Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What To Do When You Yahoo Messanger Disppears - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What To Do When You Yahoo Messanger Disppears (663 Views)

I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots / Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free / I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Yahoo Messanger Disppears by colgy05: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2008
if you are one of the victim of yahoo messanger ghost, i think you should get down with this tutorial.

follow this. Goto yahoo messanger icon on your deskstop or anywhere
Right click on it
Properties
Capability
Run this program in capability mode for 2000.

click on ok, That all and that ghost that makes it disppear will never come again trust me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Up Your Dull Computer / Xp To Vista / Want To Buy Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.