how you feel about her in the initial stages. Make her understand you can do without her, though she's important.

Fourthly, Never you care about what she thinks about you or might think about what you will say. Just say what comes to mind.

Furthermore, Never just say what comes to mind, say what comes to your mind in a very cocky and funny way!

In addition, always use what she says to tease her in a very funny way. That way there'll be bitchy attraction goin' on and that always culminates in you having her spread those legs wide open for you to hit hard.

These are a just a tip of the iceberg of my clues. The more important ones are on the way. Just holla, I'ma hook your fuckin' black ass up!
Re: How To Make Girls Come Beggin' For More! by arramyjay: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2008
@ poster

U are very funny.
Re: How To Make Girls Come Beggin' For More! by richo(m): 2:10am On Sep 28, 2008
this is the first time u've made a little sense on this nairaland
Re: How To Make Girls Come Beggin' For More! by A40(m): 2:18am On Sep 28, 2008
Ok ooh we don hear you Mr Game Switcher cheesy
Re: How To Make Girls Come Beggin' For More! by dyabman(m): 4:50am On Sep 28, 2008
@naawee

i feel you.
Re: How To Make Girls Come Beggin' For More! by sistawoman: 5:14am On Sep 28, 2008
yea this is what you do if you want a chickenhead

But then dont come here and complain that women are gold diggers and have no brains when those are the women you attracted.

Peace

(1)

How Do I Win A Moroccan Muslim's Heart? / Oya Make Una Help Me Join Head Together Oooooo: Nairaland 4ever! / Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.