Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy (2763 Views)

Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Before you date a guy shld money be a necessity in the relationship? Has for me I am not looking for the richest guy in the world but he shld spend on me 1ce in a while. So yes it should be.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by antap(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
No its not! But all these foolish hungry girls that lack home training around are giving us the impression its a necessity.
Don't mind them jare.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: Before you date a guy shld money be a necessity in the relationship? Has for me I am not looking for the richest guy in the world but he shld spend on me 1ce in a while. So yes it should be.

What if he becomes broke while with you? What will you do?
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:

What if he becomes broke while with you? What will you do?
like I said 1ce in a while spending not 1million naira spending
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: like I said 1ce in a while spending not 1million naira spending

So, if he went broke, what would you do? It might not be because of his spending on you that he might go broke, it could be for ohter reasons. What would you do if he went broke?
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2013

So, if he went broke, what would you do? It might not be because of his spending on you that he might go broke, it could be for ohter reasons. What would you do if he went broke?
he was having money b4 he went broke dats understandable I will still be wit him if he is hardworking
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: he was having money b4 he went broke dats understandable I will still be wit him if he is hardworking

The catch smiley

If he is a bit rocked and has lost momentum then you will classify him as lazy and be off. smiley

hmmmm.....
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Enegod(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
smh
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by MrCork: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: Before you date a guy shld money be a necessity in the relationship? Has for me I am not looking for the richest guy in the world but he shld spend on me 1ce in a while. So yes it should be.

...Ms_Steph...will u date me if i buy u phone credit?angry
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by jayamy(f): 2:02am On Jun 20, 2013
Nope for me hygiene comes first and then height smiley
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by T3Amo(f): 2:44am On Jun 20, 2013
I do not know why you are crucifying the op. Everyone has their wants whether it be educated, working etc just like men may have their own taste too.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:43am On Jun 20, 2013
To me, the op still has a moderate view, though marriage need money to survive, but then we should not go into marriage because of the money.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Mynd44: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Being shallow is the in thing now
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Popowaa: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2013
What i consider is a hardworking man and determine man even when de guy is broke is broke at de moment u knw u ve a future with him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Godson201333(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2013
Popowaa: What i consider is a hardworking man and determine man even when de guy is broke is broke at de moment u knw u ve a future with him.

I wish all those winchi winchi ladies could think like this..
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Sissie(f): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2013
LOL, all this self righteous people and broke dudes.
Am not saying you all are broke, but theirs nothing wrong with knowing his money level, afterall if we get married even if its garri we drink, you need money to buy it. So yes money is important, doesn't mean he has to be rich or wealthy, we all know our levels and standard of living, especially if your going to get married.
And if am with him and he goes broke, this happens, I won't leave him, money isnt all even thou its important, besides I work and make my own money, so I can always support.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Godson201333(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Sissie: LOL, all this self righteous people and broke dudes.
Am not saying you all are broke, but theirs nothing wrong with knowing his money level, afterall if we get married even if its garri we drink, you need money to buy it. So yes money is important, doesn't mean he has to be rich or wealthy, we all know our levels and standard of living, especially if your going to get married.
And if am with him and he goes broke, this happens, I won't leave him, money isnt all even thou its important, besides I work and make my own money, so I can always support.

I want to marry you pleaseeeeeeee......you just sound so so different .are you a GHANIAN?
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2013
Sissie: LOL, all this self righteous people and broke dudes.
my dear u nailed it
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by antap(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Godson201333:

I want to marry you pleaseeeeeeee......you just sound so so different .are you a GHANIAN?
Shey na only Ghanaian dey talk like that?
I shake ma head for you
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by fnep2smooth(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
all this ladies dat always talk abt money in relationship or marriage... if u go tru them,is either they are LAZY OR JOBLESS. most of d time d spend in school are either going to CLUBS OR SLEEPING IN ONE MAN'S ROOM TO ANOTHER......at d end they will be lookin for a HOST to suck dry...... a lady who is independent wont be thinking all this......as long as they are inlove
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
fnep2smooth: all this ladies dat always talk abt money in relationship or marriage... if u go tru them,is either they are LAZY OR JOBLESS. most of d time d spend in school are either going to CLUBS OR SLEEPING IN ONE MAN'S ROOM TO ANOTHER......at d end they will be lookin for a HOST to suck dry...... a lady who is independent wont be thinking all this......as long as they are inlove
you guys always want a girl who is well dressed has nice hair do and nails but u don't want to remove money to take care of her
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: you guys always want a girl who is well dressed has nice hair do and nails but u don't want to remove money to take care of her

Cant she do it herself?

