Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine (4332 Views)

How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans / Whites Opinions Of Africans / Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by nguage(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2008
Kobojunkie:

well, expected from you, and your point is?? YOU STILL FEEL I SHOULD SEE IT YOUR WAY TO BE REASONABLE OR NON_SCHIZO ROFLMAO!!
No matter what way you look at it incest is wrong, there will be people who will argue for it but it's wrong. This is the same way no matter your point of view racially-motivated attacks are wrong and thats what's going on in the Ukraine right now. And even if you think it's not wrong don't just disagree, explain with good reasons why you disagree.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by SeanT21(f): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Show me how intelligent you are by showing me the very line where I

1)

"Jumping to accuse a people of being racist after reading news of a couple of people who happen to be black being murdered is irrational. You have to at least wait to get detail to ensure you are not jumping to conclusion here. There is a thriving Nigerian community in the same Ukraine. A Nigerian mega church in Ukraine, just recently got a branch here in America and these people are not running/fleeing calling Ukranians racists. Please, learn to be rational no matter who or what is involved. Choose to wait to get FACTS before you conclude. Be sure those so called letters are not FAKES. Just because a human rights group sends letters does not mean the reaction should be this way. Even Human rights organizations can exagerate facts from time to time. We see it happen here in the US; why not expect same could be possible outside?? The news was in July that a Nigerian man was murdered, yet the same report posted that only 2 other men of African descent have been reported dead since January of this year."

NO ONE IS JUMPING TO A CONCLUSION, WE ALL READ THE STORY. THE STORIES ARE OUT THERE. READ IT AND UNDERSTAND!!

“A group of white South Africans recently killed a black lawyer because he was black. That was wrong. They should have killed him because he was a lawyer.”
A. Whitney Brown quotes

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”

I do not have time to support my claims eventhough it is all in the Post You wrote. I have a 8:00 AM Class tomorow Morning.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by SeanT21(f): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Show me how intelligent you are by showing me the very line where you got this from

1)
2)

I would handle it best I can by making sure the people pay, not go aroung trying to generalize or tell people to avoid the place cause of such. Why don't we say Americans are racists hence Nigerians should not come to africa cause of the stories of racial crimes that have been committed here.

When was the last time You read of Africans being killed in the streets of America because Of their skin color. No one is saying Africans should not visit Ukraine. People are just warning them to look forward to what they will be facing.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2008
SeanT21:

When was the last time You read of Africans being killed in the streets of America because Of their skin color. No one is saying Africans should not visit Ukraine. People are just warning them to look forward to what they will be facing.

1) When last was a racial killing committed in Africa?? Are you seriously asking me that question

2) if you are not willing to responsese, then I suggest you not make statements just cause. There are posts on here with such claims and you are telling me NO ONE IS SAYING what is posted, are you serious??

3) I am still waiting for you to post my exact words to show where I made the statements you have so far accused me of. Cause I remember this is not the first time I have asked you not to read in between the lines cause you do not seem to have that power.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2008
n-guage:

Man there's so much wrong with your post but I don't feel like quoting and replying every single one of them because[b] I have a 9 am class tommorow.[/b] But it sucks to be as stupid as you, your argument don't make any sense and yet you feel a need to defend every single bullshit you type. Just cop pleas and move the f-ck on already.

There is nothing wrong with whtever you feel if you can prove your points by reasoning but I just read your post and you're talking about Indian racism in one point, talking about generalization in another point. Everything doesn't add up and it's more like the ramblings of a schitzophrenic person. All these [b]quasi -intellectual arguments will not make your life better just log off [/b]and get laida life.

Kobocrazy probably does not have anything to do but argue in circular motions. Maybe she is married to a white man and sees this as her place to defend white people. Maybe she is not even black.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' / President Zuma Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa / Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.