Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is Money Everything In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Money Everything In Life? (2034 Views)

How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy / Is Money Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money Everything In Life? by christie07(f): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2008
Money…. Can money do anything in life Is it everything?? Will all the problems be solved if there is money? Is money all the happiness?? Tooooooo many questions came into my mind while I was thinking what to write for my next post…
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by sesman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2008
what do you think?
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by MissyB1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2008
Is money everything in life?

It answers ALL things
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by ayomifull(f): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
Is money everything?

No.

Money makes life interesting and makes things go smooth. Money gets you undeserved respect, undeserved love, undeserved prominence and all. Money opens doors.
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by airroseice(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2008

It answers ALL things

I Agree! The Bible Confirms it too cheesy (Ecclesiastes 10:19)

Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by AloyEmeka9: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2008
No; Money is desired by man thereby making him a beast of burden. The worst of it all is that the love of money has crept into our pentecostal churches today and we are slowly drifting from worshipping God to worshipping money. Ebewu.
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ poster

Capitat NO , NO, but it is next to everything. cool cheesy smiley grin

if eccles 10 that say's money answereth all things was true,why is king solomon dead?, carry drug's enter china,thailand or bangladesh,make them catch you tongue sad lipsrsealed embarassed undecided,then come back here and tell us if money answereth all thing's or not. tongue angry lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by fiz(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2008
Missy B:

It answers ALL things

I dont agree with u miss B, cos money doesnt answer to the call of some terminal diseases, like some cancers. Lat time i checked, the former king of Jordan died from it, even with all the riches.
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by ashleign: 1:35am On Sep 30, 2008
No,money is the root of all evil
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by phelex(f): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2008
nice one,
one of ma fav topics, n sumtin which ws alsways on ma mind, but neva thought of writin one, hehe
sum wouldnt really accept dat money is controllin sum of em,
i’v c’n thinges money can do, n ruin so many thinges, trust me,
dnt get caught to $$,
it can change u n ruin u n othrs,
u’l knw wat im mean,
the true fact that money ant buy everything we desire for.
of course we all know that money do play a huge role in our life because this corrupted world has moved on to depend on money. the person who has money gets he power to steer the society in the they want to. but think for a moment do the ppl who tend to buy everything for money or at least think that it’s possible have a realistic life filled with true respect,trust and love? well according to me the answer is NO……………………….
they live in a fantasy world created completely with money. they think the happiness they got in that world is going to last for ever. but thats not the truth as we all know the life time of that happiness depends on the life time of your money in other words its a fake as well as an temporary happiness that you can get from money. as soon as you run out of money you will find you have lost your fantasy world and you will have to face the real life the life outside the world of money.
money cant buy everything true love,repect,loyalty,trust ar things that you can hardly find in the fantasy world of money.
have a goal in life and follow your heart.
thats where you will get everything you want.
well done girl
keep it up
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by phelex(f): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2008
· “It can buy you a bed but not sleep”
· “It can buy you a clock but not time”
· “It can buy you a book but not knowledge”
· “It can buy you a position but not respect”
· “It can buy you medicine but not health”
· “It can buy you blood but not life”
· “It can buy you sex but not love”
Re: Is Money Everything In Life? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2008
@fiz

So what answers to cancer? God?

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Or Sister? / Does Everybody Eventually Fall In Love Or Find Love / Why Are Some Naija Chics Scared Of Taking It From The Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.