This money ust be there for me to spend is the cause of so many marriages breaking up. I have a financial breakdown for you to look at if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by fnep2smooth(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: you guys always want a girl who is well dressed has nice hair do and nails but u don't want to remove money to take care of her

my girl must be real not fake...... u cant dress well, fix nails or wear d most expensive wag and u wont have something doing even if its little....... try to work hard or have atleast little tin doing than to put all ur hope on a guy... dats cheating... relationship should be 50-50 tin, .... beside u write as those SIT DOWN FOR HOUSE WIVES, WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO ONLY TO WAIT FOR THERE HUBBY SALARY...
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
So if u are dating a girl or married to her does dat mean you can't buy her presents or give her money to make hair?? I am not saying it shld be all d time when a guy has bin doing dat nd goes broke dat is understandable u can't be dating a girl nd u expect not to buy her a single ti
n.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: So if u are dating a girl or married to her does dat mean you can't buy her presents or give her money to make hair?? I am not saying it shld be all d time when a guy has bin doing dat nd goes broke dat is understandable u can't be dating a girl nd u expect not to buy her a single ti
n.

Sure. But if you were married to her, there would be other more important factors to focus on. Her hair, nails etc would fall behind children (a major cost), house, car, future investments etc. IF money was a bit tight she would have to forego her hair, nails etc for the others.

Can she do that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2013

Sure. But if you were married to her, there would be other more important factors to focus on. Her hair, nails etc would fall behind children (a major cost), house, car, future investments etc. IF money was a bit tight she would have to forego her hair, nails etc for the others.

Can she do that?
dat is marriage. We grow from relationship to marriage. Dats is a different case am talking abt relationships
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by fnep2smooth(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
any lady who is independent wont even have d time to ask her boy friend or husband for money to fix her hair or nails...... the only tin i can do to my wife is to take her out maybe to a resort or nice place wen we are on break.... etc have a nice time n not money for card, hair,nails or cream....( sounds funny)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: dat is marriage. We grow from relationship to marriage. Dats is a different case am talking abt relationships

Relationships are even worse.

Why should a man spend and take care of a woman he may not even marry? It is a poor investment. At least if I am spending my money on my wifeys nails I know I will be the one enjoying her. Not the same in a relationship. You spend your money on a gfs nails, hair, makeup, boob job, bum job etc and then some other dude picks her up and enjoys her thoroughly, another guy altogether marries her and turns her into his wife. undecided

Where do I benefit in all of this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
fnep2smooth: any lady who is independent wont even have d time to ask her boy friend or
husband for money to fix her hair or nails...... the only tin i can do to my wife is to take her out maybe to a resort or nice place wen we are on break.... etc have a nice time n not money for card,
hair,nails or cream....( sounds funny)
dis is wat am saying u guys made me to break it down to hair or nails. Making her feel worth it
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2013

Relationships are even worse.

Why should a man spend and take care of a woman he may not even marry? It is a poor investment. At least if I am spending my money on my wifeys nails I know I will be the one enjoying her. Not the same in a relationship. You spend your money on a gfs nails, hair, makeup, boob job, bum job etc and then some other dude picks her up and enjoys her thoroughly, another guy altogether marries her and turns her into his wife. undecided

Where do I benefit in all of this? undecided
lool. U guys always think gals don't have things to do than run after gals not all girls r d same
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: lool. U guys always think gals don't have things to do than run after gals not all girls r d same

It is a fact. As long as she is not married, she is free to date whomever she wants. What are the chances another man wont end up with her? If she was a really suitable woman then maybe it could lead to marriage but how many relationships do? 1 in 8 maybe. That is a lot of investment. Why invest in a woman that I might not marry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hug With Side? / How To Impress A Girl And Make Her Fall In Love With You / Guys.with.cold Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.