Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter (20074 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / Mother Vs Father -Make your assessment / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by lawry: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
why should a father make love to his daughter i mean they both know they are one blood
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by jennykadri: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2008
i think d devil is d only person dat can answer dis qstion undecided
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by anebira(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2008
Both the and his daughter should go for deliverance. That is an abomination!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Flakybaby(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2008
Its pure madness
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by lawry: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2008
if it is the devil then y cant we say no to devil how powerful is the devil to control us

haba! dis to much
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2008
lawry:

why should a father make love to his daughter i mean they both know they are one blood
no reason no reason at
all
by the way, y did you asked such stupid ques?
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by jennykadri: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2008
lawry:

if it is the devil then y can't we say no to devil how powerful is the devil to control us

haba! this to much

its not everybody dat have got the strength to rebuke d devil wen he comes knocking at their doors
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by lawry: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2008
so when d devil comes and go they are left wit shame and so on.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Sisikill: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2008
LMAO! I don't which is funnier, how the question is phrased or what is being asked.  grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2008
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Akinagirl(f): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2008
Thats a definite wonder siena. Poster, I don't know why a father a role model someone that she looks up to, a person that is supposed to protect her, and guide her should make love to his daughter. Its an outright abomination. But poster, why did you ask?
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by lawry: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
Thats a definite wonder siena. Poster, I don't know why a father a role model someone that she looks up to, a person that is supposed to protect her, and guide her should make love to his daughter. Its an outright abomination. But poster, why did you ask?

why should u ask me a question that u know it is happening even in lagos and u should be reading news papers and i happen that y i ask
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Akinagirl(f): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2008
I guess you didn't understand my post, lawry. Read it again then come back and comment. i was referring to why would a man do something like that to his daughter, when he is supposed to protect her and be there for her. Now, I just was confused by your topic lawry. Why should a man. Why not asking it a different way, like What on earth possessed a man to sleep with his daughter. Then my friend you would get more replies. Now, I do know that this happens, sir and not just in Lagos but everywhere. I don't need to read the newspapers to know whats going on, but i do. I also listen to the news and do global research myself. So. instead of attacking me, why not re read what I said, then reply again.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by kokorunna(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2008
madness
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by coolier(f): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2008
He shouln't, ever.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by coolier(f): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2008
He shouldn't, ever.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by sosodat: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2008
? shocked shocked
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by ashleign: 2:04am On Oct 04, 2008
This question is crooked.Just make a clear fact and statement cool
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by olaremint(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2008
the father may have a mental problem or probably a disorder, flaky i will like to get to know you better.my email is reminto2@yahoo.com
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by ekong0514(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ post; a little digression.

What if they both agreed or had bin sunching each other all the while,

don't think I'm crazy, just tell me what u guys think,
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by lammy2(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2008
The man is sick, he either has a mental problem or a demon problem.
Solution- He needs psychiatric help or possibly deliverance
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by lucabrasi(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2008
some do it for diabolic/ritual rites and others just cause they want to cross the boundries of decency and know they can get away with it
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by amaikama(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2009
@poster!!! it could be that the daughter lool like the wife undecided it could happen to another body. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by brutal(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2009
This shit is common in western world,but never heard of it in nigeria.perhaps sleeping with his step daughter but in general it's disgusting.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Gettolove(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
A friend of mine told me that in her church,The pastor asked people who had slept with their daughters or sons to come out and ask for forgiveness.
She said the crowd that came out was scary and unbeleivable shocked shocked cool

I dont agree with those that are saying its devil or satan, Its nothing but Immorality and Indiscipline
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by chikito1(f): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Poster

That kind of act is not called "Make Love" it's called sexual abuse,

assault and incest.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by xavier3(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2009
@ poster
do fadas generally sleep wit their daughters in ur own world. in my home planet called earth u wuldn't even bring up such a topic 4 discussion because evry1 knows dat aint rite undecided undecided
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by xavier3(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2009
amaikama:

@poster!!! it could be that the daughter lool like the wife undecided it could happen to another body. lipsrsealed

@ amaikama

chei!

so if ur daughter look lyk ur wife (younga version of ur wife, or late wife) u go sleep wit am abi
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by amaikama(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2009
@xavier3!! my wife no go fit look like my daughter or vis visa.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by invisible2(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2009
Because he has lost all senses of responsibility and has descended further into beastly nature.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Nobody: 4:36am On May 03, 2009
the post should say WHY A FATHER RAPES HIS OWN DAUGHTER?!
whatever happens, this is a case of rape by a person of authority. diabolical but very common in this day and age.

and to the poster that thinks that it is not common in 9ja, you should read the papers more often. we all know how people can keep quiet in the name of shame. just because you dont hear about it, doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
why a person would do that? many reasons. i guess the same reason why a human being would kill, engage in pedofilia, or whatever heinous crimes that are committed out there.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by platinumnk(f): 4:43am On May 03, 2009
very weird topic shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.