Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet (3046 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2011
the other i was on facebook just havin fun and connecting with my friends and i came across this preety looking black lady but wearing heavy makeup in her facebook profile.i started flirting with this nice looking damsel and she told her name was Ngozi and that she was a student of UNN(university of nigeria nsukka).i told i was based in the uk and that i was working and just earning a little money for myself.can u just imagine that as soon as she knew i was in the uk she started billing me.she gave me her phone number and we had a number of calls and it has not been up to a month but she"s already asking me for money.the other day she was begging me to buy her two shirts and and three pair of jeans and a D&G handbag, perfumes etc.she said if i couldnt buy it i should pls send her the money and she said if i fulfilled her wish she would be ready to do anything i tell her.i asked her what she would do and she said she would pray for me in her church so i keep on making more money.i was really disgusted with her.why is it that naija girls are in the habit of begging men for money over the internet.naija girls why are you so despirate for material benefits from we naija guys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by 190: 12:25am On Jul 03, 2011
Mobo444 in another clothing angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by cantell(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2011
^^sharap there! Stick to the topic.
@topic,
Na normal normal.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2011
I see MORE Nigerian/African BOYS begging over the internet THAN Nigerian girls.  How pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Cuddlemii: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2011
lefulefu:

the other i was on facebook just havin fun and connecting with my friends and i came across this preety looking black lady but wearing heavy makeup in her facebook profile.i started flirting with this nice looking damsel and she told her name was Ngozi and that she was a student of UNN(university of nigeria nsukka).i told i was based in the uk and that i was working and just earning a little money for myself.can u just imagine that as soon as she knew i was in the uk she started billing me.she gave me her phone number and we had a number of calls and it has not been up to a month but she"s already asking me for money.the other day she was begging me to buy her two shirts and and three pair of jeans and a D&G handbag, perfumes etc.she said if i couldnt buy it i should pls send her the money and she said if i fulfilled her wish she would be ready to do anything i tell her.i asked her what she would do and she said she would pray for me in her church so i keep on making more money.i was really disgusted with her.why is it that naija girls are in the habit of begging men for money over the internet.naija girls why are you so despirate for material benefits from we naija guys.

Don't know why preety looking girls are despirate O.

When you were going for heavy make up nko. You should have asked her to come on cam and wipe the make up with a face wipe. Sure she ain't transsexual?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2011
angry angry angryCome Leave Our Nigerian Girls Alone. Haba Wetin Sef? Face Your white Girls. Where were you when a white girl was begging me this morning? angry Who in this world Beg Pass Yahoo Boys? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by HighChief4(m): 1:11am On Jul 03, 2011
Another Naija gals bashing thread
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by toyemz(f): 2:17am On Jul 03, 2011
@mrs chima

I see MORE Nigerian/African BOYS begging over the internet THAN Nigerian girls. How pathetic.

I second that

especially Nigerian guys based in UK
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 03, 2011
cuddlemii the girl wy i dey talk about no be transexual at all becos her boobs dey as big as that of cossy own
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 03, 2011
toyemz:

@mrs chima

I second that

especially Nigerian guys based in UK
sharap there
what do you know about naija guys in the uk? grin
come to think of it most of the despirate black women in the uk are always nigerian girls and many of them are single and frustrated and i hope say u hear about the naija girl wey dey stalk Rio Ferdinand all over the place grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by omega25red(m): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2011
poster

you only gave an example of one girl begging you so why generalise that this type of behavior is an all Nigerian thing?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 03, 2011
omega25red:

poster

you only gave an example of one girl begging you so why generalise that this type of behavior is an all Nigerian thing?

You act as if you have never lived in nigeria before.if u are a nigerian brotha you would know that our women beg for anything be it money,phone credits,shoes etc.and even the ones in the uk the worse off of them with their despiration for rich men grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 03, 2011
sexkillz:

angry angry angrywhen a white girl was begging me this morning Boys? angry angry angry angry angry
and alas it was a dream grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by MrsChima(f): 4:35am On Jul 03, 2011
lefulefu:

sharap there
what do you know about naija guys in the uk? grin
come to think of it most of the despirate black women in the uk are always nigerian girls and many of them are single and frustrated and i hope say u hear about the naija girl wey dey stalk Rio Ferdinand all over the place grin

So what there are single Nigerian girls in UK just like there are single White girls in Uk as well. You haven't assessed all girls to determine who has the most single group of women. If you are speaking of UK alone, there are MORE WHITE GIRLS than black girls in UK so majority of the girls that are single WOULD BE white.

If you have six apples in a bag, you can't pull out seven apples. Duh. Are you REALLY NIGERIAN? undecided undecided I guess there are some dumb arse Nigerians then. My bad.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:36am On Jul 03, 2011
LOL I think you're upset that she replied with "praying in church" as opposed to "flying over to screw you"  grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by tpia5: 4:37am On Jul 03, 2011
can the poster be any gayer.

downlow. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:38am On Jul 03, 2011
what are the boys in the UK/internet begging for?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So what there are single Nigerian girls in UK just like there are single White girls in Uk as well. You haven't assessed all girls to determine who has the most single group of women. If you are speaking of UK alone, there are MORE WHITE GIRLS than black girls in UK so majority of the girls that are single WOULD BE white.

If you have six apples in a bag, you can't pull out seven apples. Duh. Are you REALLY NIGERIAN? undecided undecided I guess there are some dumb arse Nigerians then. My bad.
who is this mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2011
Hehehehehe, laugh wan kill me oo! @OP ve u heard of '2go'? That is where most nigerian girls turned beggers, u get 2 meet a girl(nigerian) in that site, d first thing the bìtch is requesting 4 is airtime. 9ja girls i dey hail oo, abeg make una try understand say d economy of country is on d red ooo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

what are the boys in the UK/internet begging for?  
we dont need to beg since we are making big money in the uk.the only way a naija girl earns her money in the uk is either to beg or sleep with all those old oyibo men
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by african1(f): 6:24am On Jul 03, 2011
Seriously man why do you want attention so bad? Did your mother favor your siblings more than you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2011
Henry46:

Hehehehehe, laugh wan kill me oo! @OP ve u heard of '2go'? That is where most nigerian girls turned beggers,  u get 2 meet a girl(nigerian) in that site, d first thing the bìtch is requesting 4 is airtime. 9ja girls i dey hail oo, abeg make una try understand say d economy of country is on d red ooo!
2go is the latest site in town were naija girls and especially lagos girls beg for money.there was one i met on 2go same days ago and she was begging me for my home address saying she wanted to pay me a visit.naija girls are so funny .they beg on facebook,2go,twitter and even on yahoo chat rooms. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by tpia5: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2011
Henry46:

Hehehehehe, laugh wan kill me oo! @OP ve u heard of '2go'? That is where most nigerian girls turned beggers, u get 2 meet a girl(nigerian) in that site, d first thing the bìtch is requesting 4 is airtime. 9ja girls i dey hail oo, abeg make una try understand say d economy of country is on d red ooo!

nothing to say to you, seeing how you spent 80% of your time on nl begging for jamb score, admission and the likes.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2011
you people arent earning anything. That's why you stay crying about taxes

Can those who have had the misfortune of being in contact with these dudes, why exactly did they want lol
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2011
lefulefu:

who is this mumu
olefufu or wat is dat name of urs again? Can u reply ones comment with out kicking abuses into onces face? Inshort i'm reporting u 2 d COPS sorry MOD!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

you people arent earning anything. That's why you stay crying about taxes

Can those who have had the misfortune of being in contact with these dudes, why exactly did they want lol
a gateman in the uk earns more than a banker in naija
painful truth grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by tpia5: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2011
guess a gateman is what you are.

nothing wrong with that.

hope your anus is still available for more drug peddling since that's how you got there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2011
Henry46:

olefufu or wat is dat name of urs again? Can u reply ones comment with out kicking abuses into onces face? Inshort i'm reporting u 2 d COPS sorry MOD!
ok Henry Okah aka captain save a ho cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2011
tpia@:

guess a gateman is what you are.

nothing wrong with that.

hope your anus is still available for more drug peddling since that's how you got there.
even though if i am a gateman in the uk i can still buy you and your whole village grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2011
tpia@:

nothing to say to you, seeing how you spent 80% of your time on nl begging for jamb score, admission and the likes.

take it easy babe. There's this latest virus in town called 'GUILTY CONSCIENCE' it kills faster than HIV/AIDS
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by MrsChima(f): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2011
lefulefu:

who is this mumu

A non-White chick you ARE NOT scamming.   cool  If NOT being a scam victim makes me a mumu then I wear it proudly.   cheesy

Kim Lee Ann makes some good mumu soup with beef.   cool

You should ever be so glad that white girl wants your ugly arse. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A non-White chick you ARE NOT scamming.   cool  If NOT being a scam victim makes me a mumu then I wear it proudly.   cheesy

Kim Lee Ann makes some good mumu soup with beef.   cool

You should ever be so glad that white girl wants your ugly arse. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
omo see vex o grin
its not my fault that white girls have more swag than you black girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

hilarious picx to spice up ur day! / Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? / Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.